- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Promise there will be more chapters just whipped this up in one sitting and didnt expect it to be this long. Also please review if you like my work
In the Beginning SDD (Size Diminishment Disease) was Uncommon and exceptionally rare to lost more than an inch or two let alone diminish down to a few inches. These cases did happen every now and again though. Woefully many of these Diminished or Inchies as new Tik Tok trends were calling them, did not survive very long. It has been 5 years since the first reported case of SDD and only two years after the pandemic. In 2020 Iinchies became much more common. There was new cases of SDD all around the world but this time most of the afflicted were all diminished between 1-3 inches tall. Now the world went into lockdown but the big kicker was that people with SDD that only lost a few inches were also at risk to get infected again. It is now 2022 where our story begins and where I come in. I originally contracted the SDD virus in 2018 but it just took me from 6’ to 5’8. Reduced to a manlet in the span of six months. Most of my college friends at the time made fun of me and most were in jest but a few it wasn’t hidden what they did to Inchies behind closed doors so the jokes may have not been after all. I had managed to make it through the whole pandemic without recatching SDD or any of it subsequent variants. I had moved back home due to the pandemic and life was returning to normal but SDD still loomed overhead.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, the sun shined through the windows into my basement room. Nothing too special except for the boxes, moving from home to college and then back home will do that to a person. A life all boxed up, I got up and made myself a pot of coffee and started getting ready for the day. There was a pounding in my head almost like a hangover but I wasn’t drinking last night for sure, Must just be dehydrated. I was going out to the bars later tonight and needed to grab some food for the drunk hunger that I will most surely have. The morning turns to noon too quick and I’m ready and out the door to the local supermarket. I hop in the car head down the road. My head is pounding so bad as I enter the store so I rush right over to the snack isle. I grab a bag of potato chips and black out completely.

I start regaining consciousness what I can only imagine is a minute later. Its dark now and the ground is fairly soft. My head hurts less but I’m very disorientated. All of a sudden the ground starts to shake, at first rhythmic and distant but with every rumble the noise and shake amplifies. I stand to my feet only to be greeted with a soft roof when a sinking realization hits me. I feel up and down my body and realize that I’m entirely naked.

*Boom* *Boom* *Boom*

I’ve diminished, *BOOM*

No I must be dreaming, I slap myself, come on wake up *BOOM*

Wake up! I scream hitting myself again *BOOM* *BOOM*
Then silence…..


My whole world is flipped upside down as the ground below me is ripped out from beneath me like someone pulled a rug from under my feet. I start tumbling, within seconds I’m blinded by light and fall from a small drop on to cold tile floor. As my eyes adjust I can see just how bad the situation is. In front of me stand two college age girls about 100 times bigger than me. On my right the girl is wearing some type of sandals and very clearly a Inchie bone toe ring, traveling up she’s in cargo shorts and a crop top holding some kind of bag, She has blonde hair and glasses. She would be pretty if I wasn’t the size of a bug to her at the moment. The girl on my left-
The wind gets knocked out of me and the other girls bare foot slams into me and pins me to the floor. Im positioned right under the sole of her foot. My body pressed flat against the ground but not enough pressure to kill me it seems. The smell is rancid though, every exasperated breath from having the wind knocked out of me is tainted with a sweaty foot smell

“Grab the wallet and kick the clothes under there” Commanded the girl who currently has me pinned under her relatively soft sole. Several moments pass still trapped under here, I try to move but nothing budges.

“Are you ready to grab him?” the voice of my captor booms from above

“Yeah lift up” Says the other girl, a very fitting voice for her I think to myself as the entire weight is lifted off of me at once and just as quick colossal fingers wrap around my tiny frame. Suddenly I’m moving at what only feels like the speed of sound as I black out.

I awake to heat and as my eyes open Im greeted to the maw of the blonde girl. Her tongue connects with my face, so slimly and warm like bubble wrap being rubbed all over me. Something compels me to scream even though I understand what’s about to happen. As I begin to thrash

“Hey! Stop he’s alive!” Says the other voice, the onslaught stops and I’m removed from the maw covered in saliva.

“aww, but were in the snack isle, let me just have this one Alex, Pleaseeee” The defining voice in front of me whined

“No you ate the last two! Were selling this one Lena” Said the girl you finally got a good look at. She had black straight hair with large framed glasses, She has mousier features than the other girl but a slightly more deeper voice, She was wearing a blue blouse with a skirt and I assume sandals for how fast her bare foot was on me but I couldn’t see that far down.

