- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ame Chan gets hungry :)

The horrified tinies watch in horror as their plan to sell Ame to the highest bidder failed spectacularly, their shrunken bodies, now the average size of a doll, look up at the rapidly approaching gothic angel, looking down upon them with utter disgust. 


She crouches downs on her knees, leaning in her head, looking at their fearful faces. While she does so, she can’t help but notice one missing, and her eyes glance over at the broken shards of glass, noticing the tiniest insignificant blood splatter, that wouldn’t even be noticeable if it wasn’t for the color contrast of the concoction that they were going to use to drug her.


“Ohoho?” Her voice boomed, hurting the fans eardrums.

“Looks like one of you already bit the dust.. A shame, I only get to use four of you now for fun..

P-chan would have had fun with that one I’m sure..”


The specks shuddered at the thoughts of what she could possibly mean by that. They didn’t care about that other person’s death, he was just a guy they paid off for this operation. But they knew this girl was demented alreadly, as she has said some creepy shit even in her streamer persona, so who knows what she’d do behind closed doors, especially against people who atttempted to drug and kidnap her.


She picks up the various items that have fallen onto the floor, hiding them away in the nearby wardrobe, planning to use it for some extra fun with P chan later, then crouches back down to the insignificant bugs height as she did before.


After one last look at the bloodstain beneath the glass, she turns her gaze to her new playthings, brandishing a horrifically sadistic smile.

She then quickly opens her palm and swings it at the specks sides, grabbing them all in one hand perfectly in one swoop.


“Now then, you guys wanted to kidnap me huh? You sick freaks. All my fans disgust me. Pathetic. I could squish all of you in a matter of seconds with just a simple squeeze of my palm, but I won’t. That’s too easy.”


“That guy, who got squished to death by glass and died in a drugged liquid? You’ll wish you were him when I’m done with you.” Ame then put her sharpened fingernails from her other hand and pointed it at the lone woman in the group, giving her a cut that dripped down from the neck.

“You. You’ll be my first one.”


She set the group down in her favorite bento box, some crumbs from a burger she ordered still there. With the boys confined in one space, Ame plucks the woman from the other, and gives her another cut, this time down her stomach. But instead of letting it drip, Ame started licking away at the source of the cut with her tongue, letting the doll sized woman’s blood drip onto her massive wet tongue.


The woman was in complete agony. Her stomach was cut like a typical sandwich, only a very thin layer of skin was left from her insides being shown to the world. Despite this, she was still being sucked away by a greedy giant woman, eager for more and more. 


She dangled the woman above her tongue, watching her face morph into the most horrified face the snack could muster, before dropping her in, feeling the blood slowly drag out across the tongue along with the tiny, squirming body. But then the body fell down Ame’s throat, squirming down a tight sticky cavern filled with spit, powerless to escape, only able to scream. 


“Bworrp!”

Ame burped quickly thereafter, and the woman was already gone inside her.

“Well, who knew tiny women who wanted to sell you to the sex slave market could be so tasty, amiright guys?”

She said mockingly to the men still inside the bento box. They saw everything.


The men started crying, out of collective fear for their lives, one even went into the fetal position.


“Now then, who’s next..”