- Text Size +


Author’s warning.
This story contains actions against juveniles I have put into words an account of some dark thoughts when I think about carrying out these actions.
Please do not read if offended by my accounts of what I personally would like to do to if it were possible.
The story contains a lot of graphic detail; I have opened up to you in this and disclosed my private moments alone. I hope all who read it get some thing from it the story is fiction so please treat it as such.

WARNING.
If you are offended or disagree with the stories content then “DO NOT READ IT”

Amanda.



A Dream Come True.



Amanda and Andrew had been friends since child hood; this close bond had stayed with them all through high school. The older they got the closer they became until they eventually got married. Andrew had an older brother and sister they were both married Peter had 3 sons and Alison had 2 all 5 boys were aged between 5 and 9.Amanda and Andrew had been married for 4 years but they had decided not to start a family until they were ready they were both career minded .

Amanda at 24 years old was a media designer for a large film corporation; her animations were used in advertising and the film industry. She was very talented and clever in the way she would design and then construct her projects, the awards she had received over the year’s proof of her special skills. Andrew worked for a large car show room selling Ferrari’s and Porsche’s, he was one of their best sale’s reps. They were a very ambitious couple who put work ahead of family.

The fact that they had grown up together meant that they shared everything right down to their inner most thoughts they knew everything about each others lives. Amanda although a lady would sit on the toilet whilst Andrew had his bath and think nothing of having a no 2 whilst chatting to Andrew, he always complained about the smells emanating from the toilet bowl. Amanda would smile at him and tell him that we all need to poop out what’s left of our food. She was totally at ease with her partner and told him everything such was their relationship.

Amanda did keep one thing hidden away from Andrew she harbored a dark secret that even Andrew had forgotten about, she wasn’t sure how he would react now he was older if he knew. She had hinted to him many times during their childhood, she would suggest games in which she would be the huntress and he the quarry. he played along quite happily unaware that if it were possible he would have ended up being her meal, he never seemed to be able to out smart her and always ended up being eaten by her. The older he got the less interested he became in playing out her fantasies so Amanda kept her desire hidden and cultivated it in private

Amanda had since child hood fantasized about eating little boy’s alive… although even older men were on her menu; she had even included Andrew in her fantasy world when they were younger. This urge was a part of her it clung to her being it was like another separate person to her. So strong was this desire that she had tried to substitute the males with small frogs and lizards, she would often swallow a gold fish or two to gain some sexual relief from her thoughts she had even swallowed small birds. This continued as she grew older and wiser, she knew what kinds of small animals worked best for her and only ate these.
As she got older and her design and animation talents increased she put them to good use designing a web site dedicated to her particular fantasy. She would write a story and then make an animated film depicting the stories txt. She was very strict about the people who wanted to join her web site making sure that mostly women who had the same desires as her became members. She wouldn’t accept a new member until she had proven that she was a woman first and then she would have to prove her belief in the subject.
She would allow males but she called them “The Food” they had a separate page from the women only certain content was available to them. She felt that it was the only reason for them being here. She spent a lot of time adding stuff to her site her membership was growing daily due to her amazing animation talents.
Andrew was unaware of his wife’s secretive world, he adored her Andrew would do anything for her. He was about to find out just how far he would go to please his beautiful wife.

Amanda was always surfing the web for idea’s she worked from home her studio full of all the latest high end computers for her work. There was a new story breaking regarding young males shrinking to around three and half to four inches in height, the little boy’s affected appeared to be between the ages of four and ten. Doctors were baffled by these phenomena and due to their small size were unable to take any blood sample’s to discover what was happening to them. This excited Amanda her desire’s taking the place of compassion for these poor children’s plight. Amanda thought about peter and Alison’s children what if this happened to them, would she be able to control herself, would she want to? She continued to research the subject gathering as much knowledge about the condition as possible.
She noticed a pattern emerging, in each incident it remained the same for every new case that got reported. After the initial shock the people dealing with these shrunken children appeared to lose interest. It would start with the parents and then the authorities over a period of 2 weeks they all lost interest in these poor boys and in each case all information would suddenly stop.

Each group of children seemed to disappear of the radar. Amanda was intrigued by this and tried to find out the reason for the lack of interest in these unfortunate little boys. more and more cases were appearing every day until it became yet another mundane news event over taken by something more interesting to the public. Amanda had become very knowledgeable in this subject as the weeks turned to months.

The stories hardly made the papers by this time; she had discussed it with Andrew. she was trying to gauge his reactions, and even turned it into a game substituting the real thing for jelly beans. Andrew really got of on this which was good news for Amanda she was as always manipulating him ready just in case the opportunity should arise.

A week had passed Andrew came home from work Amanda could tell something was up by his expression. She asked if everything was okay, he sat down his head in his hands.” Peter’s three boys’ they have all shrunk just like the others…..Amanda’s thoughts leaped ahead.” Christ stop it woman these are your family.” Amanda knew all about this disease she knew the pattern the only thing she wasn’t aware of was the outcome where did the children go.” Is there anything I can do to help”, (her feelings surfaced again she would be the last person to take care of them) Andrew smiled” I knew you be supportive that’s why I love you so much. It’s weird they seemed to have accepted it already I mean these are their little boy’s and yet they are calm. They have not reported it to the authorities…I can’t get through to them what’s happening.” Amanda’s urges surfaced again only this time they were in control she was already thinking ahead she needed to get her hands on those three boys and she needed Andrews help and support, some how she had convince, him get him to think and feel like she did about eating these children.
She spent the night talking to him trying to find out how he felt she suggested bringing the children over so that she could look after them. Andrew smiled at her “I know about your web site Amanda and I know how you feel about this subject, I had forgotten about our games until you reintroduced a grown up version. I’m afraid of what you’ll do, what I’ll let you do.”……Amanda was unfazed by his comment she had been deliberately leaving her stories about for him to read the sexual antics were only a small part of her campaign, she had even started to leave her pc on at night and gone to bed, her web cam focused on her husband has he masturbated whilst watching the films she had made unaware that he was being watched by his wife on her laptop. She knew he was turned on by this all she needed to do was convince him to let her eat her nephews.

Amanda asked him how he felt about her secret. He hung his head in shame “I actually masturbate over your stories Amanda they are so sexy and real I never knew you felt like that.” Amanda hugged him her perfume filled his nostrils she kissed him caressing him with her tongue her hand rubbing his erect penis he relaxed letting her seduce him Amanda always got her own way and Andrew knew she would this time.

The rays of sunlight filled the room Amanda was still asleep he stared at her shapely tanned body her dark pubic hairs still sticky from her orgasms her labia still swollen ready to receive his penis her well formed cheeks inviting him to yet more sexual fun. The air was filled with the odors from her orgasms. He was exhausted Amanda was so demanding last night he could never satisfy her, Amanda’s sex drive far exceeded his, but last night she wanted him to fuck her all night, he tried but was unable to satisfy her.

He showered and left for work, Amanda awoke soon after. The conflict in her head continued all night, she had dreamt of ways to carry out her desire to eat her nephews. She was wracked with guilt her mind drifted back to the times she had spent with them, these were little boys they had a life ahead of them. What was she thinking! She got up and showered. Amanda decided to go over to peter and Samantha’s house to find out if all the information she had gathered was true.

She knocked on the door Samantha answered, she was very happy not the kind of reaction you would expect from someone in her position. Amanda walked in the changes to the house were evident, every picture of their boy’s had been taken down large black bags were stacked at the stairwell. The boy’s toys filling them to the brim, she asked them if they were ok.
Peter smiled would you like a coffee Amanda I’ve just brewed one. Amanda’s mind raced…”its true everything I’ve read is true they’ve forgotten about them already.”
Amanda walked into the living room a bird cage was placed on the side board, inside were her three nephews. They waved at her she smiled they were perfect just miniatures of their former selves. Amanda’s clitoris reacting her desires surfacing again, she turned to peter and asked about how he felt about his son’s current position. He smiled “not much I can do about it really, I have to work so does Sam. why don’t you take them with you I’m sure you would find a use for them.”……Amanda was shocked at his cavalier attitude towards his son’s problem, but she also knew that she would probable end up eating them if she had them with her.

