- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story mainly focuses on Lyn a character from the first SDD I wrote, It also includes Nikki and a new character Mia, please go check out that story too!
Tags: Feet, Mouthplay, Entrapment, Ass, Crush, Violent
The worst had happened. You never thought that it would but here you are now, at the mercy of your three former friends.

The day before was supposed to be a nice and relaxing day. One of your only days off of work that week. You had decided to call up your good friend Lyn to hangout in the evening. Lyn was a very pretty girl you made friends with in high school and now in your adult life you managed to maintain that through all the school and work. Lyn had long blonde hair and a very beautiful face, one that didn’t need makeup even though she wouldn’t go anywhere without it. For the most part you and Lyn got along except for her abuse of Inchies. Back in high school she was one of the first ones of your class to have a Inchie toe ring made form the bones of one of them. Now this issue rarely ever came up but it still sometimes made you uncomfortable time to time seeing the toe rings, earrings and the occasional snapchat story of her and her best friend Nikki downing Inchie shots at some bar downtown. You still made your way over to her house to meet her. You were going to do the usual, catch up, talk about work, get filled in with the latest gossip. On the drive over you started to feel woozy and wondered if it was from the lack of water you had today or if you were coming on with some type of sickness. Getting out of your car the cold air of the night hit your face making you wish you would’ve worn a jacket or something. Cutting through the grass to the front door you texted Lyn that you were here. At this point you were about to pass out, the door opened, and everything went black.

When you came to everything was dark. You wondered what time it was. Feeling around for something, anything in the darkness you were only met with cardboard underneath you. You also quickly came to realize that you were fully naked. You sat there wondering what had happened? Getting to your feet you walked in the darkness and felt out the walls. It was so strange the walls also made of cardboard. After a few minutes you assumed the worst. You must have Diminished. This harrowing realization also came with the thought that Lyn must have put you here, she must have put you in a shoebox or something. In silence and darkness, you could only think of the worst case scenario, she must have put you in here because she wanted you for something, Maybe you’d go down her throat like the Inchies on her snapchat, then be turned into another toe ring for her collection. Your thoughts were interrupted by footsteps. Not one though it sounded like multiple people. They were talking but the voices were so muffled by the box you could only hear a word here or there. The voices and footsteps both were getting louder until they were on top of you, just the weight of noise crushing you.

Light flooded your vision like a flashbang going off.

“Like look how cute he is” Lyn said, Your vision slowly started to adjust as you saw three familiar faces. The first was Nikki, She was also conventionally attractive but a wider frame than Lyn and darker more tan skin. Her hair was black, and her brown eyes peered into your soul, there was something primal behind them, like a predator stalking her prey. You also knew her from high school and hungout not even a week prior, the only thing you could think of though was that video that went around high school of her swallowing your former friend
.
“So like how are we deciding who gets him first?” Said a third unfamiliar voice. Your gaze turned to the third face. Mia, Mia was a heavier set girl that the others and another so called friend of yours. She wasn’t big enough to be considered fat and she had long brown hair and plump face. Her brown eyes were the most comforting of the three almost like there may be a hinge of empathy for you.

“Well you crushed the last one the second you got him Mia” Nikki said

“Okay calm down, I found it so I decide what happens to it, but for now Nikki, you can get it first but no swallowing this one” Lyn chimed in

“That was one time and I couldn’t help myself, and wait Mia isn’t this your first time with someone you knew when they went an Inchie?” Nikki asked

“Yeah is it any different? I didn’t think it would be” Mai responded

“Sometimes they taste better” Nikki said

“Well its only the my second one too Nikki if you even count the first one back in high school” Said Lyn

“That one totally counts you’re literally haven’t taken off the toe ring you made from that one since” Nikki joked

“Well ill guess we’ll see when its my turn” Mia Chimed in

“Okay but remember it goes to me in the end and I want it alive, I could use a new insole or just something to play with while I’m at work” Lyn said. After they argued over you like some new toy or makeup Nikki picked you up. Your stomach dropped as you were brought up right to her face. Her lips were so large at this size, both could be body pillows compared to you. They slowly started to part. Her hot breath washing over your face as her tongue crept out of them coming closer and closer to you. The slimy tentacle made contact with your face. It was soaking wet and filled your nostrils with spit. It took over your senses, it tasted sweet she clearly had just consumed some candy. The tongue retracted and you were able to catch your breath until both lips parted and her maw was staring you down. You quickly crossed the opening of her lips into her mouth and free fell to land right on her tongue. The light dimmed as her lips entombed you inside. The air was sweet and humid, it felt like you were laying on a pad a fleshy bumble wrap. As soon as the living cave went dark the assault began. The floor moved and pushed you at first soft but then throwing you side to side. Passing over her teeth and molars felt like being dragged by the current of a rocky stream. It was disorientating you could barley catch a breath and even when you did you inhaled more spit than air. The thick liquid was starting to rise as you were tossed and assaulted by her tongue. She was tasting every inch of you, her tongue focusing primarily on your face, ass and privates. This caused you to get hard as a rock. In a swift move you were thrown to the roof of her mouth and held there by her tongue as you heard a large gulp. You saw how easily that could’ve been you. After what felt like hours of this same abuse she started to focus more and more on your crotch. Her huge tongue rubbing up and down your shaft as you are pinned under her tongue. The spit working as great lube she started to pick up the pace the only issue is the spit was pooling around you. She started rubbing up and down but with each pass the spit got closer and closer to drowning you. As you finally came after only minutes your head submerged into her spit. Just as you were about to drown you were quickly pushed out through her lips.

“Okay take it away, any longer and ill be having desert.” Nikki said as you lay there panting and coughing up spit. Not even able to catch your breath Mia grabbed you. She held you in her hand for a moment as you gathered your strength and breath. The room was dark now only illuminated by the TV. They were watching some movie all covered in blankets warm and cozy.

