- Text Size +

Chapter 7 - Second Chances [September 29th, 2006]


"So you're seriously going?" Krystal asked, the question muffled through the french fries in her mouth.  She sat Indian-style on the couch cushion farthest from Becca, but they were facing each other.  Becca nodded her head, lifting a nearly empty hard apple cider to her lips and taking a short sip. The teenager nervously curled her sock clad feet under her pajama clad butt.  "I just...I mean...I'd be a fool not to...ya know?" Becca said, the light of several candle flames dancing on the young girls' faces. 

“I just remember you almost going before and then…” Krystal didn’t need to finish the sentence, as Becca finished it for her.

 

“..chickening out?  Yeah, I did.”

 

“Well, what changed?” Krystal asked.

 

Becca looked up at the ceiling and then over exaggerated the gesture of rubbing her chin, pretending she was in deep thought.  

 

“Hmmm…what ever could have changed?  Oh, I know!  How about my ‘Plan B’ to put my life back together?  You know, the plan I came up with as an alternative to keeping a boy in my butt?  Remember that?”

 

Krystal giggled politely at Becca’s sarcastic tone but struck the balance of also taking her seriously. “Yes, Becca; I remember.  You got the waitressing job back in December of last year.”

 

“Right.” Becca said, “...and I was miserable.  The tips were terrible, the other waitresses were crazy cut-throaty, the hours sucked…and I swear to god there was a new creepy old man every week who for whatever reason thought it was appropriate to pinch my butt.”

 

Krystal quipped, “It’s kinda ironic, isn’t it?  You chicken out of the butt experiment because you don’t want all that focus on your badonkadonk…and then–”

 

“--Yes, thank you Miss Obvious..I can appreciate the irony.” Becca said, rolling her eyes.  “I just…I thought that I could make enough money to…I dunno…fix this royal screw-up my life has become.”

 

Krystal frowned, gently patting Becca’s knee. “Hey, your life isn’t screwed up.  You had a few setbacks and some silly choices, but guess what..we all make silly choices from time to time.”

 

“Well, I tried saving to fix the screw-up but I could barely even keep up on rent.  I came clean to my parents about dropping out of school…and even without telling them the FULL story, they were still furious.  I promised them that I would pay them back…but…”

 

Becca started to tear up, raising the sleeve of her thin hoodie to her brown eyes.  “...but I don’t think they believed me…or they didn’t think I was capable.”

 

Krystal continued to rub Becca’s knee.  

 

“So…I really tried my best…but the waitressing just didn’t work.  I tried to get better paying jobs, even looking several miles from the city but surprise surprise: I don’t have any marketable skills.  I couldn’t get a creative job, even though I really really wanted one.”

 

Krystal didn’t seem to know what to say, and after a few moments Becca filled the silence after sighing deeply.

 

“...so that’s why I reached back out to Dr. Walker.  I figured…hey…maybe it really is all fake.  I got so worried that it was some mean prank…that there would be a bunch of mean boys there waiting to laugh at me for agreeing to keep something in my butt for money. Who knows?  I’ll tell you who wouldn’t know:  me…if I don’t try and find out.  If it really is as simple as they’re saying…if I really do just have to keep a little boy…” Becca leaned over and lightly patted her left butt cheek, “...in here….”

 

She recentered her wide rear over the cushion and continued.  “Honestly, at this point, I don’t really have the option of being worried about this being some silly prank.”not if they’ll give me all that money…”

 

“...you feel like you have to.” Krystal said somberly.

 

Becca nodded. “And if this Dr. Walker lady is real, then she is a real saint for putting up with me pulling out of the experiment at the last minute…and then reapplying and going through this whole process again.

 

“When’s the big day?” Krystal asked.

 

Becca replied quickly from memory, “My flight to North Carolina is on September 29th.”

 

“Wow…” Krystal replied, “That's like a week away.”

 

“Nine days…” Becca replied nervously.

