- Text Size +

Slightly muffled speech was coming from all around me as I tried to hold onto sleep. Light pierced my eyes from above and I plunged my face into the warm flesh around me. Harsh noises caused my pounding head to worsen. I heard chattering sharp voices punctuated with occasional laughter and the clinking of tableware. I inhaled deep of the comforting musk around me and I let myself sway with the momentum of the world around me. I drifted off again for a few minutes but was awoken by the noises and my head. Fabric flapped above me like a sail. I felt lightheaded but it was no good; I couldn’t sleep like this anymore.


I pulled my face away and looked up to the light. It wasn’t that far away, so I began to climb. The feeling was strange, anywhere I pushed gave way but they were held together tightly enough to keep me in place without effort. I had to scrabble for purchase and felt a flinch or two in the world around me as I clambered. Once I squeezed my way up probably 3 times my own body length my head broke out and I looked down at the world around me. Daylight made the ground floor seem completely different Bea was back on serving, now more food than drinks and it seemed I was along for the ride. I had just caught the eyes of another titanic and well endowed goblina (who did a doubletake on seeing me) when a godlike finger descended and shoved me back down deep into Bea’s cleavage.


Back in the darker confines, I mischievously decided that if up wasn’t allowed, down was the only way to go. I began to tunnel footfirst in the reverse direction. The pressure around me increased as I went but I was still able to keep moving. I felt Bea hurriedly slam something onto a table, turn on a dime and start power walking. I poked my feet out of the bottom of her cleavage and began to squirm out. I heard a door open and shut hurriedly and Bea’s clothes (which, I realized, must cover much more flesh than last night) shifted as she shoved her hand under her tunic. My ankles were pinched and I was dragged out by them unceremoniously. Before I knew it, I was upside down staring at an annoyed looking Bea. She’d never seemed bigger, or prettier. Glancing around, I saw that we seemed to be in a dingy side room.


“Can’t yer just behave, even once?”

I laughed, then coughed, then laughed again as I dangled. A crooked smile crept its way onto her face, seemingly involuntarily.

“Keep squirming about while I’m workin’ like that an’ I’ll ‘ave to stick yer in a jar like yer pal last night!”

“Yes Ma’am” I saluted with my hand, internally taking her threat seriously, although my member’s salute may have undermined that. She eyed it.

“And just to say it now, but I’ll be wantin’ a couple more coins for me services too once we’re done. Not that yer in a position to say no… Now, behave, won’t be too long now before we can have some fun - don’t stick yer head up and don’t go pinchin’ me breasts!” she exclaimed.

Her lips engulfed my world entirely in a brief kiss, before I was once again stuffed between her boobs.


I did try to behave. At first. For a while, I simply remained motionless and listened to the world around. Then I got as close to her chest as I could feeling her heartbeat for a while. It was snug. I was comfortable… but I was also pretty horny. I figured she would handle me eventually but her kiss had left me feeling like I needed some attention now. I began to edge myself to pass the time, grinding my penis into her soft and giving flesh. This lasted a while but I was getting really pent up. Eventually, I just decided she’d just have to clean herself up after and let loose. I felt her pause when it happened and a sigh moved my body, but it was too late to stop me now.


Some time later, I felt us ascend the stairs, the jolts of her soft feet on hard floor vibrating through me. Her door’s lock clacked open and creaked shut. She let herself drop onto the mattress, shocking me with the sudden, massive movement. I heard the soft thump of clothing hitting the ground and light broke in above me again. I felt gravity shift as Bea leaned over so that her boobs could dangle down and the pressure holding me in place lessened. She shook her torso gently. I began to slip out. Looking down, it seemed like quite a drop so I grabbed as much green skin as my tiny hands could hold and clung on.


“What’d I say ‘bout pinchin?” came an indignant voice.

Her finger appeared, I was trivially dislodged from my handholds on one of her breasts. I began to fall backwards and opened my mouth to scream. I had barely let out a sound when I landed on the soft cushion of her palm. It stretched away from me on all sides, like a small fistfighting ring. She sat back on her behind and brought me to eye level.

“Now, what’s all this about then?” She said, her tone accusatory.

“What’s what about?” I called out.

“This” she said, scraping up the tiny drip of my seed on her index finger and presenting it to me.

“Well.. you only said not to poke my head out, I had to do something to pass the time didn’t I?”

Her eyes narrowed.

“I think my little toy needs some punishment games”

I wasn’t sure whether that sounded bad or amazing.

