- Text Size +

“Monsters lead such interesting lives.”

-Daffy Duck

“After the riots that rocked Stokerville last night, many have looked for answers,” the mayor said, pounding the podium during his press conference, “and the top detectives in the country have solved the mystery of the so called zombie outbreak,” the mayor said angrily. “Teenagers listening to Rock and Roll and playing violent video games caused a riot, we believe there is no need to follow up on this at this time.”

“Wow,” Trent muttered as the group lounged around Valeria’s living room, “did you use vampiric hypnosis on him or something?”

“Vhat!?” Valeria asked, shocked, “no, he’s covering it up on his own!”

“He doesn’t even think he’s covering it up,” West chuckled, “I think he’s actually convinced himself.”

“B-But what about all the corpses,” Howard asked, standing up almost angrily, “what about all the cars and stuff Stein stepped on? What about all the footage-”

“Howard, teenagers did it,” Stein said dismissively, “I say we should ban violent video games so this never happens again!”

“The mortal vorld is perhaps not ready to acknowledge the truth of vhat vaits in the dark,” Valeria said with a shrug.

“It’s true,” Dan said, appearing next to Candy on the couch, “after I died I was on like four ghost hunting shows, they always edited me out because they said I looked too fake.”

“Uh, hey,” Alex muttered, squirming between Candy’s breasts, “s-since we’re all here and the fighting’s over, Dan can you switch me and Candy back-“

“Nope!” Candy cackled, snatching her up and squeezing her just slightly, “I’m the big one now Alex! And you’re going straight up my ass as soon as I get home, it’s payback time and-“

There was a flash of blue energy, and suddenly Alex was holding Candy, reversing their positions back to their “normal.”

“Thanks Dan,” Alex giggled, leaning over to kiss her ghostly boyfriend. Somehow the kiss actually landed, and the ghost blushed slightly as he rubbed his cheek, feeling the first thing on his skin since he’d passed on.

“Now,” Alex giggled, looking down at Candy, “what was all that about going up your ass? I’m super intrigued Candy, like describe to me exactly what you were going to do.”

Candy just sighed, “I didn’t really want to go back to being big anyway…”

“So, what about this lot,” Brendan said, squeezing closer to Valeria and pointing at the pair of scientists and their cowering assistant.

“Vhat indeed,” Valeria mused, smiling and gliding over to the trio, “I vill give you credit, you did come back to clean up your own mess… but no more of this, all dabbling in othervorldly things vill be approved by me, are we understood?”

“But what about science-“ West protested.

“We took science out behind the shed and shot it,” Howard muttered.

“Come now Howard,” Stein, began, “all of these strange energies are perfectly explainable-“

“NO SORCERY!” Valeria snapped, “if it isn’t in a physics textbook you three vill not touch it!”

“Yes Ma’am,” all three mumbled at once.

Valeria flicked her wrist dismissively, and suddenly the pair of scientists were the size of dolls, looking up at Howard stunned, the armrests of the couch vast insurmountable cliffs as their size was instantly stolen from them.

“I vill fix you later,” she muttered.

“W-When is later!?” West stammered.

Valeria smirked and simply shrugged, turning to join Brendan back on the couch.

“Oh sweet!” Alex said, jumping up and jostling Candy as she ran over to the couch, “can I keep them too? Candy, you and your new friends are going to do a little conga line for me-“

“I-I’ll take care of them,” Howard said quickly, sweeping the tiny pair up and hugging them to his chest. Alex pouted a minute and looked to Valeria, but she just shook her head. The NEET scowled, then slumped back into her own seat.

“Right,” Lupe said, standing up, “well, if there’s nothing else, can we hit the trail?”

“Of course,” Valeria said with a pleased sigh, putting her arm around Brendan and snuggling him closer. The assembled group got up and slowly filed out, but Lupe hung back a moment, and with a throaty growl and a smile, Trent sighed and held back too.

“Is there something I can help you vith?” Valeria asked with an amused smile.

“Yeah, Trent really wants to be a little less of a big lug tonight,” Lupe said with a grin.

Valeria smirked, then made a dismissive gesture towards Trent, he shot down in size, coming up to Lupe’s waist, “Enough?” she asked.

“Nah,” Lupe chuckled, “I’m thinking… flea sized.”

“F-Flea-“ Trent protested, but Valeria just flicked her wrist again, and he was gone.

Lupe immediately fell to her knees, her eyes eagerly flying over the grainy hardwood floorboards.