 

“Becca..” Krystal said solemnly, “I feel kinda bad because I’m the one that told you about this butt experiment thingy.  I don’t want you to do it because you feel like you have to.  It makes it seem like you’re being exploited, don’t you think?  Why don’t you just try going back to school.  Just get on your knees and beg your parents to resume paying your tuition.  They love you, Becca…They’ll probably have some ‘holier-than-thou’ lecture to give you but I’m sure all you’ll have to do is try not to roll your eyes until they’re done and then they’ll give it to you.”

 

 I gave myself a chance when I first backed out of Dr. Walker’s experiment.  I tried to go back to school again but that clearly didn’t work. And…I just couldn’t swallow that much pride.  I promised…no…SWORE to myself that I would only take their help if I could pay back what they’d spent on me.”

 

Becca’s eyes were getting misty again.  

 

“...and I’m such a loser, I can barely even take care of myself…let alone pay them back.” 

 

“Come on…” Krystal said.

 

Becca continued, "Look around.  I owe $400 to the electric company and they're not turning the power back on until I pay at least half of it…I'm behind on rent, I owe something like a bajillion dollars to my parents, and I'm not even smart enough to pass college." 

Krystal got serious for a moment, reaching out a hand to cup Becca's knee. "Hey...some of that mean stuff you said is so not true.  Don't talk shit like that about my best friend." 

Becca smiled, a few tears streaming down her puffy, red cheeks as she replied, "Well, I'm at a dead end..I don't think anyone can argue that.  It just seems like this is meant to be.  This is the chance I need to make it, ya know?" 

Krystal cracked a smile, "Yeah sure; You know what I think?  I think you just want to have the little guy in your big ol’ booty." 

Becca blushed and giggled, "Oh god Krystal..it is not even close to being like that.  This is just some weird thing I have to do that's going to get me the money I need to have a chance.  Whatever I have to do is just that: whatever I have to do." Krystal nodded somberly.  

"But..." Becca said, taking a long sip of her drink, "I'd be lying if I said I hadn't....practiced a little bit." 

Krystal grinned, "You're kidding." 

Becca laughed, "Unfortunately no...I was a little tipsy the other night and was thinking of what it'd be like.  And in my defense, that doctor lady kinda recommended I do this.  Anyway, I was taking a tylenol to make sure I didn't wake up with a hangover.  You know, the red and white capsule ones that are bigger than the tablet disc things but still pretty small.  I held it in my fingertips, almost dropping it because it was so tiny..." 

Krystal slowly realized where Becca was going and ultimately where the Tylenol went.  Becca’s best friend had to cover her mouth to keep from spitting her drink out.  She struggled to get the alcohol down and finally spouted, 

 

"Holy shit! How long did you keep it there?” Kyrstal asked in a giggling fit.

 

Becca was laughing just as hard, “I was going to take it out the next morning but I forgot.  I saw it in my panties later on that night when I was getting in the shower.”

 

“Beck…please, please, PLEASE..for the love of God…don't ever let me pop a Tylenol when I'm over here!"  

 

The girls laughed into the glow of Becca’s candle-lit apartment.


~~~~~~~~~~~

9 Days Later

~~~~~~~~~~~


"Welcome to United Airlines, how may I help you?"

 

 

Becca reached into her purse to retrieve her license.  "Umm...hi.  I have a flight for today?" she replied with a bit of a quiver in her voice.

 

The woman behind the counter accepted Becca's license and gracefully swiped it through her machine, and after some negotiating with her computer, a white slip slid out of a neighboring machine.  With a smile, the woman tore the slip on its perforation and held it out to Becca along with her license. 

 

"Enjoy your flight, Miss Young." she said and promptly began helping the next customer. 

 

Becca was a bit afraid of flying, and her heart was racing over more than just the flight.  It felt like just yesterday that Krystal had told her about R&R Labs, and now here she was stepping into the long, temporary tunnel that led to the door of the airplane that would take her to North Carolina.  