Her cell phone rang it was Andrew.” Hi baby where you at”.” I’m with your brother you are right they’ve removed everything …..Even the pictures…there was a pause “what have they said about the boy’s?”
“Andrew they don’t acknowledge that they have any children, it’s just like I’ve showed you they have forgotten they ever had them.”
“what we going to do babe”…..Amanda’s mind went into overdrive if she suggested taking them with her how would he react, how would she react having three well proportioned boys in her grasp. Would she be able to control her urges…”Peter’s asked me to take them with me” there was silence “put him on please babe.” Amanda handed peter the phone she stayed close hoping peter still wanted her to have them. Peter and Andrew argued on the phone. He handed the phone back to her “you have them Amanda I don’t have time for this anymore. Andrew spoke.

“Bring them with you Amanda we’ll discuss what to do next when I get home. I want to see my nephews when I arrive okay.” Amanda agreed she had butterflies in her stomach her excitement evident, the blood flowed to her labia puffing them out her clitoris became erect her lube seeped into her knickers. Her cheeks colored up her lips became a dark red her eyes widened she had completed the first part of her plan, Peter commented on how alive she looked at that moment unaware of Amanda’s dark thought’s. She thanked them both and left with the bird cage. She drove home all kinds of thoughts going through her head, she was excited and yet she felt guilty her brain debating what to do next. She pulled onto her drive and carried the cage into the house and put it in her media room.

Once she had calmed down she sat in front of the cage and opened the door. Amanda asked them when they had been washed last, she lifted Mathew up and smiled at him she closed the cage door and walked over to her other desk and sat down. she tried to look as relaxed as possible in her aroused state she did not want to frighten him.” because you are so small Mathew I am going to lick you clean with my tongue is that okay, it may tickle a little bit.” she gave him a reassuring smile Mathew answered.” that’s okay I like being tickled.” Amanda shook her breathing erratic the excitement grew inside her as she started to lick the little boys body, Mathew giggled this encouraged her to get more daring. Her sex reacting to his salty taste just feeling his warm pulsating body against her wet tongue sent her into overdrive. She coaxed his warm body inside her mouth making sure as not frighten him; she needed them to be comfortable with this process for when she would finally get her own way with Andrew. Amanda’s panties were wet her swollen labia and erect clitoris reacting to Mathews movements every time she licked him her vagina tingled sending signals to her brain. She slowly worked him inside her mouth she could feel him on her tongue his laughter reassuring her that he was happy to be there, although he was the smallest of the three he still felt huge. Amanda’s mouth was full his body touching the roof of her mouth his legs pushed against her cheeks, her saliva coated his warm meaty body. She closed her mouth and turned him over gently with her tongue sucking on him his uncontrollable laughter signaling her success.



She was surprised at how quickly he had trusted her it would be the same with Carl and martin; they all trusted her children were innocent not seeing the danger. She felt guilty about her thoughts but it didn’t stop her from extracting pleasure from them. She washed them three more times before Andrew came home, it had become a game to them, they liked being inside her wet mouth. She intended doing this many times until the boys would ask her to play this game. Amanda had been having orgasms all day as a result of these games she needed to wash her self and change her panties before Andrew arrived home, she didn’t want to upset him he was needed for the next part of her plan.

Andrew walked in Amanda had his food ready for him, he smiled at her she looked vibrant her long black hair hung on her shoulders, her lips a deep red she looked truly amazing to him. Amanda wore a short skirt and a belly top as she bent down to get Andrews’s food out of the oven her skirt rode up revealing her pink cotton panties, he was turned on his penis grew hard at the sight of her sexy bum wrapped in pink. Andrew smiled “where are the boys Amanda are they safe?” she sat down to eat “of course they are safe as much as I would like to eat them I will only do it with your blessing Andrew.”.
.”Amanda these are your nephews you have played with them looked after them, why would you do this to them.” Amanda sighed “your brother doesn’t even acknowledge they ever existed I have rung family and friends no body knows anything about those boys, they are tiny what kind of life are they going to have.”
“None if you get your own way Amanda they will end like the boys in your films, nothing more than a one use sexual toy which will end up as dirty stains in your panties.” Andrew was aware that what he had just said gave him an erection he liked the idea of watching his wife swallow them alive this was just like in her movies except for real, his cheeks turned red he was embarrassed by his thoughts. Amanda sensed this he would enjoy it as much as her the look on his face confirmed it. She knelt by him her hand crept onto his knee she could see his hard member through his trousers, she rubbed it “come on my love it’s the best thing for them I promise I will be gentle with them, I will wait for you to tell me when it’s time.” Andrew felt guilty he was torn between his love for her and his love for the boys, okay you take care of them for now, but you must wait until I can accept this okay. I do love you Amanda you always seem to get your own way with me.”

Amanda kissed him gently she was going to get her own again she seduced him where he sat unleashing all her pent up energy from the days events.
Andrew spent time with the boys although there isn’t a great deal you can do in the way of entertainment with such small boys. Bedtime came quickly Andrew was exhausted he gave her a kiss and went on up, Amanda was working on her latest project the three boys who were staring in it resembled her nephews; this would be her way of remembering their last days.

She walked over to the bird cage Mathew was still awake,” would you like one more game before you go to sleep Mathew.” He nodded his reply she lifted him up to her mouth.” climb in then little one.” She opened her mouth wide Mathew eagerly climbed inside Amanda’s pussy reacting to his body. She rubbed her clitoris through the cotton of her panties she sucked on his body moving him around inside her mouth. His laughter emanating from within his wet prison, she hoped his voice would be heard once inside her stomach this was something that she could only imagine until now. Soon she would enjoy the whole experience of swallowing a human male. Amanda kept him in her mouth for almost an hour moving him around inside poking his head out between her lips; Mathew was exhausted and fell asleep whilst inside, this turned her on even more. She got excited and decided to try something different. She removed him from her mouth and pulled her panties down and gently pushed his body into her wet slit. She eased him slowly deep inside her tight tunnel. Mathew groaned but still slept unaware of his new position it was warm here and he snuggled into her sticky folds of skin, Amanda started to pull gently on his hard body her spunk running over him like warm milk. Her excitement grew as each orgasm grew stronger, with each thrust of her hips she pulled Mathews three and half inch body further inside her cavernous tunnel, soon only his head and the top of his shoulders were visible. Mathew turned over his body facing the inside of her thigh. Amanda pulled on his body her powerful muscles pulling him deeper inside her, still he slept Amanda left him there enjoying feeling his body pulsating inside her sex.
Amanda sat legs apart her panties around her ankles her wet slit parted the sticky entrance to her vagina visible Mathews head filling the space sleeping contently. Amanda felt alive having this little boy wedged between her hairy lips snuggled against the wet wall of her vagina his body coated in her sticky spunk his head just below her pee hole. Her thoughts raced ahead he was here now soon though he would be turned into her urine his perfectly formed body turned into a toxic yellow fluid, Amanda came her milky spunk filling the entrance to her vagina covering Mathews head for a few seconds before running between her legs. Amanda realized that going to the toilet after eating her nephews was going to give her as much pleasure as teasing and swallowing them. This new experience was something she had not planned on doing she looked forward to trying it with her other two nephews. Mathew stirred it was time that he went back to his brothers she looked at the time 2.35 am he had been inside her for fifty minutes she made a note. She reached down and gently pulled him free her fluids run between her labia from around his body he looked at her and smiled unaware of what she had just done to him. He smelt of her sex she licked her spunk of his body and put him next to his brothers. He curled up and drifted of to sleep Amanda shut down her pc’s and went to bed, Andrew wrapped his arms around her she would often work through to the early hours tonight was no different.

Amanda drifted off to sleep her dreams filled with visions of her illicit sexual encounter with little Mathew
.Andrew was up first as usual Amanda smelt of sex he went down stairs to check on the boys worried that she had succumbed to her urges. All three were asleep he made his breakfast and then showered and left for work.
Amanda rubbed her eye’s her bladder full to bursting point, she rolled of the bed and went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet her hot stream sprayed against the porcelain the pungent aroma filled her nostrils. ”mm soon it will be my nephews turn to be broken down into my urine and stools.” Amanda felt no guilt anymore Andrews willingness to sacrifice the boys had helped her to overcome any of these feelings. she was going to enjoy her nephews in an unimaginable way. Her feelings for them were strong but there was nothing to link these boys to her, the only thing which she felt bad about was the fact that they were children and they trusted her.
Amanda was going to use this trust to her advantage; she wanted these boys to give themselves to her willingly. She knew that the bond between them was getting stronger and that they would do what ever she asked of them.

