[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A man’s girlfriend shrinks him down for a little fun, but gets a little more into it than he expected. 


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3101 Read: 3268
Published: October 25 2022 Updated: October 25 2022
Story Notes:

-

1. Chapter 1 by Sockchatte [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3101 words)

Hello, everybody. I’m sockchatte and I have been coming to this site for about 14 years or so. I don’t know why I couldn’t bring myself to ever make an account but I have finally done it. I want to apologize to all the writers whose stories I never commented on. There’s a lot of you, especially the ones that have came and went, that deserve the praise. But I’m changing my ways and hope to be a more active member of this community. Shout out to the hall of fame: gtswbrg, Jacksmith, and makebelieve who have filled my imagination with amazing stories for years. 


Anyway, this is a story I wrote in 2015 for my girlfriend at the time. I have no plans to continue it ever because it feels disingenuous to my current girlfriend to go back into mindset of my past relationship. But I thought it was fun and worth sharing. Hope you enjoy!



————————-


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.