- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story does not end in this chapter.

Chapter 6

Dashing as fast as I could away from Terra, my conscience prepared for war. On one side was the fact that had it not been for Terra I would have died from the arrow wound but on the other was the thought that the whole event was orchestrated and Terra only saved me so she could make a meal out of me later. On Terra’s side there was something besides morality, in favor of; she was a pure gorgeousness.  Despite my best efforts to leave it out of my deciding equation, it was impossible to forget of her beauty. Adding to that was something in my mind asked,”Why go through all the trouble of healing, and seducing you?” then said, “she is a goddess and you a tiny insect, you’d be melting in a pit of her stomach acid if she really wanted you to.” Even though those thoughts were supposed to be making me feel better they only served to aid my apprehension.

“She is part cat, even with the Anti-Smell potion and invisibility robe her senses will eventually lead her to you; in fact she probably enjoys playing with her food, letting it feel safe and then torturing and finally eating it when the time comes, it’s what felines do” my fear informed me, “And what about the letter you didn’t deliver to the king…if she doesn’t kill you he will.”A different part of me objected, “That is not true! That angel from heaven fed, cared, and loved you and only because she needs to eat flesh suddenly she’s a monster, you’re nothing but an ungrateful coward!”

I was torn by rival thoughts in my mind but the fact remained that;I still loved her. What I needed was conclusive proof that she really loved me back. But the only way to get this proof was to put my life completely in her hands…so I started back. By nightfall I arrived, cold and hungry to where the towering female lay. Not a sound came from her; she was lying on moist ground with her face dug in so it didn’t show. “Maybe, this is a bad idea” slipped out of my mouth as I began to lose my balance (due to the running from earlier); I couldn’t go on and smashed into the mud next to her. The next day I awoke next to a gaping hole where the titan had laid weak and throbbing with pain. An explosion followed by a series of them in sequence awoke me from my trance I stared in awe as a goddesses majestic legs came towards me, in the direction I had ran from her…but with no indication of stopping.

My heart burst out of my chest as half a million tons were above me bringing a gigantic sole down to the exact spot where I lay. The slow descended slowly but I was too weak to move; finally it was brought onto me and my body was pushed deep into the flesh and into the soft mud. Eventually the mud would allow me no further in which case the bottom of the fleshy foot would engulf me completely with its immense weight and crunch me into nothing but a pile of red ooze and meat chunks on the floor. The mud gave way and my bones beginning to crack, in a matter of seconds my skeleton would shatter completely and all my thick blood would splatter out of my sides…it was over for me. Everything went dark; and the painful weight disappeared like magic. The dark began to fade into gray and then into white; the color my new home was composed entirely of.