Amanda rang Samantha and inquired about the boys Samantha laughed at her comment.” Amanda we don’t have any children why on earth would you think we did.” Amanda smiled to herself the process was complete all memory of her three sons was gone wiped out by this strange phenomena. They chatted for a while about things in general. Amanda was amazed at how quickly they had forgotten, she went into her media room wearing only her silk night shirt her dark pubic hairs still smelt of her encounter with Mathew. She lifted the cover of the cage Mathew still slept Carl and martin were awake. she reached inside and lifted six year old Carl out of the cage.” come on then smell its time you had your wash before breakfast.” she opened her mouth and Carl crawled in Amanda set about licking and sucking on his warm body her pussy reacting as usual she repeated the procedure with seven year old martin. She then gave them some break fast and drinks before showering herself. Amanda went into to see if Mathew was awake, she was greeted with a big smile.” hello Mathew “he reached up to her Amanda smiled back and lifted him from the cage he kissed her hand, Amanda smiled “it’s no good you being nice I am still going to do it little one, my pleasure is far more important to me than your well being.” Mathew called to her she lifted him near her face.” what’s wrong Mathew?”…”can I sleep in the warm hole again tonight Aunty Amanda please?” Amanda was surprised at his comment “what do you mean Mathew, show me which hole you mean.” Amanda expected him to point to her mouth, but Mathew did not he pointed to her dark hairy thatch between her legs.” wow you actually knew where you were last night little one, now that’s a real bonus for me. I’ll be able to fuck myself with you when you are still awake, I’m sure you will go to sleep eventually.” Mathew nodded, at what she was not sure she put him by her nose he still smelt of her urine and spunk. Amanda licked his body clean and gave him some breakfast.

Mathew being the youngest still needed an afternoon nap Amanda planned to have some entertainment when he had it today. She knew him well enough to be able to judge when he was tired, she kept a watchful eye on him waiting for the signals. Amanda spent the morning planning her new film; due to its real time action she could only add events from the previous day. It was twelve thirty and Mathew was getting irritable she walked over to the cage “are you tired Mathew.” He reached up to her Amanda smiled she leaked lube in anticipation she lifted him up and went upstairs to her bedroom. She wanted to be comfortable this time. She lay down and opened her legs wide, she put Mathew between her legs her labia already swollen she wanted to see if would attempt to get inside her. to her surprise he walked up to her smelly vagina and tried to get in, Amanda smiled.” let me help you little one.” she pushed his feet in between her sticky lips the smell of urine was strong she hadn’t washed since her shower. She pushed him inside his body opening the tight muscles allowing him to enter her. Amanda’s body was crying out for sex by this time Mathews body was half way in she pushed him all the way inside her his head disappeared as her skin flaps closed around him. She waited trying to control her breathing Mathew was quiet he snuggled up inside her contented. Amanda started pulling on his hard body her muscles gripping him pulling him further inside her, she didn’t care about frightening him anymore she was only interested in fucking his little body. Her milky spunk run from her filling her vagina before being forced out by her rhythmic thrusting. Mathew was being pulled deeper inside her air was being forced out making loud noises as it came into contact with her spunk. Amanda continued pulling on his body her muscles dragging him deeper inside it was twenty minutes before she was satisfied she lay there quietly listening.
Nothing she reached inside searching for him he was a long way up her tunnel, she hooked her finger under his arm and gently pulled him back to her entrance. Mathew moved he turned over to face her thigh just as he had done last night. Amanda lay there exhausted this little boy had shown her a better time than Andrew she drifted of to sleep. Amanda woke up she checked the time it was two o clock Mathew stirred he changed position before falling asleep again, Amanda moved her thighs gripping his body she needed to be satisfied again she started to work her thighs in and out pulling gently on his body her spunk squelched as Mathew was once again pulled inside her it seemed Mathew was content to sleep whilst she gained her pleasure from him. Amanda pulled him deeper inside her he disappeared up her sticky tunnel Amanda only needed to keep him there for ten minutes before reaching her peak. She pulled him back down and let him sleep in his sticky prison.
She laid there her legs apart waiting for him to wake, she felt him move so she gently pulled him out. Mathew smiled at her.” that was much more fun than being in your mouth aunty Amanda, I like being inside there.” …”do you really? Do I scare you when I pull you inside me?” He giggled.” I like when I slide inside what’s all the smelly white stuff it keeps me warm aunty, I like it when you hug me tight.”
Amanda was lost for words “the white stuff it’s to keep you warm whilst inside me would you like to go in there later Mathew.” He nodded this little boy had surprised her again.
He was unharmed by his experience which surprised her she licked his body clean and returned him to his cage. Mathew was unfazed by his afternoon of sexy fun it appeared he had slept the whole time Amanda liked this and wondered if the other boys would be so obliging for her She continued working on her story.

Amanda’s body needed more pleasure it was three thirty two she opened the cage door and lifted Mathew out.” would you like to go inside me again little one?” Mathew nodded she went up stairs and sat open legged on her bed, her labia parted like a flower ready to receive her guest. She lifted him up and pushed his legs in between the wet folds of skin, he slid into her easily she pushed him deeper until only his head was visible. Mathew moved about sending messages to her clitoris, Amanda pushed him inside his head disappearing as she inserted her finger deeper inside her body. Mathew started to struggle this excited her she pulled on him her strong muscles holding his body tightly deep within her tunnel. She got onto her knees and started to pull on him dragging him deeper inside she felt his feet enter the top of her vagina .she held him there until satisfied, only then did she push him back out. Mathew was crying she had frightened him,” I didn’t like it that time Aunty Amanda I was scared…it was dark and smelly.” She picked him up and comforted him.” don’t be afraid little one I will be gentle next time okay.” He nodded she cleaned him up and put him with the other boys.

Amanda smelt of sex she had a hot shower before Andrew came home from work. Amanda wore a white cotton dress her panties and bra visible through the transparent material, she wanted to seduce Andrew tonight her urge to eat one of the boys grew strong. she prepare a meal for his arrival, he walked in and gave her a hug she sensed something had happened.” are you ok...you seem down.” He sat down he smiled at her.” I went to visit peter today you are right they deny any existence of Mathew, Carl and martin. I can’t believe it, it’s as if they were never born.” Amanda’s body reacted to his words her stomach churned in anticipation; she tried to compose herself…difficult when your body is so hyped up.
“What do intend doing honey?”
He sat there in silence his heart battling with his brain he knew what she wanted him to say. She looked so bloody sexy her shapely bum and rounded breasts, he could see her nipples standing out through the material he could smell her sex. She was excited ready to accept these little boys as my gift to her as a token of my love. She was right nobody knew about them they never happened and as he had seen for himself they had no future. it was strange his feelings toward them were different also he did not seem to care as much, and as the day’s went on it got worse soon he would forget. He needed to make his decision now at least that way he may remember the special gift he gave to Amanda.
“I am away from tomorrow on a three day training course you’ll be alone with my nephews, if you choose to eat them please do it then at least this way I will not be here.” Amanda smiled “ooh Andrew thank you so much this is the best present you have ever given to me”. He watched her she was unable to contain her sheer joy at what he had said; he had condemned his three nephews to death.

Amanda made love to him all night her body in a constant state of arousal she was already going over the next three days in her head. She had three little boys that’s one a day, she intended playing with each one first.

