- Text Size +

Dr. Walker’s fingers glided over the sheer nylon encasing her tired feet.  What a busy morning it had been!  Even as she was kneading her soles after spending all morning on her feet, she was reviewing the purchasing contract for a brand new mass spectrometer.  There had been a surge in subject enrollment in the past few weeks and every scientist and intern in R&R Labs was busy.  Dr. Walker was grateful that she had secured at least a few minutes of time seated comfortably at her desk in front of her computer screen.  The young doctor clicked to acknowledge the terms of the purchasing contract and although her throbbing feet would have loved more attention, there was so much more to be done.  Dr. Walker slid each of her stocking-clad feet back into her warm flats, cleansed her hands with some hand sanitizer, and left her office.  

 

Dr. Walker rarely took longer than 15 minutes to eat her afternoon lunch but there was time not even for that today. The busy young doctor hurriedly snacked on some fruit she’d brought from home as she made her way to the Controlled Temperature Unit.  A rogue blueberry escaped the doctor’s hand-to-mouth transfer and it tumbled rebelliously down and away from the doctor’s lips, rolling off her chin, ‘field-goaling’ through the lapelles of her unbuttoned lab coat, and snugly depositing itself into her exposed cleavage.  She rolled her eyes, plunging two fingers into the cleft. After a diligent effort, the busty doctor managed to dig the fresh berry out. The tiny blue ball wet on her fingers but thanks to her delicate grip, the berry’s skin had not ruptured. It traveled unceremoniously from her jet-black fingertips and into her open mouth, where it popped under the pressure of her molars before sliding down her narrow throat. Now masticated and digesting in the doctor’s stomach, all that remained of the blueberry’s legacy was a subtle hint of moisture on and between Dr. Walker’s breasts, but it did not require her attention. It was already beginning to evaporate.

 

Dr. Walker marched purposefully toward the testing facility containing the Controlled Temperature Unit, expecting pitch-black darkness but the lights were on.  She was not the only person in the room.  

 

“Oh, hi Dr. Walker.” 

 

Dr. Walker smiled. “Good afternoon Brandi.  How are you today?”

 

Brandi grinned, exposing a set of pristine white but endearingly crooked teeth.  She turned her attention back to the countertop upon which her attention was focused prior to the doctor’s entrance but not before eagerly replying, “Busy, just the way I like it!”

 

Brandi was one of the newest interns at R&R Labs. Screened and accepted by Dr. Walker herself, the 17-year old’s hiring couldn’t have been more essential considering the recent influx of subject enrollment. The cheerful, bright-eyed intern was pursuing a degree in biopsychology and she couldn’t have been more excited to accept the internship position under Dr. Walker.  Brandi was intelligent, driven, and detail-oriented. Perhaps most importantly, and something that Dr. Walker had identified during Brandi’s interview as one of her most obvious strengths: Brandi very obviously had a natural gift for ‘Acclimation Therapy’. 

 

The 17-year old intern was standing at one of the counters, reviewing some paperwork. Unlike Dr. Walker, Brandi was not wearing a lab coat.  Instead she wore a moderately conservative, long-sleeved blouse, its upper half mostly covered by her straight, dirty-blonde hair. Further south, the blouse very deliberately arched up and over the curve of her waist so as to show off her pants in their entirety..at least from behind. 

 

It would be easy to mistake Brandi’s very form-fitting bottoms for yoga pants or tights.  Like yoga pants or tights, they hugged so snugly around her voluptuous curves, accentuating and clearly defining the impressive, deep cleft between her well-formed and round buttocks.  

 

About 18 inches to the left of her expansive rear, Brandi absent-mindedly played with an object in her dangling left hand. It looked to be about the size of a pen cap but its color more closely resembled the fleshy tone of the hand playing with it. In the air was an indistinct sound that Dr. Walker recognized immediately. It was very faint…like a chirping or squeaking, and anyone else not as experienced with the goings-on of R&R Labs might have dismissed it as background noise in an ambient room or even missed it entirely. 

