- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you're a new reader, thanks for holding out this long.  This story is definitely a slow burn, but the fun stuff starts now. 

“We try to conduct the physical portion of these pre-install screenings before Installation Day just in case there are any issues..” Dr. Walker said as the two walked down the hallway. “...but as I’d said back in our pre-screening call, I strongly doubt there will be any problems with your candidacy.”

 

Becca’s passage through the twisting hallways with Dr. Walker was a little different than with Jane.  Every woman stopped what they were doing to give her a friendly and respectful greeting, regardless of how busy they appeared.  It didn’t matter what they were carrying, how focused they were, or who they were walk-talking with.  It was clear to Becca that Dr. Walker commanded a lot of respect within the walls of this lab.

Becca read the placards as they made their way down the hallway.  Next to the Reduction Therapy room was a room called ‘Mass Spectrometry’ and next to that was ‘Computational Genomics’.

 

They made a left onto what appeared to be the main corridor that her and Jane had walked on earlier, but now Becca was exploring new areas of the lab with Dr. Walker as they briskly walked. Becca’s eyes crossed as she read the placards on the wall across from the SSF room that she had noticed earlier with Jane.

 

Reproductive Bio & Dev

 

Nutritional Synthesis


Crystallography R & D

 

‘Jeez, I wish I knew what some of these things meant.’ Becca thought.

 

Dr. Walker turned right and Becca followed.  They were passing what looked like personal offices each with a desk and a computer.  They appeared similar to Dr. Walker’s office, although these offices–at least the ones she could see into– appeared much more decorated and personable.  

 

They passed a conference room on the left and on the right was a giant, steel door.  It appeared even more re-enforced and hardcore than the door that Jane had earlier used her retina to open.  There was even pink tape on the floor, boxing off a clear area in front of the heavy, riveted door.  Becca assumed this was the door they were entering, but Dr. Walker continued on to the door right next to it.  

 

“Here we are.” Dr. Walker said. The wall placard read:

 

Participant Screening and Activity Room

 

Staged in the back corner of the room was what looked like a pretty expensive camera mounted on a tripod. The tripod was extended so that the camera was about waist-high.

 

"Okay Becca…if you don’t mind, we’ll need you to remove your jeans and undergarments." Dr. Walker requested, squatting down behind the camera and turning the power on.  The brunette 20-year old kicked off her white sneakers and took a deep, nervous breath as she unbuttoned her jeans, sliding the denim down her thighs. The jeans weren’t SUPER tight, but they were tight enough that the denim turned inside out as it gripped her thighs on the way down.    

 

“You said underwear too?” Becca asked. 

 

“That’s right.” Dr. Walker said.

 

She listened as the capacitor in the camera whirred, charging the flash.  The cool air kissed her thick, bare thighs all over as goosebumps sprouted up here, there, and everywhere. 

 

"Ok, wonderful.  I just need to take some photographs of your rear in a few different poses.  Please turn and face the wall." 

 

Becca did what Dr. Walker instructed.  She rotated on her heels, and she could feel her butt jiggle as she rotated.  She had always felt a bit self-conscious about the size of her butt.  It was a bit bigger than the other girls...and she often was not a fan of the attention it called to her.  To say that this was one of those moments would have been the understatement of the century.  

 

“Alright, now just let your arms hang naturally at your sides and stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.”

 

Becca heard a snap and the room filled with light for a fraction of a second. 

 

"Okay great. Now I need you to stand up on your tippy toes."  

 

Becca obliged, her sock clad toes now supporting her weight entirely as her calves and ass cheeks consequently tightened up.  

 

Another flash.  

 

She wondered if Dr. Walker might be jealous of her big butt as she herself was a little jealous of Dr. Walker's big boobs.  She kind of hoped that was the case, to be honest.  It was silly to think, but it felt like that might put them on slightly more even ground.

 

A small tape recorder emerged from the doctor’s lab coat pocket.

 

"Visual inspection of Miss Becca Young's rear complete." Dr. Walker stated into her tape recorder. "Initial assessment....adequate for housing." 

 

She clicked the tape recorder off and said, "Now we have to perform a tactile inspection."  