Amanda was up first this morning she made Andrew a hot meal ready for his trip, he could sense her excitement she smelt of sex. He was glad he had allowed her to eat these boys she looked radiant and alive, he kissed her and left.
Amanda went into her media room the boys were fast asleep but then it was only six am she lifted Carl up gently and carried him upstairs to her bedroom, he was going to be her first, after she had her fun with him. She laid on her bed her lips wet and parted ready to receive him, she opened her legs wide revealing her sticky entrance she lowered him feet first in between her sticky folds of skin her vagina opened up welcoming him she pushed him slowly into her she wanted him to sleep only to be awoken when deep inside her. the muscles at her entrance stretched as his torso entered her she could feel the hard lump nestled between her legs he was older than Mathew and around half an inch taller,his body had started to fill out , her vaginal muscles were strong she started to pull on his body drawing it inside her like a snake swallowing it’s prey .she was gentle pulling on him slowly enjoying feeling the rhythmic motions from his body as he was pulled deeper within, his head was at her entrance she pulled on it dragging him past, her muscular entrance partially closing behind him. Amanda lay there enjoying feeling his body wedged deep within she could feel his chest rising and falling he was unaware of his new bed room.
Amanda lay there contented she had all day to play with him so she let him sleep; she pulled on his body slowly enjoying him. Amanda’s lube run between her lips and onto the bed sheets the wet patch getting bigger each time. Her bladder signaled that she needed to pee; she slowly made her way to the toilet aware of her little package. Her urine sprayed out in a powerful jet she waited for it slow down she felt the warm liquid fill her entrance before running between her open lips, Carl shifted position she waited to see if he was awake. Nothing these boys were very deep sleepers may be it was due to there condition. Amanda went back to her bed and sat there open legged teasing her clitoris coaxing small orgasms from her nephew’s body. Her milky spunk runs between her open legs. she became more aroused her orgasms getting more intense her control gone she pulled on his body gripping him tightly with her strong muscular contractions pulling him deeper inside her she changed position laying face down on her bed. She raised her bum of the bed her legs splayed open she rubbed her clitoris as she pulled on her nephews four inch body dragging him deeper inside her. Creamy spunk filled the entrance her inner lips opening and closing the stale air forced out making loud squelching sounds. Amanda squeezed his body tightly as her orgasms grew stronger her spunk flowed from her in a steady stream as she reached each peak, Carl moved inside her she could hear him calling out to her satisfied he was alive she continued to pull on his body dragging it up to the top most part of her body. He moved about struggling it felt so good his little voice shouting out to her. She stopped to listen she could hear him even though he was deep within her body she used her two fingers holding her wet inner lips open to allow the sound to come out.
He called out to her “Aunty Amanda ...I’m stuck in this smelly hole I’m trying to get out but the hole won’t let me go, aunty Amanda.” she giggled to herself.” don’t worry Carl darling I’ll let you out when I’m done.” With that she continued to fuck him until satisfied.
Amanda knew now that she would hear his cries for help once she had swallowed him, she was very excited about that. she started to bear down pushing his body back down her muscular tube even this was turning her on his head appeared at her entrance his hair thick with creamy spunk, she pushed once more and his body slid out onto the wet sheets

He stood his body covered in her stuff Amanda sat up “hello Carl my my you are a terrible mess you are covered in my spunk child. I’ll need to give you a good wash.” he held his arms out to her she lifted him up “did you have a nice sleep in my pussy little one, I really liked having you as my guest.” he smiled at her” look at all your spunk on me aunty Amanda, it’s really sticky. Are you going to put me in there again aunty?” Amanda lifted him nearer to her face and licked his body as if he were a penis. her stale breath making him turn away from her.” soon I’m going to send you into a really special place, I intend turning your body into one of my stools little boy.” He smiled at her i love you Aunty Amanda.” he kissed her finger. She laughed at him.” I am going to enjoy you Carl you are a funny little chap, have a little rest now because I’ll be fucking myself with you again in a little while okay. She put him down onto her bed and checked on her other nephews. She fed them and cleaned them and then left them to play together, she smelt of sex her pubic area sticky from her morning with Carl. She showered and ate some breakfast with her future meal. She watched him eat visualizing him on her plate soon to be included on her menu. Amanda still had doubts about if she would be able to carry out this cruel act, she had dreamt of this day all through her child hood. She intended keeping little carl around until bedtime, she wanted to have more fun with his body before eating it.
Amanda checked the time it was still very early and she didn’t need satisfying yet she put Carl in with the others and started updating her story. Time would fly when she was engrossed in her projects unfortunately for Carl she also got very aroused writing them and soon needed to satisfy her lust, she picked him up and went to her bedroom she removed her panties ready and sat open legged on her bed, Carl started to cry he didn’t want to go inside her again, Amanda smiled at him.” oh please Carl I need you to help satisfy me please.” She held him near her face pretending to cry he held her cheeks “don’t cry aunty it’ll be okay it’s just I’m scared of the hairy hole aunty, it’s dark and something grabs me when I’m inside.” Amanda smiled at him,” that’s me silly I hold you tight to keep you safe whilst I’m fucking you that’s how you help me to come .i like having my nephews as my sex toys
Mathew likes being in the hairy hole. he’s been inside there to sleep.” …”wow has he… okay aunty I’ll go in the hairy hole again for you, will you talk to me so I know you are there.” Amanda kissed him “of course I will, you’ll hear me shout when I start getting my orgasms child.” Amanda opened her legs wide her swollen labia open the skin folded flat against her inner thighs her dark hole open ready for Carl to fill with his torso. She maneuvered his feet into her wet slit and started to push him in. she waved to him as she worked his body into her sex. she stopped when he was in up to his shoulders, Carl looked around Amanda smiled she rubbed her clitoris slowly enjoying watching her little captive she started to work her thighs in and out her muscles gripping his body as she started to suck it inside her. Carl struggled to break free but she was to strong he watched as he was being swallowed by her pussy, he cried out to her.” aunty aunty I’m scared.” His voice muffled by her wet inner lips covering the entrance to her dark sticky tunnel.” I’m sorry little one I cannot hear you” she pulled on him turning over until she was on her knees to gain more purchase on his body, her first climax hit her she clamped her muscles around his body whilst she had her orgasm. She held him there for ages before continuing her thrusts pulling him further inside her; Amanda’s body went into spasm as she pulled on him faster and faster her spunk running out of her onto the bed sheets she screamed out as a massive orgasm swept through her body. She collapsed onto her bed exhausted she laid there her legs apart. Carl moved about deep inside. She could hear him calling her his tearful voice sounded so near. She smiled to herself “I am having so much pleasure little nephew I’m afraid you are going to have to do this right to the end child.” Amanda wasn’t finished with him yet she sat up in bed and rubbed her clitoris teasing her self, she squeezed him holding his body with her muscles her slow rhythmic thrusts much gentler now Carl calmed down he seemed to be relaxing. She held him there his breathing had slowed down she spoke to him.”are you okay Carl.” there was a pause.” I’m tired aunty the hole won’t let me go again.” he yawned Amanda smiled “you sleep child,…I’ll fuck you whilst you sleep.” “Okay aunty.” Amanda continued pulling on his body she could feel the hard lump inside her she was happy to sit there her orgasms still rippling through her body. Soon she would turn his body into a different kind of hard lump, one that would be hanging between the cheeks of her bum as she pushed his remains out through her anus. She wondered if anything would be recognizable after she had finished with him.

Amanda stretched out on her bed her legs wide open her fingers working her clitoris as she pulled on her sleeping nephew’s body. Her milky spunk filling up her hole before over flowing and running onto the bed Amanda moaned with pleasure as each wave washed over her she fucked her self all morning before finally falling asleep. she curled up in a ball, Carl woke up unable to breath properly he wriggled around inside her working his way to the entrance, his body forcing her inner lips to part enabling him to breath properly. Amanda gripped his body trapping him there Amanda turned over onto her stomach she brought her right leg up keeping the left one straight , half asleep she reached over the top of her buttocks and pushed him back inside her.” I haven’t finished with you yet nephew.” she rubbed her clitoris under the hood of her swollen labia as she pulled on his body sending him back inside her. Carl cried out to her hysterically he was frightened and tired his little body battered by her onslaught he struggled to break free from her, this only made Amanda’s contractions stronger as she pulled on his body forcing the air from his little lungs. Amanda’s contraction’s forced out the stale air allowing him to breath when she relaxed her grip on him she lay there her knees bent her eye’s shut .Carl’s screams for help louder than ever, Amanda smiled “you can scream all you like nephew I haven’t had enough of you yet child. By the time I’m finished you’ll be begging to be eaten by me. My poor husband has never satisfied me unfortunately for you little one I’ll fuck you until I’ve been satisfied”
Amanda spent the next hours gaining pleasure from Carl’s body; she pushed him back out onto her bed. He lay there exhausted his body a deep red moisture and spunk covering his pale skin. She lifted him up.” I really enjoyed that little one are you ok?” He lifted his head up tears rolled down his face.” please don’t put me in the hairy hole any more aunty Amanda it hurts me and I can’t breath properly.”
“I’ll need to do it again after child but I’ll let you have a rest first ok.” He nodded.” the fear evident in his face He cried his tears running down his cheeks.
”I’m afraid you don’t get to choose Carl I will decide what’s best for me and I’m afraid I have needs i am going to use your little body to fuck my self with all day until I’m ready to eat it for my supper.”
Carl being so little didn’t understand the last part of her sentence; unfortunately he wasn’t going to be here in the morning. He would be just another bowel movement in Amanda’s daily routine. Amanda intended getting the most from her nephews before she ate them.
Amanda licked her spunk off his body and returned him to the bird cage, he was glad to see his brothers and soon set about playing with them. Amanda watched them intently Carl once again showing her just how resilient small children are as he carried on playing as if nothing had happened.