 

The faint chirping or squeaking became predictably louder as Dr. Walker moved closer to Brandi.  She was close enough to see more clearly now the frenetic, frenzy of movement in the 17-year old’s left hand.  Tiny extremities flailed wildly, periodically becoming blurry from the intensity of their movement. The intern, however, remained largely unfazed by the movement. She occasionally rolled the tiny object around within her fingers, her arm remaining motionless and hanging naturally at her side. Her focus remained fixed on the paperwork before her until she’d decided she was done, and then her left hand began to move.  Brandi brought the flailing, desperate subject from her side and out around her expansive, protruding rear. Her fingers barely cleared the curvy hemisphere of her left cheek, the tiny subject’s body briefly touched the material covering Brandi’s bottom. Then the cushion of the teen’s left glute deformed slightly as she plunged the subject against the fleshy, pitch-black sphere and ran his body slowly in toward the center where the two spheres met. 

 

Dr. Walker smiled.  Brandi was ‘tracing the cheek’ just as she was taught.  

 

After touring the full circumference of the teen’s impressive gluteal curvature, the subject was now properly centered directly between each of those hefty buttocks.  The 17-year old intern gently yet firmly wedged the rebellious little subject deep into the valley between her clothed cheeks, nestling him in until their natural cleavage was enough to hold him firmly in place.  Dr. Walker admired how the tiny flesh-colored lump scrambling in Brandi's fingers just seconds ago had now completely disappeared between the soft, jet-black globes.  

 

"Which one is this?" Dr. Walker's eyes wandered from Brandi’s large protective and possessive rump over to the clipboard next to the intern on the countertop. 

 

Brandi responded, biting her lip a bit in focus.

 

"Dennis." The intern recited from memory. 

 

Dr. Walker raised her eyes from the clipboard and an eyebrow at the intern. After 1-2 seconds of silence, Brandi's eyes briefly squinted shut, as if she were trying to pull the words back behind her lips.

 

"Oh, shoot…I mean...sorry...I meant”, Brandi had to glance at the clipboard, “…subject #117d." 

 

“Great.  Which session is this?” Dr. Walker asked.

 

Brandi smiled, wiggling her hips left and right which created a rhythmic bounce in her big glutes. “Well, it’s OUR first session together…but looking at his record, he’s had A LOOOOOOOT of Acclimation Therapy sessions already…dating way back to before I even started here.  More sessions than I’ve seen any subject have.”

 

Dr. Walker accepted the answer, her eyes returning to the clipboard.  "Oh yes, I remember this one.  He is a Tier-0 subject.  Do you remember what that means?"

 

Brandi nodded enthusiastically, “Uh-huh!  It means he’s been paired with a Participant and is awaiting installation, right?”

 

Dr. Walker nodded, turning from Brandi and approaching the Controlled Temperature Unit along the wall.

 

“It’s true that MOST Tier-0 subjects have been paired with a Participant and are awaiting installation, yes…but there is one specific milestone in particular that is necessary for a Post-RT subject’s graduation to Tier-0 status.  Do you remember what it is?”

 

Brandi thought for a moment, crossing her arms over her slender chest. The intern’s pale blue eyes transfixed on the ceiling as a cloud of cold air seeped out and around, creating a small silhouette of Dr. Walker in front of the open doors of the Controlled Temperature Unit.  Dr. Katie Walker was only 6 years older than Brandi, but the young doctor had accomplished so much:  a masters in genetic engineering along with a bachelor's in chemistry with a minor in both mechanical and electrical engineering.  Subordinates and peers alike sometimes felt nervous and inadequate in her presence…and Brandi was getting visibly nervous trying to pass the doctor’s pop-quiz. 

 

“A Tier-0 subject has received his Assignment Shot.” Dr. Walker said, breaking the silence as she walked back to Brandi, holding a tray containing lab glassware and a variety of chemicals..

 

Brandi scrunched up her eyes and lightly tapped her forehead. 

 

“I knew that.  I actually just heard some of the doctors talking about those in the breakroom, but I couldn’t really follow everything they were saying.  How do they work? The Assignment Shots?” Brandi asked, not quite paying attention to the subject encased deep between her cheeks. 

 

"I'm actually preparing an Assignment Shot right now, if you’d like to observe."  Dr. Walker said with her hands full, blowing a lock of hair out of her face. 

 

The 17-year old nodded excitedly and stood at Dr. Walker’s side, the subject still fully encased and nestled deep in her prominent backside as the tray came to rest in front of the two women..

