- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This.... might be a bit of a swerve, but hey ho impulsive internet smut authors, whatchagonnadoeh?

As Bea masturbated, she paid less attention to how much force she was keeping me down with. My dick was now stuck, fully erect, under the arch of her foot. I scooched up slightly, and began to grind it into her sole, figuring at this point I was already past competing with her and might as well just embrace my insignificance. She slowed briefly when she felt me start.

"Ahahaha, look at yer now, big soldier boy rubbin 'imself on the sole of my foot - and lovin' it too!" Bea resumed her efforts with gusto.

She wasn't wrong. I kept myself going, in spite of the humiliating situation and the coarsness of her skin, I was now so sensitive all over that any touch on its own felt good. An idea seemed to strike Bea at this point, and she lifted the arch of her foot. Keeping my arms pinned, my lower half was completely free all of a sudden - but I had nothing to stimulate my dick. I bucked my hips in the empty air. Meanwhile Bea slowed her fingers to a crawl.

I looked at her, slightly wild-eyed and called out angrily "What now?"

An evil grin sloped it's way onto her face. "Need somethin'?" She asked, sweetly.

"What's the game this time" I asked, tersely.

"No game, I just think you should ask me nicely"

"Ask you nicely? To finish me off? Did you forget the part where I paid you?" I was emotionally off kilter from the denial and the tiredness and real anger was seeping into my voice.

"Don't think I ever got paid by a mouse before..." she murmured.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked, plaintively, my anger becoming neediness again in a flash

"Why not start with somethin' nice, like, thankin me for this all?"

I had enjoyed the experience so far no doubt, but I got the feeling she was hinting at something more.

"Ok, thank you Bea now can you let me cum?" I called up, trying to summon some bravado.

She responded physically. Never giving me a chance to escape, Bea smoothly removed her fingers from inside her. She placed them in a 'v' shape, framing my head and replaced her foot in arm pinning duty. I would have been impressed by her flexibility were I not so preoccupied. She shifted her whole body so that she was now lying on her front, looking down. Her face loomed over my entire body. She locked eyes with me. Her expression was strange, serious. The playfulness that had always been there to some extent vanished.

"I'm not just 'Bea' to you right now, am I?" She spoke softly now, but with more gravitas and presence than I'd thought her capable of. "I'm so far above you, I could squish yer easily, yeah? That makes me like a god. Call me a goddess, and I'll let you cum"

I inhaled, sharply. This was a huge shift in mood. My instant, gut reaction was to scoff. I was a human. A strong man with a good career. I had plenty to take pride in. She was a second class citizen - A demihuman. A whore... She was also right though, another part of me said. She was sort of like a god to me now. She could control me easily. I wasn't even able to pleasure myself without her say-so. My body yearned for release. I was suddenly aware of a well inside me. I hadn't known it was there, but it had been all along. Under the surface. A deep well filled with pitch black waters. I could give up. Total submission. The rational part of me spoke - She's just a goblin! You are a soldier, an officer! The pride of the empire! Still, I wanted to drink from that well. I knew, with more and more certainty at each passing instant, as my body pulsed with desire, that I'd feel amazing, to just accept being hers.

"It'll just be you and me" she whispered. I could feel her hot breath on me as she spoke. The smell of alcohol had faded, but it was still there. My head pounded, but not from booze.

She began playing with herself again, very very slowly. "Ye'll be my little toy, just for a little while, just a day, hardly any time really. Just gimme what I want an' say it..." She bit her lip. "I'll treat ye nice". A smile briefly visited her face. She looked much more lovely than I'd realized. She brought a finger out, then traced a gentle line down my chest, stomach and below. Warm moisture marked its passage.

I shuddered. The talk was arousing me as much as her touch had. I eyed her cleavage, where Graekios had been before. I could probably already fit in there, but it might be a squeeze as I was right now.

"Hold still, or I'll pin ye" - she winked. She removed the fingers pinning me and gently ran one along my stomach and torso. Back and forth, up and down. Back and forth, down and up. I trembled where she touched. It was terribly, wonderfully stimulating. I moved my hands towards my cock again, and she shooed them away.

I opened my mouth to speak. I closed it. A man should always maintain some dignity. That was what I'd been taught. Yet it didn't seem very important right now before this giant, this monster, this

"Goddess..." I croaked.

Her smile was sweeter than honey. Her face descended closer. My little goddess licked me once, and I quivered. She placed her massive lips on my tiny dick, and carefully, gently, began to suck. It was still a huge force to me. She continued to pleasure herself slowly. Eventually, uncomfortable, She shifted, and lay on her side, then her back. She moved me on top of her face, and continued to suck, gently teasing my tip with her tongue tip from time to time.

I could feel myself building as never before. The admission that I truly did love this, that being hers was the final goal and that I had given up myself to her. These thoughts coursed through my head, along with sensations of liberation, of joy, of closeness. My arousal built to near the point of no return and Bea stopped, one last time.

"Say it, say what I am, again"

"You're a goddess" I whispered.

"Louder, and say it until you come" she said and began to suck on my dick at her fastest pace yet, she was practically pulling it off.

I began the mantra, gradually getting faster and louder as I went. "You're a goddess, you're a goddess, you're a goddess, you're a, *ah*, a goddess, you're a goddess, you're a *ha* a, a godd *ha*, goddess You're a, YOU'RE A GODDESS TO ME" I screamed the last, as loud as my tiny lungs could manage, I came inside her mouth and it felt as though everything in me was leaving me. I slumped onto her, and felt her shudder a few moments after I was done. Then, exhausted, I slept.

Some time later, I awoke. It was dark. There was a comfortable pressure on all sides. I recognised the smell instantly. It was Bea. I could hear her soft snoring, and felt the world around me shift in time with that rhythm. I felt safe, comfortable, secure. I snuggled in deeper, and soon nodded off again.