The phone rang it was Andrew.” hi babe how’s thing at your end do I still have three nephews?” Amanda laughed “you do at the moment although if you ring me tonight I’m afraid you’ll only have two, I intend treating my self to a special supper before bed time.” There was a long pause…”I was hoping you may have changed your mind honey, I guess I was wrong which one of the little guys is going first.” “Ring me around twelve and I’ll tell you, we’ve spent all morning together. I’ve really enjoyed playing with him he’s back with his brothers now we’re both tired from all the activity.” “ what kind of games you been playing with him i mean they’re only four inches tall there isn’t a lot you can do with them.” Amanda giggled “are you kidding they’re just the right size for my kind of fun.” Andrew paused his brain trying to figure out what she meant. “Are you missing me honey I really need to get into your knickers when I get back.” “That will be nice I look forward to having your hard cock inside me I’ll need it by the time you come home, although I am putting our nephews to good use whilst your away.”. Andrew realized then what she meant by games.” you aren’t using the boys to fuck your self with are you.” She laughed “why not, Mathew loves it in there he calls it the hairy hole, he actually fell asleep inside me whilst I was pulling on him. He’s been inside me twice and Carl’s been inside me twice also although he was in there a lot longer than little Mathew.” “Wow don’t they get scared being inside there I’m surprised they can breath.” “Are you kidding the way I fanny fart they’re getting plenty of air, it feels real good having a live boy inside me. I’m looking forward to feeling that hard turd I can’t wait to see what’s left when I’m done with him.” Andrew could hear how excited she was he realized that his three nephews would soon be turned into Amanda’s smelly waste, he pictured her sat on the toilet pushing out her stools he found himself getting turned on by these thoughts. He needed to compose himself.
.” I got to go now babe I’ll ring you later ok, love you honey, have fun.”
Andrew hung up Amanda was aroused again all the talk about the boys had made her wet Carl was not going to very happy little boy having just been inside her for two and half hours and now after ten minutes he was going to be used by her again. Amanda was excited her breathing shallow she walked into her room and opened the cage door Carl saw her and tried to hide.” come on little one I need you again.” She picked him up and carried him up stairs he was sobbing Amanda sat on her bed and opened her legs wide she turned his body so that his head faced her wet slit and rubbed him against the sticky skin her lips parted revealing her sort red flesh surrounding her tight entrance. She slid him down into her until she felt his body push against her tight hole she pushed him in. his screams were muffled by the fleshy interior as she eased his struggling body inside. She felt her muscles stretch as his shoulders entered her wet interior. Amanda started to pull on his body dragging him inside carls screams audible even though he was already inside her. She pulled on him faster and faster his body disappeared her labia closing behind it sealing him in. she was so turned on by this time that every thing Carl did sent her wild she pulled on his body violently crushing him with her strong muscles ,his screams grew louder as her body reacted to his movements. her pubic area became to sensitive to touch Amanda screamed out her body went into spasms her creamy spunk pumped out in wave after wave as she pulled on him, she reached her peak and collapsed onto the sheets. Her pussy tingled violently as Carl struggled inside she reached inside with her fingers, her touch felt like electric shocks. He had to come out she was now too sensitive she needed time for her body to return to normal. she pulled him free there was a loud squelching sound as his body was pulled from her tight muscular tube, she felt her muscles relax their grip her entrance closed back up the contractions continued even though Carl was no longer inside her.
She dropped the sobbing boy onto her stomach; he curled up in a ball and fell asleep.

“That was really nice little nephew I’m so glad your uncle rang me it was his fault that I fucked you so soon after your last session. Sleep my little sex toy soon you’ll be screaming even louder when I eat you for supper, I’m looking forward to feeling you moving around in there.” Amanda rubbed her toned stomach Carl slept unaware that he was going to end up inside her soon.
Amanda closed her eyes she was tired her body still reacting to her movements they both slept. Amanda woke up first she checked the time. Three forty five, her bladder felt full Carl was still curled up fast asleep her body had calmed down now. She reached between her legs and stroked her sex she was gooey her spunk filled her entrance; she looked at her fingers the thick spunk bridging them “that was some orgasm girl I really need to take a shower.” She lifted Carl up he relaxed in her hand she opened her legs and slid him down her slit until she felt his legs enter her she eased his body inside her pushing him in until only his head remained out side. Amanda stood up her labia closed around him acting like an shield protecting him, Carl remained quiet he was exhausted he slept deeply unaware that she had once again inserted him into vagina. Amanda sat on the toilet her urine poured from her spraying just above Carl’s head he turned around so that he faced down, Amanda felt good she liked having her nephews between her legs. She showered taking care as not wake her little package from his sleep.

She dried herself and put on a cotton dress she looked through her underwear draw for a new pair of white panties, she intended wearing these when she swallowed her nephew. She was curious she wondered if he would stain her gusset more than normal. Amanda always made a mess in her knickers when she swallowed a small animal this was something she had gotten used to seeing. But this was a small boy no feathers fur or leathery skin like the others had; he was just a meaty package full of little bones. Amanda was trying to guess what would remain of him she squeezed his body with her muscles coaxing small orgasms from him. She looked forward to the evening her anticipation growing as the hour drew nearer to his final task.

Thanks to Her nephew’s condition, they were helping her to unleash all the trapped sexual energy inside her body; it had lain dormant since childhood waiting for this day. She could never seem to reach her peak with Andrew and even though through her excellent animation skills and story writing she still couldn’t satisfy her self. She always needed more her nephews it seemed had opened the door to her inner sanctuary each lick of their soft salty bodies sent waves of sexual energy to her clitoris her body reacting in a way she had never experienced before; she couldn’t get enough of them. she loved feeling there pulsating bodies wriggling around on her tongue, she could feel their life force as she gently sucked on them the sound of their voices as she tasted them ready for her to eat. the more she tasted them the stronger these feelings got using them to fuck herself was an unexpected bonus, this helped her to gain even greater satisfaction from them, Amanda reached an even higher level of sexual gratification thanks to their suffering. She found that carls cries for help spurred on to even higher levels of satisfaction even she was unsure at what point she would be truly fulfilled by her nephews.

She would reach this point when she swallowed little nephew Carl, he was going to be the first to be sacrificed for Amanda to truly experience her ultimate pleasure and nothing would ever be able to satisfy her as much again other than a small male. Amanda had a taste for the soft flesh of a male she had reached the point where nothing was going to prevent her from having her own way; her three nephews were going to feed her inner self nothing would save them from her now. Her adorable little nephews whom she’d looked after and played with were about to become a waste product from her digestive system, a dirty stain in her gusset would be the only thing left of their bodies. She would be the last link in the chain her nephews would disappear for ever just like all the others had.

Amanda’s body was constantly aroused at this point her nipples stood erect on her rounded breasts, her labia pumped full of blood parted like a flowers petals revealing the soft red fleshy interior. Carl’s head nestled low down at the base of the hood her creamy discharge clung to her black pubic hairs a pool had formed around Carl’s neck. His dark curly hair was stuck to his head the rest of his body hidden inside Amanda’s soft fleshy hole, her gentle thrusts gripping his body preventing him from moving. A stream of creamy fluid run down towards her anus the black hairs between her bum cheeks stuck to her soft skin evidence of her aroused state. She smelt of sex the aroma filled the air

Amanda liked having her nephews lean body inside her she went into check on Mathew and martin, they played together unaware that their brother was close by. Amanda was aware that the lips of her vagina were open the cool air felt nice as she moved about, her movements making squelching noises due to the amount of her spunk between her wet lips her nephews body forcing her legs apart. She turned away from the cage and bent forward her movement pushed Carl’s body out revealing his shoulders, his brothers stared at Amanda’s bum both boy’s laughed at the sight of her bare cheeks. Unaware that their brother was stuck in between them fast asleep.