 

Brandi was following Acclimation Therapy protocol, placing each of her hands on each of her massive glutes and slowly yet rhythmically pressing them together on the subject and paying attention to his struggles.  Dr. Walker could gauge as much from Brandi's shiver that the struggling between her buttocks must have intensified in response to the added pressure.  She marveled at how the height and depth of Brandi’s crack increased dramatically when the 17-year old intern mashed her big, soft glutes together. The intern was so well suited for this.

 

Dr. Walker distractedly set down the kit of supplies she’d retrieved from the Controlled Temperature Unit and put on some aqua-blue gloves.  She encouraged Brandi to do the same as she began mixing several chemicals together in a mixing flask and transferred containers so that she could apply heat and catch the vapors.  

 

"Since the subject is going to be spending so much time encased in the rear of the Participant, it’s important that the two bodies are in sync with each other…and it only makes sense to mold the subject's body to match the Participant’s.  With me so far?" 

 

Brandi slightly nodded, "You mean...literally molding them?"  

 

 

Dr. Walker chuckled a little, seeing the vapors start to collect on the lining of the tube that followed through a filter.  "No, no.  Chemically and genetically alter.  You see, the Assignment Shot is custom-created with the Participant's genetic makeup as the active ingredient. We mail out sample containers and have the Participants provide a sample of saliva." 

 

Dr. Walker collected the condensation into a smaller vial and pulled what looked like a contact lens solution squeeze bottle.  It appeared to be about a quarter of the way full and the liquid inside the clear container was a bright, attractive red. The label contained symbols written in a language that she did no understand and that a non-speaker would have no hope of translating.  The only English on the label was what looked like an acronym

 

BxGi

 

“What does that stand for?” Brandi asked, gesturing toward the squeeze bottle with the foreign label. “I’ve seen it before on other equipment.”

 

The doctor uncapped the small squeeze bottle with the foreign label and then looked down at its label for a few moments, “Oh, that stands for BeX Genetics Initiative.  They’re the partnered manufacturer of our epistatic DNA polymerase solute.”  There were no followup questions from Brandi as Dr. Walker squeezed about 6 bright red droplets from the bottle’s small supply of bright red liquid into the collected condensation.

 

“Can you double check the label on that saliva sample there?” Dr. Walker asked, her hands preoccupied with mixing the bright-red liquid into the condensation.  As Brandi lifted the small sealed sample that Dr. Walker had just pulled from the Controlled Temperature Unit.

Brandi read aloud::

___________

BECCA YOUNG

20

NEW YORK, NY

FIRST-TIME PARTICIPANT

SAMPLE RECEIPT DATE: 2005-10-27

___________

 

“Perfect.” Dr. Walker smiled.

 

Brandi looked up from the label with a confused look on her face as if she’d had a question to ask, but the confusion turned to intrigue beholding the spectacle before the two of them. Dr. Walker’s mixture, containing a clear condensation and a bright-red liquid, was now paradoxically transforming before their eyes to a pretty and cloudy light blue.  

 

 

"Once the Assignment Shot is administered, the subject’s genetic makeup will begin to alter...the Participant's genetic data appending to the subject's.  The process takes a few days and it is quite painful for the subject but once completed, the subject’s body will have undergone a visually undetectable, semi-permanent transformation.  The participant's body will go on to recognize the subject as something that belongs in direct contact with it...belongs in it…belongs to it...on a chemical and genetic level.  This is very important, particularly for our long-term participants not to mention our more…involved experiments running concurrently.  Now…It's not as if the body is capable of rejecting a subject in the same way it might reject a heart or kidney transplant, but in very subtle ways too complicated to explain outside of a lecture hall, adding the Assignment Shot to the subject’s arsenal will just make things much more....chemically and biologically harmonious once the participant's DNA is applied to the subject's."  

 

“So…does that mean that the subject becomes…well..for lack of a better word…related to the Participant?”

 

Dr. Walker stopped what she was doing and looked up at the ceiling for a moment.  “What an interesting question.  I suppose…that would be somewhat true.  On a technical level…hmm…if I were pressed to make an assessment, I would say that after administration of the Assignment Shot, the Participant and subject would share a genetic commonality similar to that of 6th or 7th cousins. Honestly,  that’s just off the cuff; it could be more distant.”

 

A few more solvents were added…a few more interesting reactions occurred.

