- Text Size +
"Greg! Oh no, Greg please." His surroundings are hazy, as are his memories, like when waking from an intense dream. "What the actual fuck Allison! What were you thinking! He could die!"
"What!? After you told me all about his fetish... you know me, I've always been the curious sister," Allison shrugged her shoulders innocently, "I couldn't help myself!"
"Oh my God, oh my God... com'on Greg." Olivia ran to the bathroom sink,  carrying Greg with care the whole way. His shoulders, neck and face were red and tender, clearly a serious burn. Most of his hair was burned away, leaving only a messy tangle of hair on his head. Olivia figured that some cold water may wake him up and she needed to get something on his burns. His diminutive form felt so fragile in her hands, like carrying a baby bird that fell from a tree. She gently ran Greg through the tap. He sputtered immediately and relief washed through Olivia. Allison on the other hand stood pouting in the corner.
Greg jolted awake in Olivia's warm hands. The water seemed freezing to Greg, irritating his burns. His whole body was aching. The pouring water was removed from his face as Olivia noticed Greg's movements.  "Oh thank God!" She laid him on the marble counter then barreled after Allison. "Why did you DO THIS Allison! That's MY boyfriend!" She got right in her sister's personal space, pointing her finger so close to her face that her it was nearly touching her nose.
Allison smacked Olivia's hand to the side. "Hey hey," Olivia laid hands on her sister, and they struggled for a bit until Allison threw her off. "HEY! Back off sis!" She held her hands up, palms out defensively,  "He was practically begging me to eat him, you know how freaky he is. And didn't you tell me that he included me in one of your roleplays? He probably fantasizes about my pussy all the time!"
"Shut up! He does not." Olivia slapped Allison so hard it made Greg jump. She storms away from Allison, pulling at her own hair so hard Greg thought she may pull out handfuls.
"I didn't want this Olivia!" Greg yelled, oh my God I thought I was dead. "She kidnapped me,  she shrank me, I don't even know... what the fuck... this has to be a dream." Greg began to disassociate again as he fell into the fetal position rocking back and forth.
"See what you've done to him!" Olivia screamed. Allison laughed so hard she snorted.
"Oh boo hoo, the little snack is having a mental breakdown." Allison taunted him by pretending to cry, rubbing her hands on her eyes like kids do with each other.
"He's not a snack,  Allison!  You can't just eat MY boyfriend!"
"It's what he wants to be, Olivia," she said her sister's name with as much attitude as she could, "'snack' is basically his preferred pronoun. You call him 'snack' in all your roleplays, I just made him what HE wants to be!"
"It's NOT the same and you know that, Allison. How did you even do this!"
"Well..." she rolled her eyes, "I was talking to my dealer the other day and this little snack's fetish came up. He told me that there was this new drug on the market, some are calling it 'the poison pill'." Olivia cut her sister off.
"You gave my boyfriend something called the 'poison pill'! Seriously? What if it just killed him? Did you even care!"
"Of course not, stupid. I was gonna eat him, duh!" She made and ugly face at Olivia. "But any way, I bought the pill, and it was fucking expensive, mind you. 200 hundred dollars Olivia! Have you ever spent that much money to make Greg happy? Huh?"
She hadn't, Greg thought to himself. But this was definitely her trying to kill me.
"You did this with just a pill?" Olivia said in disbelief. "Does it wear off? Is he going to return to normal?"
"Pfft," Allison scoffed, "I don't know, I didn't ask questions, I wanted only to fulfill your little snacks greatest dream! You should be apologizing to him for interrupting!"
"This is too much, Allison." Olivia shook her head and returned to Greg. "It's gonna be OK baby, I'll take care of you." Then,"Call your dealer Allison!"
"Ooo! You want to shrink someone else?! Let's!" Allison jumped into the air clapping.
"NO Allison!" Olivia had begun to apply aloe vera to her mentally broke boyfriend, "get an antidote! Fix this!" She gestured with a flat hand at her miniature boyfriend.
"Ok, geez! I'll go see what I can do. No promises though!" Allison walked away, her heels clacking as she gathered her things in preparation to leave.
Everything still felt surreal to Greg. His girlfriend was so massive in front of him, her fingers rubbing cold aloe into his skin. Wait..."Olivia! I'm allergic to aloe! Remember!" Olivia looked at her hands, then panicked.
"Oh shit, oh shit!" She cried out. She had covered her boyfriend in the stuff. She turns on the hot water at the sink and dunks Greg into the stream. She grabs a sponge for dishes and behind scrubbing him with it. It was a little soapy and the sponge was very rough on his skin, peeling off the burnt layer. Greg screams in pain. "Oh my God!" She exclaims as she realized that she has just made it much worse. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She repeats.
Allison laughs like a famous female rapper as she grabs her keys and leaves through the front door. "Byyyee!" The metal screen clangs shut behind her.
"She's such a bitch." Olivia says to Greg. "I can't believe she did this. I can't believe it's even possible."
"Me either," Greg said, wincing through the pain, "I'm just glad that you came home when you did."
Olivia sighed and lay her head in her hands, starting to cry. Greg didn't know what to do, her usually fixed everything, he was always in charge in the relationship, now he just felt helpless. Maybe if they knew more about this pill. But it wasn't like he could just pull his phone out. He needed Olivia to pull it together. He had to rely on Olivia more than he ever had, and honestly? That terrified him.
DING
Olivia's head jolted up. They both had forgotten about the air fryer. Olivia walked over to it and opened the lid. The room was filled with the aroma of bacon and a tinge of what was Greg's hair. "Stress always makes me hungry." Olivia said as she smelled the poppers. She grabbed a plate from the cabinet and used a pair of tongs to grab the hors d'oeuvres. She seemed much happier now that she had food in front of her. Greg couldn't help but imagine what it would be like if she had left him in there. It was horrific. Olivia placed the plate on the counter next to Greg and pulled a stool up.
She picked up a popper and said, "Say what you want about Allison, but she sure can cook." With that she took a big bite, more than half in her mouth, she could barely chew. Greg watched her in disbelief.
Olivia noticed him staring, "What?"
That was the one I was in...