As Amanda stood up she pulled Carl’s body back inside her, he cried out to her” aunty Amanda, aunty Amanda I’m stuck in the hairy hole again…please let me out now I’m afraid of the hairy thing.” He started to cry he moved about trying to get his arms free, Amanda smiled.” It looks like my little nephew’s awake ready to entertain me again.” she went back to her bedroom and sat on her bed. Her legs wide open she rubbed the top of his head with her index finger
.” hello there are you stuck in my pussy again Carl. You really shouldn’t be in there you know, I’m going to need to satisfy my self again little one. So I’m afraid I will have to fuck my self with your little body child. Are you ready..Take a deep breath.” With that she pushed him into her fully with her finger, he screamed out his voice getting quieter the further in she pushed him.” Mm that feels good my little nephew I’m going to enjoy this a lot.” She started pulling on his body her fingers rubbing her slit her orgasms started coming one after another. She could hear him crying out her name he shouted out for his mama Amanda smiled.” It’s no good you calling her Carl she isn’t going to help you. No body is I’m afraid you’ll be a stain in my panties by tomorrow child.” She pulled on his body drawing him deeper inside her his screams getting quieter the deeper she pulled him in. her orgasms ripped through her, every muscle in her body reacting to his movements she moaned her clitoris sensitive to her every touch. She climaxed again and again unable to stop the sensations rippling through her body.
Carl’s little body was being squeezed tighter and tighter the more she came; his little arm was trapped behind his back Amanda tightened her grip. he screamed out in pain.” my arm aunty my arm it’s hurting.” he started crying out Amanda pulled on him again and again her powerful muscles gripping him ever tighter her spunk squirted out of her as she held his little body whilst her orgasm ripped through her.
He screamed out to her begging her to let him out, “when I’m satisfied my boy and I have long way to go yet little one.” She changed position her body facing the mattress her legs apart. She liked it this way she could feel his body deep within her, she thrust her hips in and out she could feel him struggling to breath as she held him in her grip. Still she continued timing it so that he could breathe in some air before continuing with her pleasure. Amanda fucked herself with her nephew’s body for over an hour before she was satisfied.
She pushed him out onto her bed, he was still she could see that his arm was a funny shape, she laughed. ”oh dear child I seem to have hurt your little arm.” She lifted him up and started to suck on his warm body .Carl started crying he held her cheeks and gave her a kiss.” please aunty I don’t want to go in the hairy hole any more tonight.” She licked him his salty taste sending messages to her brain. ”mm you taste really good Carl; I’m going to enjoy eating your body for my supper little one. I do enjoy having you inside my hairy hole, aunty Amanda likes it Carl but she is really looking forward to swallowing you whole after she’s played with you a few more times,” he rubbed her cheeks “ please don’t eat me aunty I love you loads I don’t want to be eaten or put in the hairy hole again.” She smiled at him “it’s only seven forty I don’t have my supper until around nine so we can have some fun in my pussy before I’m ready for food, I always eat after fucking some thing child besides it’ll save me cooking.”

She put him in the cage with his brothers “go and play together little ones I will need Carl again before bed time but this time he will not be returning. So have fun together whilst you are all still here.” she left her pussy ached she wiped herself with a damp cloth before going to the toilet, she emptied her bowels ready for her nephew Amanda knew how many days before she needed to a poo again. She worked out that she was going need to go on the day Andrew came home, just in time for her to leave him a present in the toilet bowl. This turned her on she wanted to go and get Carl again but felt guilty she had only just left him. She checked the time “mm it’s eight fifteen I’ll leave him until eight thirty and then I’ll go and get my supper.” Amanda went to her bedroom and found her new white panties, she removed the wrapping from them and put them on ready, she checked the time only five minutes had passed. she was irritable her body needed to be satisfied again, she wanted to eat him now, she went down stairs and opened the cage Carl started crying Amanda lifted him up.” Don’t cry Carl dear it’ll be over in a few seconds one swallow and you’ll be gone” she took him up stairs she already had a damp patch in her panties. She rubbed his body against the cotton gusset her orgasm filled her knickers. ” come here little one I’ll need to wash your smelly body for you before you leave us all for good.” Her hands shook in anticipation she couldn’t wait to eat him she was aware of this and tried to remain calm so as not to frighten him, she wanted him to give him self to her willingly. She held him in front of her mouth and opened it for him.” come along then child it’s time you went on your way, aunty Amanda does love you but her needs are much greater than yours I’m afraid, I’m going to miss you so much my little Carl she kissed him good bye” she smiled her excitement evident in her eye’s.
He crawled inside Amanda held him there with her front teeth she had her hand down the front of her panties her fingers rubbing her erect clitoris, she moaned with pleasure Carl started screaming uncontrollable he remembered she was going to eat him. he begged her calling out to her” no no aunty please let me go aunty, mummy mummy please help me mummy”. Amanda’s orgasms started to come one after another her body not recovering before the next one hit her, she pulled Carl’s body inside her mouth and chewed on it gently she wanted him to be alive when she swallowed him. He screamed out in pain as her teeth dug into his soft fleshy body she pushed him out his head dangling over her lips as she chewed on his legs, she sucked him back in his feet hung down her throat she lifted her head up and swallowed. Carl screamed out as he slid down the tight tube to her hungry stomach, Amanda could hear his cries for help as he slid inside her she could feel him struggling as he went down, her body went into uncontrollable convulsions her spunk poured from her like a river she could hear Carl screaming deep inside her as he moved about in her stomach the intense tickling sending her body into even stronger convulsions. She screamed out her orgasms ripped through every muscle in her body the more he screamed out to her the more uncontrollable her convulsions got. She moved all over the bed her one hand pushed deep inside her pussy as she grabbed at the bed sheets screaming with pleasure unable to stop her self, her spunk spurted every where. This continued until the early hours of the morning, he screamed out in fear his body wracked with pain as she started to digest him alive. He never stopped crying and calling out to her and his mother for help. ”aunty Amanda it’s smelly and dark, my skin is burning off …ooow waa make it stop………pleeease make it stop it burns mammy...Maammy please mammy help make aunty Amanda stop maammy” she could hear him begging for her help crying uncontrollable his screaming fueling her pleasure before he died inside her.
It was only when Carl succumbed to her digestive juices that Amanda’s body started to return to normal.

Amanda drifted off to sleep her nephew had stayed alive inside her for almost four hours before he died, she could still hear his little voice calling out to her begging her to let him go.

She slept a big smile on her face; she had enjoyed her little nephew Carl.
Amanda’s orgasms continued whilst she slept, her body still hyped up still enjoying her nephew. Her cotton panties had turned a patchy yellow stained by her milky spunk, they clung to her pubic hairs the room filled with her sexual aroma. Thick congealed spunk filled her labia her lips still pumped up, her erect clitoris sensitive to touch.

She slept until nine forty am; she opened her eye’s a sense of dread washed over her as she remembered what she had done the night before. Amanda stroked her belly the room was still she took a deep breath the stale air smelt like dirty panties. The uncertainty passed quickly she smiled to her self.” poor little Carl’s gone now I really enjoyed you my little nephew, your uncle Andrew will miss you child after all you were his favorite.” She got out of bed aware that she was still very wet her knickers were soaked through; she rolled them down her legs the thick creamy discharge evident. she needed to pee something she looked forward to after all this urine was all that remained of her sister in laws little son.
She sat on the toilet her urine poured out turning the water a dirty yellow she took in the strong smell from her toxic stream; she sat there enjoying the warmth from her urine. ”mm hard to believe this was my nephew…it’s all over for you child it’s only just began for your little brothers.” She smiled as she waited patiently for her bladder to empty fully. She stood up her urine had turned the water a deep yellow the smell filled the air. Amanda had a hot shower ready for her next nephew.
Amanda went down stairs to check on Mathew and martin, they were both sleeping,” my my you boys are lazy.” she picked Mathew up he stirred, he smiled at her before closing his eye’s again.” I think I’ll eat you today little Mathew.” She went back to her bedroom and sat open legged on her bed, she was already aroused her labia already folded against her inner thighs ready for it’s next visitor. She slid his body down her wet slit his feet finding the entrance to her sex; she pulled her lips apart revealing her sticky interior and lowered Matthews’s body inside. She slid him into her, and gently pushed him in until only his long blonde hair was visible, her lips closed around him as he slept unaware. Amanda turned over her bum up in the air she started to pull on her sleeping nephew’s body.” this will wake you my lazy little nephew you’ll soon be surrounded by my fleshy pussy little one.”She groaned with pleasure at what was coming next her rhythmic thrusts pulled him inside her wet lips. He called out to her…”aunty..aunty..aunty Amanda help me the hairy hole has me again…aunty Amanda.” She smiled.” you can call all you like Mathew my dear but until aunty Amanda has been satisfied you are staying put in my pussy I need to fuck you before I feed you.” He continued to call her name his voice becoming quieter the further she pulled his body inside.
Amanda spent the next hour pleasuring her self at Mathew’s expense her milky spunk flowed from her running down onto her dark pubic hairs. Mathew continued to struggle inside her, his little body was not as meaty as Carl’s so Amanda needed to keep him inside her longer to gain satisfaction from him. This was unfortunate it meant he would be inside his sticky prison most of the day before she ate him.

