- Text Size +
disclaimer

this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or events is completely coincidental



I Need a Hero

sm unaware vore


It was a wonderful July day. Even though the air was hot a cool breeze kept it at just the right temperature. The smell of barbecued meat wafted through the air causing neighbors outside playing to stop and gaze enviously at Janet's barbeque pit. She had invited her three best friends over and had told them their boyfriends could come too. Lauren, Heather, and Heidi came in Lauren's car while Jason, Randall, and Bobby were to come in Jason's car. Unfortunately, however it was an hour past when the party was meant to start and the boys hadn't shown up yet.

"Don't worry," Janet said, "I'm sure they're just hanging around somewhere goofing off, and just lost track of the time,"

"I know, but I tried calling Jason's cell and got no answer," Lauren said, "I hope they're ok," Heather and Heidi nodded.

"I've called Randall three times and it went directly to voicemail," Heather said.

"They seem like such sweet guys," Janet said, "I'm sure wherever they are right now they're thinking of you," Janet waled over to the pit and opened the lid spilling pork scented smoke that made the girls drool.

"I don't see why we keep getting stood up," Heidi said, "I thought these guys were better than the other ones. Maybe all men are pigs like they say,"

"Of course they are," Janet said as she walked up to the homade picnic table with a plate full of pulled pork sandwiches,"Speaking of which, tenderloin sandwich anyone?"

The girls laughed as Janet passed out sandwiches then took one for herself. The four girls sat and lazily ate their messy sandwiches basking in the sun without a care as to what the dripping sauce was doing to their summer clothes (but honestly the messier the sandwich the better right?)

"I swear if Jason doesn't at least call in the next hour it's over," Lauren said taking another bite out of her sandwich. Heather and Heidi nodded.

Despite their better judgement each girl ate three sandwiches. When they were done they were too full to move. They Just sat there rubbing their upset stomachs and staring at the clouds. It was worth it. It's not everyday you get to enjoy homemade barbecue with friends. As the sun began to set they decided that they were better off without those jerks if they couldn't even call to say they weren't going to make it.

It was getting late and Lauren, Heather, and Heidi had to head home. They reluctantly forced themselfs up from the picnic table and waddled their way to the car.

"Don't worry about those creeps," Janet said,"I'm sure you'll pass them quickly."

"What?" Heidi said.

"I mean get over them quickly, get passed them. Sorry came out wrong,"

The other girls thanked her for a fun night and drove home.


A week later after no calls or contact from the boys, the girls decided that it was time to hit the club again. They tried to invite Janet, but she made it clear that she'd rather chew on aluminum foil than go out dancing. She was very polite the next evening when she was introduced to their new boyfriends, Mark,Spencer, and Matt.

"Great! We should have a party this weekend," She said. The girls always liked the way she got along with thier boyfriends, and never could understand why she never dated,"I'll bring the food and you bring the drinks,"

Everybody agreed it was a great idea to have another party while there was still some summer left, and it was arranged for that saturday afternoon. Janet smiled wickedly as the girls walked away. This just never got old.

Mark happened to be one of those people who gave a business card to everyone they met thinking it made them look professional. Janet thought it made him look pompous, but it did make the next step easier. She dialed his number and waited as it rang once, twice,th-

"Yello," Mark said.

"Hey Mark, this is Janet, you know, Lauren's friend?," Janet said. Mark made a noise of recognition that could have been a yeah, but wasn't quite a word, "I was just calling to let you in on a little secret. I'm planning a little surprise for Lauren and need you, Spencer, and Matt's help"

"Oh I love surprises. Count me in," Mark said, "What do you want us to do?" Janet fought hard to hold back a giggle. you love surprises huh? then you'll adore this one.

"Tell the girls you have some things to pick up before the party, and you'll need to come in seperate cars. I'll pick each of you up and bring you here, so they won't see your cars and be on to us. Then, we'll get ready to give the girls a big surprise,"

"Sounds great. Do you need my address?" Mark asked.

"Nah, it's on the card right?" Janet asked.

