- Text Size +

Al habib was one of the worlds most dangerous terrorists in the world. Well he was until he was captured by NCIS. He knew many things and knew where attacks were going to happen. There was no way of breaking him because he was stubborn and knew his rights under US laws. He was captured by special agent Ziva Da-ved. So a plan was developed to find out what he knew.

The director of NCIS authorized an illegal plan. He was listed as escaped by the NCIS because they, well Abby, had other plans for him.

The crazy yet beautiful and brilliant Abby developed a shrinking potion. Abby had told Ziva, the sexy yet deadly mossiad agent, about the potion. Ziva contacted Director Jennifer Sheppard.

Director Sheppard was wearing a tight knee high dress and a tight fitting sweater. Her bust and ass swayed and jiggled as she walked into Abbys lab. Abby and Ziva jumped almost to attention. Jenny had a stern serious look on her beautiful face. "So I hear you have a way to shrink and interrogate that bastard," she said with contempt that no one had sceen before. "Shrink that son of a bitch to an inch tall than bring him to me. He hates women. Especially American women so this will be lots of fun for me. He killed several good friends of mine."

Ziva asked, "please let me interrogate him. He killed my mother. Five seconds with me at one inch and he will tell me anything you want to know."

Ziva of course, could kill him with her sexy bare hands. Add weapons and she is extra deadly. Now imagine being one inch tall at the hands of a women who could kill you 1000 different ways at your normal height. Let alone being roach size.

"No Ziva, not this one." Al Habib was held down by Ziva, alone as abby injected him with the shrinking formula. Ziva was wearing her usual army pants and boots. Al shrink quickly into his prison jumpsuit. At half an inch tall he crawled out the sleave and was face to face with Abby.

The hot goth chick looked at him with glowing green eyes. She grabbed the tiny man with her black painted finger nails and held him up to a ruler. "O-no’" said Abby. "He is half an inch tall. I was going for one inch."

"Put me down you ugly infidel bitch!" He yelled at Abby. She heard him and stood up. She lifted her sexy knee high black boots and tried to stomp the shit out of Al. Her boot missed him as Ziva pushed Abby back. "No Abby. That would be to good for him." Abby protested. "That insect called me a bitch and I want to squash him."

Suddenly Agent Todd walked in. She was wearing her usual black pant suit. She looked down at Al and lifted her black flats and tried to stomp him also. Director Sheppard stopped her by forcing agent Todd back.

Kate could have easily punched her, but that was her boss and mentor. So she protested "That SOB killed my partner." Agent Todd than tried to stomp on him again by pushing Jenny, but Director Sheppard held her back. In the struggle Jennies high heeled black shoes slammed down next to the tiny man bearly crushing him. Ziva and Jenny than pushed both of them out of the room and closed the door. "I almost stepped on that roach," laughed Jenny. Ziva also cracked a smile. Ziva than said "please let me have him. There are so many methods I could do."

Al did not like the sound of that. He had heard stories about Ziva. At less than an inch tall she could do all sorts of things to him. She was a professional interrogator. Ziva dropped to her knees and just stared at the tiny territories with her sexy dark brown eyes. Her long black hair knocked over the tiny man. Ziva had been right about one thing, 5 seconds was all she needed. Al looked into her beautiful unblinking dark eyes and realized he would tell this deadly beauty anything she wanted to know.

"Bow to me!" Ziva suddenly yelled. He did without hesitation which was lucky for him. If he didn't she was planning on putting his little body in more pain than could be dreamed, but yet still keep him alive and healthy for some time. Ziva stood up.

Suddenly Director Sheppard's shoe slammed down next to the little terrorist. The earth around Al shook and trembled. The impact threw him 5 feet (from his prospective) in the air. He hit the ground and landed on his left arm. Even Ziva heard his arm ‘crack’ and she laughed.

Jenny simply smiled and looked at Ziva. "Let me know when your integration is over. Take as much time as you need." The tiny terrorist looked up, way up past Director Sheppard's mighty leg. Past her busty chest at her beautiful infidel face. He hated women so much, but he was terrified. Not just of this crazy red headed women but Ziva. He was scared of her. She told him that at his regular size she could kill him 18 different ways with a paper clip.

Than she said imagine what I can do to you at insect size, yes? She also told him she was hoping that he would lie to her. She could tell if he was. If he did lie she would cause him pain beyond belief, yet leave him alive and healthy.

So Al Habib cooperated with her every demand. Ziva was impressed. This most deadly terrorist was eating out of her foot. Or was it hand?

Poor Ziva still had trouble with american customs. But in all reality he would be fed his ‘food’ out of both her foot and hands.