 

"Hello.....hello......welcome.....enjoy your flight...hello.....enjoy your flight....enjoy your flight...welcome..." The cheerful flight attendant's voice became less distant as the line into the airplane grew shorter and shorter.  Becca took another step forward as the line shifted once more, and then the cheerful flight attendant was finally greeting her.  It didn't seem quite so sincere up close.  Becca peered down at her ticket, moving her thumb to see the seat number.  It was a first-class ticket.  Funny, she had never even thought to look until now but there it was.  R&R Labs seemed to not spare any expense in getting her there and comfortably at that.  Becca stowed her luggage in the overhead compartment and took a seat in the window seat.  

 

Flying always made her nervous so she tried to avoid it whenever possible, and when the plane started to take off, she practically grabbed the hand of the woman sitting next to her.  Once the turbulence subsided and the plane was at its maximum height, her fear turned to hunger.  She had run out of money the week before and food shortly after, but luckily her flight came with dinner.  And not just a dinner, but a first-class dinner!  It was a strange thought, but she had to marvel for a moment at the full stomach she now had as a result of this preemptive agreement with R&R Labs...and it was only going to get better. 

 

The landing was a bit bumpy and Becca would have been lying if she said she wasn’t nervous, but the rumbling and shaking plane finally began to slow down on the tarmac and parked at one of the terminals. Becca made her way off the plane and followed the signs to baggage claim. As Becca descended slowly down the escalator, she scanned a cluster of well-dressed men holding cards bearing different names.  She saw her name on none of these cards until her eyes fixed upon a diamond in the rough.  In the sea of men was an attractive young blonde woman holding a pale pink card, with bubbly handwritten lettering.  The card read:

 

<3 Becca Young <3 

 

Once it appeared clear to the sign-holding woman that it was Becca walking toward her, the woman smiled and lowered the sign to her side.  

 

“Becca?” The woman said, brushing her loose blonde curls out of her face and over her shoulder.  She looked to be about 5’-4 or 5’-5” and had a similar body type to Becca’s in that she was slim above the waist but her hips and legs were wide.  This was made quite evident by the skin tight black pants hugging her hips, thighs, calves, and even her ankles…as if every part of the pants couldn’t get enough of her.  She wore a plain white ruched button-up dress shirt but she must have decided that most of the buttons were only suggestions to be ignored.

 

‘Was this Dr. Walker?’ Becca thought hesitantly.  She wouldn’t have expected the doctor to dress so…provocative.  She also  looked even younger than Becca; far too young to be a doctor.

 

“Yeah, that’s me.” Becca said with a polite smile.

 

“I’m Brandi.  It’s nice to meet you!” Brandi said enthusiastically.  


Becca accepted Brandi’s handshake, noticing that the blonde woman’s blue-painted fingernails matched her crystal-blue eyes.


“I hope your flight was okay.” Brandi said, folding the pale pink card and sticking it into the front pocket of her tight black pants.  Becca was close enough now to see that the dress shirt was entirely plain except for the letters “RR” embroidered in purple above the left breast.  

 

Becca replied, “It was okay.  I’d never flown before so…”

 

“Oh, how exciting. Another new experience under the belt! Certainly not the last of today, right?” Brandi said with light in her eyes.  

 

Becca blushed and hugged her left shoulder with her right arm.  “Yeah, we’ll see what happens.”

 

Brandi’s attention seemed to shift away from Becca, her crystal blue eyes going somewhere else for only a fraction of a second…as if she was focusing strongly on something else.  But then just as quickly, she returned her full attention to Becca.  “Shall we get going?”

 

Becca still had some very serious doubts about how real this whole experiment could actually be.  The fact that her flight was completely paid for lended to its credibility, sure.  But nothing made it all seem more real than when she followed Brandi out of the airport.  She didn’t know if Brandi was a doctor, an intern, or whoever else…but it made sense that an employee of Dr. Walker would have a  huge butt…and Brandi’s but was definitely huge.  