 

 “Okay, now all that's left is the most important part: the Participant’s sample.” Dr. Walker gestured toward the kit of supplies,  “Why don’t you grab a clean metal stirring rod from the Assignment Shot Kit and transfer about 2 CC’s of Becca Young’s sample…” Dr. Walker gestured toward the container of cloudy blue solution in her hand, “... in here.”

Brandi leaned in and squinted at the label one more time before gently scooping some of the thick, viscous liquid into the complicated solution.  “This sample is from 2005? That’s really old for a saliva sample, isn’t it?”

 

“Nearly a year old…” Dr. Walker agreed. The solution transformed before the womens’ eyes into a pale green, and then a dull amber...and the 17-year old intern gasped as it began to fizz like soda. Brandi must have thought it was going to overflow onto Dr. Walker's hand, but the young wise doctor didn’t seem worried.  The fizzing died down just before reaching her fingers and the level sunk below Dr. Walker's gripping fingertips. “And just enough left from the looks of it.” Dr. Walker said with a smile.

 

Brandi tilted her head, “I’ve seen a few of these saliva samples but they usually have a lot more than that.”

 

“As the label says, this sample belongs to a potential Participant named Becca Young.  The reason why the sample is so old is because she was scheduled to begin rear-housing back around December of last year.”

 

“Golly…what’s taking so long?” Brandi asked.

 

“Well…” Dr. Walker said, manipulating the solution with the metal stirring rod. Brandi’s pretty blue eyes widened as the solution changed quickly from pale amber to a brilliant bright pink.  “...remember #117d?”

 

Brandi replied cautiously, “Umm…he’s the one in my butt right now, right?”

 

Dr. Walker chuckled, “Yes, dear…that one.  Coincidentally enough, #117d here was assigned to you for continued THOROUGH rounds of Acclimation Therapy because he was originally assigned to Miss Young last November.”

 

Brandi replied, “Oh that makes sense!  I was confused because I saw how long he’s been here with us…and the fact that he’d had Acclimation Therapy last year…but yeah that all makes sense now.”

 

Dr. Walker nodded, “About two weeks after receiving Miss Young’s sample last year, subject #117d completed Reduction Therapy. We promptly generated an Assignment Shot using Becca’s sample just as you and I did moments ago…”, the doctor then gestured toward the teenager’s huge rear, “...and I personally administered the shot on subject #117d.”    

 

“Then what happened?” Brandi asked.

 

Dr. Walker lowered an empty syringe into the bright pink solution.  “Well, we had informed Becca of subject #117d’s selection for her rear and not even a week later, she informed us that she had changed her mind.”

 

“Oh no!” Brandi said, her hand rushing to cover her open mouth as she lightly gasped. 

 

Dr. Walker nodded and continued, “Subject #117d hadn’t even fully completed his Assignment Shot recovery when the news of Becca’s withdrawal had come in…and at that moment his future became quite unclear.”

 

Dr. Walker poured the remaining pink solution down the drain of the sink, rinsed the container, and racked it.  She capped the syringe filled with bright pink liquid and set it down on the counter by itself.

 

“Awww…poor subject.” Brandi said with a pout, peeking over her shoulder at her curvy, protruding cheeks. “He’s like an orphan.”

 

Dr. Walker nodded. “Indeed…that’s actually the informal term we apply to subjects in his situation.  It's been a difficult, challenging road for him so far…and there are still plenty of challenges ahead…but he’s got some of the best talent in the world within these walls helping him along.” Dr. Walker said, playfully nudging Brandi’s shoulder.  The 17-year old blushed and smiled, looking down at her feet, embarrassed but extremely proud.

 

“You see…from the very moment that he received the assignment shot last year, two things happened.  Firstly, he became Tier-0 eligible….and secondly, he developed a non-zero risk of experiencing symptoms of Dante’s Syndrome.”

 

“Ohhhh…I read about that…” Brandi said somberly, “...I think I saw it in the ‘subject Tier System’.” 

 

“Yes, its something we are actively trying to prevent as best we can but there is still so much that we don’t know.  Its somewhat of a mystery the conditions under which it develops in experienced subjects–”

 

“You mean subjects that are already assigned and have already been installed in their Participant’s rears, right?” Brandi interjected with a question.

 

“Yes, that’s right.  We noticed a direct correlation between likelihood of developing Dante’s Syndrome and progression through the sTS”. Dr. Walker said.

