- Text Size +

"Ahhh..." He sighed slightly.

-I'm dying of boredom being here alone in my room, I can't go anywhere without a woman accompanying me.

-Vanessa must be doing my mom's laundry right now, Iris I think she's making food.

-Meanwhile I...-she looked at her books.

-I have to read and study subjects that I already know.

-Being a small man in this world sucks, I don't know how the hell they reproduce if the women here look like buildings, a slight movement in bed is enough to be crushed. – Fred lay down on the floor.

-God... Just remembering that during my study days, Vanessa looked like an eagle, she didn't take an eye off me.

-Since that time I tried to trick her into bringing Iris my test tubes, Vanessa has been more attentive to me.

-Now that I think about it...

As I envy the women of this world, they have enough freedom to go where they want. They don't have to worry about being stepped on or crushed by a careless giant.

I still have my doubts about how people here reproduce. Do men have a method of not dying when having sex with giant women?

Her with a slight movement with her finger is enough to crush you.

Ahh... One of these days I'll ask my father how he got mom pregnant... It will be a somewhat uncomfortable talk for me, but I suppose it will be worth it, to clear up a doubt.

Tock, tock, the bedroom door rang.

-Forward.

-Hello young master~

-Hello Iris welcome, what's going on?

- I come to leave the food.

-Oh, go ahead.

-With her permission – Iris opened the door.

She carried the food in one of her hands, she went slowly so as not to throw it away.

-Here is the young master, I hope you enjoy it - I carefully place the small tray of food on the table where Fred was.

-Thank you very much Iris, you are very kind to bring it. She - She told him with a warm smile.

-Hiji ~ You're welcome, it's my duty as her servant to bring her food ~-Iris was happy to be praised.

-Hey Iris.

-...? Yes tell me

-I've been bored inside my room.

-Bored? Oh! Do you want me to play with you? – She said innocently.

-It's not necessary to play, it's just that... I was wondering if you could take me shopping together with you.

-Mmm... - Iris seriously thought about that proposal.

-I'm not sure, as far as Vanessa told me, that you can only be accompanied by a responsible adult or with your parents.

-Please, Vanessa is not that old than me.

-I suppose you're right... But... - She was still doubtful.

-I don't want to end up punished like the last time, has she already forgotten the long sermon she gave us that day?

-How not to forget, she was about to have my head explode...

-But going back to the topic, please Iris, convince her to take me, please – Fred made puppy dog eyes.

-I... Ahh... Okay young teacher, I'll try to talk to her... - In the end I ended up agreeing to help him.

-Do you want me to say something else to Miss Vanessa?

-Nothing else for now, maybe in the future.

-Understood, young master, with her permission, I'll retire...-she made a slight bow and walked away.

(Iris) How do I get Vanessa to give permission to the young master? She was about to almost yell at me when she found out that she helped him with those weird vials. I don't know what I'll do! I need help!

Iris was so distracted that without noticing it, she ended up tripping over a corner of the carpet, which caused her to end up face down with her fake slightly raised from her.

-Her panties... They're colored... White... - She whispered.

"It hurts..." Iris said a little pained, until she realized that the lack of it showed a small part of her behind.

-Kya! – She quickly covered herself.

-Um... Iris... Are you alright?

(Fred) I can't think of anything else in my head, I wish I could help her, but with my size it's completely useless.

-...

-She saw it ...

-I... I haven't seen anything... - Fred looked away.

-You... You... Wow!! – Iris suddenly began to cry.

-...!! What's wrong with you Iris!? – He said worried about her.

"Did you hurt yourself somewhere!?" Did you fracture or something!?

Fred continued with the questions.

-Wow! You saw my panties!

-I have lost my virginity with you young master! Whoa! – He was still crying.

-Huh!!? – He was really confused with what Iris said.

-It's a joke right?

-Wow! I'll tell Miss Vanessa! He - he got up from the floor and ran away at great speed.

-Hey, wait!

It was useless, she was already gone.

-My God... I hope all this doesn't end up being a big problem...

(5 minutes later)

-The food is delicious, can I repeat?

When in that, it was heard how something hit with brutal force on Fred's door.

-Shit!! Are we under attack!? – He was looking for somewhere to hide.

In that, the door was pushed furiously, it was Vanessa who had an extremely angry look.

-Young master, please explain yourself! – Vanessa said completely angry.

-Haaa!! Vanessa, please calm down!

Slowly she walked towards where Fred was.

-Continue~

(Fred) It is the first time in my life that I have felt so much danger, I must calm her down quickly or she will kill me.

-Young Master~ You know why I'm so angry right? She - She said with a smile.

-Don't know! Really! I swear on my life I don't know! She – She begged for her life.

(Fred) I'm screwed, there's not a single place where I can hide, and if I try to run away, it would still be impossible, if she only moved a little she would reach me. It seems that I have nothing left but to use plan B.

-Please Vanessa forgive me! I swear I'll never do it again! I beg on my knees.

-Young teacher...-Vanessa was already in front of her desk.

(Fred) Oh shit! God if you are there! Please forgive this son of yours!

Fred squeezed his eyes shut, praying several prayers so that Vanessa wouldn't do anything to him.

-Ahh... - Vanessa let out a slight sigh.

-I want you to explain to me... Why did you get Iris pregnant!?

-Nani?

(Fred) How does it get her pregnant? First it was virginity, now pregnancy, what the fuck is going on here?

-I... I never got her pregnant... Besides, she doesn't make any sense, look at me, I'm a flea compared to her size of all of you...

I try to find the most logical explanation possible.

-I see...

Vanessa's chest felt lightened by Fred's words.

(Vanessa) What's wrong with me? Why was my heart pounding a few moments ago? And now I feel relieved, am I sick?

Vanessa thought for several seconds, she did not understand this new feeling, it seems that she was the first to feel jealous.

-Did she really not have any intimacy with Iris? I stare at Fred.

-I'm a child for God's sake, I can't do anything even if I wanted to, look at me, could my ant size subdue a woman who is 100 times bigger than me?

-You are right young master, I apologize for having thought badly of you.

(Vanessa) Iris, how dare you lie to me, you don't know how worried I was... I thought my teacher would be...

A sad thought crossed Vanessa's mind, she didn't like the idea of another woman trying to have Fred.