"Oh yeah," Mark said, "Gotta be careful who I give those to, might end up with a stalker on my hands," They both laughed for seperate reasons and hung up.

That saturday Janet picked each of the guys up and drove them to her place. They entered the front door and she ushered them into the livingroom. She snapped her fingers like she suddenly had an idea.

"Wait right here will ya?" She said, "I have to go get something important,"

Without asking them if they wanted it or not she grabbed three sodas out of a cooler and poured them into three glasses of ice. She handed them to the guys and walked into the kitchen.

"Make yourselfs at home," She called out. The guys sat down on the couch and chugged their drinks. A few minutes later Janet came into the room with a white bowl.

"Whatcha go there?" Mark asked. He noticed he was feeling a little dizzy.

"Oh nothing, yet," Janet said placing the bowl on the coffee table. There was a severe afterimage everywhere she moved. Mark rubbed his eyes.

"Wha," Spencer said before he passed out, then Matt dropped, and shortly after Mark couldn't hold his head up anymore.

When they woke up they were naked In a big white room. Before they had time to ponder their situation Janet's head peeked over the top of their prison. Mark didn't remember there being a Janet Macy's parade balloon. As their heads cleared and they realized where they were they began to scream uncontrollably. I bet they'd be delighted to know that Janet had to listen very hard to even notice the sound.

"Ready for your surprise?" Janet asked. Without waiting for an answer she picked up the bowl she'd put them in and brought it out to the back yard. All the way across the picnic table there was a super long sub sandwich.

"Aint it neat?" She asked, "It's called the Super Hero. They say it can feed six, but I think my friends and I can polish it off easily,"

Janet Unhinged the top layer of bread and scooted the veggies and some of the meat onto it. She then picked Matt up and placed him on the bottom part of the sandwich. He only stared at her too frightened to take in what was going on.

"You're no fun," She said as she dropped some of the lunch meat on top of him. At his size the giant slice of ham overpowered him and pinned him, face down in a slice of turkey. Finally regaining a bit of motor skill he tried to stand up, but couldn't lift the pile of meat and veggies Janet had dropped on him. He started trying to crawl. He managed to make it a couple of inches (in perspective to dime sized Matt, not actual inches) before he heard Janet speak again.

"Your turn," She grabbed Spencer and dropped him on the sandwich. He ran for a while but tripped and was buried where he lay.

"Why are you doing this to us?" Mark yelled up.

Janet couldn't hear him, but his body language said it all.

"You know, it was really fun explaining it to the first three guys, and kind of fun with the second three, but after so many I just don't care to roll out that big speech every time," Janet said as she placed Mark on the sandwich, "Come on, run. I could use some sport,"

Mark nearly made it to the edge of the sandwich when Janet dropped a double portion of meat onto him.

"I think that's far enough," she said, "At least you tried. your friends are pathetic,"

While she said this the guys heard a car pulling up in the driveway.

"Oh goody they're here," Janet said,"Now the party can begin," and with that, she folded the top layer of bread over the sandwich and the three guys were enveloped in darkness.

"Wow Janet, don't you think that's a little much?" Lauren asked.

"Well, there are going to be seven people eating, so I think we can handle it," Janet said.

"Speaking of which have the guys shown up yet? They said they were going to bring the drinks," Heidi said.

"I haven't heard anything from them yet," Janet said grabbing the serrated bread knife from the table, "we can probably get started now, and wait for them to show up. I brought drinks just in case,"

"Janet, don't curse it," Heather said, "I have a good feeling about these three,"

"Oh, me too," Janet said,"now, how big of a piece do you want?"

Mark could hear the rasp of the blade as it sliced through the bread on his end of the sandwich. He was in no danger from the blade since he was almost to the edge, but no thanks to the extra portion of toppings he couldn't so much as scoot the one (human sized) inch to freedom.

Janet handed Heather her slice of sandwich and turned to Lauren. She showed her how much she wanted and Janet began to saw. Spencer was covered in darkness with no way to judge which direction was the shortest distance to freedom. He heard the sawing comming from directly above him and scooted back just in time to come face to face with bright steel. He sighed with relief. If he had staid where he was that would've been his head. His relief was short lived as he saw the sandwich slice he was in lifted and placed on a paper plate.

