- Text Size +

Disclaimer: This author does not intend to infringe on anyone's copyright. The original characters are his own; the other characters, if any, belong to their originators.

Chapter 2: The next day, in the chamber of the ladies, as the ladies embroided, made music and played chess, they also passed Kendall around and admired his little features.

When Kendall was passed to Lady Gladis, she devised a game to play with the unfortunate little man.

"Fearchara, catch!"

Gladis threw Kendall into Fearchara's chess game, hurting him and causing Fearchara and Gladis to laugh. Kendall was infuriated at how the ladies mocked his plight and decided to stand up for himself, no matter what the risk.

When Fearchara picked up the little man, he asked her, "Do you know what else is funny?"

"No," she replied.

"Urination, bitch!" shouted Kendall, as he urinated on her hand.

"Ewwww, get it off, get it off!" shouted Fearchara as she flung Kendall off her hand.

The ladies clustered around Fearchara.

"What's wrong?" they asked.

Fearchara pointed at Kendall, lying on the stone floor in pain. "That hideous little man peed on my hand!"

A furious Ena picked up the prostrate Kendall and put him in her pocket.

"Don't worry, ladies, I'll make sure he's punished!" Ena stormed out of the chamber and into her study. She pulled Kendall out of pocket and squeezed him tightly in her right hand. With her left hand, she pointed a finger at him. "How dare you pee on someone's hand?!? That is vile, you wicked man! You will be punished!"

With Kendall cupped into her hand, Ena set him down on a table. Then, with the other hand, she flicked him hard in the stomach. The blow sucked all the air out of him.

Ena flicked his stomach again, causing him to faint.

Ena hit him a third time, causing him to black out.

When he awoke, he arose, only to find himself in a cage. Fortunately he at least had his clothes back.

"I'm not going to let pee on anyone again!" Kendall turned around to see Ena's gigantic face in front of him.

"Now, will you behave?" she asked sternly.

Not waiting for an answer, she reached into the cage and pulled Kendall out.

"We are going to meet the Queen," ranted Ena, as she held him in front of her gigantic face, "and you BETTER be on your best behavior, little man!!!"

Ena then took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"I am presenting you to the Queen. Treat her with respect," Ena explained as she placed Kendall into a handheld chest.

Kendall panicked, "How am I going to breathe?!?"

Ena laughed. "Relax, there's a small notch in the corner for air."

Ken turned around and saw a notch for air. The notch was too small for him to escape through. As he looked at the notch, Ena shut the lid of the chest and locked it shut.