- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Had an urge to write this story, hope you guys like Ness
As fast as you were purchased you were dumped in a glass jar with sixteen other Inchies such as yourself. You diminished like many others and were quickly captured and sold in the nearest store, with New York being such a big city there was endless possibilities on who could buy you. Before being bought you caught a glimpse of your now owner, A very attractive woman about 25 years old, she had shoulder length brown hair, deep brown eyes with a small nose and big smile on her face. She was very well put together and seemed very well manicured, this, however, didn’t matter much as you were dumped in a jar immediately along with sixteen others. You landed right in the middle of the jar, naked bodies piled on top of you. Men and women of varying ages all piled together unable to move. Then the screams started, from above you three Inchies were grabbed and taken out, the lid was put back on and the jar and it was put back in the wardrobe, the light slowly faded as the woman shut the door leaving you all in complete darkness.
In the jar people wiggled and tried to move, it was very uncomfortable pressed skin to skin in the jar. Some cried others talked trying to formulate an escape plan but you just laid there, you know it was pointless, even if you could escape it would probably only mean a swifter death under her bare foot when she finds you. You sat for hours in darkness, the outside world either too quiet or muffled by the large wardrobe door. Soon everyone in the jar started falling asleep you included, your thoughts wandering on all the ways this woman plans to use you flooded your mind until you passed out.
You were jostled awake by the wardrobe door opening and the jar being quickly picked up by the immaculate hand of your captor, her nails well manicured as she grabbed your prison. The lid of the jar opened and she grabbed three of the Inchies above you finally freeing you to move around the top of the pile. As the three screamed above you saw her face, it was deep in thought before her lips parted.
“Oh yeah I guess I should have one for dance” her voice boomed above you as her hand reached back in with the other three. Her rose gold nails entered and her fingers snapped onto your leg. Even though your stomach was empty you thought you were going to puke as you were thrust out of the jar and the lid was put back on and the jar disappeared into the wardrobe. She started to walk around her apartment, each step of her socked foot created a loud slap accentuating her size and more importantly yours. She walked over to the front door and grabbed a purple bedazzled gym bag with the name Ness in rhinestones on the front. Without warning she let go of your leg and you began to free fall. With a thud you landed in the bag, her change of clothes breaking your fall. Looking back up through the opening of the bag you watch as she grabs her shoes and drops one Inchie in each before presumably putting them on though you couldn’t see that happen, the Inchie that remained in her hand was haphazardly tossed into her mouth and in an instant a visible lump traveled down her throat. She bent down and zipped up the gym bag.
Getting a bearing of your surroundings you noticed that you were on top of her leggings, you could make out around you a sports bra and panties and blue tank top along with ankle socks, there was also a stick of deodorant and perfume. Before long the bag was lifted up by Ness as she started walking to wherever she had to go. You could tell she threw the bag over her shoulder from the shadow of her arm on the top of the bag. There was no getting a footing as the bag was in motion, you were at the mercy of her walking as you slid back and forth all over the place. Slamming into the contents and thrown about this went on for what felt like an hour but was probably only ten to fifteen minutes until finally you managed to nestle yourself in her change of panties, they were a fairly normal pair except for the crotch, the black panties were bleached there but you noticed four restraints, very obviously a place to put an Inchie, you hoped it wasn’t meant for you.
Eventually the bag was set down and the shaking stopped, you had no idea where you could even be, the sound around you wasn’t any help, on the way over you could tell the ambient sounds of the New York streets and at one point she got on the subway but now it was quiet. You waited and waited, it was so long that you thought maybe she lost the bag or you were forgotten about but this wasn’t the case. Ness came back and the bag started moving again. The zipper opened and there Ness was. She didn’t even acknowledge you as she began to undress. Her shit and bra came off and so did her panties, on the floor in the bag you got the full view. Her body was in impeccable shape, she had smaller breasts, maybe A cups but they were perky and she was freshly shaven down below, as she turned around you got the real show. Her ass was huge, even if you were normally sized it would be a sight to see but at your current stature it was like Mt. Rushmore. You didn’t have much time to admire though as she started getting dressed. First she put on the panties then the sports bra followed by the leggings and tank top. You avoided being trapped in any of the clothing, and now at the bottom of the bag with no clothes beneath you she dumped all her dirty clothes right on top of you. The weight of them pinned you down at first but you slowly crawled out. Getting to the top of the pile she began to talk to herself.
“Fuck I guess I should change my socks” she said as you watched her remove her socks, and drop them in the gym bag, both soles covered in blood and guts, bits of bones and meat stuck to the white fabric, those were the Inchies from this morning, completely obliterated nothing left but viscera.

“Can’t forget about my protein snack” She said to herself from above, before you could even turn your head her fingers were already wrapped around you. Time seemed to move slower as you were brought to her face. Her hair now tied back in a ponytail. You could see ever pour on her face and how uniform and perfect they were, she had no blemishes or marks. Her lips were in a smile and her deep brown eyes were fixated on you, they didn’t look at you though, not in a way someone would look at another person, they looked at you like food, like how you look at pizza or ice cream or in this case, a protein snack. Her lips parted revealing her perfectly straight teeth that were so white they could blind you. Those parted too and her long slender tongue slithered out of her mouth, without a second thought her fingers moved you closer, her hot breath washed over you the smell of mint filled your nostrils. Your body collided with her tongue, each taste bud like a piece of wet bubble wrap all over your body. In an instant before you could even get a last glimpse of the world outside her mouth closed trapping you inside.
