- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter contains sexual content. Last chapter for today, I unfortunatly have to go to bed since my summer vacation is over and tomorow is school but i will try to add more tomorrow :) Update: Made some corrections to Chapter 3 and 4

Chapter 4

While I listened to bubbly moans on the outside the walls of her cavern began to ooze out the sweet substance that I saw on the man she buried. The entire cave smelled of honey, so much so that when her juices reached me I allowed them into my mouth. It was so delicious that my mouth automatically smiled as soon as I tasted it. As I continued to consume the juice the taste became much more varied. It was like honey, pancake syrup, and several fruit flavors blended together with water at a combination ratio that made them taste heavenly. I felt so good and I was feeling much better and full of energy now…My body then responded to the delicious juice as if saying “thank you” with juice of its own. I started to massage the walls that were trying so hard to massage me. As I did this the walls returned the favor by oozing more juice and massaging me more.

Appreciative moaning came from the goddess’s mouth to encourage my behavior. As I tossed and turned to please the lovely giantess which had healed me two fingers of epic proportions entered and carefully aided me in massaging the juicy walls of my new favorite person. Everything about this gigantic woman was of magnificence, and for the brief time I had known her she was the love of my life. All my troubles, pain, and misery were washed away by the pleasant fluids that engulfed me. The fluids were almost like a very hospitable neighbor, inviting you, their guest, to their home, serving you a delicious meal, catering to your requests, keeping you company, playing you music (the delightful moaning from the lips of the goddess), and all around making sure that you had a wonderful time, which I did. The fingers then found their way to me and politely asked me to go further by nudging me slightly. Slowly I stood up and began to walk away from the exit, towards the end wall I couldn’t see. As I walked I proceeded to licking the every corner of the twitching vaginal tunnel as I possibly could; my action got a positive response in the form of cheerful weeping from the young goddess I was inside of. I looked back to the exit that was far away and saw giant tears that made it seem like it was raining to fall as well as 2 other distant fluids; vaginal juice and sweat. Pressing further into the cave I could hear ruffled words, more happy crying, and of course, moaning. Finally I reached a giant oozy structure made of pinker flesh than the walls and used all my strength to make it like me also. I pounded it, punched it, kicked it and licked it and as I did this the walls began to cave in on me. They hugged me so tight I thought I was going to be squished but they stopped on the verge of turning me into mush. The moans and cries that escaped the lips of the giantess I was in turned to girly screams. I heard the distant sound of what sounded like a powerful waterfall and then I was quickly rushed by a current of vaginal juices outwards towards the exit. The fingers that up until then were still massaging the area of the vagina closest to the exit quickly retreated…I reached the exit and was squirted out along with an incredible amount of ooze.

A soft, mushy hand (the hand that was also a partial visitor in the cavern) was waiting for me further down. It made a subtle twitch to indicate that I had been caught and like sitting at a couch after a long day of work I relaxed. The wound that I had was completely healed and it was all thanks to this golden beauty that I was still alive. Looking around I came to the conclusion that I was in her vagina for at least 7 hours, long enough to make day turn to night. The cold night was not as hospitable as my previous caterer thus my body began to shiver from the cold. A motherly face quickly observed this; accordingly, the hand brought me closer to it, heat coming from her warmed me up. Before anything else happened she pointed to herself and said, “Terra”… the name of an angel. Then she smiled at me and I said, “Hubert” whist putting a hand to my chest. She giggled then in a well-mannered tone repeated, “Hubert?” but as a question. I nodded my head and she let out a confirming “ahh” followed by a girly “tee-hee.” Yawning I said, “Yeah, that’s it.” My eyes closed but as they did she opened her lovely mouth wide and slowly moved her hand with me on towards it. I thought she was playing but when I was released onto a smooth, wet tongue I started to scream in fear as loud as I could. Looking up I saw razor sharp pointed teeth that could turn me into a smoothie and I was sure her hunger had overtaken and she was going to devour me.

She did not even need to chew at all; in fact her throat was wide enough that a vast amount of men could fall down without her even having to swallow. The mouth started to close slowly taking with it whatever moonlight lit it. I knew that it was useless to struggle; I was to become this goddess’s midnight snack, coated in the flavor enhancer from earlier. A delicate tongue slowly moved me towards the gradual, agonizing death that awaited me in her stomach. I was still screaming when the mouth started coating me with appetizing smelling saliva. Some of it made it into my mouth and I realized that my motherly goddess was not trying to feed herself but instead feed me! Boy did I feel like a jerk for doubting her! As I ate the yummy fluid the mouth opened and a reassuring voice calmed me down with these words, “A-al ma ni bur a, Hubert” as if saying, “Sorry for scaring you.” Then she pulled me out gave me a good night kiss and sent me back in this time with the tongue up. I felt kind of scared but I trusted Terra; and finally I realized that the tongue was to be like my blanket. The tongue and soft saliva that covered me was warm and subtle; it was like taking a nap in a hot springs. I began to hear soft snoring and the entire mouth swayed up and down which rocked gently me like a mother rocks a baby to sleep. It was the most relaxing sleep I have ever had.