- Text Size +

Chapter 9

She snatched me as quickly and gently as she could and pressed me against her lips. A warm, fuzzy feeling enveloped me; I loved this goddess, and I finally knew without a glimmer of doubt that she loved me back. My body was held there for longer than I could count but it was the happiest moment of my life. I lowered my head and noticed her perky nipples becoming erect, then in a cute tone she asked, “Is Hubert hungry?” Before I had time to respond she pressed me against the top of her gigantic left breast and slowly moved me down towards the nipple. When I arrived she pushed my body into it causing a massive tingle. She began to calmly strip me with her other hand and then brought me up to her lips. A friendly tongue flung out to tenderly lick every part of my body and focusing intently on the part between my legs. It became too much to bear and I shot my male juice out which she proceeded to collect with her tongue. “Hubert Yummy!” she said as she slobbered all over me.

Covered with saliva I was lowered back to her nipple where my entire body lay in several inches of warm flesh. White liquid began to ooze out and covered me from head to toe; then in a motherly tone she whispered, “Please drink up” which I began to do. Her hand gently petted me while I drank. This bodily fluid was probably the best tasting; it had both a rich creamy texture and warm sugary taste. The flesh continued to pour warm milk into my mouth and all over my body until my stomach could hold no more and I prevented its entry. My entire spirit felt lifted, any wounds that remained were cured by the breast feeding; glowing eyes and a warm smile awaited me when I stared up at my godly maiden’s face. Slowly I was drawn away from the mound and headed towards the other one at brisk speed. With a warm giggle she released me several feet above it and let gravity lead me to it. I made contact with the flesh which bounced me up repeatedly until the momentum slowly came to a halt. A finger came and nudged me politely towards the nipple I needed to reach. Reaching my destination; my goddess’s nipple was slowly coated by me with a thin layer of my fluids. Rubbing by me followed, which recieved appreciation in the form of adorable purring. Two gigantic eyes came above me and the lips underneath asked, “can Hubert please go and make Terra happy?” Then I looked at her questioningly, “hmm?” Terra pointed between her legs and kindly said, “here please.”

Realizing what she meant I began a journey across the vast continent of flesh. Step by step I headed towards my destination; soft groaning reached my ears telling me this made her ecstatic. To get off the breasts was a challenge so I asked Terra for help, “Help me get down!” Her response came in a ballad of giggles and the words, “Hubert go down himself, Terra make sure you safe.” The response surprised me but I was certain she would save me should anything happen so I dag my hands into her breast flesh and worked my way down. I was able to climb down and as I walked on her tummy I decided to lick all that I could to please her. I looked back in the direction of the mountains I came from; they were so gigantic compared to me, even from a significant distance they were hardly shrunken by perspective.

Morning turned to noon and thus the day became warmer, sweat pouring down my face, “I’m so tired” I said beginning to give in. On my knees I realized that the goddess was much bigger than I had originally thought. Now that I had actually traversed a good part of her body my previous calculation for her size was dead wrong. Another 1000 ft added to that was a much closer approximation to her actual size; her legs were still at least 700 ft further. Maybe it was that she had grown in the weeks I was out, because her body was immense, bigger than I remember and if it was I felt sorry for her since anything she ate had to be in larger quantities to sustain such a size. I wondered how such a people as the lyrians could possible survive on a planet suited for smaller sized creatures…Even the largest dragons, which are the largest land species, pale in comparison to the lady I stood upon. My strength soon caved and I fell, a concerned Terra quickly exclaimed, “Oh dear, what wrong Hubert, Terra not hurt you did she!? “No it’s not your fault, its mine I am very unfit and get tired easily” I assured her, it seemed she was extra concerned because of what happened before. “Terra not want to lose Hubert, please be careful” she pleaded as I started towards her legs again.

After a long while of walking on smooth, warm skin I reached them; and she spread to reveal the entrance between, “Come inside” she giggled. I stared wide eyed at slobbering vaginal lips, tingling with the excitement of swallowing me whole. This time I had to break through layers of skin to get fully inside and I was far too small to move things of that size. “Let Terra open for you” she said in a hospitable tone, using her fingers to spread the moist lips so that I could step through. I walked through the tunnel massaging the creamy walls so they would provide me with succulent fluid. As the girly sounds continued on the outside I took a chance to just lie down on the flesh and relax.

Oozing from the cavern walls began engulfing me in sweet liquid which caused my body to float in a pool of comforting waves; swaying me back and forth. The fluid movement occasionally scraped me against the sensitive walls, getting a delighted high pitched cry from my maiden’s lips in response, that same phenomenon massaged every inch of me; both of us were having a wonderful time. Laying there slowly drifting, I heard a voice from above whisper sweetly, “thank you Hubert, Terra feel loved now…thanks to you” Wondering if she would hear, I replied, “thank you too Terra, you are the warmest, kindest, most beautiful person in the world, and I am truly blessed to be loved by you.”

Chapter End Notes:

I will continue updating with new chapters..