 

“So the longer they live in a Participant’s butt, the more likely they’ll get Dante’s Syndrome?” Brandi inquired in confusion.

 

“Well…yes and no.  The first few days of rear-housing are crucial and a lot can go wrong.  Its important to gently guide subjects into rear-housing. Failing to do so is what provokes Dante’s Syndrome.  So long as the subject clears the first week of rear-housing without spontaneously developing Dante’s Syndrome, they likely will not develop symptoms during their stay with their Participant.  Conversely, should they become permanently separated from their Participant.” Dr. Walker said, looking down at Brandi’s large ass. “Well, that could be just as traumatic for them depending on how long they’ve been housed by the Participant’s rear.  The longer they’re housed, the more likely they’ll develop Dante’s Syndrome if they ever become permanently separated from their Participant.  This would include subjects that are surrendered by their Participants, of course…but to bring it back to what I said earlier, subjects yet to be installed become susceptible immediately after receiving their Assignment Shot. 

 

Brandi looked over her shoulder at her expansive backside and gasped, “Like Denn–I mean…like subject #117d?!”


Dr. Walker nodded.  “That’s right.  Since he did receive the Assignment Shot, the chances of developing Dante’s Syndrome are around 2%.  Luck, however, seems to be on his side. Subject #117d was not accepted by Miss Young and then surrendered.  He was never actually housed between Becca’s buttocks so his chances of developing Dante’s Syndrome are much smaller than they could be.  In fact, if he’d even come into direct contact with Miss Young’s bare buttocks, its likely that his chances of developing Dante’s Syndrome would instantaneously double.”

 

“Oh wow, it sounds like he’s a lucky ducky then, huh?”  Brandi remarked, cupping and then patting her big, soft cheeks.

 

“You could say that!” Dr. Walker said with a smile.

 

Brandi continued, “So that's why his records say that he’s had literally hundreds of Acclimation Therapy sessions for a full year now???  When most subjects only have like half a dozen sessions over the course of a week or two??” Brandi asked in disbelief.

 

“Exactly right.  What he’s gone through with the previous Acclimation Therapist and what he will now be going through with you is what we call ‘Bond-Breaking’. Its very similar to our conventional Acclimation Therapy sessions but with some stricter and more thorough protocols.  The chances are already quite small, but ‘Bond-Breaking’ will hopefully nip in the bud any likelihood of the orphaned subject developing Dante’s Syndrome. Also, its our best attempt at canceling out the effects of the Assignment Shot so that we can administer a new one and reinstall him with a new Participant.”

 

“That makes sense…how much longer is he going to be in Acclimation Therapy?” Brandi said.

 

Dr. Walker smiled, “That will be up to the Acclimation Therapist.”

 

The 17-year old intern’s light blue eyes widened and she touched her fingers to her chest, “...me?”

 

The brunette doctor with the black thick-framed glasses nodded her head with a big smile.

 

“Oh, doctor.  I don’t know.  He’s not like the normal subjects.  I get them a few days after they finish Reduction Therapy, we do a few sessions, and then…it's a kiss for luck and they’re on their way.  Subject #117d is just so…different!  You really think…I’ll know when he’s ready?”


“Of course you will, Brandi.  You have all the R&R test data and resources at your fingertips, not to mention myself, Dr. Bexley, Dr. Becotte, Dr. Stanhope, and any of the other R&R staff for consultation…” Dr. Walker put both hands on Brandi’s shoulders and gently squeezed, “...and Brandi, don’t feel rushed to clear him for reassignment. There is no rush to get him into another Participant’s rear.  I’d rather his bond-breaking be done slowly and correctly instead of quickly and wrong. Even if that means he’s going through Acclimation for ANOTHER year…take your time with him.  Be sure.  It's what YOU think is best…what YOU think he can handle.  Okay?”

 

Brandi smiled and nodded, “Okay, Dr. Walker.  I can do this.”

 

Dr. Walker continued, “The ultimate goal is to set subject #117d up with a Participant so that he can be housed long-term successfully, and we’re taking every precaution in the book.  It may seem excessive and overly precautious but to be perfectly honest…even with all this work we’re doing…when the day finally comes that he is to be installed into the bare backside of his new Participant..it may have all been destined to be for nothing.”

