- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I was compelled to write this. Please let me know what you think Tags: Vore, Disposal, Crush, Violent, Cruel, Feet, Inshoe, Digestion
Anna woke up in her bed the alarm she set last night ringing signaling her to get up and start her day. Anna pulled herself up the small perky breasts jiggling as she stood up. Anna was completely naked, how she usually slept. She walked over to her mirror and looked at herself in the mirror. She brushed her blonde hair out of her face and admired her shapely hips and curvaceous ass. She knew her ass was her best feature and the lengths men would go just to get their hands on it, some even dying for it. Literally. With the day started and time dwindling she raced to get her uniform on. The branded tight fighting t shirt with the shortest booty shorts she could find. The navy blue pair hugged her ass so much it looked like she was given a wedgie but she knew it got her good tips. She looked around her dirty room, clothes strewn all about and couldn’t find a pair of clean socks she scoffed and thought “Mom really needs to keep on my laundry” so for the third day in a row she slipped on her ankle high Nike socks the bottoms now stained black and reeked of sweat. Before putting on the left one she saw the inchie that she had put in her socks three days ago. “God its still alive? Crazy” She thought before sliding her soft papered foot into the sock her toes squeezing around the barley alive inchie. He was from her school, they were both seniors but he was a nerd and she was the popular girl, When he contracted SDD at school she was the first to find him and without saying a word she popped off her high top converse and her sock and threw him inside, that was three days ago. Anna didn’t know the inchies name and didn’t care to know it. To her it was a free inchie and her feet had sorely missed the tiny squirms under them especially during the weekend when she would work doubles.

Putting on her shoes she made her way out of the house and to her car and drove to work. When she got in she said hi to the other servers and started doing her opening tasks. The day went on as usual. The day passed by and not once did she acknowledged the inchie in her shoe. She didn’t even notice when about 4 hours into her shift he popped. Accidentally he shifted under the ball of her foot and was compressed into a paste, unrecognizable, mixing with her foot sweat and being absorbed into her sock and getting all in between her toes. Anna just thought it was a hot day and she was extra sweaty.

The day turned to night and the restaurant calmed down. Anna’s stomach growled. It seemed it was time for her shift meal.

Marcus had been sitting in the cooler at this restaurant for days. He was caught in a field and quickly packaged and shipped off with a dozen other inchies about a week ago where he arrived here. The cooler of a restaurant that he didn’t recognize to sit in a cooler. He saw many faced walk in and out of the cooler and most were to get produce but there was one woman. One woman whose name he did not know that only came for the inchies. Some days it would be one and others it would be multiple, she restocked the bin with a dozen more on occasion. She was fairly attractive. Brown hair brown eyes. Pretty standard and she always wore an apron. Marcus had managed to stay alive this long but some questionable means. Even pushing other inchies in to the hands of this woman but today was different. He was the last one. Marcus paced and paced unable to do anything but wait until the cooler door opened and it was her. Her eyes locked dead onto him and he froze. She got closer and closer and with a smile on her face she picked Marcus up.

“Yeah one buffalo chicken sandwich but can you add the you know what?” Anna asked the cook behind the counter.
“Sure, want me to spin the little guy in buffalo too?” Linn asked

“You guys do that? I mean yeah sure” Anna replied. Marcus was carried into the kitchen probably the first and last time he would ever see it. He was dropped into a large metal bowl with a piece of fried chicken. He didn’t know what was happening and before he had time to react a stream of buffalo sauce rained down on him and coated his entire body. The heat burned his eyes and skin and he began to slide around as the cook spun the bowl to coat him and the chicken thoroughly. If Marcus wasn’t scared to death and in burning pain this might have been fun as he slid around the bowl at an alarming pace sliding around narrowly avoiding the fried chicken. The spinning stopped and the chicken was removed before the hand descended down and grabbed Marcus. Sputtering and thrashing he tried to wipe his eyes only to see himself being lowered down onto a piece of cheese on top of the chicken. Looking at the plate he was on a chicken sandwich with lettuce tomatoes and him. The plate moved and was put under a heat lamp and with his eyes cleared of buffalo sauce he looked up to see the face of a high school girl staring down at him. Her hands grabbed each side of the plate and hungerly licked her lips.

“Thank you so much Linn this looks so good, and I’m literally starving” Anna said as she took her plate over to a nearby counter and hunched over it. She looked at the inchie and how tasty it looked. She never thought of coating one in sauce so this one looked extra good.

Marcus looked at he behemoth woman in front of him, she was pretty and had a very attractive and alluring face. Her plump lips were licked eagerly. Her fingers wrapped around him and pulled him from the sandwich the cheese sticking to his body in strands. He watched as she brought her mouth down to him and opened. Marcus was watching in slow motion and the maw of this teenager descended around him. He could see that she had perfectly straight teeth and an inviting soft and wet mouth. Her breath washed over him as the light behind him dimmed. He lips closed and her tongue collided with his entire body. The fingers released and left the wet cavern with a slurping nose. It was all quiet for a moment and then the onslaught began. The tongue thrusted Marcus into her pallet and she began to suck and lick all over him. He tried to fight it, punching and kicking the tongue but this only warranted a giggle from the black abyss of her throat and Marcus being pushed over to inside her cheek.
“Does the buffalo make them squirm more? Or is this just a fighter? Ha ha” the words were deafening around Marcus and they only made him fight harder. He couldn’t let this spoiled brat eat him. He wouldn’t be just a topping on a –


*GULP*


Marcus shot to dark abyss and without ceremony shot down into oblivion.