 

Becca would have asked what that was, but instead she breathed in sharply when she felt Dr. Walker's gloved hands cup her butt.  It was interesting...she’d had her butt grabbed more than once.  Sometimes she really liked it and sometimes she didn’t.  This time, however, it was hard to decide how she felt about it.  Dr. Walker's hands felt so small against the supple flesh.  It took two of her small hands, in fact, to properly knead and jostle just one of Becca's large butt cheeks. Becca looked over her shoulder as the squatting doctor played with her cheeks.

 

Dr. Walker tucked the index and middle finger of her left hand in under Becca’s left cheek and then did the same thing on the right side.  She then began bouncing Becca’s big, spherical butt cheeks up and down, watching them ripple, wave, and crash.  

 

"Softness of the buttocks is more than adequate. Buttock size more than meets requirements…same for shape..." Dr. Walker continued to massage Becca's bare ass, kneading the meaty cheeks…lightly pulling them apart and allowing them to gently yet purposefully bounce back into position.  Becca shivered a few times, her palms pressing firmly into the wall to counteract the force that the squatting doctor was applying to her cheeks.  

 

"Depth of the buttock cleft appears to be well over the required minimum." Dr. Walker stated scientifically as she continued jiggling the big butt cheeks of the 20-year old.  

 

She placed one hand on each cheek and started bringing her hands together as tightly as she could, squeezing Becca’s glutes together tightly.  

 

"Confirmed. Depth of the gluteal cleft more than doubles under compression and buttocks seem to maintain at least 85% of its unflexed softness factor attributes." 

 

Becca finally spoke.  "What does all that mean, doctor?"  Becca felt her right butt cheek jiggle as a gloved hand gently patted it twice. 

 

"It means that your rear is perfect for this experiment, Becca." 

 

Becca felt strangely flattered...and relieved to know that she could participate, but she eyed her half-folded jeans and baby blue panties longingly.  She would have been happy to cover her lower half once again.

 

"So, what's next?"  Becca asked, not sure if she was ready for the answer, but it came all the same. 

 

"Next we have to conduct a few more small exercises...before we move onto installation." Dr. Walker said.

 

 "Can I get dressed?" Becca asked, looking at her clothes folded on the counter. 

 

"I'm sorry, but no.  We have to test worst case scenarios...and almost every worst case scenario involves the participant’s rear being bare.  In fact, I'm going to have to ask that you remove all of your clothing now."  

 

Becca began to blush as Dr. Walker reached into one of the drawers, pulling out a pale pink hospital gown.  "Don't worry, I'll step outside and give you some privacy.”

 

Becca watched Dr. Walker shut the door behind her and then she looked down at the hospital gown in her hand.  At first touch, it felt like a typical, cheaply made, disposable hospital gown. Becca removed her shirt and her bra, setting them down atop her semi-folded jeans.  Becca didn’t know if she needed to be barefoot but she removed her socks as well just in case, stuffing them into her white sneakers.  

 

That was all her clothing...and now she was entirely naked…

 

…in North Carolina…

 

‘Weird', she thought.  

 

She pulled the gown over top of her head and pulled her flowing brown hair out of the collar.  She tied the string so as to cover her exposed rear with the paper-thin material of the gown.

 

A few moments later, Becca heard a quiet knock on the door and then Dr. Walker re-entered.

 

"Okay Becca.  I know this is going to seem strange, but we need to run some tests to see how the subject would hold up in your rear. The reason you are without bottoms at the moment is because we like to run these tests in worst-case conditions when there are no fabrics to assist in confining the subject within your rear. Does that make sense?”

 

“Mm-hmm.” Becca nodded. “But why the gown?”

 

“Oh, we’ll get to that.” 

 

Dr. Walker reached into a drawer and pulled out a tiny little peg.  It was about half the width of a finger and barely longer than a fingernail.  The soft, squishy looking peg was bright orange and it was compressing between Dr. Walker’s fingers. 

 

"For the purposes of these tests, we are going to pretend that this is the subject.  So go ahead and untie your gown..." 

 

Dr. Walker says as Becca reluctantly complies.  

 

"...and please insert this between your buttocks." 

 

Becca blushed a bit as she accepted the orange peg.  It was spongey, kind of like the earplugs that would go into people’s ears at shooting ranges.  

 

This little peg was going somewhere very different.  