“Guys where do you think I should put him. I mean like I could use a good foot toy but I haven’t had one under my ass for awhile” Mia said

“I usually don’t watch a movie without one underneath me, Its just nice to feel something squirming under there” Nikki replied

“As long as its still moving when I get it” Lyn idly said, Before anything was said Mia stood up with you in her hand. You couldn’t see it and her eyes were locked on the TV but you heard the elastic stretch as her other hand grabbed the backside of her black leggings. You were being lowered down before you knew it. Descending down towards her ass. It was too dark to see anything as you were moved behind her back. Her hand moving you down without a second though almost like second nature. As you passed the threshold of her waist the heat was the first thing you noticed but the next and much stronger thing was the smell. At normal size it probably wouldn’t be noticeable unless your nose was pressed to her ass but at your new size it was taking over your thoughts. The smell was of ass, sweat and peach? Before your mind could think anything more your body made contact with the skin of her asscheeks. You were slid down further and further still wet from Nikki’s mouth making you frictionless. Every time you thought you were as deep as you could go you went further until you were compressed on either side, trapped in place unable to move. Her hand left you and despite your squirming you were stuck. The sound of muffled elastic snapping could be heard above you as the world started to drop. The closest feeling to this was a roller coaster right when it dropped. You thought the impact would kill you surely but as her ass plopped into the couch cushion below you braced. Other than a slight increase of pressure you had survived. Clearly Mia had put you in a spot that she knew wouldn’t kill you.

At first it wasn’t the worst until the grinding began. You noticed that every time you stopped moving to catch your breath, she began to put more weight on you, to the point that made you feel like if she was going to crush you here she probably should have worn a pad. So you tried your best to squirm but the more you did the hotter it got. The air was getting thick, and you couldn’t keep this up. You were sure you were going to pass out, your whole body drenched in both your sweat at her ass sweat. The utter hell you were in had only just begun. Days must have passed with you under her ass and she started to pass gas. The smell was bad before but as a pressure built up from above you, you could only watch in horror as a fart escaped her asshole and filled every breath you take with her wretched shit smell. Luckily she only farted on you twice before the pressure was released. And what goes down must come up, she stood up and fished you out of her ass cheeks. Your sweat though made you into a band aid that stuck to her skin, It was unbearable as she peeled you off.

You came too, you must’ve passed out from the pain

“You’re lucky you didn’t kill it” Lyn said

“You know it did feel a little different having him under there, think I gotta get my hands on someone else and mess around with them” Mia said

“literally the first one I ate was someone I knew and I’ve been chasing that high ever since” Responded Nikki

“Its pretty beat up guys, I think I’m just going to throw him in my sock for the rest of the night and hope I get a good splat” Lyn announced while holding you in one hand and peeling off her socks with the other. With now her bare feet she set you on the ground next to them. They wiggled form one side to the other like they were doing the wave. You could see that she had a Inchie tow ring on her right index toe with the skull right in the middle.

“Did you have fun with the girls Inchie?” Lyn said peering down at you with her brown eyes.

“Yeah, I’m talking to you. You know I literally have been thinking about plastering you to the sole of my foot since high school. I was so bummed that you didn’t contract SDD during the pandemic, but I guess now I’m glad.” Lyn said raising her sole above you and snapping a picture on her iPhone

“You’re honestly so lucky dying under someone as pretty as me and under my gorgeous feet, you should be thanking me. Well, you were an okay friend but you’re going to be a much better foot toy” Lyn spoke without even looking at you, clearly posting your picture to her social media. When she was done she grabbed you and dropped you in her white thick sock. It was dirty from a day of wear and sweaty. With her brown eyes peering at you through the hole of her sock she said

“Squish good okay and thanks for hanging out tonight.”

She laughed as her left foot descended into her sock, you tried to get out of the way but you were a deer in the headlights. She pressed you into the soft fabric and her toes engulfed you trapped you between them and the ball of her foot. The smell was bad just in the sock but now it was amplified to one hundred. Her toes played with you as you listened to the idle chat and gossip of your former friends. Luckily Lyn was siting still so the worst that was happening to you was her rubbing her feet together and her toes assaulting you. You lost track of the time but it didn’t matter now. Lyn had sealed your fate.
It was clearly the end of the night now and the conversations were dying down. From outside the sock something grabbed hold of you, repositioning you right under the ball of Lyn’s foot. It was soft you thought. In a moment of desperation you started to lick, maybe devotion would save yo-

Epilogue
Lyn moved the Inchie in her sock from her toes to the ball of her foot. As she stood up its body compressed until it exploded under her petite frame. *POP* Was heard throughout the room and all the girls looked at each other

“Was that it” Mia asked. Lyn savoring this feeling, the feeling over power, that the friend she once knew was new reduced to a bloody messy pulp of blood and bones under her foot and between her toes, mixing with her foot sweat and grime, becoming toe jam and absorbing into her sock.

“Yeah, He really did squish good, good listener” Lyn replied and the girls all had a good laugh. Lyn walked them out every compressing her once friend into her foot and sock. When they were all gone and goodbyes were said she crawled into bed leaving the sock on. She loved the feeling of Inchies between her toes and played with the mess and gore until she fell asleep.

The Post she made was seen by friends of the Inchie. Most were jealous wondering why they didn’t get their hands the Inchie first. In the morning Lyn removed the sock and washed whatever was left of the Inchie off in her morning shower. She looked down at the blood washing down the drain and focused her attention to her toe ring. As she wiggled her toes, she tried to recall the name of the toe ring. She drew a blank.
Chapter End Notes:
Please leave a review, Helps me become a better writer!