- Text Size +

“What if she’s taking us to Clara?” Troy said. Him and Ben made their way past the thick mists sprayed off the waterfall’s crash, beads of water coalescing on their foreheads and eyelashes.

“Maybe. But she’s got to have something to say. Hey, come back!” They entered, seeing her bright, white scalp disappear under the lip of the ledge. They peered down and saw her sidle through a crevice.

“She’s not bloody listening.”

“I really think she’s showing us to Clara,” Ben said. “Ronny was shitting himself just staring down here, but we’ve got to look. Come.” They made their way to the narrow ledge and put their backs straight against the rocky wall, carefully easing their way down the wet, sheening stone. The fall was perilous, though there were plenty of passages spanning the emptiness below, making it likely one would catch themselves on something not amounting to a deadly distance. The waters cascaded down in several smaller rivulets, moss and other growth adding color to the gray stones.

Ben and Troy made it to the shelf of stone, a safer platform to stand on, and sidled through the crevice the short, albino lady had taken. When it opened, they saw her slip through down another passageway at the end.

“That’s not far,” Ben said, taking the lead. “She must have waited for us. I’m sure she’s trying to show us something.”

She was not merely fast, but elusive, always half of her visibly entering the next passage once the boys turned the corner. No matter how long or short the corridor was, she gave a glimpse of herself entering the next path, and it felt like chasing the end of a rainbow. The cave was progressively showing signs of sunrocks, stones which channel sunlight like water through a hose, and they brought the presence of the sun down here the way windows would. If one would close their eyes, the brightening of the eyelids’ darkness would fool one to think they were outside.

“Where the hell are you going!” Troy called. She made to the left after the end of their current corridor, her long, white hair flying behind her. Ben made it there and turned, and with the ongoing chase it was bound to happen, but Troy’s shoe slipped on the slick stone and sent him forward, beyond the ledge. Their hearts froze in shock, but there was a pool below where many rivulets converged. Troy dove into the crystal blue water, rebounding up and surfacing with a gasp.

“Are you ok?”

“I’m fine!” The drop was around twenty feet.

Ben’s gaze wandered across the openness. “I can’t see a clear way down.”

“There’s a shore over here.” Troy swam towards it. “I’ll make my way up.”

Ben caught the albino girl down the end of the passage, peering out of an open entry. She was waiting.

“She wants me to come,” Ben said. “I see her. Just follow my voice, alright?”

“Go for it,” his friend called, echoing as he took his own path.

Ben held his hands up to her where she waited. “Would you stop running? Just show us the way, or make some gestures, would you? Give us bloody something.”

She turned to look down the entryway she was leaning out of, then back at him. Although there was no facial expression, no gesture, no word, nothing but her blank stare, it felt like a suggestion as she slipped inside. Growing tired, Ben jogged after her. He turned the corner, a smaller space, where she simply waited at the other end, Ben coming up to meet her.

Stooped forward, Ben slipped with all his momentum, his leg thrown back. He dove forward, arms ready to meet the rock floor, but a rush of adrenaline threw his heart up as he plunged into a hole in the middle of the room, his arms and head continuing through it. His shoulder struck the side painfully, and two stony jabs pinned both sides of his waist.

Ben cried aloud, echoing through the passages. Like some surreal human chandelier, his torso hung upside-down from the roof of another smaller, similar room to the one he’d slipped into. His long hair dangled down like a mophead. Ben flailed his legs about, trying to find purchase, but at the realization he might kick himself into an angle where he’d free his waist and drop headfirst to the floor below, he stopped. The hole holding his waist was a blessing.

Troy called from afar, the words indistinguishable, but no doubt worried over the cry he’d heard. Ben returned a shout.

In the room above, the short lady walked up to the pair of upended, teetering legs and kneeled, grabbing Ben’s pants by the waistline. She pulled them up.

“Don’t bother!” he yelled upwards. “You can’t carry my weight up. You might make it worse, just stop and let Troy get up there.” She was taking his shoes off, and as Ben tried to make sense of why her attempt at pulling him free demanded his shoes be free, she wrestled the trousers around his ankles and threw them too. His lower legs were naked. “What are you doing up there?”

“Say something!” Troy’s voice echoed off the walls, and Ben returned another call for guidance. His friend dashed into the room.

Upon seeing him, Troy burst into laughter. “What the fuck have you gotten yourself into?”

Ben snorted. “Yeah yeah, get the laughs out. Now find a way up and pull me free.”

“Shouldn’t I pull you down? I’ll catch you.”

“I’ll take the option that doesn’t risk my head. It’s better if—” Ben gasped, a high-pitched shriek unlike himself, as if stolen from someone else’s throat.

“What’s wrong with you?”

The discomfort was clear on his face, besides the fact he’d been suspended for the past minutes. He grimaced, but with them came a few moans. “Oh, gods above.”

“What? What is it?”

Finding the words weren’t easy. How would he begin describing that above them, the short, mute, bashful girl was down on all fours and hungrily sucking away at his dick? She played with the limp thing for no more than seconds until it stood erect, and then she engulfed the whole thing with her mouth.

“She… She’s sucking me off. My cock, it’s in her mouth.”

“Oh, I’m so very jealous,” Troy said, raising an eyebrow. “I’m supposed to believe that, you idiot?”

“Troy.” The words were forced out, interrupted by brief moans. “I’m not joking here.” Focusing past the swish of water in the distance, the very faint sound of fleshy smacks and kisses could be heard, Troy narrowly picking it up.

“Aaaah, gods and lords.” Ben’s arms fell straight down, overtaken by a complete relaxation. She not only brought him to orgasm, she gulped every single drop of his seed. The loud slurps hit Troy enough that he considered his friend’s words.

“You—You’re serious?”

Ben didn’t respond, eyes half-closed, mouth open.

“I’ll be damned, wait up! I’ll have to find some way up there.” Troy returned to the doorway, but a faint tick in the middle of the room behind him made him turn. It was the button of Ben’s shirt clicking onto the stone, and Ben’s naked arms disappeared up the hole.

“Ben, are you alright?”

His answer was delayed. “Yeah…” The brief moan showed the afterglow of his orgasm. How the young lady no taller than their waist had managed to drag his friend back up, rationalizing why the shirt had come off, Troy stood puzzled at these questions for a moment. He snapped out of it and commenced his search for a way up to their room. Troy was excited at the prospect of being pampered by the girl, but there was a hint of uncertainty as well.