- Text Size +
Story Notes:
this is a quick one shot based on positive response to unaware stories. It's also somewhat a modified version of my first giantess dream.

disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to characters or events, real or imaginairy is strictly coincidental.

The Quencher
sm unaware vore



Ashley and Steve were still kissing while Ashley fumbled for the keys to her house. She blindly unlocked the door and guided him, eyes still closed to her couch completely by rote. They were so busy that they didn't notice that someone was standing behind the couch watching them.

"Ahem," the voyer cleared her throat,"Aren't you gonna introduce us Ash?"

They both jumped.

"CLAIRE!" Ashley said, "Sorry sis, I didn't know you were still home," Ashley and Steve sat a little further apart, "Steve, this is my sister Claire, Claire, this is my boyfriend Steve" They exchanged pleasantries, and despite himself Steve couldn't help but look at Claire. The fact that she was wearing a midriff bearing tank top and extremely short jogging shorts didn't exactly make it easier.

"I was just heading out for my afternoon jog," Claire said, "I'll leave you two alone. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," She smiled wickedly and headed out the door.

"Sorry," Ashley said, "I thought she'd already left,"

"Don't worry about it," Steve said, "So, you live here together?"

"yeah, it helps with the rent," Ashley said,"besides, we've always gotten along great together and rooming with a stranger seemed sort of shady,"

"That's awsome," Steve said, "I wish I was that close to my brothers," Ashley suddenly leaned in putting her hands on Steve's knees.

"Wanna know the best part?" she said exitedly, "She's like, this genius inventor!" she looked like she was thinking hard. Steve could almost see the miniature angel and demon manifesting themselves on her shoulders, "I'm going to show you something, but before I do I have to know you won't tell anybody," Ashley said finally coming to a descision.

"my lips are sealed," Steve said. If she had to think about it this hard it was definately worth seeing.

"Follow me then," Ashley said jumping up from the couch. Steve quickly obeyed. She led him to a door in the kitchen. Ashley flipped a lightswitch then opened the door. A single lightbulb hanging from a wire illuminated the least safe set of basement stairs Steve had ever seen.

"Really?" Steve said, the apprehension in his voice made him sound very manly indeed. Great way to show off to your girlfriend steve, now all I need is a mouse to jump out and startle me and I can win her over completely.

"Don't worry, it's completely safe," Ashley said taking the stairs at a run. Her feet only hit the steps three times before she was on the concrete floor skidding to a stop.

"Well," she said looking up at him. Steve had a more conservative method for going down. He hit all thirteen groaning steps. He had to block out the visual of the wood (it had to be termite infested he was sure of it) breaking open below him for each step. When he finally reached the bottom he was speechless.

He didn't know exactly what he was looking at, but it looked like a giant death ray, or the shrink gun from that Rick Morannus movie. It was big, it was complicated, and it begged to be touched.

"Cool, so what is it?" Steve asked steadily walking closer.

"I don't know exactly," Ashley said, "I just know she's very hush hush about it," As Steve walked over to pet the "barrel", he tripped and knocked a spare part off of a shelf and onto the keyboard attatched to the device. Before either of them could react he was face to face with the nose of the barrel and a blue beam fired coating him in its glow. Steve felt a sudden sense of vertigo, then everything went black.

Ashley fumbled around in the dark.

"Steve are you alright?" she called. There was no answer. "if you can't talk at least groan or something. i can't see a thing," It was still quiet. There wasn't so much as an echo of her own voice. She felt around on a nearby shelf until she found a flashlight. She turned it on and panned the room. Nothing. She caught a glimpse of a dark shape on the floor out of the corner of her eye. When she focused the light on it she realized that it was Steve's clothes, but they were empty.

Fear gripped her, squeezing her heart and stomach. Did I just vaporize my boyfriend? She Knelt down next to the clothes looking for ashes, burn marks, anything to tell her what happened, and suddenly she saw slight movement in the pants. It almost looked like a bug crawling around under the pants, but as she removed her shoe for a makeshift club it surfaced in the waist hole. It was Steve, sort of. He was about the size of her thumbnail.