 

“...I hope that doesn’t happen, Dr. Walker. I want him to be able to be assigned one day.”  Brandi said with a frown.  “But what happens if, after all we’ve done for him…he still ends up getting Dante’s Syndrome?.”

 

“If that happens…” Dr. Walker said, a deep frown growing on her young face as her cherubic cheeks puffed and pointed down, and the room seemed to darken with her pretty brown eyes. 

 

“...if the subject is exceedingly rebellious, resilient, and problematic, it's likely that the Participant will exchange him for a new, clean subject.  She will surrender subject #117d back to R&R Labs and at that point, subject #117d will have undergone not one but two Assignment Shots.  It will be painfully clear that bond-breaking the first Assignment Shot was not successful so bond-breaking the second one may as well be impossible.  He will be marked as permanently unassignable at his current state.”  

A few moments passed, and the deep frown wiped from her young face…the brightness returned to her eyes and then the room.

 

“...but we'll wait to see if that happens first…before we jump to what would come next. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves" 

 

She capped the sentence with a sharp period matching the snap of her gloves as she removed them and tossed them into the trash.

 

Dr. Walker set the clipboard down and lowered her eyes to the intern's ass.  In her experiences, the struggling of subjects rarely translated to buttock movement, but Brandi's glutes were subtly dancing despite being packed tightly into the housing pants. Even Dr. Walker had forgotten during this entire conversation that a small, naked subject was buried between the 17-year old intern’s prodigious buns.

 

"Do you know why you have to wear the Housing Pants for Acclimation Therapy?" 

 

Brandi nodded her head, “Cause being wedged between my bare cheeks would be too much for him, right?” 

 

"Well, that’s part of it...it’s common procedure to wear the Housing Pants for all subjects...even for the non-resistant because you never know when a subject could display ‘Tier-1’ characteristics.”

 

“You mean like struggling and being really bad?” Brandi asked.

 

Dr. Walker nodded. “In addition to providing safety for you, our Acclimation Therapist, the Housing Pants have an ancillary function which you mentioned earlier. We want our subjects to understand what awaits them so they can mentally prepare…again, all in an effort to prevent Dante’s Syndrome.  We try not to overwhelm the subjects with the shock of the female rear too quickly, at least not everything that comes with it...so it’s a good idea to wear at least some sort of partitioning garment during the Acclimation Therapy sessions.  That way, the subjects under your care get to experience the unique and very restrictive pressure of two very large buttocks conforming around their entire body…but without the other added…sensory overloads. 

 

Any fabric could serve as a barrier, be it denim…be it cotton or polyester..even undergarments..but they lack the technology of Housing Pants. Despite their resemblance, the clothing hugging your lower body is far more sophisticated and purposeful than any old conventional pair of yoga pants or leggings.  The material engineers did an exceptionally good job of developing a garment capable of insulating odor as well as keeping internal moisture segregated from the external environment. Even from his position sandwiched deep between your buttocks, he is experiencing nothing of the environment but the plush softness and cushion, albeit under periodic bouts of extreme compression and pressure.

 

Brandi was no longer paying any attention to the boy trapped between her cheeks; her full attention was on Dr. Walker.

 

 

..but anyway, let’s talk more about Acclimation Therapy subjects exhibiting ‘Tier-1’ characteristics…our last Acclimation Therapist confirmed that subject #117d was not a biter, but that was a long time ago…” Dr. Walker said, frowning at the subject’s thick record.  

 

“Due to his unique situation and extended Acclimation Therapy sessions, you never can know what might happen.  If you think about it, being introduced to the environment between a large, soft, restrictive set of buttocks would be a challenging new experience for most anyone, but remember..subject #117d is not only dealing with that inherent challenge, but he is also potentially dealing with the added stress of being confined to a rear other than Becca Young’s.  Remember, he’s got her DNA in him now, and his body yearns for genetic harmony…something that it must realize it's lacking.  And when he’s housed between your buttocks or anyone else’s but Becca’s for that matter, it's very troublesome for him.”

 

“Why should that be so much worse for him though?” Brandi asked.

 

Dr. Walker thought of an analogy. “Do you play any instruments?”

 

“Yeah, I started piano lessons when I was 8 and have been playing ever since.”