 

Despite a single isolated incident in front of a crowd of cheering boys during her Freshman year at a keg party, Becca was not attracted to or interested in women.  Even so, Becca found herself somewhat mesmerized by Brandi’s ass as they walked out. Her ass was noticeably bigger than Becca’s, and Brandi had mastered the sultry, captivating, and suggestive sway of those wide hips.  It shouldn’t have come as a surprise to Becca that just as Brandi’s tight, black pants had hugged her hips, thighs, calves, and ankles, they were also SUUUPER tight on Brandi’s butt.  Becca actually double-taked the first time she saw it.  The black material was so terribly tight that the material actually dipped in between the blonde’s ass cheeks, creating a deep wedgie.  

 

‘That’s gotta be uncomfortable…’ Becca thought to herself, watching the huge ass cheeks swaying, unable to jiggle due to the strong confining pressure imparted by the taut black fabric that dug significantly into the cleft between her ass cheeks.  The cleft was quite deep, creating a clear divide between the two jet-black globes but it didn’t seem to bother Brandi.

As the two left the comfort of the airport’s air conditioning, Becca immediately felt the heat and humidity of the North Carolina summer fighting its way through September. The humidity surrounded her and she was grateful to see that Brandi’s car was left running, hopefully with the air conditioning on.  She was even more grateful to not live here.  

Brandi opened the door of the 2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse and began to get in.  Becca walked around the front of the car toward the passenger seat, peering in to see that Brandi hadn’t gotten into the car the typical way people do. Instead, she turned away from the door and lowered her butt much like someone would do when sitting on a bench.  She then swung her legs in and pivoted atop her butt.  Becca actually had to hide a smile when she saw Brandi lean over onto her left side.  Her right hand snuck discreetly in under her butt and appeared to address an itch…or maybe she was picking her crazy, crazy wedgie.  Either way, Becca got into the car and decided to pretend like she didn’t see it to spare the girl’s feelings

 

It was about an hour drive from the airport to the lab, but it felt much longer as Becca swam in her own head of wild thoughts.

 

“Would you like a bottle of water?” Brandi said, motioning to the cup holder where there was a tiny 4oz bottle of water.

 

“Oh, that would be great.” Becca lifted the bottle and uncapped it. “Thank you. So, are you a doctor too?

 

Brandi chuckled, “Oh no, not yet. I’m only 17!”

 

“Oh, goodness; I never would have guessed.” Becca said surprised.

 

“Yeah, I get that a fair amount. I graduated early and started my degree in Microbiology in June but they let me test out on a bunch of classes so I’m technically a Sophomore.”

 

‘This girl’s a friggin genius AND she’s got a butt like that??’ Becca thought in disbelief.

 

“I think that’s why Dr. Walker hired me for the internship.  Well…ONE of the reasons.” Brandi giggled, shifting her hips again.  Becca didn’t understand the joke but Brandi continued. 

 

“Did you know that she also graduated early?” Becca took a sip of her water.

 

“Oh, really? Dr. Walker did?” Becca asked curiously.

 

“Yeah.  Way earlier than me though…I think she finished high school at 13-years old.”

 

“Holy cow! That means she would have had to start high school when she was like 9?”  Becca exclaimed.

 

“I know, right?  I heard one of the doctors say that she had to stand on a soapbox to give her valedictorian speech! Can you imagine how cute that must have looked.” 

 

Both girls giggled at the image. “Wow, that is crazy.

 

“Seriously.  She is super smart too. I think she finished with a 4.0 GPA, too and went on to get like half a dozen degrees, not even including her PhD.”

 

“How old is she?” Becca said, taking another sip of her water.

 

“Hmmm..well, I’m pretty sure she was born in 1982.”

 

Becca proceeded to choke on her water, a few droplets hitting her lap.  

 

“1982?” Becca said, her mouth still half full of water she was trying to swallow.  “She’s only 24 years old?”

 

“Exactly.  She’s a prodigy…seriously.  She’s the most incredible woman I’ve ever met.  I think you’ll really like her.” Brandi said, offering Becca a napkin from the center console.

 

Becca mopped up the water from her chin and from her lap, “I think I will too.”