Two days of interrogation produced many arrests and protected countless lives. Thank you Ziva. But through all of this, Al Habib was alive and well. Except for a broken arm that had to be amputated due to infection.

So what now to do with him. Only A handful of people knew where he was. Abby and special agent Todd wanted to squash him. So Director Sheppard had a plan. It involved a terror that the terrorist would find greater that even Ziva. A 11 year old girl named Amy, Abbys niece. She is a blond hair, green eyed cutie. She took after her aunt’s goths way of life and dressed similar to Abby. She needed pills to help her violent mood swings.

Abby thought it was sweet and loved her petite delicate niece. Al Habib was in Amys hands now. Ziva and Jenny told the young girl about his crimes and that he was hers to do with as she wants, but not to kill him, yet. They still might need information from him. Amy was a smart girl. She knew she could do anything to him, short of killing him. This left open a variety of options for her. Abby reluctantly agreed. Abby wanted to make Al Habib a stain under her boots. So did Katelyn. Abby gave him to Amy and told Amy that if for even a second she felt threatened to quash him under her feet. Amy giggled at her over protective aunt. Amy then took him home with her.

Her best friends were waiting for her. Amy made them promise not to tell anyone about the tiny terrorist. Sara was a 9 year old brat. She had cute looks that everyone knew would make her gorgeous when she was older and came from a wealthy family. She would never have to work. Lisa just turned 13. She was mature for her age. At 5,11, and still growing she was stunning. She had long curley red hair that flowed to the middle of her back. Her chest was still developing but everybody knew that in a few years after she stops growing her chest would be DD.

Of course short petite Amy was jealous of her friend looks, but was not bitter. Al looked at the 2 American girls and cringed. Look at there shameful bodies he thought. They were all wearing short shorts and no shoes. Both had on bikini tops.

Sara ran up to Amy, "let me see it. Let me see it." Amy told her to keep it down. The all went into her house and into Amys room for some fun.

Many wanted felons have been disappearing for years now. With the information they get from shrinking them down to an inch tall. They all cooperated with Ziva without hesitation. Ziva was disappointed. She really wanted to torture one or two. They all wound up with Abbys niece. There was no hope of escape for any of them. But one day the caught and shrunk Al Kabob. On the run for years he was caught by an Israeli jew. He actually yelled at Ziva and called her names. She was taken back for a second. She picked him up and put him on a tiny table with specially made tools. She strapped him spread eagle to a special device. It was basically a mini rack with some high teck gadgets. Ziva sat down on a chair and sipped a soda. She hit a button and the tension on the ropes increased until his arms and legs were held snug by the ropes. There were 15 settings. With each click the ropes tighten ever so slightly. About click 7-9 there backs break. 9-12 there shoulders and joints dislocate. 12-15 rips them apart.

Click. Click. Click. Click. The ropes pulled tight on the tiny man. Ahhhhh, he screamed. "Hush blimp, (I think she meant wimp) I have barley started".

Click. Click. Ziva heard a small cracking sound coming from the little man. Director Sheppard had been watching came in. "Ziva don’t kill him. You have not asked him a question yet." Ziva shot back, "fuck him. Three good friends are dead because of him. Click. Click. Click.

Ziva had suddenly started hitting away at the clicker. She got three in before Jenny took it from her. Al felt his back bones separate apart. He howled in pain and a cracking sound so loud that Giantess Ziva could hear it. Now she pressed the clicker again and again. The ropes tightened and he felt stretched to his limit. His arms and legs were pulled so tight. It took all of his will power not to just give up and let his body dislocate apart. When the ropes stopped he was at a breaking point. Sweating and in pain he watched the giant red headed women order Ziva around. Suddenly

The red headed women leaned in close to him. "That would be to good for you." But she did "gently and softly" touch his tiny bound body with a manicured finger. But the soft touch made him wither with paina and felt his shoulders dislocate. "YAHHHHH!!!" he yelled. Ziva giggled. "Your right Jenny. Lets go get some lunch." They both left leaving Al exactly where he was. The pain was unbearable. Those infidel women just left me like this.

Back at the lab Abby helped Kate shrink a few more perps. These men were just suspects in a money laundering scam. They all shrank to 3 inches tall. Except one who shrank and shrank and Abby would find out under a microscope that he was 1/100 of an inch tall. His name is Jeff McMantis. He is suspected of helping terrorists launder money. He always thought he was a tough guy, but now here he was sitting in the middle of an empty Petri dish.

"Oops", was all Abby Said.

Kate was upset. "Dammit Abby, how am I going to interrogate a germ. Which that motherfucker is but.." ,kate paused and tried to calm down. Kate put her beautiful face up to the microscope. She said "I will be back to play with you later, germ". Jeff instantly decided he would do whatever this women told him.

a katina tatu