Trent spun, looking around in shock at the massive world that the entryway to the house had become. He slowly looked up, seeing Lupe’s face hovering over him like a cloud formation, his heart stopped as a pair of eyes the size of parking lots focused in on him, and the sky sized face broke into a smile.

“There you are!” Lupe simply licked the tip of her finger, then the massive column of flesh was descending from the heavens on him. He screamed, but the soft tip forced him against the ground, pressing around him and causing the air to push from his lungs as the spit adhered him to her finger like cement. Lupe slowly lifted him up, letting him gasp for air as her spit ran off his face.

“Hey, vampy,” Lupe said, grinning at the speck on her finger, “he’s… safe like this, right?”

“Shrunken people are more durable than vun vould expect,” Valeria said, “and Trent is a verevolf so…” she shrugged, “do not step on him or press him too hard, he should be fine.”

“WHAT!?” Trent shouted at the top of his lungs, but at his size nobody in the room could hear him.

“Oh, don’t worry, he’s going someplace… soft,” Lupe giggled, staring at her fingertip as she sauntered out the front door.

Trent heard the door shut, a booming faraway sound as Lupe stood alone on the porch, her mountainous face glaring down at him eagerly. She licked her lips, and her eyes had that wolfen touch to them, the golden, predatory gaze coming to the forefront.

“So Valeria seems to think you’re pretty tough, even at speck size,” Lupe giggled, “So… I had this idea, I guess you can’t really weigh in on it but…” She sighed and shrugged, “well, we can discuss it tomorrow when you’re big again.”

Trent watched as she reached down to her shorts, and his world became shadowed as she slipped a finger down through the dark forest he was well familiar with. Her scent overwhelmed him, the arousal carried like a hot wind over his face and causing himself to go wild with arousal as his tiny body met the wetness waiting just a short way lower.

“Oh yeah,” Lupe chuckled, peeling him off inside herself. She grinned as she looked at her glistening and Trent-less finger as she pulled it out of her shorts. She couldn’t really feel him, but the knowledge that he was there, that every bit of arousal she felt was an overpowering tidal wave to his senses… that was doing it for her.

With a laugh Lupe mounted her motorcycle, “hope you’ve found someplace good to ride out the storm Trent,” she muttered, “I’m taking the gravel road home…”

Valeria grinned at Brendan, then leapt at him, causing him to yelp in surprise as the vampire pinned him against the edge of the couch, kissing him passionately.

“I didn’t have a chance to say it before,” Valeria said quietly, separating from him, “but… I vas going to explain everything… about being a vampire that is, I vas… just…” she sighed, “scared,” she muttered in a low voice.

“What happened happened,” Brendan said with a sigh and a small smile, “I… I don’t mind being a vampire, even if it means I’m going to be your servant forever.” He paused a moment, thinking, “am I going to be able to fly?” he asked suddenly.

“You vill not be a vampire for many years,” Valeria chuckled, “and few vampires can fly in their true form until they reach a century or so of life… but you vill be able to be a bat if you vish.”

“I thought you said being a bat is-“

“Uncomfortable, yes,” Valeria said with a grimace, “but flying is flying, no?”

“I guess,” he muttered.

“Do not vorry,” Valeria said dismissively, “you have decades to ponder the life after life, for now enjoy yourself.” She began kissing him again, but he pushed her away.

“Wait, if I get vamped when I’m old, will I be old forever?” he asked.

Valeria scowled, “No! Ve have near perfect control over how ve appear to others, I vas turned vhen I was not much older than you! Yet if you want-“ Valeria aged slightly before him, becoming plumper, with fuller breasts and wide hips, the very definition of a MILF, a single grey hair streaking down her jet black mane. “Look, I am sexy older voman?” Valeria teased. She giggled at his reaction, then in a second she returned to the youthful form Brendan was familiar with.

“Oh damn,” Brendan breathed, “we should definitely come back to that…”

“Such a dirty boy,” Valeria teased, “now, is there any other question you have about becoming a creature of the night, or may I ravage my loving familiar and eternal slave in the way that he most certainly desires and deserves?”

Brendan gulped, “GARLIC!” he said suddenly, “c-can I eat it?”

“Yes!” Valeria hissed, “you can eat all the garlic you vant! Just don’t drink holy vater!” Her fangs poked over her lips as the grin became an almost needful expression, “Now can I please take you!?”

“I am yours; I shall be yours, you and I are one forever,” Brendan said with a smile.

Valeria practically purred, hugging him as his size slipped away, energizing her and causing her to gasp with an almost orgasmic pleasure as the energy was harvested. She grabbed Brendan’s face, burying it in her chest, nestling him in her cleavage as he shrank. The breasts around him grew, expanding soft orbs of pale flesh that seemed eager to swallow him up again, to bring him home to where he belonged.