 

“Okay great.  Imagine it this way.  You’re playing piano: imagine two notes played together at the same time…two G-notes separated by an octave.  They would match perfectly and resonate pleasantly.  Now imagine two different musical notes, a D-note and G-note. They’re not matching notes but they sound relatively pleasant when played together.  Now, if we increase the D by a single half step to a D#, it will sound less pleasant when played with that same G.  

 

Increase that D# by another half step to an E..it doesn’t sound great but not terrible. 

 

F and a G? Not a great sound at all. An interesting pattern is starting to emerge as we get closer and closer to those two harmonious G notes. We’re bringing that first note closer to a G, right?  Since we’re getting closer to a G, the two notes should be getting closer to sounding better together, right?  I know that you know that this assumption is incorrect.

 

Then comes F# and G…its as close as that first note can get to the G without actually becoming a G itself…and the two notes sound so unappealing that they will actually inspire discomfort and uneasiness in the listener.”

 

“I understand all that, doctor…but what does this mean, doctor?” Brandi asked.


“It means that right up until the very moment that the two notes match, there is strong dissonance and discomfort.  Disorder.  Dystopia.  Equate this to the subject.  He is expecting Becca’s rear…his body has been genetically altered to harmonize with her buttocks…the G-note. Now imagine he’s being given something else other than Becca..perhaps one of the women from the mother/daughter pair that came in last week.  Both of their rears were probably just about the same size and softness as Becca Young’s.  They’re so very close to matching her..so incredibly close…but they’re not her. No one is.  If the subject develops Dante’s Syndrome, he will AGONIZE over that difference.”

“And the smaller the difference..the more uncomfortable it will be for him.” Brandi finished.

 

“Exactly right!” Dr. Walker said proudly.  “ It’s in our interest—and honestly his interest--to try and condition him out of that mentality.  We need to break him, Brandi.  YOU need to break him.”

 

Brandi nodded solemnly, noticeably squeezing her cheeks in with her fingers and even flexing her glutes to get that much more pressure on the subject buried in the intern’s crack.

 

Dr. Walker set the clipboard down and raised her hand to Brandi’s elbow, gently urging her to turn around.  Dr. Walker squatted down, eye level with Brandi’s large protruding ass.  From a distance, Brandi’s large rump seemed to only move ever-so-slightly due to the subject’s struggles, but with Dr. Walker’s face mere inches from the 17-year old’s rear, waves of rippling flesh indicative of the subject’s dissatisfaction between Brandi’s cheeks. Still, even this close to her rear, Dr. Walker could barely notice the gluteal movement, and this was partially due to how tightly Brandi’s glutes were packed into the pants.  After a few moments of looking, Dr. Walker stood back up, her own hips now level with Brandi’s rear and the subject. 

 

 

“Its unlikely, but he may have already tried biting your buttocks, but you wouldn't know it due to the thickness of the garment." Dr. Walker remarked.  

 

“And I guess that's why after the Acclimation Therapy session, I have to take off the Housing Pants and do a color-check, right?”

 

Dr. Walker smiled, “Correct!  As you know, the garment will actually color-shift under different pressure gradients. If you see a whole lot of lighter pink somewhat spread out throughout the area that comes to wedge between your buttocks, that means the subject was particularly rebellious and struggle-focused.  High-pressure/low surface area impact would be indicative of a very, very small bite.  You’ll check the area of the Housing Pants that comes to wedge between your buttocks and if you see any little spots of hot pink amongst the black of the Housing Pants, that means we’re dealing with a biter.  That’s why you spread the Housing Pants out and photograph the color distributions after each Acclimation Therapy session; it's so that we can study the color distributions later and better understand each subject’s unique response to Acclimation Therapy.”

 

“Gee, Dr. Walker.  You really have thought of everything.” Brandi said, impressed.

 

 

 

"Well, I don’t know about all that…rest assured that I have made plenty of mistakes over the years.  Some of those mistakes, I’ve paid dearly for.  Other mistakes…well…others have had to pay even more.” Dr. Walker’s eyes wandered for a moment; she appeared to be reminiscing…and then she snapped back.  “..however, I will happily take credit for identifying talent when I see it.”

 

Brandi blushed, “Oh, thanks Dr. Walker.”

 

Dr. Walker continued, “I have full confidence that you can bond-break subject #117d and ready him for re-assignment…now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go administer this Assignment Shot to Becca’s new subject .” 