"Oh Steve, are you allright?" she said lifting him as gently as she could. He looked absolutely frightened. With tiny Steve in one hand and the flashlight in the other Ashley made her way up the stairs. She took them slower than she did going down, but the g-force from her constant hand motion did nothing to calm his nerves.

When Ashley got to the kitchen she tried the lightswitch. Darkness. The machine must have blown the power for the whole house. She gently placed steve on the counter.

"Alright, no need to panic," she said hoping he couldn't hear the edge in her voice, "At least you're not dead. That's a good thing, right? and if my sister could make a machine that could do, um, this, then she can make one that can undo it as well. I hope," Steve didn't look reasurred.

All of the stress was giving Ashley severe cotton mouth, so she grabbed a glass from the drain board and filled it with water from the tap. She took a few sips, sighed and looked down at Steve.

"Want some?" she asked. he nodded hesitantly. She refilled the glass and set it down on the counter, then she lifted him to the rim of the glass. After kneeling down and taking a few sips, Steve looked up at Ashley. He grinned then did a swan dive into the glass. Ashley laughed as Steve did laps in the glass. (Waiter, what is my boyfriend doing in my glass? A back stroke ma'am). It was great to see that he was at least finding humor in the situation.

Ashley's stomach groaned.

"I've gotta go powder my nose," she said, "Do you want me to take you out, or are you good right there? Steve waved her on. He loved to swim and doing something fun was preventing his mind from shattering completely.

"Be back in a bit then," she said as she headed off to the bathroom.


When Ashley had finished she saw Claire heading out the living room door.

"Didn't mean to disturb you, I just needed alittle breather," Claire said, "I don't think it's ever been so hot out there before," She looked around the living room. "I know you two are making with the hanky panky and everything, but at least leave one light on," Before Ashley could get up the nerve to explain Claire said, "Thanks for the quencher by the way, but I gotta get back out there before I decide I'm too tired,"

Ashley was confused. Quencher? She walked back into the kitchen, and when her eyes met the counter she went pale. The Glass was empty. She rushed outside but couldn't see Claire and had no idea which direction she had run. She fell to her knees and broke down in tears knowing there was nothing she could do.


Steve was getting a little tired and had resorted to doggy paddling while waiting for Ashley to return. He heard the front door open and slam shut again. Claire entered the kitchen toweling off the sweat that was running down her face and tight midriff. She looked over to the counter and saw the full glass of water.

"Sweet," She said quickly walking to the counter and grabbing the glass while still wiping sweat from her eyes, "Ashley, I'm going to drink your water, hope you don't mind," she called out. Witout waiting for the response she raised the glass to her lips, eyes closed, and took a sip.

There was nothing Steve could do to stop his ascent. The glass was against her lips before he had time to think. Steve swam vigorously against the current knowing that if he passed her lips there was no comming back. The human made undertoe finally stopped as Claire finished her sip. Steve let out a sigh of relief.

Claire took some time to savor the cool feeling of the water rushing down her throat. Everything else ceased to exist for a while. She knew that it was only safe to sip water while working out, but it felt sooo good she couldn't help herself. Claire threw her head back and downed the entire glass in a few quick gulps.


There was nowere Steve could look that wasn't covered in water. Swimming away was out of the question since Steve was no salmon and could not swim up a waterfall. He spent almost no time in her mouth before he was sliding down her esophagus holding his breath the whole way. The flood entered the stomach as quickly as it had entered the mouth. Suddenly Steve found himself treading turbulent water. He gasped for air, but what he got was stale. The water had diluted the acid pretty well, but that was little comfort considering the sheer ammount of water and the way it jostled as she ran. He just hoped Ashley could tell Claire what happened in time to save him.

It felt good to be running again. After all that cool water the heat no longer bothered Claire. She welcomed it as an added challenge to her run. She didn't bring her mp3 player today, so she was alone with her thoughts. The shrinking machine was going to make her a fortune once she could find a volunteer for human testing. She continued to run focusing on the rythmic cadence of the water sloshing inside her belly. Slosh. Slosh. Slosh.