 

“But anyway..yeah, I’m not a doctor yet.  I’m just interning but I have a pretty special job at R&R Labs.”

 

“Oh, what is it?” Becca asked.

 

“Acclimation Therapist.” Brandi stated.

 

“Oh, that sounds important.  What do you do?” Becca asked with genuine interest.

 

Again, Brandi shifted in her seat..seemingly grinding her hips into the seat beneath her.  Was it a nervous tick or something?

 

“Well, I kinda misspoke…I’m actually the ‘Assistant Acclimation Therapist’ but the real Acclimation Therapist had to take a leave of absence so I’ve basically taken her place.  It's all very exciting but kinda scary sometimes.”

 

“New things can definitely be scary.” Becca nodded.

 

“Yeah, but we’re all learning together!” Brandi said cheerfully, shifting her hips once more. Becca looked closer at Brandi’s pants.  From this closeness, she could see that they were not just any cheap pair of tights or leggings.  The stitching looked incredibly fancy and elaborate.  They looked quite expensive.

 

 

“I really like your pants.” Becca said.

 

“Oh, these?” Brandi replied, rubbing her upper thigh without taking her eyes off the road. “Thanks, they’re actually work-issued. Part of the Acclimation Therapist uniform, as a matter of fact. They’re super comfy, too.” 

 

Brandi shifted her wide hips left and right a few more times again, and just like with each time before, there was no frictional sounds of her packed glutes rubbing up against the seat, which suggested to Becca that her cheeks remained firmly planted in the seat and instead they were just spreading and closing as the wide hips above rocked left and right.  

 

‘I’m kinda uncomfortable with how much I’m thinking about butts now all of the sudden..’ Becca joked to herself.

 

"Here we are." Brandi stated clearly, pulling into the parking lot.  "Dr. Walker instructed me to drop you off here at the entrance.  You’ll just have to go in the main entrance there and speak with our receptionist.  Her name is Laura and she’s super nice." 

 

Brandi took out her phone, pressed a single button, and held it to her ear.  

 

"Hi Laura.  This is Brandi.  Please inform Dr. Walker that I have returned from the airport with Miss Young".  Brandi listened for another moment and then nodded to herself, hanging up the phone without saying anything.

 

Becca said goodbye to Brandi and got out of the car.  Seconds after she slammed the passenger door shut, she caught out of the corner of her eye Brandi leaning again as she did over an hour ago when they first got into the car.  And even though the windows were up, Becca could hear Brandi’s voice.  Who was she talking to?  Had she made another phone call as soon as Becca got out?  

 

It was muffled, but Becca could clearly hear what Brandi had said as she pulled away.  

 

She said, “And you said you couldn’t do an hour and a half; looks like you were wrong, you silly little under-achiever!  I know it was pushing the envelope a bit but you did so good in there; I knew you could do it and I’m so proud of you!”  

 

Brandi’s high pitched, excited voice continued but became too quiet to hear as she drove away. 

 

Becca walked up the concrete steps to the front door, her small overnight bag in hand.  It was a very inconspicuous building.  It could have passed for several things: a large boring law firm perhaps, or maybe some sort of warehouse.  The white text centered on the door at about eye level read:

 

R&R Laboratories

 

She pressed a security button positioned next to the tinted glass door and there was a sharp, loud buzz.  

 

“Name?”

 

Becca spoke clearly, leaning in toward the speaker.  “Umm…Becca?  Becca Young?”

 

After some mechanical whirring she couldn’t locate, she heard a latch unsecure.  She opened the door and entered into a long corridor.  The sound of her flip flops slapping her heels echoed off the linoleum floor and bare cream walls.  The lights flickered and there were no windows.  Becca was starting to feel like this was all a huge mistake when she approached the second door.  She slowly opened it and she let out a sigh.  

 

Behind the door was a completely normal looking waiting room, like one you would see in any doctor’s office in the country. There were big, comfy looking chairs in the waiting area.  There were two big screen TV’s mounted high on the wall with muted television playing.  In fact, everything about this waiting area seemed pretty normal except for the walls.  They were plain and void of any decorative art, but there was barely any wallspace not taken up by signage.  Most of the signs were just copies of 3-4 different signs. One of which was a sign that said 

 

Cell Phone Use is Prohibited. 

