- Text Size +

Annabell woke up in a forest of fabric, red and black surrounding her. She had a terrible headache and groaned as she stood up. The first thing she noticed was that she was completely naked, and that the pile surrounding herself was here clothes. She saw her red jacket and black panties, memories coming back to her. She went on a field trip with her classmates, and she was in the girls cabin, but why was she tiny? Suddenly, she heard a rustling coming from her left. She turned to see a giant bed, the gigantic face of her best friend Quinn rising beyond the horizon of fabric. Her friend rose up and approached Annabell, picking up the giant pile of clothes she was on. “Help!” She yelled, “Quinn!” Unfortunately, she wasn’t heard. “I guess Annabell’s already left.” Quinn said, her booming voice hurting her ears. She walked over to Annabelle’s suitcase, dumping the pile of clothes into it. She screamed and tumbled through the air knowing she was going to die before landing on something soft. She opened her eyes to find her lower body lodged inbetween her friends boobs. She panicked and tried to pull herself up, instead Lodging herself deeper until only her head poked out and she could feel her own breasts being crushed between her friend’s. She stared up at Quinn’s huge face before getting sucked into her chest with a pop. She struggled against the sweat and flesh surrounding her, slipping deeper and deeper into her best friend’s humongous boobs before slurp, she popped out. She slid down her friend’s smooth belly, screaming before reaching her belly button. She clawed for anything to hold on to, but slowly slipped down inbetween her waist and panties. Annabell waited for her eyes to adjust before seeing she was in her friends gigantic pussy, her juices cold against her skin. “Oh god oh god…” she whispered to herself, slipping slowly until she suddenly fell into the bottom of Quinn’s white panties. She looked at her friends massive thighs on each side of her, her head pressing on the skin inbetween her butt and pussy. She suddenly heard a pffffft, and felt her head getting light as the foul air passed. All of a sudden, she started shrinking again. Her already massive ass and things became even bigger and farther away, as she was blown into her left thigh. She cried as she knew that Quinn didn’t even know she was there, suffering inside her underwear. Then she had an idea, she pushed against her friend’s thigh and squeezed inbetween her panties, sliding down her legs. She felt relived before reaching her ankles and uncontrollably sliding down her smooth feet. “Oh no, please no.” She yelled, sliding inbetween her big toe and second toe just as she put her sock on. Then, there was smelly darkness, pressed inbetween her friend’s cold bare toes. She gathered all of her strength and started climbing out, onto her foot and up toward her ankle. She grabbed a handful of Quinn’s light gray socks, heaving herself up before she finally escaped there friend’s sock. She breathed a sigh of relief before hearing Quinn yell “a bug!” And felt a lurch. She was launched across the room as Quinn’s smooth face grew farther as another girl’s foot grew closer. Suddenly, she landed right next to the foot of Raiden, her enemy’s head turning and smiling at her tiny naked body.