She relaxed her legs splayed open, Mathew‘s voice could be heard clearly as he called out her name. She smiled satisfied that he was ok she wanted him to remain intact ready for his last duty to his aunty. Amanda closed her eyes and dozed of into dream filled sleep, Mathew settled down accepting his fate. He wasn’t upset by his current position he also fell sleep Amanda’s hairy hole exposed allowing fresh air inside for him to breathe properly.

The phone rang next to her bed she lifted the receiver to answer,” Hello.” It was Andrew.” Amanda, Amanda are you there sweet heart.” Amanda was still half asleep.” Hi baby what time is It.” she could hear Andrew laughing at her.” heh it’s not funny Andy I am absolutely knackered, every muscle in my body ache’s.” he had a laugh at her expense” what you been up to honey? How are my nephews or shouldn’t I ask.” Amanda sat up she could feel little Mathew as he breathed in the stale air inside her wet pussy.” oh they’re fine babe little Mathew is inside my pussy sleeping he’s a good little boy, he doesn’t complain at all. Martin is down stairs still asleep.” There was a moment’s silence.” what about Carl Amanda is he still asleep.” .she giggled “ oh carl I’m afraid Carl isn’t here any more honey.”…”what do you mean.. Have you have eaten him?”.
“I’m afraid so your favorite little nephew was used as my dildo all day and has now been consumed by your sexy wifey.” Andrew was shocked by what she had said he realized now that his gorgeous wife meant every thing she had told him about her unique desires.

“When did you eat him? I mean I wasn’t sure if you would actually do it baby.” … “Andrew by the time you come home honey you will not have any nephews left I will have eaten them all, I have never been so hyped up as I was last night i was having massive orgasms all night even whilst I slept, and i still have two more nights of sexual heaven to look forward to. little Mathew has been inside my pussy for the last hour or so he’s fallen asleep in there again, it feels soo good pulling on his scummy little body. My pussy is so sensitive. You should see the mess I made in the new panties I wore to bed last night; I’ll never get the stains out of the gusset.” Andrew’s penis reacted to her every word.
“Who’s next on your menu? Or shouldn’t I ask. I have an erection I wish was there I really miss you baby.” She laughed” don’t you mean you’d like to fuck me, I guess I’ll have use my nephew to satisfy my needs.” Andrew rubbed his cock her sexy voice and total disregard for his nephews turned him on.” he’s a very lucky boy having such a beautifully made lady like you using him for her pleasure.”…”ooh that’s so nice I love you so much Andy.” Andy looked at his watch.” got to go babe meeting about to start I’ll ring you tomorrow love you bye.”
Amanda pulled on Mathew’s body her pussy leaking milky spunk constantly.” whooo that feels so good Mathew I’m going to fuck you all day child you are such a contented boy I’ve always liked you the best. You are going to provide your aunty with a lot of pleasure before she eats you. You are such a lucky little boy I love you so much little matty.” Amanda spent the next two hours fucking him whilst he slept her bed sheets covered in her spunk from her orgasms.

Amanda got up and went to the bathroom, her hairy pussy sticky from her climaxes. She washed herself with a damp cloth, her labia still open like a flower her dark entrance visible Mathew’s body keeping it that way. She went down stairs martin was awake he asked her where Mathew and Carl had gone. She smiled at him.” Mathew is asleep in my hairy hole and what remains of Carl is close by also. Tomorrow you’ll be going in to my tight pussy to entertain your aunty, would you like that.” he nodded Amanda licked his body and then made him some food
.
Mathew stirred she could feel him moving about the sensations made her come she pulled on his body, she could hear him calling out to her.” aunty aunty I’m hungry the hairy hole smells please tell it to let me go.. pleaseee aunty.” She laughed.” I’m afraid child I need you to stay put for a while until you’ve satisfied me properly. You are a little bit smaller than your brother Carl so I need longer to gain satisfaction from you.” He answered her.” okay aunty I’ll stay in the hole for you. “She smiled.” you don’t have a choice I intend fucking my self with you all day little one by the time I’m done I may have broken a few bones.” She giggled to her self. She went up stairs and continued with her pleasure, the longer he was inside her more the turned on she got. her muscular contractions were getting stronger as she strived to reach her peak, she could feel Mathews body as she gripped it with ever increasing force his pity full pleas for her to stop spurring her on.
His little body was being pushed to its limit the bones in his chest flexed with each contraction forcing the air out of his lungs, leaving him gasping for breath. Amanda carried on with her pleasure for three hours before she was done she stretched out on the bed her legs apart .Matthews bruised body ached from all the activity she pushed him back to her entrance and fell asleep, Mathew tried to get out of her smelly hole but Amanda’s body was still aroused her muscles held him in place. he called out to her over and over tears rolled down his face.” go to sleep little one or I’ll pull you back inside and fuck you again.” he calmed down Amanda fell asleep Mathew relaxed unable to move he waited patiently, Amanda pulled on his body slowly even though she were sleep she still needed satisfying Mathew had been inside her most of the morning. He was tired and hungry his body black and blue from his ordeal. Amanda slept for almost an hour only waking up because she needed to pee. She got up and sat on the toilet Mathews head at the base of her soft hood, her urine spurted out washing over his face. He spluttered calling out to stop. Amanda laughed”oops sorry matty I forgot about you little one.” She waited until her bladder had emptied and then stood up, Mathew’s hair wet from her urine.

She was hungry so she made herself a sandwich ignoring Matthews’s cries it was twelve forty five. ”mm you’ll be needing your after noon knap soon little one, I’ll be able fuck you again whilst you sleep.” she put her right leg onto a chair, pulled some bread of her sandwich and reached behind her and fed it to Mathew. he was starving and bit into it eagerly, she fed him like this until he was full.” there you can go to sleep now little one and I’ll be able to shag my self with your meaty body.” Mathew yawned Amanda stroked her slit with her finger as she pulled on his body with slow rhythmic thrust.” go to sleep little one aunty Amanda will rock you to sleep.”….” ok aunty Mathew tired out”. Amanda spent five minutes in this position while she gently coaxed her nephew to sleep, once satisfied she went up stairs and lay on her bed. She rubbed her fingers up and down her wet lips gently coaxing her clitoris into action. She pulled on Mathews limp body sucking him inside with her contractions. He whimpered in his sleep as he was slowly drawn deeper into her sex. Amanda was content to pull on him slowly time was on her side; she was enjoying feeling his little body being squeezed inside her. Mathew was exhausted he slept for two hours Amanda pulling on his body the whole time a large damp patch between her legs from her orgasms. The bed sheets were covered in stains from all her activity, she decided to change them for some fresh ones. She pulled Mathew out of her pussy it felt good not having him inside her. After licking him clean she took him down stairs and let him play with his brother whilst she washed the bed sheets.

Amanda watched them playing together minus Carl, she felt sad for them the poor little things soon they would be gone just like their brother. She felt guilty about the way she felt towards them. She continued with her task thank fully for Mathew it kept her busy for the best part of two hours. Amanda went to her media room and started to add to her story whilst fresh in her memory. flicking back through her page lay outs she realized that this would be a very long film she would need to compress it into a more realistic size, her pussy started to crave sex again. She turned around the boys were playing happily together, she smiled “oh dear it looks like I’m going to spoil their fun again so I can have mine.” It was getting late she checked the time.” Mm six forty I’m afraid my youngest nephew will not be seeing his brother again by the time he’s satisfied me externally it’ll be time for him to finish me off internally.” her pussy reacted to her own thoughts her lubrication already starting to leak from her ready to receive it’s entertainment her yellow panties were wet already.

She approached the cage both boys smiled at her.” hello aunty where’s Carl aunty we lost him, is he with you aunty.” Amanda opened the cage door.” he’s with me but he’s hidden inside he’s been changed into my stools I’ll turn you both into my stools by the time uncle Andrew comes home. Then I’ll be able to push you all out at the same time for him to see what’s left after being digested by me.” She reached in and picked Mathew up.” come here little one aunty needs to fuck you again, give martin a big hug and a kiss because it’s your turn to be changed into my smelly stools, I hope I don’t get diarrhea from you guys.” Mathew hugged and kissed his brother he waved to him as they left.