 

Why was she shaking?  Why was she embarrassed? As if it wasn't going to be a living, breathing boy soon enough! She bit her lip as she lowered the orange peg to her waist, and then to her ass.  She brought the head of the peg to the area where her large cheeks met and she felt it brush up against her skin.  

 

“How…ummm…how far do I put it in?” Becca asked.

 

“Just to the maximum depth of your gluteal cleft.”

 

“Umm…. just in my crack?” Becca followed up bluntly, blushing.

 

“Oh, yes.  You’re not inserting it into your rectum.”

 

She didn't bother parting her cheeks with one hand...instead opting to just plunge her index finger and thumb into her deep crack.  Once sufficiently deep, she released the peg, her cheeks eagerly accepting it, and her empty fingers came out.  The peg remained right where she left it.

 

“Next we just have to do a few scans” Dr. Walker said, motioning toward what looked like a giant phone booth, only round, and there was a strange spiral of metal encased in the glass that circled the enclosure’s circumference. Inside the phone booth was a single wooden stool.  

 

Dr. Walker approached a unistrut-mounted control panel that was positioned right near the enclosure.  She pressed a few buttons. 

 

“Okay, just hold still for a moment.” Dr. Walker said, pressing a few more buttons and then the enclosure came to life.  

 

Becca gasped a bit in shock but remained still as what looked like a camera down at floor level abruptly came to life, initially lighting up with a pink LED and quickly started zooming around the circular enclosure, ascending the spiral track toward the top.  Once it reached the top, the LED turned green and then returned backwards down the spiral track to the floor; its return to the floor was much slower than its ascent.  

 

“Okay, now I’d like you to press your buttocks in and together on themselves as tightly as you possibly can.  Feel free also to flex your buttocks too.” Dr. Walker said. 

 

Again, the camera followed its spiral trajectory, and Becca was closing her eyes tightly as she pressed as hard as she could. 

 

“Keep holding, Becca; you’re doing great.”  

 

Becca’s small biceps were shaking from the force she applied to her cheeks, and the moment that the camera’s LED switched from pink to green, Dr. Walker said, “Okay, you can relax Becca.  Great job.”

 

“Last scan we’ll need to do will just have you seated on the bar stool.” Dr. Walker said, preparing the final round of scans.  The platform of the bar stool was small…that or Becca’s butt was just that big.  Either way, the outer edges of her wide rear hung slightly off the hard seat of the stool.

 

“All weight off your feet, dear.” Dr. Walker instructed.  Becca crossed her ankles and moved them out from the footrests, allowing the full weight of her body to come down on the hard wooden seat of the bar stool.  The camera made its final spiral trip up and down the cylindrical enclosure.  

 

“Perfect!” Dr. Walker said.  “Now I need you to do a little bit of running.  In order to accommodate some of the older, less in-shape women who participate, we ask that they run at their own pace for at least 1/8th of a mile.  You’re much younger and appear to be in great shape so I’m hoping you can go a little longer.  Do you think you could do half a mile?.”

 

“Oh sure, Dr. Walker.  I ran track 3 years ago in high school.” Becca replied.

 

“Oh, good!  Well, if you feel like you can or would like to go longer, I certainly won’t stop you!”

 

Dr. Walker’s eyes wandered down to Becca’s feet.  

 

“Are you okay to run barefoot or would you like to put your shoes and socks back on?"

 

“Yeah, I can run barefoot.” Becca said, stepping up onto the treadmill.  The texture of it felt interesting on her bare soles. She increased the treadmill to a walking speed and kept increasing until she had to start running.  Becca felt a little embarrassed...just as much halfway through the lap as she had on her first step.  Without the support of her bra, Becca quickly realized that her hands would need to hold her rebellious bouncing breasts in place as she jogged.  Becca was grateful that her breasts weren’t very large; she couldn’t imagine how much harder this would be if her boobs were as big as Dr. Walker’s.  She felt the peg deep between her cheeks…it was shifting a little bit as her cheeks rubbed up and down with her movements. Despite the movement, it still felt as if it was far too deep to even be seen, let alone fall out.

