- Text Size +

Like a worm on a hook, I writhed as the rich sensations overwhelmed me. I watched as high above Bea’s face seemed to expand as my entire body shrank. The tingling persisted a little while after my orgasm subsided after which it too faded and I was left drained and drenched my own semen, which, it seemed, had ceased to shrink with me after it left my body.

Bea, still sat crosslegged, had watched the whole thing with an expression of deep satisfaction on her face. Her physical superiority was now the greatest it had ever been, the difference between us cavernous. To me, she was akin to the greatest statues the empire ever erected in its own honor. A monument to the complete defeat I had suffered.


As I lay there panting, my breath and wherewithal returning to me, I watched as the colossus swept her arm above me and grabbed her die from the ground. I tensed. As if ready to flip a coin, she placed the die on top of her hand. She stuck her tongue out of the corner of her mouth and glanced down at me. I stood up.


“Ready?” She asked, and without waiting for an answer, flicked it into the air. It fell off the side of the mattress, out of my sight, but I knew that didn’t matter. I sprinted for my own die. When I reached it, I realized this was getting tricky. I was probably 4 or 5 inches tall now and this thing was dense. One more shrink and I might not be able to manage it. For now, I hefted it from the ground, span and hurled it like a large rock. The throw was solid, clearing a good distance. and I saw it land upright. On a two.


I gasped, but was almost immediately relieved by the sound of Bea swearing above me. The dice seemed to have a milder effect on her, but she was starting to look almost back to her normal size.


“’ow in the ‘ells d’you DO that?” she thundered like angry, heavily accented stormclouds above “Yer really pissing me off!”


“Hey not my fault if the gods don’t like you” I quipped, then flinched as she drew her foot back as if to kick me.


She seemed mollified by my reaction and lowered the threatening foot. She sighed.


“Lets try a different game then, I got an idea.”


She dropped to her knees, and then her hand suddenly grasped for me. With the instinctive reflexes of a man who’d faced death before, I dived out the way and rolled, then started to sprint away. I leapt from the mattress to the floor, zig-zagging between discarded rags and clothes. Bea looked taken aback by my sudden escape and lunged from her knees, reaching one hand forward, which I jumped – fingers brushing the bottom of my feet. I heard her growl in irritation.

I knew I didn’t have long and so I kept going, headed straight for the cabinet – there was a small gap at the bottom. As I approached, I heard her moving behind. I didn’t look, I knew it wouldn’t help, and I knew she would be far faster than me. As I neared the cabinet, I felt her presence, and threw myself at the gap, getting a bit of a friction burn on the wooden floor as I skidded under, again feeling Bea’s hand pass right past my back.


As I crawled on my belly to get deeper under, I glanced backwards to see a giant hand reaching under, but stuck, unable to get much beyond her wrist underneath. The hand was withdrawn and I heard her moving about above. She brought the candle down to ground level, and lowered her head so that one eye was looking straight at me.

“You are such a pain in the ass!” She exclaimed, although her voice sounded more impressed than annoyed.


I blew her a kiss, and kept crawling. Hey, she didn’t say the game couldn’t be hide-and-seek. I was flushed with my success and the exertion


Bea stood, and I heard her start to shift about. She first tried to lift it, but rapidly decided better of it - as the clattering of various jars and bottles rang out from above me. She groaned, and started to unload it.


Jar after jar followed. A quick “oh allo luv” and Graekios in his own bottle was on the floor too.

We made eye contact and I saw him laugh at my situation. He seemed to have gotten a slightly better handle on his desires now, but I could still see smears all over the glass. He shrugged and sat down to watch. I heard a few more tinctures touch the ground, and the sound of Bea dusting off her hands above. I guessed the cabinet was empty, and got ready to move.


I watched her legs brace, and she heaved. The cabinet wobbled and shifted, but it seemed Bea couldn’t quite manage to lift the whole thing. As she shifted it along, I simply crawled with it. This wasn’t getting her anywhere.


“You are such a PAIN. IN. THE. ASS.” irritation was now firmly back in the mix alongside the admiration. She took a deep breath. Then, after a pause, the smacking sound of hand on forehead.


“I’m such a twit” I heard her say. Then she lowered her eye to the floor again and gave me a death stare. I shrugged at her, nonchalantly


“Right, this’ll get yer out ye godsdamn pisstaker”.



She put my die on the ground, on the edge of the cabinet.


She cackled “Time for another game I reckon”.


This was bad – If I stayed here, she could shrink me forever but if I crawled out, she would just grab me. No choice but to take the bait and hope I could evade her, but I wasn’t going to come straight for it. Time was short. She rose to go and throw her die, and I crawled at maximum speed to the back of the cabinet, now shifted a good distance from the wall. I snuck round the side briefly, but the moment I heard the clack of her die hitting the floor I broke into a sprint. She had obviously expected me to crawl out, and started as I came hurtling round the side, making straight for the die. I didn’t even pause to grasp it but with a spinning motion, I used my momentum to fling it forwards. I felt serious strain on my shoulders as the price but I was able to keep momentum and used it to turn as fast as I could while staying on thte move. As I gasped for air and kept moving full tilt for the safety of my cabinet crack, suddenly, the world went black. Dark, heavy fabric covered me. Hearing a “GOTCHA”, I tried to shake it off but before I was completely free, Bea grabbed me by the torso, her grip ironclad. Struggling was useless as her huge digits encircled me and she lifted me off the ground.


Then, I felt her digits shrink. Evidently, I had won this round of dice too. Bea lost another chunk of her size. I saw her startled expression and guessed she’d never expected to end up smaller than she started. Unfortunately, this probably still only put me half knee height to her, as she stood now 3 feet tall.


“Ye little fuckin shit” she said with wry amusement, shaking her head. “Guess you think you deserve some kinda reward eh?”


She paused. I opened my mouth.


“Well ye don’t, I do because of how much work yer makin me do fer this job now do me ye bastard”


Not waiting for assent, she carried me onto the mattress and manhandled me towards her lower area. I pulled back slightly at the smell, wrinkling my nose and causing her to roll her eyes.


“Really? Oh all right princess hold on 1 tick. Don’t run or I won’t bother cleaning” she said.


With a swiftness that betrayed her enthusiasm, she retrieved a jar from the floor, removing the top and letting a powerful floral scent out. She applied some of the oil, then wiped it on a random rag, tossing it back on the floor once she was done.


“Good enough yer majesty?” she said, sardonically, and returned to her former position.


I wasn’t sure it was enough truth be told, but I couldn’t smell it anymore at least and I didn’t think I was going to get another chance to object. Bea had a hungry look in her eyes. I moved over, slowly.

She lay her torso back and guided me in with her hands. I ran my hands around the outsides then reached for her sensitive spot to start, beginning to gently caress with my hands. I was rewarded with subtle shifts in her body as she reacted to my touch. I intensified a little and she grunted. I went a little harder still and she moved to my touch.

At this point, floral smelling oil was dumped on my head, breaking me out of my concentration as I coughed and spluttered. She laughed. She lubed herself with another batch of oil, then removed her hands and waited, expectant.


“Did you have to do that” I called over.


She raised a middle finger at me.


“Fair enough”, I thought, and continued. As I brought her arousal levels up slowly, I contemplated the…. Central issue. I wasn’t sure if my arms would reach deep enough, but I was pretty sure she was going to want something in there. I called up again


“you wanna put those fingers to use or you just gonna starfish this?”


She giggled mischievously. I didn’t like the sound of that and looked around to see what she was up to, but couldn’t see much owing to her massive thighs. They jiggled as some part of her made a jerking motion. Then I heard the sound of jade hitting wood. The dice.


“You fuc-oof” I cried out as I tried to run, but was immediately flattened into the mattress by her foot on my front. She sat up and looked down on me as I struggled to escape before time ran out. I could feel the callouses on the bottoms of her feet. I could feel the pressure on me, holding me down. I could smell the musty scent that pervaded her body easily at its most intense here. It was suffocating. It was intensely arousing. Bea began to finger herself with one hand while watching me fight her toes. It was a lost cause - they easily held down my entire arms. Not enough weight to hurt, but just enough that I knew I was never getting free. I couldn’t even bite.


“Whatcha gonna do now then little man?” she teased, speeding up slightly while surveying my pained expression. I didn’t really have breath for backtalk as I struggled. My penis was trying to erect but held back by the weight of her sole. I didn’t give up, but when the tingling started, I went limp and just thew a choice swear word or two up at her.


Her response was to keep me pinned and masturbate furiously to my predicament.