Valeria ran her fingers through his hair as he shrank, leaning close and inhaling his scent as she fed. His feet lifted off the couch, his pants and underwear falling away, a moment later Valeria’s arms swept under his, pulling him out of his shirt and letting his pooled garments slide to the floor in a heap as she held him in her grip.

A pair of giant lips raced towards him, soft skin enveloping him as the vampire gave him a kiss. He felt himself shrinking even further, until he was hanging off Valeria’s lips, a tiny bug of a man clinging to them as she giggled. He looked up and saw her fangs poking out, massive white columns as thick as his body.

Brendan cried out in panic as Valeria’s massive lip curled inward in a slight pucker that sucked him straight into her mouth. Her saliva coated him instantly, a wet torrential blanket that washed over him as her tongue darted out to find it’s new prey. The massive wet wall of muscle forced him easily back over her teeth, teasing him against the tightly closed insides of her lips. He flailed his limbs feebly as her tongue gently flicked its tip over his entire body, up and down, keeping him pinned just against where her lips would open.

“V-Valeria,” he moaned. A rumble of a giggle echoed up from her throat, she’d heard him, and her tongue pressed against him, the tiny tip of his erection powerless against such an overwhelming force. Her motion slowed, becoming more deliberate as she teased the bug sized man pinned against her lips.

Brendan wasn’t sure if she wanted him to fight, or submit and simply let her play with him, and in truth it wouldn’t have mattered either way. He was powerless as she flipped him gently back and forth. The sticky slime of her spit flowed over him, causing him to gasp for breath as Valeria brought him to the brink, finally pushing him over as his tiny body spasmed against her tongue.

Light broke as pleasure rocked his body, and instead of being pinned to her lips, he was stuck to her tongue as she stuck it ever so slightly out of her mouth, plucking him up as he went limp, exhausted by the battle within her mouth and the warm fuzz of his post orgasm bliss.

“You make a fine appetizer,” Valeria purred, “consider that a preview of vhat the rest of our evening vill entail…”

“A-Appetizer?” Brendan asked weakly.

As if in response he felt himself growing larger, not much, but enough that he tumbled down to sit in Valeria’s palm, rather than being a speck pinned to her finger. Her thumb stretched over his body, seeming to cradle him as it traced over his chest and abdomen, Valeria smiled amorously, enjoying the feel of his body against her skin.

“I have so many vunderful ideas for how we can pass the night… and eternity,” Valeria whispered.

“So uh, this is my place,” Howard muttered, placing the two doll sized doctors on the counter in his dingy apartment’s kitchen.

“What a hovel,” Stein muttered, looking around, “do you even have a bed?”

“It uh… folds out of the couch,” Howard muttered.

“Unacceptable!” Stein barked, “Howard, as soon as we are big again, you’re moving in with either West or myself!”

“Really, it’s no wonder your studies were suffering,” West said dismissively, “you probably spend all day writing dreary poetry in here! It’s the only kind of work I could see getting done in such conditions!”

“Hey, I’m a student, I don’t make a lot of money,” Howard protested, “and I spend most of my free time doing things with you two!”

“Enough prattling on about the state of this apartment,” West said with a sigh, “Howard, go stop up your sink and draw us a bath, with nice soap, while we’re relaxing you can make us dinner and-“

“Now hold on a minute,” Howard said, “I feel like until you two are full size again, maybe I should be in charge?”

The two doctors just laughed, “West is right, a bath sounds lovely,” Stein said with a sigh as she finished her chuckle.

“Remember Howard, we won’t be small forever, and you won’t be big forever, so treat others the way you want to be treated!”

“That’s funny,” Howard said, picking up the woman in a swiping grasp that made her squeal, “because when I’m small one of the first things you do is rip my clothes off…” his fingers pinched West’s skirt, and she squeaked in surprise as he started pulling it down.

“H-Howard-“ West stammered, “let’s not do anything rash- Oh god!” she cried out in surprise as her skirt and panties tore free at one pull from the massive digits, and it was all she could do to raise her arms in time as he pulled her shirt off next. His fingernails pinched her bra, tearing it free too.

“Heh, that is kind of fun,” Howard smirked at the tiny and shivering naked woman in his palm. He set West down on the counter again next to Stein, chuckling as the tiny woman tried to cover her privates with her arms. “Now let me go draw that bath for the two of you…”

The two tiny women watched as he walked towards the bathroom, stunned.