Ness’s tongue pinned you to the roof of her mouth as she sucked away on you, Unlike the Inchie from this morning she was savoring you. Pressure built on your body as your eyes and ears felt like they would pop out of your head, your blood practically being sucked through your skin like a giant hickey. The pressure let up as her tongue began moving up and down your body coating you in saliva before you were moved to the side of her mouth rolling over her molars that left gashes on your arms and legs. You were thrown back and forth between her cheeks all while being molested by her tongue before she moved you back to the middle. You were exhausted, coughing up spit and trying to catch a breath. Her tongue rose one last time pinning you to the roof of her mouth, your legs dangling over her throat. You could feel the air change and before you know it…
GULP
You never moved so fast in your life, you shot down the back of her throat feet first before you even had time to process what had happened. The walls of her esophagus pinned you in place as you slithered down her throat. You could hear her heartbeat getting louder and louder and the lump that you created in her throat disappeared under her collarbone. Your feet touched something tight before you were squeezed through the sphincter to drop what was to you a few feet. You landed in a shallow puddle of liquid and bubbles. You took a deep breath after so long of labored breathing and it instantly burned your lungs. You began to cough as the whole world began to sway. You slammed into the wall and the stomach, acid continually splashed onto you burning all your open cuts. They all felt like they were on fire and opening your eyes felt the same way, though there was no reason to as it was pitch black inside her stomach. The walls were wrinkly and wet as you kept getting slammed into them with what you could only assume was Ness walking. Other contents of the stomach hit you as well. After several more minutes she stopped moving. Through the incessant heart beat and gurgles happening all around you, you could hear Ness talking though muffled.
“Honestly my secret is Inchies, I eat one every class and I swear six months ago my ass was half the size” Her muffled voice cut like a knife thought the bodily noises. She was clearly talking to someone as she paused for a time in between talking.
“Oh yeah I can still feel it, they usually last the whole dace class, somewhere on the subway after I usually stop feeling them and then of course feel I them the next morning” There was a outcry of laughter from more than one person as you were jostled around more from the laugh. You landed on something hard and quickly grabbed it. You threw it in horror as you realized what it was. It was the Inchies skull from this morning. A haunting reminder of what is yet to come for you.
Music began to play from outside of the stomach and your whole world was turned upside down. Unlike the walking the dancing was throwing you harder. You hit the walls of her stomach with force as the acid only proceeded to burn you more. The spots where you were cut you began to lose feeling and each breath was more labored than the last. You tried hard to find footing or hold on to the walls but she was moving to fast, sometimes you were thrown back or forward and a few times she must’ve went upside down. After 45 minutes of this she settled, your arm broken to the point where you couldn’t feel it. Your skin peeling like you were a snake shedding your skin. You begged and screamed to be let out but clawing at the walls only caused pieces of your fingers to fall off. She started talking again but you were too far gone to make out a word, your ears already only heard muffled sounds.
From above water came rushing in filling the cavern and diluting the acid. The cool water cooled your skin and eased the pain but after a few moments of peace you realized she only prolonged your suffering. She started walking again but you were too weak to fight the current. You were able to keep your head above water but by the time she got to the train you were back to being the only contents of her stomach. You began hitting your head on the side of her stomach in an effort to cave it in but before you could finish you passed from blood loss and pain.
Ness felt several taps in her abdomen riding the train back to her apartment before the movement stopped for good. By the time she arrived home she forgot all about the Inchie and proceeded to get some food that would actually sate her hunger. Your body continued to digest, your skin and muscles melted off your dead body and your organs spilled out into the stomach, it was only two or three hours later all that was left were bones, where most had already entered her intestines. Ness went about her night eating pizza and watching a movie before turning into bed as your remains made their way through her digestive tract. While she slept peacefully in her New York apartment with her satin sheets and silk pajamas your bones were bleached and stripped off any flesh remaining on them before the slop they were in began to dry out and form a log of shit. Your entire skeleton pressed together in one nice turd mixed with the bones of the other Inchie that was eaten before you. Ness woke up and made her way to the bathroom. She pulled down her silk pajamas and black panties and her slightly larger ass than yesterday made contact with the heated toilet seat. She began to piss while scrolling through Instagram getting a post ready to make of her dance class the other day. She felt the urge to shit and pushed several logs through her tight asshole, within there was your remains, unrecognizable and unidentifiable from any of the thousands of other Inchies she had eaten in her lifetime. When she was done she sat there for a bit still scrolling away before finally wiping her ass and flushing the toilet. Not once ever looking down at the bones embedded in her shit. She closed the toilet bowl as your bones headed to the sewer to mix with the thousands of other Inchie bones down there. Ness washed her hands and began to start her day. She opened the wardrobe and grabbed the jar.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed