- Text Size +

“I promised ye some games though, and maybe ye want to catch up? I’ll give ye a sec while I set up.” she said playfully, and began to lift herself off the mattress.


From my perspective it was like watching a small building get up. I felt the mattress depress, threatening my balance as it sank towards her feet briefly.

Bea kept her shoulders hunched and head down for fear of pushing through the roof, and went over to her now toy sized cabinet, humming again. I looked down at Graekios, who had kept up his masturbation even as he rolled into the depression left by the Goblina. He was small even by my standards, maybe a 5th of my height. He didn’t seem to be paying any mind to his officer.


“HEY” I shouted.


He flinched and looked up, his hands pausing. He looked a mess, hair bedraggled, stark naked and his penis was starting to turn red from how aggressively he was treating himself.


“Oh uh, haha, hey Deci”


“Don’t hey Deci me, what the fuck is this you pervy little shit?” I said, poking him with my foot while keeping my tone only semi-serious.


“I didn’t know what I was signing up for sir, I swear. Gods it's - I'm so horny like this sir it’s so much...” almost in spite of himself it seemed, he returned his hands to his penis, letting out a slight “haaa” noise at the sensitivity of it and beginning to play again.


I recoiled, slightly alarmed at the normally reserved man reduced to a mewling lump, when the light was blocked from my view completely. Bea leaned down from the sky and plucked my comrade in arms up between forefinger and thumb, grinning and giving him a quick, all encompassing kiss.


“Did ye have a nice time ridin' in me cleavage?” she asked, gentle mockery in her voice. “Well now how’s about ye cool off in ‘ere. Wouldn't want ye getting squished in this next bit."


She presented an off brown colour glass jar in her other hand, and began to slowly lower him inside. He protested, but I could hardly hear his words over Bea.


“Seeee ya later little mousey.” She put what I hoped was a perforated lid on the top of the jar, and then placed him in the cabinet, shutting the door.


For a short time I wondered what that would be like for him - hyper sensitive, stuck in the pitch blackness with nowhere to go - but my attention was grabbed when Bea let herself drop into a cross legged position on the mattress, which displaced enough that it nearly threw me into the air. In her hand she held a pair of jade dice. I stared, quizzically.


“Now, I could just play with with ye till the cows came ‘ome. Yer looking like an adorable little toy from up ‘ere, by the by. But, I’m thinking we could get a bit more fun out of it if we play a proper game. So, ‘ere, take yer pick of the two, then touch it.”. The confidence in her voice was now overflowing.

She dropped the dice on the mattress. To me, they looked like substantial weights, but easily manageable. I walked over to them, looking to see if there was any difference. Nothing that I could see other than a small red splash on one to identify it. These looked like nice craftsmanship. Relying on luck, I placed my hand on one and felt a shiver as it seemed to attune to me, or maybe whatever I’d drunk earlier. An enormous finger descended next to me and Bea attuned to the other.


“So, what’s the rules this time?” I asked


“I say we throw, we throw, and whoever gets the higher number wins. Simple as.”


“And what happens to the loser?” I queried, suspecting I already knew the answer.


“Hehe, take a guess.”


“Thought so! But you might regret challenging me on these terms you know...” I grinned up at her.


“Big talk for such a tiny man!” she said, laughing arrogantly.


It took hardly 5 minutes for her good mood to become disbelief and not 3 more to become frustration. Every time we threw down, she came up a little shorter. I hadn’t lost a single round and she was already back at human size. I was probably knee height at this point. Her face curled into a deep frown.


“’Ow the hell are you doin that?” - Irritation plain in her voice.


“What can I say, I guess I’m just blessed.” I shrugged, doing my best to rub it in.


We threw the dice again. At this rate, it seemed my biggest issue was going to be that my arms would get worn out. I got a 6 to her 4. I watched her deflate a little more, both emotionally and physically. I smugly smirked up at her.



“Well, you know, at least you -” I began – But my cliché was cut off abruptly as she hoisted me off the ground by my legs and dangled me upside down in front of her face.


“You was sayin’?” she grinned, then engulfed my cock and balls with her mouth.

All of a sudden, blood was pounding through my head and I could hear my heartbeat going incredibly fast. Dizzyness and pleasure were fighting for pride of place in my head. Graekios has been right, some part of my mind realized - I was feeling very sensitive at this size.

She played with me, tongue slithering around different areas to massage and caress. Sometimes she would suck and sometimes merely tease. Combined, the effect was just staggering. She teased me quickly up to the edge and expertly kept me there. At one point, she giggled to herself and the rush of breath was a strange mix of touch and smell to me. Another heady rush.

Eventually, she pulled me out and turned me the right way up. I breathed a shortlived sigh of relief as the torture abated. But she was only pausing for her comfort, not mine. She lay me down onto the bed, and crawled above. For a brief moment, with her whole body looming above me and massive boobs dangling down, I thought she might just let herself drop and crush me. Instead, she moved her mouth and then began to drool a line from my chest down to my manhood. She rubbed it all over my chest with a hand and began to gently massage me there for a brief period. Yet as soon as my erection started to droop, her hand descended again and she returned me to the edge.

“Fuck just let me come already” I grunted up at her


“Not ye-heh-t” she said in a singsong tone


“Is this just hah, is this just because you were losing?” I said through gritted teeth


“Dunno what yer on about luv” came the innocent reply. “In fact, reckon it’s about time we played another round eh?”


“Now??” There was a needy edge to my voice, but she paid it no heed.


She grabbed her die from the short distance away it was, and threw it. It landed on a 1. She frowned at it again.


From where I was lying, my die seemed altogether too far away to be worth retrieving and my brain was locked on how to get her to finish me. After about 30 seconds though, I felt a shift and realized I was shrinking again.


“What the?” I cried - “I hadn’t even thrown the damn die!!!”


“Rule 7 or 8, can’t remember which: If ye don’t throw after I do, ye lose”


“What!?”


She grinned “Sorry, must’a slipped me mind… Ah well, here’s an apology for ye”


She gobbed on her forefinger and thumb and brought them down to pleasure me. My increased sensitivity was already driving me wild, and the shrinking tingle was adding a whole extra dimension. Once she started to move, I lasted only a matter of seconds before I was cumming again, this time all over my chest.


The tingling redoubled.