 

Becca finally mashed the stop button and slowed her run to a walk, her big butt cheeks taking turns rising up and falling down with each step as her chest expanded to take deep breaths of fresh air.  Dr. Walker allowed Becca to step off the treadmill and the doctor squatted down behind Becca once more, taking a closer look at the 20-year old’s bare butt.  "Can you still feel it in there, Becca?" 

 

Becca looked up at the ceiling, trying to focus and answered in an uncertain tone.  She had to hold her breath for a moment to properly align all her focus to her crack, “Ummm…kinda.” 

 

“Can you part your buttocks, please?” Dr. Walker asked.

 

Becca placed her fingers on either of her large glutes.  They were loose from all the free jiggling and they were slightly damp from the perspiration as well.  She parted her cheeks just enough to feel the orange peg tumble out of her crack and land down on the floor between her bare feet.  Becca accepted a towel from Dr. Walker and gently dabbed her forehead and cheeks while the doctor picked up the peg from the floor.

 

"Experimental peg remained encased in Miss Young's rear end during Part A of final prep phase. Miss Young ran 1.09 miles.  Preparing Final Part B."  

 

Dr. Walker ended the recording, and then provided a more detailed explanation to Becca.  

 

"Okay Becca...time for the last test.  Go ahead and reinsert the peg between your buttocks. Do you see this circular piece of glass embedded in the floor over there?  I need you to stand tall, your feet about shoulder width apart…your toes centered over your hips and centered on either side of the glass.”

 

Becca centered herself over the slab of glass. She saw underneath the glass another camera, which was staring up at her womanhood and her protruding naked rear.  A rubber cord snaked up out of the false floor where the camera lived and ran into a neighboring computer system.  Becca adjusted her stance so that the soles of her feet were covering the pink cartoony footprint stickers that were adhered to the glass.

 

Dr. Walker said, turning her attention from Becca to the monitor. "Perfect.  Alright, Becca.  I know this is probably a little uncomfortable for you, but I need you to squat for me…please try to go low enough so that your upper thighs are almost parallel to the floor.  As you do so, the natural parting of your glutes will create a lessening of pressure on the peg, causing it to fall out.  What I need you to do is try your best to flex your glute muscles as you squat in an attempt to keep the peg secured in your rear throughout the duration of the squat.  Do you understand?"

 

Becca nodded her head, taking in a deep breath and slowly squatted down.  

 

"Just a little further...there you go."  

 

Dr. Walker reached for her tape recorder as she asked Becca to hold that pose.  Becca’s quads were tingling from all the running she’d just done as she watched Dr. Walker squint at and scan the face of the monitor, which Becca assumed was the feed from the camera pointing up.  "Experimental peg visible during the final phase." 

 

Despite her attempts to flex her muscles, the natural parting of Becca's butt cheeks when she squatted must have allowed for Dr. Walker to see the bright orange peg.  Becca wondered how bad that was.  

 

"In full squat, the experimental peg appears to be...about 25% visible, which is still quite good…" Dr. Walker pauses for just a moment. "Actually...unless.......Becca, was the peg inserted all the way between your buttocks when you reinserted it after the treadmill?"

 

“I did put it back in my butt, yeah.” Becca replied.

 

“But could it have gone deeper?”

 

“Umm….yeah..” Becca said, “it could go deeper…”

 

Dr. Walker asked Becca to once more insert the peg as deep between her full butt cheeks as it could go.  A lone index finger gently forced its way into the tight cleavage of her ass, searching for the peg.  Once located, Becca forced it deeper. 

 

Becca squatted again, this time trying even harder to clench her cheeks.

 

"Disregard my last assessment." Dr. Walker said cheerfully, looking at the video feed with a smile that could be heard on the tape.  

 

"Experimental peg 0% visible in full squat."  Dr. Walker powered down the camera and plastic slid in to cover the lens. 

"Great job, Becca.  You can remove the experimental peg now."  Becca reached her index finger and thumb between her ass cheeks and pulled it out.  Becca cringed slightly, feeling that some of her perspiration had soaked into the damp, slightly darker orange peg.  Becca placed the peg in Dr. Walker's open palm. Becca looked carefully to see if Dr. Walker would be grossed out by holding something that was just deep in her butt crack, but to the doctor’s credit, she maintained a stone focus expression as she deposited it into a ziplock bag that had Becca's name on it along with some other information. The ziplock bag was then set down neatly alongside her file. 

