- Text Size +

Troy looked for the passages that angled up, trying to update the imagined map in his head of how far up the hole in that room was. He called for Ben several times, but no response was given. Seeing the sincerity of the dazed moans coming out of Ben, it put a nervous excitement in Troy’s chest, the possibility that the lady was some vixen nymph from stories, granting them unimaginable pleasures. Though the more Troy entertained the other outlandish details, the current lack of a response, that excitement became fleeting, on hold, wanting to know more.

The swirl and surge of water abated, the rivulets further behind. Now more quiet, he barely caught hints of a sound, following it. A fleshy kiss, joined by the sharp, squeaky sucking of one’s lips. It came from the end of the passageway he was in. Troy rushed over there and turned the corner, entering the room.

In some way, it did make sense. When stuck in that hole, Ben told him she’d been slobbering over his manhood. So the fact that the albino lady sat with Ben’s legs over her shoulders, hugging his suspended body into her torso and making out with his dick, it wasn’t a strange continuation of the picture Troy last had. But something didn’t compute in Troy’s mind, something keeping him rooted in place, trying to decipher the puzzle.

And then he noticed. Ben hung upside-down, his head at her abdomen, yet his legs which pointed up over her shoulders barely had the feet reach above her ears. Hugging Ben’s body into her, she was more than half his size. What kind of magic was this?

“Ben?” Troy called out, breaking their privacy. He noticed too, now, how lifelessly Ben dangled in her grasp, arms sprawled out over her thigh, legs swaying about to her movement. He couldn’t break free from her.

“T— Troy…” His voice was a whisper, crackling with weakness. “Get… Get her off me…”

Those words did everything. They revealed the exchange for the one-sided affair it was. They stripped the albino off all her armor of innocence, revealing her for the perpetrator she was.

“Hey, get off him!” Mindful of the hole in the middle, Troy marched towards her.

With a wet smack, she released Troy’s dick and let go of him, letting him lie down between her legs. Troy clenched his fist, coming nearer and nearer. Having focused so much on Ben’s size relative to her, his assumption had been that Ben shrunk. Which, although true, was only half the story.

As she got up, her head met the old familiar height of Troy’s waist when there was plenty of standing left to do. She stood up now, cresting Troy’s height and continuing. Troy paused before her. His eyes met the underside of her beast. Last he’d seen her, the ‘breasts’ had just a been a nipple on a mound of flesh, now more developed, showing a curvature. Her womanhood had developed too from the odd slit into two distinguishable pink lips.

Her tongue poked out and took a lap around her lips, marking the end of a delicious meal, or perhaps the beginning of one. Those familiar white eyes stared blankly at him, as before.

“Hey.” Troy mustered as much courage he could, pointing past her. “Could you change my friend back? We, uhm… We’re leaving, okay?”

She took one step forward.

Troy took one back. “Hey, back off and turn him back!” He pointed at his friend. “Him.” Then he put his palm at knee’s length. “Small?” He raised the palm up to his own face. “Make big. Understand?”

She lunged for him, hands grabbing his waist. Troy punched her cheek, a blow which made her wince, successfully repelling her. He tripped back, hands barely there to catch him as his bottom landed hard on the ground, a round ache crunching his tailbone. Her fingers hooked underneath the lip of his trousers and yanked down. Troy spread his legs wide to prevent them from coming off, pulling his knee back and kicking her on the forehead. That got her hands away, a second Troy used to turn and kick himself off on all four to get up.

“Help!” He screamed. He only heard his echo, and it made him realize just how far down they’d gone, returning to him all the minutes they’d spent descending down these tunnels. Those echoes washed over him with a pang of helplessness, knowing how far away help was.

Hands caught his ankles, preventing him from rising, dragging him back. With a lurch forward, her fingers dug into his knees, wrinkling the fabric with a tight grip and yanking them down.

His dick came free. Like a wolf hearing the cry of a rabbit, a carnal instinct possessed her, snapping forward with a wide-open mouth. The lips fell over his dick, a symphony of sucking and licking starting instantly.

Troy gasped with an electrified squirm, his resistance instantly weakened as his manhood stiffened. The waves of pleasure suppressed his adrenaline, the fight which he’d feel at the threat of a knife or a punch to the head not present.

She pulled his pants further down while her mouth worked him. Troy brought his knee back up, planted his shoe on her shoulder to kick her off, but she elbowed his leg away. The nymph jumped forward and turned, planting her ass on his chest, legs slipping in under his shoulders and locking his arms. She leaned forward and ensued her sucking, the tongue slithering around his shaft. Her feet tucked in under his head, the soles his pillow, and the pink mouth of her pussy hovered over him.

Troy tried to snap out of it, tried to think of the dangers, punching her presented backside. But his arms were restricted from how her larger size straddled him, legs locking his shoulders, and combined with the strange side of him enjoying the ordeal and wanting her to pleasure him, drained him of his fight. His punches were futile.

His orgasm arrived fast, his hips thrusting as he pathetically moaned. As if she hadn’t been animated in her efforts before, now she came alive, the suction of her mouth stronger, maximizing what his virginity had to offer. She guzzled every stream of cum he shot out, slurping them down voraciously, and it was then Troy understood. Hearing her drink him, thinking of how she had Ben’s small body against her and trying to get as much out of him as she could, Troy identified the situation for what it was.

It was the relationship between the predator and the prey.

After his orgasm, extended by her as much as possible, Troy fazed out of consciousness. The next sharply aware moment he had, he noted how his head was under her heels when before he’d been on the soles, how her pussy was further beyond him. And they were even larger. His lower body was naked.

She stood up. Two large hands, their encircling width covering a good portion of his calves, hauled him up. He slipped through his large shirt easily, coming out of it naked, and saw her face upside-down. She held him from his ankles without any perceivable difficulty. Troy might have been a third of her height now.