- Text Size +

Disclaimer: This author does not intend to infringe on anyone's copyright. The original characters are his own; the other characters, if any, belong to their originators.

Chapter 3: About ten minutes later--though it seemed much longer to Ken--Ena opened the chest and placed Ken before the Queen.

"Your majesty, here is that midget I told you about."

"How sweet!" the Queen exclaimed as she stroked the little man. She then continued to converse with Ena. Kendall walked towards a toothpick on the table and picked it up. With the toothpick, Kendall tries to impress the Queen.

Kendall sees this as his chance to get away from the witches and their torments. Even they wouldn't argue with a queen. He smiles up at her, his mind working out ways that he can prove his worth to her.

He starts performing drills with the toothpick he always found practicing helped him think.

"Oh look, how cute!" the Queen exclaimed. "Does he do anything else?"

"He has no talents at all." Ena replied, swiftly, seeing a glint in the Queen's eyes that usually meant she wanted something.

Kendall decides to show the Queen he does have talent.

Kendall kissed the Queen’s fingernail. He exclaimed to her:

My lady, I praise you!
You are dear to me.
You are skilled in your craft
And rightfully known as quick-thinking and witty.

Oh dear Deirdre—
Quick-thinking Queen
And witty witch—
You are a magnificent mage—
You scatter your enemies,
With your craft,
You capture them with your men,
You reduce their stature and hold them
In the palm of your hand.

I beg you:
Be a generous general
As merciful as magnificent.
Then I shall adore you
As much as I admire you—
And so too will others!

This, my lady, is my re—

--Whaa!” exclaimed Kendall as the Witch Queen snatched him off the table.

“Ah, you’re such a cute wittle man!” she cooed. “Ena, I’m gonna keep him. Take this bag of gold coins in return.”

The Witch Queen then ordered a maidservant to bring a bowl of warm, soapy water to her quarters.

“Please, strip and enter the bowl.”

Kendall did so, reluctantly.

“You’re such a cute, sexy little doll-man.”

“I’m show you sexy! Make me big again and I’ll hump you good!”

And within a week, Deirdre restored his size in order to take him up on that offer...

Soon after Deirdre restored her Kendall to his natural size, they walked into her bedchamber. They prompted stripped themselves of their clothes.

"Come to bed, lover!" exclaimed Deirdre from a bed that was bigger than anything Kendall had ever seen.

Kendall put his naked body in the bed and massaged the muscles of Deirdre's back.

"Oh yes!" exclaimed Deirdre.

The two soon moved from caresses to a sensuous embrace, as Deirdre let Kendall get on top of her.

The couple fell asleep soon after the intercourse.

When Kendall woke up, he was shrunken once again!