- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry I took so long, Calculus and Yearbook had me tied.

This chapter is a promonition for events to come.

Chapter 12

Several months later; I was walking from the house Terra and I had in the mountains to work. Both I and Terra had a small shack in the mountains where I kept my belongings, not that we really needed it since I slept in her warm cleavage. Terra was accepted as a citizen of our town and had a job which we used to buy enough food to feed her. She started her own fashion shop, somehow she had an artistic touch that made her clothing very popular, so popular in fact that people from the big cities such as aristocrats and nobles came to Nivelheim just to buy them.

We made so much money that we could actually afford to make Terra a small, slightly transparent outfit. It was a just a bland white and only covered her chest and lower privates but she did not complain as it was a major improvement over being completely exposed. She looked so cute in it; not only did her silver hair match but her light-chocolate skin was complemented by the color. Our town was modestly rich thanks to the income boost attributed to her business. Her healing body fluids, she shared with everyone so there was no illness or disease of any kind.

She was a lovely mother, a kindred spirit, someone that was family to anyone and everyone. Her beautiful silhouette stood over the town, protecting it, nobody dared harm our town, even the king’s greedy tax collectors. Not that Terra would do anything to scare them away she was just far too nice. Over time I taught her proper English and she tried her best to master it, but still ran into some trouble every now and then… “Ahh this is it, no?” she asked. “Silly Terra that is a verb not a noun,” I replied. “Oh dear, I have plenty to learn!”…Children especially loved her she was like a gigantic fun park to them. Her true purpose however, was to educate them, she held a hobby as a volunteer teacher.

It was so sweet, the children and teenagers sat on her lap as she looked down to teach them, it was like a person teaching ants. I suppose the issue with children being too close to her ‘womanly area’ was dissolved by parents, seeing as how it had cured many of them. Terra was an excellent teacher and nobody picked on others while she was around. A shame we could not have children; she was just far too massive. We kept at it though, making love almost every day, hoping one day a child we could call ‘ours’ world be born. With the town accepting her and my unconditional love a much gentler Terra was unearthed, an angel by all means.

There was reason for concern however; despite how much I truly loved her even kinder personality something did change in her ever since that day…There were no outbreaks of what I tentatively call ‘alternate Terra’… perhaps what happened during the time I was in a coma had something to do with it. My psyche spoke out loud, “Why do you feel this way, you should be happy with new Terra, but something bothers you doesn’t it…The aura you saw…I agree with you.” “No, I must forget, it’s unimportant” I told myself. “You are lying! Something is out there and you know it, something even Terra cannot destroy…” I pondered past events all the way, arriving at town by noon. Terra had offered to take me but I wanted to walk, her cute convincing act did not work on me this time!

In view of the fact that my entire mind was devoted to philosophy as I entered the town gate an ethereal voice knowing of my trouble asked, “Are you okay, honey?” My consciousness returned, “Yes, yes Terra no need to worry about me.” But in my mind there was worry, there was suspicion…A shocking theory entered my mind…I reached into my pocket…and drew the letter, the letter I was supposed to deliver…

Chapter End Notes:
I have this story planned, dont worry I WILL finish this story, soon :)