 

"Alright, Becca…this news shouldn’t come as a surprise to you nor does it come as a surprise to me, but it's great news nonetheless: you’ve passed all of our requirements for rear-housing with flying colors.”

 

“Oh, good.” Becca said, relieved. 

 

“Indeed!” Dr. Walker said, pressing a button on the wall.  Becca heard a faint buzz out in the corridor somewhere and Dr. Walker continued. 

 

“We’ll be installing your subject shortly but there is just one last thing we have to do first.  This next part may be uncomfortable, but it is important that the subject's first exposure to your rear is not too overwhelming."  

 

The door opened and a petite young redhead entered the room.  

 

Becca reflexively clutched at the paper gown to modestly conceal as much skin as she could.  The young woman wore a cheap lab coat just like Jane and she was carrying a sponge and a small hospital-grade bucket.  She also had a towel draped over her shoulder.  

 

"Becca, this is Laura and she will assist you in getting you ready for installation."  

 

Laura said hello to Becca and walked over to the corner of the room that was slightly angled down, centering on a drain and began filling up the bucket with water. 

Becca looked back and forth at Laura and Dr. Walker, her cute face turning red. Becca’s small hands made a fruitless effort to cover her large rear

“Oh,ummm….I...took a shower before I left and made sure—”

 

Dr. Walker raised her hand, urging Becca to stop. 

 

"—Oh Becca, please don't be offended.  Nobody here questions your hygiene, I assure you. It’s simply protocol.  Understand that usually when we clean and groom ourselves down there, it isn't with the intention of storing a size reduced person!  It's important for the success of the experiment that the subjects are gradually introduced to the environment of the rear end, otherwise there can be undesirable consequences.  One of the ways we reduce the risk of those undesirable consequences is to ensure that the Participant’s rear is immaculate on the first few hours of rear-housing.”

 

 

 

Becca made her way over to Laura, untying the gown and setting it down on an adjacent counter.  She now stood before the petite redhead naked as the day she was born.  

 

Becca’s shoulders hunched forward

 

“It's okay, Becca.” Laura said quietly, soaking the sponge in the soapy water.  “We're all girls here.  Let's just get this finished so we can get you and the subject home, okay?"  

 

Becca smiled and nodded, thinking about the boy and all that money she was going to get.  

 

She turned away from Laura, her large bare butt facing the intern.  Laura raised the soapy, sudsy sponge and pressed it firmly against Becca's right butt cheek. "Is the water okay?"  Laura asked as she began to scrub Becca's cheek, extra water racing down her cheek to the connecting thigh and feet. 

 

"Yes, it feels nice." Becca said. The water was the perfect temperature and it cascaded down her glistening butt cheeks, painting her thighs, knees, calves, and toes before circling down the drain.

 

Laura continued, the sponge gliding over the surface of her orbs that were Becca’s round ass cheek.  She then applied the same scrubbing pattern to the other cheek.  When that was complete, she asked Becca to part her cheeks.  

 

Becca did.  

 

She lowered her hands to each of her cheeks and gently pulled them open.  She felt very vulnerable, feeling the cold air against one of her most sensitive, hidden, private areas.  On top of that, it felt very strange to have someone paying so much attention to her butt, although it felt nice in a guilty, taboo kind of way as well.  

 

 

Her toes wiggled a bit at the sensation of the warm sponge entering her crack and moving rhythmically up and down.  Laura had started gentle but was increasing the pressure of her scrubbing, the sponge warm soapy sponge constantly moving up and down Becca’s crack.  Up and down, up and down, up and down.  It was almost therapeutic, and Becca kind of wished she was laying down because her knees were feeling kind of weak.  It was difficult to let go of her inhibitions and enjoy it though; aside from her mind not allowing her to sink into the pleasant, warm feeling, she was worrying that there might be an aroma emanating from her crack...as she was only human.  

Dr. Walker must have sensed Becca’s discomfort because she began speaking again, perhaps to distract the poor girl.

 

“I should mention that your subject is unique, Becca.  Almost all of our subjects are briefly introduced to the female rear end through something we call ‘Acclimation Therapy’. During these therapy sessions, subjects are given what you might call a small preview into what rear housing entails and what they can expect during the experiment. Your subject is different. This will be your subject's very first exposure to the female rear end at his size in any capacity whatsoever.  It’s going to be confusing for him, and strange, new…but above all else: exciting.  We just want to do everything we can to ensure that this big step for the subject is an easy transition.”