“T-That was,” West began.

“Amazing!” Stein laughed, “I’m going to mouth off to him when he comes back, I want to see if he’ll tear my clothes off!”

West gaped at her, then blinked, trying to collect her own thoughts and ignore the heat between her legs, “It uh…” she cleared her throat, “It seems we may have a… different dynamic with Howard until our size is restored.”

“He really is just the best assistant,” Stein gushed.

“Oh fuck,” Candy moaned, another orgasm rocking her body as a vibrator the size of a truck buzzed below her, rocking her entire body while Alex and Dan looked down on her with smug smiles on their faces. “Y-You guys, let me off this thing!”

Candy was tied to the vibrator with dental floss, her tiny body straddling it as it buzzed across Alex’s desktop. Candy moaned feebly as another orgasm started to build.

“I wonder how long those batteries will last?” Alex teased.

“C-Come on I was just joking about the whole up my ass thing!” Candy insisted through gritted teeth.

“I know,” Alex laughed, reaching down and flicking the vibrator’s switch to off. Candy collapsed with relief, panting as the stimulation mercifully came to an end, “let’s not kid ourselves, I’m sure I’d be the one strapped to the dildo while you enjoyed the show, but… you’d switch us back, you love it, being tiny I mean.”

“Uggh…” Candy moaned, but she did manage a brief nod.

“Dan?” Alex said, turning to her ghostly boyfriend, “you can switch our sizes whenever, right?”

“Sure,” Dan said with a shrug.

“Okay Candy,” Alex said, “here’s the deal, if you want to spend a few days as the big one, just let me know and we’ll work things out, just don’t get yourself arrested or anything.”

“Keep it on the level,” Candy muttered, still recovering from her ride on the massive sex toy, “got it…”

“Now there’s just one thing left to take care of,” Alex said, turning to Dan with a grin, “drop the pants.”

He blinked, “Alex, I died in this outfit, so I can’t really take it-“ He gasped, a ghostly almost wailing sound that echoed through the room as Alex reached out and pulled his pants down. “How did you do that!?” he asked in shock.

“I asked Valeria some stuff about ghosts, because I’m going to be her medium now, whatever that means, and she says that true love lets you get away with pretty much any nonsense,” Alex said with a smile, “so… I figured since a Bill Murray did a ghost in Ghostbusters, I could probably do it too!”

“That makes no goddamn sense,” Candy muttered.

“She’s right,” Dan muttered, “seriously Alex, there’s no way that- MFFF” he was silenced as Alex kissed him, somehow forcing his spectral form down onto her bed. Candy raised her head to watch as the two tumbled into the sheets, ghostly clothing and Alex’s own anime shirt flying off and coating a room already filled with scattered laundry.

“Heh,” Candy chuckled, “good for her…”

Brendan touched the match to the small tea light within the carved jack o’lantern, causing the candle to flicker to life. He raised the match out of the carved pumpkin, flicking it through the air gently and causing a whisp of soft grey smoke to curl upwards from the blacked wood for a moment before he dropped it into a nearby trash can.

“It looks vunderful!” Valeria said, hovering to his side as he carried it out to their front porch.

“Thanks,” he said, kissing her cheek as they pushed the door open.

“So what’s the big Halloween emergency?” Lupe asked, leading Trent, Alex, and Madison up the walkway. Dan appeared next to Alex a moment later, and Candy popped her head up uncertainly out of Alex’s hoody pocket.

“W-We came as soon as we got your message!” Howard huffed, bringing his bike to a stop outside the walkway.

“We will lend our amazing genius to whatever crisis has occurred, in exchange for the return of our size!” West shouted, poking up out of the basket of Howard’s bike.

“We’ll start with a lightning generator!” Stein said excitedly, leaning up next to her colleague.

“Emergency?” Valeria asked with a frown, “Crisis?”

“Why else would you call all of us here in such a hurry?” Madison asked, crossing her arms.

“I vanted to have you all over for a Halloveen party,” Valeria said, gesturing to the open door, “Brendan and I have prepared soul cakes, candied apples, and mulled vine.”

The group was silent a moment, then Lupe grinned, “Sounds great!” the group rang out in agreement, and slowly filed into the mansion. As the door closed behind them the Jack O’Lantern continued to burn, the soft glow illuminating the carved pumpkin’s face as it stared out, smiling into the night, flickering as a chilly autumn breeze rustled the last of the leaves from the trees.

The End

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for joining me for another one of these silly stories, hope it vas vunderful for you and that you have a Happy Halloween!