 

“You can count on me, Dr. Walker!” Brandi cupped her full, round cheeks and firmly pressed them together even harder, undoubtedly feeling the struggling reach a maximum peak, “and you can count on me too, subject #117d!”

 

The door had almost shut when Dr. Walker heard Brandi’s voice.  “Oh but wait…sorry..just one more question..”

 

“It's no problem, Brandi.  What is it?” Dr. Walker said.

 

Brandi proceeded with her question. “...so Becca Young is back in the experiment now.  She needs a subject to house so you’re going to go give her Assignment Shot to another subject so he can be installed into her rear, right?”

 

“Yes, that’s right.” Dr. Walker replied.

 

“Why not just give her subject #117d instead? I mean…we have this unique opportunity to give him…well…what he wants.  We figure that he probably wants to go into Becca’s rear, right? I mean…subconsciously or genetically at least, so everyone would win.”

 

Dr. Walker smiled, releasing the door before going through it, and allowing it to shut.  She reapproached Brandi, stopping only a a foot or so away from her.

 

 “You’re right, Brandi.  We could assign subject #117d for rear-housing with Miss Young as we had originally planned last year. The effects of last year’s Assignment Shot may have atrophied through our plentiful bond-breaking attempts during Acclimation Therapy, so we would give him the new Assignment Shot just to be safe. Of all possible rears for housing, confinement in Miss Young’s rear would have the highest chance of leading to this subject’s successful long-term pairing.”

 

“That sounds like the way to go then, doesn’t it? We have a chance to put subject #117d in the rear that he belongs to…or should belong to, anyway. Isn’t this consistent with the goal to house all of our subjects for the long-term?”

 

“Yes, it is..and that's a great point, Brandi.  I really do appreciate that you’re trying to do what is best for the experiment. That being said, we’ve invested a significant amount of time, energy, and research into bond-breaking subject #117d.  To pair him with Becca Young is to essentially erase any progress we may or may not have made in bond-breaking…and we’ll never know if it would have been successful. I admit we are taking a risk by not pairing subject #117d with Miss Young and allowing any of that bond-breaking to revert…fate may show us that this was the subject’s one and only opportunity for a harmonious Participant-subject pairing…but consider what we stand to gain if we don’t pair him with Miss Young.  We’ll be able to continue with our bond-breaking protocols…we’ll continue learning from them…learning what works and learning what doesn’t. We stand to gain a wealth of data and information from studying the subject’s response to our bond-breaking attempts..whether those attempts result in success or failure.”

 

“That makes perfect sense, Dr. Walker; I didn’t think about it that way.” Brandi said thoughtfully. “I completely agree with you.”

 

Dr. Walker smiled and patted Brandi’s shoulder, “I’m glad!”

It was quiet for a few moments, except for the continuous humming of the Controlled Temperature Unit, the gentle scuffing of Dr. Walker’s flats against the linoleum floor as she walked toward the door to leave, and the barely noticeable sound of a squeaking subject periodically permeating the air during the moments when the 17-year old’s hands were slightly parting her cheeks only to squeeze them in again.

 

Subject #117d had spent this entire exchange between Brandi and Dr. Walker nestled deep between Brandi's thick glutes, and it wasn’t until Dr. Walker was leaving the room did Brandi decide to finally remove him.   Dr. Walker turned once more from the opened door to see Brandi raising the subject to her ear.  He wasn’t squirming quite as strongly but he was still moving quite a bit in her fingers.

 

From her distance, a few yards away, Dr.Walker heard the faintest hint of squeaking…its cuteness resonated on a biological level with her femininity in a way that she couldn't deny, but evidently it wasn't what Brandi wanted to hear.  The 17-year old intern lowered the squeaking and scrambling nude subject from her ear...with her right hand she jotted down some notes on the clipboard, and without even looking up from the notes, wedged the subject back into her rear using her left hand. She didn’t ‘trace the cheek’ this time.  She didn’t even try to part her solidly heavy cheeks, her fingers just plunged in and disappeared into her crack.  Those fingers emerged empty a moment later.  Brandi took a seat on a high-top, hard metal stool, allowing her feet to dangle. Brandi began playing Snake on her mobile phone and Dr. Walker smiled in approval as she left the room, heading for the SSF.  

 

~


Chapter End Notes:

Come join the conversation at the R&R Discord server: https://discord.gg/pZaUN8hgMq