 

The scent of the cleaning product was very pleasant…like lavender and something else.  She smiled, confident that the boy assigned to her would probably like it. 

"Okay Becca.  You barely needed it, but I'm all finished here." Laura said as she placed a white towel over Becca’s butt and roughly dried her, forcefully rubbing and jiggling those cheeks.  Becca enjoyed the soft abrasive sensation of the towel against her plush skin and the way her wide hips were forced to follow Laura's movements. 

 

"Am I going to have to do this every day? With the deep scrubbing and the lavender stuff?" Becca asked as she began to put the hospital gown back on her now pristine, aromatic, practically glowing booty.  Laura and Dr. Walker looked at each other for a moment and began to gently laugh.

 

"Oh, Heavens no." Dr. Walker said, the already faint laughter dying down.  "This is just for the installation.  Like I said, the moments following the initial installation are the most crucial when it comes to hygiene.  After this, it is actually part of the experiment for the subject to become intimately acquainted with your own personal scent and learn how to accept it."  

 

Becca was relieved.

 

"Ok Becca. We’re going to take one more short walk to one of the Installation Rooms on the other side of the building.  Laura, can you go and gather the installation supplies?”

 

Laura replied. “I get to observe?”

 

“Observe? No.  You get to assist.” Dr. Walker said with a smile. 

 

Laura’s eyebrows raised and she nodded excitedly, “Thanks, Dr. Walker!  Okay, I’ll head to the SSF now!”

 

Becca was incredibly disoriented now, and it didn’t help that she was still wearing the hospital gown.  She thought that some of the women in the hallways might stare, but none of the ones wearing lab coats did.  The only ones who looked were the ones who looked like every day women like her.  Becca deduced they were also Participants, being escorted by R&R Personnel for follow ups or maybe their very own installations soon enough.  The amount of walking she’d done today was much more than she thought she’d be doing.  She doubted that she could find her way out of this confusing labyrinth on her own.  

 

‘Maybe that’s the point…’

 

Install and Exam Room C

 

“Why don’t you just lie down here…on your stomach” Dr. Walker said. The thin sheet of paper covering the cushion wrinkled up slightly as she patted the doctor’s bench.

 

“I’ll be right back, dear.” Dr. Walker left the room and for the first time in a while, Becca was alone with her thoughts.

Her heart was racing as she reflected on everything that happened to bring her here.  She laid there for what felt like an hour.  

 

She laid there for so long she actually fell asleep...and she was awoken by the door opening and shutting.  Her eyes fluttered open and her neck forced her eyes to the door.  It was Dr. Walker and Laura…Dr. Walker was holding her trusty tape recorder in one gloved hand. 

 

Laura was holding what looked like one of those trays that holds surgical equipment...but there was only one thing on it...right in the center.  

 

‘Holy cow…’ Becca thought.

 

She’d seen one earlier that day with Jane, but only in passing.

 

And that one wasn’t hers. 

 

Laura set the tray down a few feet away from Becca, level with her eyeline on the counter.  Her unblinking eyes glued forward in disbelief.

 

It was...the most adorable thing she had ever seen in her life.  

 

The boy looked to be a few years older than her...maybe even 10 or so. He was in good shape...best she could tell anyway.  He was trembling...maybe he was as nervous as she was.  That was okay.  It was okay to be nervous.  She took her time feasting her eyes, allowing herself to study every detail of his tiny body.  

 

"It's okay, ya know.  We’re going to be just fine." She said to him with a smile.  Becca’s words of encouragement didn't seem to stop his trembling, but hearing her own words of reassurance  helped with her own nerves.  Becca wondered how large she must look to him, laying there on that patient bed. 

 

‘...how large all three of us women must look to him. Gosh, he must be so brave to volunteer for this...I mean...it's scary for me and I pretty much don't have to do anything at all except make sure he stays in my butt'.  

 

"How come he's naked?"  Becca asked, her large eyes still fixated on the tiny adorable boy. He was naked as a baby.

