- Text Size +

You volunteered to shrink, you've wanted to be a woman's pet for as long as the virus has been known. You went to a hotel outside the city to meet a woman who could "acquire" a sample of the virus and ensure you were sold to a woman that would make use of you. You jumped at the opportunity and soon were lying on a bed as you waited to shrink, the blonde goddess who you'd met sitting in the corner on her phone like nothing unusual was happening.


"you'll make sure i go to Amazon as a grade 5 right?" You asked the woman. She smiled and looked up "oh, you'll get sold fine" she said just as you started to feel odd, a second later you were tiny on the bed. The woman stood up and carelessly picked you up "finally, fucking idiot" she said as she sauntered out of the hotel room. There was a drop off box at the shop down the street, but not an official one. The woman pulled open the door and chucked you in roughly, you rolled to a stop on the cold metal floor, a big lit sign that clearly didn't ever change said "grade 3", clearly all tinies tossed in here were destined for the same fate. A gas then started leaking in and soon you felt weak and passed out.




You woke up in a packet, and clearly one that had already been bought by a black haired young woman. She was inspecting you in her hand, pushing you around the plastic bag with her thumbs. After a while she leant down and slid you into a netted pouch on a bag by her feet before she stood up and removed her top revealing her mighty breasts held back by a black bra. She then put on an animal print shirt as another woman came over and said "okay Iliana, we're ready for you". Your owner, Iliana, replied in a slight eastern european accent "okay, in the engine thing yes?", the new woman nodded and both walked over to a large aircraft engine in the corner of the large room you were dumped on the floor of.




They were taking photos, Iliana was clearly some kind of model. After over an hour and two more outfit changes, one of which involved her dumping her warm bra onto you. Finally she was done and packed her clothes into the bag you were strapped to the side of. You eventually ended up at Iliana's house and she dumped you on the counter in her kitchen before turning the oven on and leaving. You sat worried as you heard her stomping about. Eventually she returned in another new outfit and got a pan out of the cupboard, placing it on the hob and gathering ingredients. You watched her slice vegetables and drop them into the now sizzling pan. She then went to the fridge and to your horror pulled out 4 or 5 squirming tinies and dropped them on the chopping board.




Her hand held all of them down as she began drawing a massive knife through them all. Blood and guts stuck to the blade as she lifted it to chop again, bits of tiny dropping to the board as she casually prepared them all. You watched as she crushed one tinies head with her finger by accident as she chopped the other 4's in half. She lifted the board and slid the pieces into the pan with a high pitched hiss of frying. Then she reached for you, ripping open the plastic and to dropping you onto the puddle of gore on the chopping board.




"I bought you as a new slave but i do not have enough diced tiny for dinner" she shrugged and pushed her fingers harshly into you. Your eyes went wide as she brought the knife down on your leg, searing pain shooting through you as you heard the metal hit bone, snapping your legs off. She worked her way up your body, hur finger nail digging into your eye, bursting it as she sliced into your stomach. Your last moments were spent in agony on a Bulgarian woman's chopping board, her finger slipped from your eye, tearing your cheek off with her nail before snapping your jaw open. You were dead by the time she sliced your skull in half, sucking her finger clean before dumping you into her stir fry, lost in the mix and barely going to be remembered in an hour as she digests her meal.

Chapter End Notes:

I'd love to hear what you think of the chapter!


i also would love to hear some ideas of what you want to see, what grade of tiny would you want to be?