“Store him somewhere till were out of the store” said Alex
At this point The speed of my movement was getting better and I was able to stay awake as I was lowered into her purse and unceremoniously dropped. I landed with a thud as the world around me started to shake. It was like being a motorized bull trying to gain my footing. Looking around there wasn’t much of anything of importance in the purse. Lipstick, Hair ties, a Tampon, a full brush and two packets of gum along with crumbs the size of golf balls and her phone. Clearly the first thing I tried was the phone but locked with Face ID. Dammit. I laid there in the semi illuminated prison. I listened to them checkout and talk, they were just there for snacks and happened to find more than they came for.
It was very obvious after a collection of my thoughts that these were immune. Back when the pandemic started it was determined that there was a fair bit of people immune, mainly female and it could be determined by a simple blood test. For the rest of us a vaccine was created after two years but it wasn’t 100% effective and there were some reports of people diminishing to microscopic sizes after receiving it.
I was being fumbled around for the better part of a half hour till we finally got back to Alex’s house, from eavesdropping I’ve managed to learn a few things about these two girl. One is they both are in some sort of university and two that there is so much boy drama that I couldn’t keep up if I wanted to but it didn’t matter they aren’t even acknowledging me. With them not at there destination I felt like the attention would be put back on me.
This time the hand that reached into the bag was Alex’s, She grabbed me with ease not caring about my struggling

“Lets get you cleaned up” she spoke holding me right up to her face. I could feel and taste her breath. But just as quickly I was brought to the sink

“Are you sure I cant keep him? I could use a good toe ring, or lunch.” Lena yelled from across the room
Alex started to say something but the sink was turned on and I was plunged into the water. Her hands rubbing and prodding my tiny form, When I was pulled from the stream Alex was looking down at me with a huge grin.
Was she enjoying this? Enjoying seeing me struggle and drown in her hands? My thoughts again cut short as a huge glob of something fell right on me and again the hands started to rub it into me. This wasn’t soap though, after a few seconds it began to burn. My eyes oh god oh fuck, my whole body started to burn like fire has just been thrown on me but the rubbing persisted. I help my eyes shut and started screaming out but then again I was plunged back into the water
The lukewarm water was soothing and trying to open my eyes made me see what was happening. All my hair was falling off. My head bald and body smooth. Did she dump Nair on me? This was bad.
The towel dried me off and I was set on the counter where Lena was sitting. It was cold and and my body was still in shock. Lenas fingers were around me before I even noticed. She brought her foot onto the counter

“Come onnn Alex, Look how good of a toe ring he would make” She said as I was bent into a C shape and fitted around her second toe. My body was already aching but now I was contorting to fit her toe and my face was plunged into the crack between her big and second toe. Its not pleasant, to get air my mouth was taking in globs of gunk and the smell was just putrid that if I had anything in my stomach other than coffee id of puked. I contemplated how the fluid inside me also shrunk due to a virus but brushed it off as smut logic and never thought about it again.

“Get it out of there, I just cleaned it and we have to post him to InterInchie, Ones with ID’s go for like $200” Alex said

“Why?” Lena retorted

“Can you get it out from between your toes?” Alex said as I was removed from Lena’s toe and thrown back onto the counter right next to my divers license.
The phone Alex was holding snapped a photo with the flash on.

“There posted, and its because usually there family or friends will pay more to have them back”

“Or to get their hands on them” Lena said as she leaned in close and looked at me lustfully

“Oh shit, It sold already” Alex said

“To who?” Lena asked, that fast I thought, I hoped this was my saving grace maybe it was a family member or one of my friends, at least one that I trusted

“This girl in New York named Sam” Alex Said as she turned the phone to me. There was the profile picture of Sam. My face lost what little color it had. She had dirty blonde hair and icy blue eyes, Her face wasn’t plump but full and she had a very flat nose but still stunningly pretty and exactly how I remembered her.

“Well it looks that’s your saving angel” Alex said

“Or Doom” Lena Snickered

“You’re so weird” Alex said

“What do you want for dinner?” Lena responded as Alex grabbed me and my ID and thew me into a prepackaged box, without a word she taped up the box and left me trapped in here. Other than the packing peanuts there was also a Granola bar and a tiny water bottle, Clearly she had done this before. I could hear them talking outside the box and with all this time I couldn’t stop thinking about Sam. Back in college when SDD was just starting Sam was a fairly rich girl in my grade. She was known for using Inchies too. There was a video going around at time of one of fellow classmates she had come into possession of. At the time it was rare to see a 2in Inchie. But none the less she’s drunk at a party in some basement of a frat, wearing a lowcut silver sparkly dress, she grabs him off the counter along with a bottle of Vodka and puts him in first and starts chugging, after 1-2 shots I could only presume she sticks he tongue out and pats her stomach. She was supposed to get into trouble with the school but with Inchies rights still in congress they couldn’t do anything and it didn’t help her dad paid the school not to go public. The most fucked up part is that the family requested the remains but she said they were long gone, But all of a sudden the next week she come in with Inchie Earrings. And now here I am being overnight shipped to this monster.
I sat there and cried as Alex and Lena had a great night jamming out to Harry styles and Taylor swift.

A life all boxed up.