 

That one seemed pretty normal, but there were at least half a dozen of them littering the walls.  Another redundant sign read:

 

No Electronics!

 

The most interesting and unclear sign of all was the one that there were at least a dozen copies of, some copies separated by less than 3 feet on the wallspace.  The sign read:

 

ABSOLUTELY NO TALKING in Waiting Room Area when PINK LED is illuminated, except when responding to R&R Personnel.

 

Becca spotted a few of these LED’s throughout the waiting room.  She guessed they must have been the pink ones but she couldn’t tell for sure since they were all off.

 

There were only two people in the room: a receptionist up at the front behind a counter and an older woman sitting in the otherwise empty waiting area and reading a magazine.  She looked up at Becca as the door opened and Becca could feel the older woman’s eyes on her. She felt a bit self-conscious as she walked up to the receptionist, feeling eyes on her back and probably her butt. The counter top of the receptionists corner was very clean and void of clutter.  One of the few things on the counter was a silver name tag with the name “Laura”.

 

"Hi, I'm Becca." 

 

Laura smiled, "Yes, I know…Dr. Walker is expecting you. I hope your trip was pleasant." Laura said as she checked a few boxes on the sign-in sheet where Becca's name was already penciled in. Becca waited patiently while Laura completed the paperwork.

 

"Please have a seat and she will be with you shortly." 

 

Becca smiled and nodded, turning on her heels and approaching the waiting area.  She took a seat in the waiting room next to the woman who looked old enough to be her mother. The older woman set down her magazine. It must have failed to hold her attention in comparison to Becca.  Becca made nervous eye contact with her once or twice, one of those times Becca caught the woman looking at her thighs, hugged in tight denim jeans. 

 

"Do you have one?"  The woman asked Becca, to which Becca blushed profusely.  The 20-year old girl practically whispered, "one what?"  

 

 

The older woman laughed quietly, her laugh lines showing prominently on her cheeks and in the corners of her eyes.  The laugh lines were a good look on her.

 

"Where do you think you are, sweety?" The chuckling woman did not wait for an answer from the young, cute, clearly nervous girl. Instead she held out a hand.

 

"I'm Lori." 

 

Becca, still blushing, shook Lori’s hand and responded, "I'm Becca...and no, I don't have…one.  Not yet anyway." 

 

Lori smiled, "Oh, that's so cute.  I remember being in your shoes...it was such a new concept to me, and I had no idea what to expect."  She gently patted Becca's left knee, "Of course I don't claim to be any kind of expert!  I'm learning every day...and so is he!"  She said with a smile.  

 

Becca leaned in toward Lori.  She curiously asked, "So you have one…like right now?"  

 

Lori looked almost puzzled…as if the idea of NOT having a little shrunken boy would have been the weird question.  She said, "Well of course, dear.  And if you have to ask me where he is, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you once again where you think you are!"  

 

Becca did not ask where he was, but her eyes darted to the woman's very wide hips clad in super tight jeans, planted so firmly into the seat beneath her. The outer edges of her bulbous cheeks easily overflowed the restricted surface area of the seat beneath her and it was crazy to think that somewhere under all that flesh was a tiny little boy.  

 

"How long have you had him?" Becca asked. 

 

"Well, this is our annual checkup so it's been.." Lori squinted and pursed her lips, doing some quick math in her head, "...I believe today marks a year and a week." 

 

If Becca had a drink, she might have spit it out. Sure, Dr. Walker had blown her mind so many times over the phone, and she was aware Dr. Walker was looking for some super long-term participants, but to see one of them here in front of her was just insane.  

 

"Can I see him?" Becca asked, and Lori immediately responded without pause.

 

"Oh I'm sorry dear, no can do.  Although I’m sure he’d love the opportunity to see and talk to a pretty girl like you, he has already been out for far too long this week." 