Her fingers closed around me, an inescapable cage. She began rummaging through her cabinet again when a knock came at the door.

“Who is it?” Bea called, continuing to rummage among the jars.

Another goblin voice, with a slightly less shrill, more mellow quality to it, replied. She sounded nervous, or maybe excited.

“It’s um, Jez”

“Whaddya want?”

“I saw, what you had, earlier, Bea, couldya um. Couldya show me the human I’d really like to see it I’ve never seen anyone get so tiny before least of all a humie oh please can I?” her words tumbled from her.

“Hmm yeah, one condition?” Bea replied cooly.

“Ok what condition?”

“Ye gotta play in me next game”

“Of course! Anything!” Came the reply, without a moment’s pause.

“C’mon in then, door’s unlocked”

I watched the door open between the cracks in Bea’s fingers. In walked a slightly less well rounded goblina. Mid length black hair rested behind the characteristically sharp and long ears of her race. Every feature on her was sharper than average, in fact - she might have passed for a slightly ugly elf if not for the size and colour. She stepped behind Bea and gave her a quick hug and kiss on the back of the head, then stepped back, clasping her hands behind her back. Cute, I thought.

“So where’s the humie?” She asked.

“Yer can borrow him for a min. Careful, don’t break ‘im”

By contrast with her admonishment to be careful, Bea took seemingly no safety precautions when dropping me into Jez’s outstretched hand. I fell probably 6 times my own height from hand to hand but apparently being this size made me tougher, or possibly Jez’s hand was a wonderful mattress. Either way, after I landed Jez let out a tiny squeel of excitement, clasped her other hand over me (plunging me into pitch blackness) and rushed over to the mattress where she practically jumped to the floor. When light returned to me, I was staring straight up into her face from a very close position. I could almost reach out and touch her chin. I waved up at her and she broke into a broad smile. I could see sharp points concealed

“So hey Jez, nice to meet you I guess!” I decided I'd like as much info as I could get, and began the charm offensive.

“Nice to meetcha too mister you really got tiny huh?”

“It just helps me see all the details of how pretty your eyes are!”

She giggled.

"And so well spoken, why I'd hardly know where I was just listening to your voice, and you have such a... an imperial... nose".

I continued in this vein for as long as I could think of things to compliment. Jez remained on her front, occasionally rocking her head side to side and kicking her legs up and down as she enjoyed listening. My voice was getting a little hoarse by the time I finished, but I was pretty sure I detected a small blush by the time I paused.

"Awwww, y'know your charming too its nice an' you're really cute too makes me just wanna pinch your cheeks"

She brought her fingers, tree trunk sized, towards me and I shied away slightly. I doubted she would be dextrous enough to pinch my cheeks without knocking me off my feet.

I put my hands on her finger, pushing away slightly and calling up to distract her.

“So, what do you think Bea’s going to make us do? She said she was planning some kind of punishment game for me before…”

“I dunno really Bea’s usually pretty quiet ‘bout what she does with hers and that but she’s got some special stuff the rest of us dunno how to make so could be really fun I’m looking forward to it already hehe”

I blinked at the avalanche of words.

“So you don’t know? Aren’t you err, lovers?” I asked

“Oh humies an’ their relationship so romantic y’know nah we just hook up some times when we’re in the mood lot of us do that all round this place sometimes clients want 2 y’know an-

“And that’s enough fer now” Came Bea’s voice from high above as she rapped Jez on the head with a small cup.

“Drink this then” she handed it over to Jez who grimaced, pinched her nose and knocked it back.

“So whats the game then?” She asked, gagging slightly.

“Well. I figure, I’ve left our other guest in the lurch a bit.”

“Other guest?”

“This one” Bea brought her other hand up from behind her to reveal: Graekios, currently chomping on a small fragment of bread in the bottom of his… slightly sticky…. Jar. It didn’t seem like he’d been that bored to me.

“OH Wow you had two Bea I’m so jealous why didn’t you say I could’ve helped you out”

Bea smiled proudly.

“Nah had em seperately, and this one especially -she rattled the jar- took no time. Anyway, what I’m thinkin’ is that we each ‘ave one of em and we bet on who’s gonna win, right? An’ then the loser gets to pick if they get smaller or if their tiny does.”

I looked up at Graekios, judging that he was probably still about twice my size and opened my mouth to object just as Jez squealed with excitement.

"That sounds like a great idea you're the best Bea!"