Janet cut Heidi and her pieces of the sandwich and they all tucked in.

Matt was still in the uncut remainder of the sandwich. He began to tunnel frantically trying to force his way out from under the load. he was making steady progress, but he didn't know which direction he was going.

Mark could feel the weight differench as Heather grabbed the sandwich and took a bite. The pressure was actually moving him forward. To his delight he could see the outside world. her pressure was pushing him out through the back of the sandwich! If he could just hold out there was a chance he'd make it through this alive.

Spencer could see Lauren lean in for her first bite. he shrank back as far as he could and was just barely brushed by her incisors. He could see her, eyes closed, chewing with delight, and then she swallowed. Spencer followed the lump with his eyes as it travelled down her throat, but before he could think of a game plan she came in for another bite. This time the teeth came together behind him. The pressure of the squeeze forced him to the back of her throat. Lauren had bitten off more than she could chew. In an attempt to manage her mouthfull she swallowed the little pieces that were getting caught annoyingly in her throat.

Spencer was forced violently down Lauren's esophagus with a decent ammount of bread crumbs. He hit a ring of flesh that tightened around him and held him for a few seconds before dropping him into a soupy mess. As he struggled to stand he was buried by more pulpy prechewed sandwich and his world began to shake.

Janet had finished off her slice quickly and cut off another. She offered drinks to everyone and set out to finish another slice. This was proving to be a bigger challenge than she though. Out of the corner of her eye she saw movement comming from the edge of the uncut sandwich. Oh no you don't

Matt was finally seeing daylight. As hope filled his heart and fresh air filled his lungs: fingers filled his view. He was suddenly lifted up and wrapped in a slice of luch meat.

"Hey Heidi, try this salami by itself," Janet said reaching over and putting it into her friend's open mouth.

Matt was wrapped in a blanket of meat, only able to stare as he was slowly lowered into Heidi's mouth. All light was snuffed out as her lips sealed and she began to chew. Matt was able to wiggle out of the way for a while, before Heidi's tongue through him under her molars and she bit down.

"It has that perfect ammount of salt, just the way I like it," Heidi said as she went back to her sandwich.

"I still can't believe we were stood up again,"Heather said taking another bite of her sandwich. Mark, perfectly lubricated by the mayo in the sandwich shot out and plummeted towards the table. He closed his eyes and braced himself for a crunch, but was surprised to have a splash landing. He was in Heather's soda, and carbonation is far mor violent when you're half an inch tall. he gasped and flailed his arms wildy trying to get Heather's attention, but she was too busy talking about what jerks he and his friends were to see him. She slowly raised her drink to her lips.

"I mean, to hell with them if they don't want to be here," Heather said, "I mean we have plenty of fun on our own right?" The other girls nodded and raised thier glasses.

"to fun on our own," Heather said.

"To fun on our own," they all echoed, then they all downed thier drinks.

Mark slid from the glass slowly at first, but steadily getting faster. He slid over her tongue and down her throat before he could blink twice. He tried to gasp for air, but ended up with a lungfull of soda instead. He coughed, but each time it only led to further sodification of his lungs. He plopped into a nearly full stomach unable to breathe, and barely able to move in what used to be a very large sandwich. He began to grow tired and slowly allowed himself to sink and be thrown wherever the churning mess took him.

The girls had turned on better music to aid thier digestion as they stared at what was left of the sandwich. It was a little more than half eaten.

"Sorry we couldn't finish the whole thing," Lauren said rubbing her mildly bloated belly.

"that's ok," Janet said, "It's not like it's a competition or anything,"

They sat there nearly nodding off before Heidi said, "maybe we should give up on men,"

"Then what would we have?" Janet asked, then laughed. The others laughed too in order to pretend they got the joke. As the laughter died down everyone got ready to leave.

"It is the weirdest thing though isn't it?" Lauren said as they made their way to the car. The other two nodded and ducked into the car. They rode home quietly hoping they'd get lucky at the club next weekend.