- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ame Chan gets carried away :3

The men don’t speak, as the Angel of death Ame Chan looks angrily at the three of them.

Fed up with the silence, Ame grabs a balled up man in a tight, frustrated grip, some of the woman’s blood stained on her fingers still, and puts him directly in front of her face, both eyes turned inward towards him.


“What’s wrong, loser? Wanna go back home and just jerk off to the pretty K-Angel streams again? Your mother would be so disappointed in you.”

She then places the man on the ground, still bawling, but even harder now, on the cold, hard, wooden floor.


Ame raises her black high heels leg above the man, causing a dark shadow to cover his entire area, before she slams down and enjoys the crunch of the pathetic soul under her heels crutch, feeling the crunch and crack of each bone, grinding it into a pasty mess, yet another thing to ask P-Chan to clean up later.


“That was fun, but now I’m wanting more..”

She said in an unmistakably flirtatious tone.

The men collectively thought “She’s seriously getting horny over this?! what a fucking pyscho!”


She picked up one more man, before blowing the other one a flirtatious kiss, implying she has other plans for him..

She places the man on her bed side table, and grabs a collection of items for her to use to bring his demise.


A tiny piece of string, a buttplug, and a bottle of lube.

“She’s been planning for this!” the man thought, as he realized what was going to happen to him.

Ame didn’t say anything, she just removed her clothes, thrusting her butt out in front of the man, as she took off her skirt.


With a blushing face and a slightly dripping mess between her legs, Ame grabbed the string and tied the man to the buttplug, before both coating the buttplug in lube and readying her awaiting butthole by fingering it with lube, it pulsating and gaping when she removed her fingers.


The dripping has only gotten worse and Ame is impatient, so she picks up the buttplug, the screaming man engulfed by the folding skin of her butthole, before going in further, and further, and further, before silence. Ame fingers herself and cums to the feeling of the man struggling along with the stretching of her anal insides from the buttplug, only to pull it out and find that the man is gone, along with his string.


Still able to feel him wriggling inside her, Ame decides to seal his fate and lube up again, putting her buttplug back inside, to let him live there as long as he can.


After this, she washes her hands, puts back on her clothes and returns to the last tiny inside the box, to find that he’s been utterly broken and given up all hope.

“Why aren’t you happy? You get to have the best result of them all..”


She says, pulling out a crystal clear jar.