- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A shorter chapter, and Michelle hatches a plan


_______

Michelle looked down at the tiny people in the tank as they walked around. They had gotten used to her, so they didnt panic at the sight of someone so much bigger than them anymore. She dropped down some pellets of food, specially designed to have all the essentials that a person could need, refilled their watering hole, and emptied their waste container.

She then pulled up a stool to watch them and take notes on their activities. A few days ago, she had given them a small tissue to see what they would do with it. Today, most of them were wearing little tunics made out of it. And their little huts now had beds made from the tissues.

She smiled seeing how they were progressing with her gift. It made her kinda feel like their goddess. She provided everything they needed to survive.

“Hey Michelle, you busy?” Said Doctor Greene, snapping Michelle out of her observations.

“No, just watching the little ones.” She said. “Do you need something?”

“I was wondering if you would like to shadow me today. I am seeing two of our most advanced subjects today.” the Doctor asked.

“Yeah! That would be awesome!” Michelle said as she jumped up and followed her boss.

Michelle was shocked by the patient waiting for them in the first room. He couldnt have been more than a foot tall. He looked to be in his 40s, and she could have sworn his clothes were the exact same as a ken doll she used to have.

“Hello Mr. Adams. This is Michelle, she is shadowing me today. I hope you dont mind.” Dr. Greene said.

“No, not at all. Hello.” Mr. Adams said.

Michelle just waved back at him and went to stand in the corner, letting the Doctor do her usual routine.

“So, are you doing better this week? Have you found better living arrangements?” The doctor asked.

“Yes, I moved in with my mother and I will be staying there for the remainder of the tests. I am talking to my lawyer, but I believe I wont lose my house in the divorce.” Mr. Adams said.

“Excellent. And if anything happens, we can find living arrangements for you.” She said.

“Thank you, but I think I should be fine.” He said.

The rest of the appointment went smoothly as he was given his next injection and sent on his way. Michelle had to hold the door open for him, as he was too small to open it on his own. But as soon as she shut it behind him, she turned to the doctor.

“What happened to him? How'd he get so small so fast?” Michelle asked. She thought Mike was shrinking fast. She had been teasing him on purpose to speed up the process.

“It is actually pretty sad. Last week he walked in on his wife cheating on him. You can imagine how emotional that could make him. And the worst part was that they didnt stop fucking when he walked in. So he shouted and tried to stop them, but he just kept shrinking and shrinking until he eventually left the room.”

“Oh my god. That's terrible.” Michelle said.

“Yes, but its probably for the best. Its better to find out about these things than just have it happen behind your back. Plus, extreme emotional situations give us plenty of data. I almost wish we could replicate that scenario with other patients.” The doctor said as she left the room to see the next patient.

The next room they walked into had a woman who looked to be in her mid 30s, who looked pretty average in height. Michelle was very confused, as she was told both patients were the smallest in the study.

“Hello Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, this is Michelle, she will be shadowing me today. I hope thats ok with you.” Dr. Greene said.

“Thats fine with us.” Said the woman, smiling at Michelle.
 

Michelle was thrown off for a moment, before she saw a tiny figure sitting on the womans lap, waving up at her. He couldnt have been more than 6 inches tall.

She waved back before moving to a corner to let the doctor do her thing.

“I see you two have been enjoying yourself.” Dr. Greene said with a smile.

“Very much so.” Mrs. Johnson said with a laugh.

They rest of the visit went pretty normally, the only thing that stood out was the special equipment the doctor used to give the small man his next injection. It looked like a doll sized syringe that she kept in a special box.

After the couple left, she turned to her boss expectantly. Dr. Greene could see the question on her face and laughed.

“You want to know what his story is?” She asked. Michelle nodded.

“It turns out, theyre find this shrinking stuff to be a turn on.” The doctor explained. “The husband gets turned on by humiliation. And the more he shrinks, the easier it is for him to be humiliated. And dont be fooled by how sweet his wife seemed. She can be quite the sadist from what theyve told me.”

“Oh wow! I didnt realize there were people like that.” Michelle said.

“Oh yes, we actually considered this drug to be a sex toy before realizing the liability of selling it to the public. There are entire communities out there that fantasize about this kind of stuff.” The doctor said.

“Wow. Weird.” Michelle said, but then remembered how she felt like a goddess to a tank full of tiny people. Maybe it wasnt that weird.

“Anyways, I wanted you to see these two today so you could compare them to your brother.” Dr. Greene said. “Situations that could trigger extreme size reduction, that you should watch out for.”

“Wait, like put him in those situations?” Michelle asked.

“No no, I would never suggest that you interfere with the study and help us get more data on the extremes. All I am saying is that if he does end up in a situation like that, you should record it. If an intern was able to record such valuable data, I would probably have to include her name on the research paper.” She answered with a wink.

Michelle nodded and followed the Dr back to the lab where she continued with her normal work day. But she was deep in thought about what the doctor had said, and the two small men she had just seen.