 

Laura replied, "He  doesn't need clothes anymore…not where he's going." 

 

'True', thought Becca.  

 

 

 

'He came into this world naked...and now he's kinda entering a new one the same way...I guess it’s kinda poetic.' she mused as her new tiny little friend on the platter was lifted gently by Dr. Walker.  

 

‘God, he’s just so small in her hands…and those same hands looked so small when they were jiggling my butt…I guess it's all relative.’

 

Dr. Walker brought the subject close to her face, probably giving one final inspection.  She gently squeezed his arms and legs, occasionally lecturing Laura on the importance of this and that…but most of it went over Becca’s head.  She was swimming in her own thoughts anyway.  

 

"Preparing installation of subject 298A into participant Becca Young's rear."  Becca then heard a faint but noticeable squeaking sound immediately after Dr. Walker’s statement into the tape recorder.  

 

Becca felt Laura's fingers come out of nowhere, pulling gently at the knot keeping the pink paper dress over her expansive ass. Gravity caused the gown to split down the center. The two sides of the gown slid over her curvy rear and then her pale, curvy buns were exposed to the air.  The squeaking seemed to get much louder right around this time, Becca noticed.  

 

"Subject is ready.  Participant ready?" Dr. Walker asked.  

 

Laura looked to Becca for confirmation.  Becca took a deep breath through her mouth…feeling goosebumps and she nodded.  Laura gave a thumbs up.  

 

Dr. Walker stated "Participant ready."  

 

Becca felt Dr. Walker's familiar glove-clad hand come into contact with her left butt cheek, from palm to finger tips…and it started slowly applying gentle yet firm outward pressure.  She could feel her crack once again exposing to the world.

 

And then she felt it…

 

"Oh my goodness.." she whispered to herself.

 

Clear as day, Becca felt the tiny figure clasped in Dr. Walker's fingertips graze against her skin. The 20-year old felt it on her right side down near the crease that appears where the upper thigh meets the butt cheek.  She felt his tiny little arms and legs moving.  Then it glided up the curvy hemisphere of the cheek, reaching the soft, plush peak. The subject’s gloved transport slowed down a bit, seeming to take its time at the highest point of Becca’s butt cheek, and then it made a wide and 90 degree turn to the left, now going down the fleshy mountain slope into the fleshy, cushioned valley.  

 

The sensation was more pronounced as the hand and subject moved to increasingly more sensitive skin, the slope of descent toward where the two mountains meet negatively increasing quickly .  Dr. Walker and Laura each pulled Becca’s cheek’s further apart, allowing plenty of space for this tiny cutie’s bizarre journey into her butt. Becca gasped when she felt the fingers introducing the tiny figure to its new surroundings, the skin far more sensitive to Becca the further the boy was guided into that deep valley.  Finally, it was as deep as it could possibly go.  Becca shivered.  She felt Dr. Walker's intruding fingers now retreating from her butt...and Becca glanced into a nearby mirror to see those aqua glove fingers retreat…and they emerged completely empty.  

 

Becca could see Dr. Walker and Laura peer down into her exposed and spread crack. They were staring for a while, Dr. Walker’s hand still holding Becca’s left cheek and Laura still holding her right.  Initially, she felt self-conscious but quickly realized that they probably were more focused on the boy in her crack as opposed to her butt itself.  While she couldn't see what they were looking at…she sure as heck could feel it...he was moving around a whole bunch. 

 

The boy.  

 

'The boy that lives in my butt now.'  

 

She could hear it too…the cute squeaking…but it was very, very quiet.  Becca felt Dr. Walker lift the hand that had been holding Becca's big butt cheek open for so long now, finally giving it what it had been fighting the doctor’s hand to do since the moment it was separated from its twin. As soon as the doctor lifted her fingers, the fleshy glute rushed back to meet its sister...greedily swallowing the little boy inside. The cheek rushed back so quickly and eagerly, she could feel both big cheeks jiggling. She figured it was safe to assume that, like the little orange peg, there was 0% visibility.  The adorable squeaking had instantly and effortlessly been silenced as she felt her plush, pillowy cheeks reverberate off each other and eventually settle. 

 

"Subject installation complete and fully documented.  Success.  Great job, Laura.  And great job, Becca."  

 

Becca shivered again. 

~