- Text Size +

Year 812, 17th day of the month Tedere, I don't know what the hell that month means, but it sounds funny when people say it, but anyway, leaving aside that useless fact, it seems that my parents hired a new maid for me again .

Don't get me wrong, Vanessa is still with me, it's just that she's a new Maid. She apparently is new to all this in the workplace.

I have also heard from my parents that she is a bit younger than Vanessa.

Lately ever since Vanessa found out she wanted to do alchemy, she's been keeping a constant eye on me.

She seems like a cat stalking her prey, waiting for her to make a move to catch me. I can't imagine what Vanessa would be like if she continued like this.

The worst case scenario, would be that she watches me even inside the bathrooms, she could be urinating calmly and boom, a huge eye above you, watching you while you relieve yourself.

Anyway, thank God it hasn't reached those extremes, but now I have another problem, and the problem is that...

-Hmmm~ - She was staring at Fred.

-...

This... This is very uncomfortable, she is looking at me very closely like a camera, she is only a few centimeters away from me that, just by throwing my little cup of tea, I could easily blind her.

-Hears...

"What can I do for you, young Frederick?"

-Nothing in particular, it's just that you're very close and that makes me feel a little uncomfortable – She said respectfully.

-...!! – She quickly noticed and moved away from the table where Fred was.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, young Frederick." She made a slight bow.

-There's no need for you to apologize, you were just doing your duty to watch over me.

-It's just... Miss Vanessa gave me instructions when it comes to taking care of him, she should comply with each one of them to the letter.

-Yes, but don't take it so literally about keeping an eye on me... You... What did you say your name was?

-Iris, that's my name young Frederick.

Apparently she is very sincere, I give her points for it, I also see that she does not do it with bad intentions by watching me very closely (even if it made me uncomfortable) Her lack of training when following orders is noticeable or so I think.

-What a beautiful name, you remind me of an old friend I met.

-Old friend? – Said Iris a bit confused.

Whoops! I almost screwed up, I got carried away with what I had in mind, Iris is an old companion of mine from my old world, I must change the subject quickly.

-Yes... She was... A... Toy, yes! An old toy that I played with 2 years ago, I named it Iris and I made it my friend, but in the end I lost it hahaha!

-Hmmm... - Iris looked seriously at Fred.

This silence is suffocating, it seems that I am being interrogated.

-Great young master! It's cute that the doll is named after me! – She said with complete happiness.

Ugh, I'm glad she worked out, is she naive in nature?

-Speaking of names, hey, can I ask you a favor?

-Of course young Frederick, that's why I'm here, to serve you.

-Well, I want you to stop calling me Frederick.

-Okay, but... What do you want me to call you then?

-Fred, call me that while we're the two of us alone.

-Yes, I'll make sure to call him that young Fred.

She got it right away, it cost her less than Vanessa when she pronounced my new name.

-Hey Iris I have another question.

-Of course, tell me.

-What else did Vanessa tell you before taking care of me?

-Hmmm – Iris began to remember before coming.

"Half an hour ago"

-Pay attention Iris, this is very important, your duty as young Frederick's new Maid is to take care of him 100%, all your attention must always be on him.

-I don't want to hear that he got hurt or injured, much less disappeared, none of that. You heard! – Vanessa looked very seriously at Iris.

-Loud and clear Miss Vanessa, young Frederick should never be hurt or end up in other ugly circumstances. She - She said all motivated.

-Well Iris, look, the reason why I let you take care of him is that they asked me to go do the emergency shopping for the house, if it weren't so important I would stay next to our young teacher.

-So, Iris, I'm asking you... No, I'm begging you with all my heart to keep an eye on him.

-I will give 120% of myself to watch over him Miss Vanessa! Young Frederick won't get a scratch on my watch!

"Back to the Present"

-That was all that Miss Vanessa told me.

It seems, she forgot to mention about alchemy, possibly she rushed out to do the shopping.

-I trusted your words Iris, now that we've become a little closer, I want you to do me a big favor.

-Yes! She - She said with great happiness.

-Look, inside that drawer is a key, could you please take it out.

-To the order!

Iris went to the table where Fred pointed, while she was looking for it, she was humming a tender melody, she was looking for the key for a few seconds until she found it.

-I found it! Her – She went quickly to Fred's side.

-Well done Iris! – I congratulate you on finding the key.

-See that wooden box that is next to the wardrobe, use the key to open it.

-Right away

He went for the wooden box and opened it.

-Ready young Fred, what do I do now?

-Carefully take out what is inside.

-Yes...

Iris slowly took out the handkerchief that she had wrapped the small test tubes.

-Slowly... Slowly... - Iris repeated

-What do you think they are doing?

We both turned at the same time, that voice was from...

-Miss Vanessa! – Iris said surprised.

"Crack"

-...!!

"..." Iris felt a crunch in her hands.

-Please... Tell me it's not what I think it is... - Fred said nervously.

-Er... I'm very, very sorry young Fred...

Iris looked really nervous.

-So that's what it was about - Vanessa's tone sounded very angry.

-You two really got into serious trouble.

his is not good, I can't let her expel Iris, I have to help her.

-Vanessa, it's all my fault, I asked Iris to help me.

-I... Maybe it's my fault, Miss Vanessa, I was just doing what young Fred said, he doesn't deserve to be punished.

Vanessa was still looking at us angrily, Iris and I were completely nervous about the punishment she would give us.

"Ahh..." Vanessa sighed.

-I had a feeling that something like this would happen, since I had forgotten to tell Iris about the test tubes, and that was that she should never practice alchemy because it was so dangerous.

-It's entirely my fault for not telling Iris... But, that doesn't make them completely innocent, so they will have a light punishment.

-I accept my punishment Miss Vanessa - Iris said all determined.

-You won't be punished Iris, I told Fred.

-...!!

-Don't be surprised young Fred, you knew she was new and you manipulated her.

-This... I didn't do it with bad intentions...-she felt very nervous.

-That is not an excuse

-I... I'm sorry...

Well, my punishment wasn't all bad, Vanessa kept me in her pockets at all times for 2 days, the advantage was that her pockets were close to her breasts, since she thinks I'm a boy, I take advantage of lying on big and soft breasts.

Finally, the dream of every man is to sleep in those places with peace of mind.

As for Iris, she was training to be a better Maid, Vanessa was the one who taught her what to obey or not to obey, especially my orders, since she could end up getting hurt.