 

Becca tilted her head a little confused at the phrasing, so Lori explained,

 

"As of late, I have been removing him only to use the restroom, and then he goes right back in…essentially the moment I’ve finished with my business.”

 

“My goodness…do you…like…have to do that?” Becca asked in fascination. 

 

“No, it's not required.  The reasoning for it connects to the reason why I’ve increased the DDM to such a high number.”

 

“DDM?” Becca asked.

 

“Yes, the Dynamic Daily Minimum.  Has Dr. Walker not told you about that yet?”

 

Becca squinted in embarrassment, “Ahh, the Dynamic Daily Minimum.  Yes, she did.  The minimum amount of time that the little boy has to be between your butt cheeks each day.”

 

Lori chuckled, “Well put and 100% correct!  Don’t feel bad, dear.  It's a lot to remember!  I still consult the handbook and paperwork I received last year so don’t worry.  But anyway, the increase in his DDM is somewhat of a long story.  Let’s just call it…hmmm…a trust-building exercise. Just recently, R&R Labs released a new website that helps me keep better track of how often he's out." She took out her phone and opened a web-page that showed what looked like a counter, which read:

 

38:48:008.  

 

"My goodness…" Becca said, her hand touching to her intensely beating heart.  "He's only been out of your butt for 38 hours and 48 minutes...in the whole week?" 

 

Becca remembered Dr. Walker talking about how the subjects needed to be in a butt for at least 3 hours a day, and that it was entirely up to the girl what she did after the DDM time was finished, whether it was letting them rest, playing with them, or just keeping them in their crack for longer. Becca was pretty sure that since Lori had her subject for such a long time that her DDM was probably higher than Becca’s would be but even so, Lori was certainly taking things to the next level.

 

38 hours…

 

That was just a little bit over a day.  That meant that the little boy tucked away in her butt RIGHT NOW….RIGHT NEXT TO BECCA…had basically done 6 days on, 1 day off in this older woman’s big butt. 

 

Something that confused Becca though…Lori seemed exceptionally amused by Becca's inquiry and shock, to such an extent the naive 20-year old wondered if she was missing something. 

 

“Does 38 hours away from my rear sound like a long time to you?  Oh, you are so precious.” Lori said, patting Becca’s knee again. “Dr. Walker said I’m on track for the ‘99% club’...although who knows how I’ll feel about all this down the road.”

 

Becca didn’t know what the ‘99% club was’.  Becca didn’t know what Lori meant about how she would feel down the road.  Becca had so many questions, all fighting to be the first to escape her lips.  

 

"How does he feel in there?" 

 

Lori responded with a coy smile and slightly shut eyes...and she shifted widely in her seat, kinda like how Brandi did so many times on the drive back from the airport.  

 

"It is definitely something...to get used to.  It's interesting how quickly a person can grow accustomed to things though, because honestly It's hard to imagine him not being there now though, if you can believe that.”

 

Becca nodded silently.  She thought about the tiny Tylenol pill she had tucked between her bare cheeks.  She thought about how strange it felt to put it there, and how strange it physically felt in her crack…but it didn’t take long for her to get used to it and forget it was there. 

 

“In fact, I'm here now to extend my commitment.  I had originally opted in for a 3-month, and I've been doing gradual on-the-spot extensions for awhile now…but I’ve already decided...for the both of us.." Lori looked down at her waist and stroked the outside edge of the splayed butt cheek closest to Becca, , "...that this is for the best.  I'm going to extend it to another year…for now."  

 

“What about you?” Lori asked, changing the subject. “Are you here for a screening?”

 

Becca nervously fidgeted, playing with the thong of her flip-flops with her toes.  “No, I’m actually…ummm…getting my subject today.”

 

“Oh, they’re doing the install?  That’s wonderful, good for you!” Lori said with a smile and another pat on Becca’s knee. 

 

“Are you nervous?” Lori asked with a grin.