“Oh yeah the buffalo totally makes them squirm more, that’s awesome” Anna said feeling the struggles of the inchie slide down her throat and settle under he left breast. She closed her sandwich and took a bite, chewing and swallowing as she talked about college plans and upcoming texts in the groupchat with her friends.

The trip down was tight, Marcus could feel the heart beating as he passed right by it. It was pitch black so even with his eyes open he couldn’t see a thing. The tunnel was getting tighter and tighter until his legs hit a tight hole of some sorts. It opened as he was squeezed through almost crushing him to death. As he plopped out of the hole he landed after falling a few feet into a slime. Getting to his feet he could still hear the heartbeat but now it was almost overshadowed by the gurgles and squelches coming from his new prison. The walls were pulsating and he could barely stand. The air was thick and smelled of vomit as he ran to a wall and began searching for any way out. Banging and scratching and kicking but it was no use. He could hear her talk it was muffled but he could make out a few words here or there. A loud splash came from the ceiling. He ran over to find the chewed up mush that was the fried chicken and bread. Another glob came out and landed right on his head causing him to be coated by also fall into the bile. Coming to the surface he gasped for air. Stinging his lungs with every breathe he took the air was practically poison and the bile now coating him was burning, or maybe it was the buffalo he couldn’t tell. Moving away from the fountain of chewed up food he was still looking for a way out. The burning was getting worse and he noticed that with each new chunk of food added to the stomach the bile rose, maybe from displacement but touching the folding walls he could tell they were also secreting it. His skin began to burn more and more along with his lungs and his eyes as he frantically ran around the outer walls. The bile now to his knees, treading though it was like walking in a swamp. Bits of chewed up food clung to his legs and body. Wiping it away he noticed it was his skin peeling off with it. He screamed and begged to be let out. Banging on the walls begging for mercy. Just then the food stopped coming down. Was she done? Did she hear him?

“URRRRAPPPP”

The whole stomach shifted throwing Marcus under the bile. She flailed with his arms trying to find what way was up. He swam through the bile and chunks of food that had already been softened by her stomach acids. His head breached the surface and he laid upon a fairly large piece of unchewed chicken. Wiping his face of the bile only resulted in his fingers and face stripping each other of skin and flesh. Marcus began to cry unable to feel his legs or arms anymore. The acidity environment slowly digesting him. The bile sloshed around threatening to send him to the bottom of her stomach.

“Hi, ill be your server Anna today, what can I get you guys started for drinks?” Is all he heard muffled through the walls of her stomach as he sunk to the bottom to be completely digested.

“Urp” Anna burped after scarfing down that entire sandwich. She made a mental note that she needs to try some inchies in other sauces and how the one in her stomach was still moving but no so much anymore. She wiped her mouth and then went out to go check on the table that she had just sat. She noticed the inchie had stopped moving while she was getting this table a drink. Shame she thought, they usually last longer. She knew she would never stop eating inchies, even if her best friends turned inchies she wouldn’t stop eating them, they all went right to her ass and that was her money maker. She also really enjoys the feeling of them squirming around in there. There’s noting else like it. All this thinking about inchies reminded Anna that there was one in her shoes. Wiggling her toes to check on it she only felt liquid.
“Damn, I wanted it to last at least till the end of my shift, Uggghhh fucking worthless”

Getting off her shift she made her way home where she stripped down in her bedroom and took a hot shower to relax. She had school tomorrow and was not excited for some upcoming test. Marcus’s remains had already been broken down along with the chicken sandwich and were snaking their way through her digestive track. The Marcus slurry was stripped of its nutrients and only left behind the bones. Anna crawled into bed but naked and fell right to sleep not even thinking of the inchie she had for dinner. Overnight Marcus’s remains made their way through her body, the nutrients going straight to her ass making it slightly bigger, the rest along with the bones slowly solidified as they began to clump together and thicken up until all that was left were his bones embedded in her shit.

Anna woke up in her bed the alarm she set last night rang signaling her to get up and start her day. Anna pulled herself up the small perky breasts jiggling as she stood up. Anna was completely naked, how she usually slept. She walked over to her mirror and looked at herself in the mirror when she suddenly got the urge to go to the bathroom. Plopping herself down on the toilet she pulled out her phone and scrolled on various social media apps. She let out a hot stream of piss and a fart escaped her ass followed by a log of shit. As she continued to push, not aware of the contents of her bowl movement she pushed out the entire skeleton of Marcus into the piss colored water. Like corn the bones were strewn about in all different places but Anna couldn’t care less. She wiped herself and flushed without even looking down at the bowl. To her inchies were just food, or toys, or whatever she was using them as at the time. Marcus’s remains disappeared down the toilet and Anna never gave him another thought only focused on her upcoming test and what she was going to order for her next shift meal.
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know if you'd like to see a chose your own adventure by me set in this kitchen with some characters from overworked