- Text Size +

“You are lucky you stopped shrinking at this size, any smaller and we wouldn't have had the equipment to give you your next shot.” Dr. Greene said as she finished up administering Mike's last dosage. “Now we just have to wait a week for your body to stabilize, and then we can give you the reversal drug.”

“Thank god.” Mike said. “I can't wait until I'm back to being strong again. I have a lot of people I need to… talk… to.”

“Excellent.” Dr. Greene said before turning to Michelle who had been holding Mike. “I'll see you back in the lab, Michelle.”

As the Doctor left, Mike turned to his sister. “What does she mean? You have to take me home.”

“I can't, I have to work. But don't worry, I arranged someone to pick you up.” Michelle said with a grin.

Mike was confused, and worried about who could be waiting for him. Michelle brought him out to the waiting room where he saw who came to pick him up.

“Cindy?” Mike said. “What are you doing here?”

Cindy looked down at Mike standing in his sister's hand and laughed. “Oh, he's so much smaller than last time I saw him.”

“Yeah, he's been pretty emotional lately.” Michelle teased before handing him over to Cindy. “And here's the spare key to our place so you can get in. Thanks for doing this.”

“Oh no worries, we have a lot to talk about anyways.” Cindy said before dropping Mike into her pocket.

When she eventually freed Mike from her pocket prison, he saw that she was in his room, sitting on his bed.

“Ok Cindy, I'm home. Now leave. After what you did, we are done.” Mike commanded.

“Oh? Are we done?” She asked. “You cheat on me, and I'm the villain for getting even?”

“You could have killed me, you whore!” Mike yelled.

“Oh, don't pretend like you didnt like it.” Cindy said. “Your sister told me all about your browser history. I bet that was a dream come true for you.”

“She's a liar!” Mike yelled. “Now leave!”

“So how many times have you jerked your microscopic dick to the image of me sucking Doug's big cock?” Cindy teased. “He's bigger than you were even before you shrank.”

“You fucking whore! I never want to see you again! Now get out!” Mike screamed, getting angry.

“And who's going to make me? You?” Cindy said as she leaned in towards him and blew him over with a simple puff of air.

“You dumb cunt!” Mike screamed.

“And it would be rude of me to leave, I have a guest coming over.” Cindy said with a glint in her eyes.

Mike's eyes went wide as he realized what she was saying. “You better not have you dumb slut! Get the fuck out of my house!”

Mike's fury was almost blinding at this point, he continued to hurl insults and demands to leave.

“Oh my god, you're shrinking even more! You are so pathetic.” Cindy said.

Mike kept screaming as he watched the world once again grow around him. Doubling and quadrupling in size before it stopped. He couldn't be more than 1/16th of an inch.

“Its so hard to even see you now. I hope I don't lose you on Dougs cock.” Cindy said as she picked Mike up to bring him close to her eye.

As those words left her mouth, the doorbell rang and a smile spread across her face. “Looks like our guest is here.” She dropped Mike on the nightstand, and went to go answer the door. A minute later she came back in followed by Doug.
“Our little cuck is alot smaller than last time.” CIndy said, picking up Mike and holding him in front of Doug.

“Hey little guy, hope you dont mind if I mess up your bed while I fuck your girlfriend.” Doug said.

Mike screamed at the two giants to leave his house and all the things he would do when he got bigger, but they just laughed and began to undress.

Once naked, Cindy got on her knees and put Mike on the tip of Dougs hard cock. “Let's see how fast you are. You better run unless you want to end up in my stomach.”

Mike's eyes widened as he watched Cindy's mouth open wide to take in Dougs cock, right where he was standing. He quickly turned around and spirited away. Cindy went back and forth along Doug's dick, each time taking in more and more, never allowing Mike to get far ahead of her.

*gluck gluck gluck* Mike ran from the noises coming from his girlfriend as she sucked the dick he was running on. He eventually made it to the base, and turned around. He had nowhere else to run as her mouth approached him.

But Mike lucked out, as Cindy was unable to take in all of Doug's huge dick, and stopped right before she would have pulled him into her mouth.  He watched as Cindy’s gargantuan face moved back and forth along the cock, screaming at her to stop the entire time.

Eventually, Cindy pulled all the way off and looked up at Doug. “Now fuck me.”

“Yes ma’am” Doug said with a smile. But before he could flip her onto the bed, she stopped him.

“Hold on, we need protection.” She reached into her purse and pulled out a condom. She opened it up and grabbed Mike off of Dougs dick and dropped him inside before putting in on the cock that was about to fuck her. “There, now it's a threesome. I'm about to take two guys at once.” She laughed.

Mike was in hell. The rubber prison was pressing him directly on the tip of Dougs dick, just a few feet (to him) from the opening. He could partially see the blurry form of Cindys pussy as he rocketed towards it and was plunged into darkness. The pressure and heat was intense and he was thrown back and forth over and over.

The only pause he got was when Doug pulled out long enough to get into a new position before plunging his dick back into Cindy.

The entire time he could hear Cindy's moans and screams reverberate through her body. He eventually felt the ground underneath him begin to rapidly pulse before he was pulled out of Cindys pussy and the condom was taken off.

In rapid succession, Cindy grabbed Mike and put him right between her tits and looked up at Doug who was standing over her kneeling form. “Now cum on my tits, hit the little target.”

Mike was absolutely exhausted and could barely look up as the massive cock he had just been stuck to aimed at him and began to shoot strings of cum all around him. The last spurt managed to hit him directly, completely covering him in the sticky substance.

“Mmmm that was so fucking hot.” Cindy said, still moaning.

“I never thought a devil's threesome would be something I'd be into, but this was great. I can't wait to do it again.” Doug said as he kissed Cindy on the mouth.

The two layed down in Mike's bed for a bit, catching their breath, before Cindy got up. “Let me go get cleaned up so we can leave before his sister gets home.”

Cindy walked to the bathroom, Mike still stuck to the cum all over her chest. She wiped it off with toilet paper, scooping up Mike in the process. The cum was too sticky for him to break free, and he could feel it hardening around him.

Cindy looked at the tissue of cum that was holding her pathetic boyfriend. “Now what should I do with you?” She mused for a moment. “Oh I know exactly where to put a piece of shit like you.”

She dropped him in the toilet, making sure for the paper to land so he would be facing up and not drown. “I'll leave a note right here so your sister knows where to find you, then she can decide to flush you or not.”

Mike couldn't even scream as he watched Cindy walk out of view and close the door behind her. There was nothing he could do except lay there in the toilet.