 

Becca smiled back and nodded, “Sure…I hope everything goes okay. I don’t really know how they’re going to do it or what they’re going to do.”

 

“Don’t worry, dear.” Lori assured Becca.  “They are INCREDIBLY professional here.  They will take great care of you, I’m sure of it.

Becca was getting ready to ask another question when she heard the polite, pleasant voice of the receptionist Laura. 

 

"Miss Young?". 

 

Becca ripped her eyes away from the insanely wide ass cheeks of Lori splaying out on the seat and looked up at Laura, who was smiling warmly. She had just hung up her phone.  

 

"Dr. Walker will see you now." 

 

Becca extended a hand to Lori and told her it was nice to meet her.  Lori responded, 

 

"You as well, dear.  You'll do just fine. Good luck!"  

 

Becca looked down once more at Lori's phone screen before it went dark and back into Lori's purse.  It was still showing the timer, the one that indicated how long Lori’s subject had been out from between Lori’s butt cheeks that week.

 

38:48:008.  

 

There was an extra ‘0’ before the ‘08 seconds’.  

 

‘What a strange way to show seconds: 008 seconds’, she thought, a little puzzled...  

 

Then it hit her.

 

Becca realized that it wasn't 8 seconds at the end of the timer, it was 8 milliseconds.  Lori's timer didn't read 38 hours and 48 minutes...it read 38 minutes and 48 seconds.  Her boy was only out of her butt for just shy of 40 minutes…over a whole week.

 

‘Geez!’ Becca thought in disbelief, ‘I spend longer than that on one shower!’

 

She didn't know how to feel about that, and she didn't have much more time to contemplate it, because as she walked toward the receptionist, the door on Becca’s right unlatched and opened.  Standing there was a girl probably Brandi’s age, but much shorter and much more petite.  She wore a cheap, nearly transparent lab coat and above the left breast where a name tag might have once been before, there were only several strands of loose yarn.  Becca thought she looked very similar to Lindsey Lohan’s black-haired bandmate in the movie Freaky Friday. 

 

“Hi, Becca.  I’m Jane.  I’m going to take you to Dr. Walker’s office but first, I just need you to take a look at this form and sign.”

 

Becca accepted the clipboard from Jane, noticing chipped black nail polish.  

 

“What is it?” Becca asked curiously, scanning the document. 

 

“It’s basically just saying that you agree not to talk about any of the things you see here within the walls of the lab or any of the specific conversations you have with R&R personnel.”

 

“Oh..that sounds okay I guess.” Becca said hesitantly, scribbling her signature on the form.

 

Unlike Brandy, Jane wasn’t much of a talker but she seemed to know where she was going.  Jane walked briskly down the short corridor. They passed two doors on the right and two doors on the left, all four doors had windows with privacy clouding. The placards read:

 

Pre-RT Exam Room A

 

Pre-RT Exam Room B

 

Pre-RT Exam Room C

 

Pre-RT Exam Room D

 

As if reading Becca’s mind, Jane spoke up without turning around, “The Pre-RT Exam Rooms are one of the areas where our prospective subjects are screened. Sometimes we’ll see prospective Participants in there too, but it's rare.”

 

It was a short walk to the end of the corridor.  Becca and Jane stood before two doors.  One was directly ahead of the girls and it had a “#1” sign above it.  The sign read:

 

RESTRICTED AREA: STAFF, PARTICIPANTS, AND POST-RT SUBJECTS ONLY!

 

Becca started to read the other door, the one to their left. It was a little more wordy, but before she could even start, Jane had swiped her security card and allowed the Door #1 Access Reader to scan her retina. The door made a loud, chunky unlatching noise.

 

“It can get a little confusing in the restricted area so just stick with me.  We’ll be at Dr. Walker’s office in no time.” Jane said.  

 

The door was much thicker and much heavier than the other two doors she’d encountered so far.  When she passed through to see what was on the other side, her eyes widened.

 

~


Chapter End Notes:

To join the conversation on this story and others I've written, come join us on Discord:  https://discord.gg/pZaUN8hgMq