Amanda went upstairs and lay on her bed.” I am so excited matty I’m looking forward to consuming your soft fleshy body.” she licked him slowly enjoying his salty taste he giggled.” aunty that tickles. Do it again aunty do it again aunty Amanda”. ” she spent a little time teasing him her panties wet from her leaking lube. She reached down and rolled them down her legs, her pussy ached in anticipation. She turned onto her knees her bottom up in the air she turned Mathew’s body his feet facing into her cavernous vagina and gently pushed him inside her. Mathew struggled as his body entered her; he called out to her to stop. Amanda ignored his pleas she pushed him inside her and started to pull on his body. It felt good the hours spent with out him inside her paid off, she was going to enjoy him more now .her orgasms were already starting she pulled on him harder she needed to feel his body her muscles gripped him tightly dragging him deeper inside ,her climaxes were coming one after another her spunk spurting from her. She pulled on him harder and harder his little body was being crushed Amanda had a massive orgasm she squeezed his body tighter and tighter her muscles locked around him bruising his ribs, Amanda screamed out drowning out his pain. She continued on her journey her pleasure the only important thing to her, Mathew cried out to her his body wracked with pain but still she went on his cries for help fueling her lust for sexual fulfillment. She continued to extract her fun from him for another hour and a half. She collapsed exhausted onto the bed; she reached inside her pussy and pulled his sticky body out. Her musclcular spasms still continued, she put Mathew onto her stomach. He cried.” you nasty aunty you Hurt matty I don’t like you any more.” This made Amanda laugh. ”oooh come on Mathew aunty Amanda was having so much fun fucking you, you’ve been inside my pussy all day making me come and now your about to finish me off from the inside. I’ll have to clean you up first though I want you to crawl inside my mouth so I can swallow you little one, is that ok.”
He nodded his head and held his arms up to her.” you are a little star Mathew such an obedient little boy sacrificing your body to me I hope you can stay alive inside me as long as your brother Carl did.” She licked him slowly trying to control her breathing the excitement building as she opened her mouth wide for him to crawl in, her stomach grumbled waiting for its food to arrive. Mathew crawled inside, Amanda moved him around turning his body so that she could swallow him feet first. She held him there for a few seconds before tilting her head back allowing him to slide into her throat, her gag reflex doing the rest. It happened so quick Mathew didn’t even shout out before her mouth was once again empty. Her nephew had already arrived in her stomach. she waited patiently until he started screaming out to her Amanda’s body went into over drive her spunk flowing from her in a steady stream, her body spasms uncontrollable. She screamed out his name her orgasms coming one behind the other. She wasn’t able to control her self any more her body was so hyped up it hurt her, every movement he made inside made her come her clitoris ached she thrust her thighs in and out trying to satisfy her bodies needs . Thankfully little Mathew succumbed to her digestive system quickly only surviving for two hours before he was gone. Amanda slept exhausted her body still reacting to her every movement.

Amanda slept on and off until eight thirty five, she ached her vagina sore from all her activity. She lay there her mind going over yesterday’s events “oh no what have I done.” The feeling of guilt washed over her, she had taken another life for her pleasure. She listened ….nothing the room was still her gorgeous little nephew was gone absorbed by her body and turned into her waste.
She sat up in bed her pussy ached she put her hand between her legs to see what kind of state she was in her spunk thick and creamy filled her cavity.” Eeeh you are a right mess girl Mathew really got me going I’ve never had such thick love juice bet Andrew would really get a kick out of licking this stuff of my hairy hole.” she needed to pee her bladder felt like it was going to burst.” these kids sure make me piss a lot.” She sat on the toilet her urine spurted from her in a powerful jet, she sat there enjoying the feeling as her bladder slowly emptied the aroma from her urine once again very noticeable.” poor little Mathew you’ve been turned into aunty Amanda’s urine it’ll be martins turn next.” Her brain once again winning over her heart she wiped her sticky discharge from between her legs and had a hot shower.
She made her way down stairs to check on martin he was still asleep Amanda opened the cage she whispered” come on martin I need you.” She opened her legs and pushed his feet in between her hairy lips and inserted him into her sex she smelt fresh for now martin being there would soon change that, he stirred she had woken him up. Amanda pushed him in all the way up to his neck and then went to have her break fast, she pulled on his body slowly sending him back to sleep.” good boy martin get some rest you are going to need it child”
She washed her plate and went up stairs her body crying out for satisfaction, she lay on her bed and teased her self, she pulled on martins body drawing him further into her sex. Her body easily aroused at this point. Her orgasms already very powerful, her spunk run from her in waves staining the clean sheets. her mood changed she needed to be satisfied she pulled on her nephews body her muscles squeezing the air from his lungs.
he screamed out terrified, he was in a dark restrictive tunnel full of sticky liquid he couldn’t breath properly Amanda’s screams audible to him, he was scared. He called out to her over and over this turned her on even more
.”good boy martin I rather it when you’re awake it’s much more satisfying this way, keep screaming child I’ve a long way to go before I’m done with you.” She couldn’t get enough the more she came the greater her need to come again; she stayed on her bed continually screwing her nephews body until four fifteen in the after noon before she had enough. Martin moved about inside her she pushed his body out his head appeared between her swollen lips, he cried constantly.
Amanda laid on her stomach legs apart her pubic hairs covered in thick sticky spunk she closed her eyes and dozed of, her little captive trapped between her sticky labia unable to move.

She slept most of the afternoon she was awoken by the phone,” hello.” it was Andrew “hi baby you ok, the I should be home by around one tomorrow.” …”ok honey how has it been.” “Not to bad how are my nephews doing”. She laughed “don’t you mean nephew, you only have one left and he won’t be here much longer.”
“Which one is still here although I don’t suppose it matters they’ll all be gone by tomorrow.”
Amanda sat up martin was still crying,” Only martin left now what’s the time honey.” He looked at his watch.” coming up to seven thirty why’s that Amanda.” she rubbed her slit “I eat around eight thirty.” ……”oh I see what where your going with this where is the little guy, stuck between your legs if I know you.” she laughed “yep you got it in one baby he’s been up my snatch since early this morning when I take him out he’s going down the food tube.” Her talking had once again made him get an erection he felt really bad about this.” right babe need to go now I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Amanda stroked martins head with her finger.” not long now little one thank you for today you were a really good fuck I’m sure you’ll be an even better stimulant once your inside my stomach.” the urge to eat him grew stronger she pulled him free from her crutch and lifted him up to face.” ready little one it’s time for you to join your brothers, I’m sure you’ll come out tomorrow when I need the toilet, one big turd I’m looking forward to seeing if there’ll be any thing left of you all . Ill open my mouth wide and you climb in so I can clean you up before I send you down the food tube ok.” martin nodded obediently and climbed inside. Amanda had a massive orgasm she tilted her head and swallowed him head first. Amanda went wild her body spurted spunk onto the bed she moved all over the bed unable to come down from her sexual drug, martin’s screams audible inside her toned stomach. He was a fighter struggling and kicking all the time every muscle in her body shook her orgasms had become one a constant she was on a permanent high. The pleasure was so good that it hurt, she screamed out Amanda’s body convulsing her spunk run down her legs like a river. Martin struggled inside her until morning Amanda was exhausted her body to hyped up for here to sleep. She was like a drug addict on speed he finally succumbed to her digestive juices Amanda collapsed into a dream filled sleep.

It was twelve thirty in the morning Amanda stirred her body ached, her mouth was dry. She looked at the time… she lay on her bed looking at the ceiling her brain trying to piece together all the events of the past week. She felt a sadness her nephews had been betrayed by them all, but it was she who had finally ended their lives in the most brutal way possible. There was nothing, all that remained of their existence was still inside her body waiting for nature to decide when to expel the waste products from their empty shells.

Amanda forced her self to get up and shower Andrew was due home soon, she changed the bedding and cleaned the room to clear away the scent of sex. By the time she had completed this task it was time for her husband to arrive home. she felt better about her self after all her nephews had provided her with all her needs Andrew would never be enough any more she was already eyeing up his sisters two little boys she would wait ready to pounce
Andrew arrived home he was tired she made him some food and then ran a hot bath for him to relax in. she dressed for bed her lacy nighty revealing her sexy body, Andrew couldn’t take his eye’s of her the dark hairy patch between her legs inviting him to fuck her. He laid in his hot tub the wispy steam rising into the air Amanda sat on the toilet going over the last three days as she pushed out Andrews three nephews’ remains. she was sat there for twenty minutes before she was done, she wiped herself clean and got up.” don’t forget to say good night to Carl, Mathew and martin.” She smiled a contented grin on her face and went down stairs to do some work on her latest project. Andrew got up and went over to the toilet Amanda’s waste filled it he could clearly see three clumps of hair in her stools he hung his head in shame tears rolled down his face he said a prayer and then pulled the flush.
Amanda’s thoughts were already focused on Andrews sister’s little boy’s she smiled to her self it wouldn’t be long before it was their turn to stay with Aunty Amanda.

The end.