- Text Size +

“Don’t be scared, little guy. I won’t squeeze too tight,” she vowed, lifting him off the table. Though they sat close for these tutoring sessions, the girl had never picked him up before, let alone snatched him involuntarily, albeit gently. Holding the instantly-quavering boy up to her face, she exhaled warmth over him, hoping it and the cushiness of her cupped palm might relax him long enough to listen to reason. “You won’t be needing your book anymore anyway, since this is going to be our last tutoring session.”

“It… is? W-Why?” Despite his fright, he sounded disappointed.

“Well, because I’m going to eat you right now.”

Margot said this with such bubbly mirth, ear-to-ear smiling while flashing a comely twinkle in her eye, it took a full ten seconds for the news to sink in for Kevin as he indeed was soothed by the texture of her skin and heat of her minty breath. When he did comprehend, he began to seize all over again in the giantess’s hand, though her fingers simply tightened ever-so-slightly in response to keep him from hurting himself.

“WHAT? Y-You’re… you’re j-joking, r-right?” he squealed from beneath her digits.

“No, Kev, it’s not a joke. I really am going to swallow you. But, I’ll be gentle, just like I’m holding you now. Look, there’s no getting around it. I saw the way you reacted when I mentioned Connor. And, see, I’d already been thinking how nice it would be to eat you anyway, and now that I can’t exactly teach you much since you’d be too distracted thinking about me eating him, and you know that’s true, well…”

“N-No, no, no… Margot, please… y-you don’t have to do this!” he rasped, welling up and worming harder. “J-Just let me go, and you’ll n-never see me again!”

“I’m sorry if it’s hard for you to understand, I really am. But my mind’s made up.”

With her intentions kindly confirmed, utter dread overtook Kevin, and he redoubled his pointless efforts to escape her fist. Sportingly, Margot opened her hand and allowed him to sprawl, but pinned down his limbs before he could attempt to leap off her palm, though the fall would’ve maimed him anyway. She couldn’t help but giggle at his adorable efforts, combing a stray blonde lock out of her eyeline, then pinched at his shirt.

“M-Margot… I… I d-don’t want to go l-like Connor…” he croaked, now openly weeping.

“First things first…” she said, ignoring his begging completely with that same chipper outlook and enchanting smirk. In spite of the puny student’s protests, Margot easily plucked his shirt over his head, then moved lower. Throughout the disrobing process, the boy kept on whimpering and tearing-up, hoping she might come to her senses and take pity, but she never did, nor was her happy-go-lucky mood affected. The diminutive pants and shoes came off even easier, leaving him briefly in his skivvies straddled by her thumb, red with embarrassment, before Kevin’s underwear came off too, leaving him naked in a tepid skin-to-skin embrace closed in the hand of a girl he might’ve developed a major crush on, if she wasn’t so insistent on making him her lunch.

“When you think about, it really is a perfect last tutoring session!” she declared, palming the petrified nudist closer to her mouth now. Without an ounce of malice, she smiled glowingly over her distraught soon-to-be appetizer. “Kind of a follow-up to everything we covered last time about the digestive system, you know? And you definitely didn’t remember everything I taught you, since you were so caught up thinking about Connor going in my stomach. Remember how helpful visual aids are? Well… it’ll be a little too dark for you to “see” everything, but a firsthand experience is always the best way to learn. Don’t you agree, Kev?”

Not waiting for a response, since drool was starting to spill at the corner of her lip, Margot lapped her tongue around the rim of her mouth and, made all the hungrier at the view of microscopic tears shining on Kevin’s face, she pressed her slimy oral muscle against his entire head and licked up the salty sorrow, leaving behind a much-thicker layer of enzyme fluid. For good measure, and to get herself even more fired up to overtake him completely, she explored his whole upper body with her tongue, taste buds undulating and the whole meaty mass oozing more gunk with every provocative stroke.

“Marg- mmmf!” he sputtered, his cries drowned out by the smothering beast of slick tongue flesh molesting his head and chest. His desperate thrashing did no good, either, as he was pathetically overpowered by the slow revolutions of her mouth-muscle. “MARGOT! I’m b-begging you! DON’T - EAT - ME! D-Don’t put m-”

Again Kevin was silenced, this time as Margot, moaning with authoritative thirst to have him inside already, bunched her fingers around the naked victim and pressed him onto the flat of her tongue before withdrawing it into her dripping maw like an oven. Though his screeched appeals hadn’t made her budge in the slightest, she did think it only right that Kevin enjoy their final lesson rather than rebelling the whole way, and after playfully passing him between buoyant inner cheeks and letting him ride her gooey serpent like a bronco, pinned him to the roof of her mouth and wedged her tongue hard between his legs, forcing them apart and letting her access his package with the moist tip of her taste-tester. She didn’t expect a reaction, but at least pacification. Margot felt even more fulfilled though when, within seconds of aggressively yet carefully humping the boy’s lower half with her tongue, Kevin began accidentally stiffening, still fighting her, but more half-heartedly so.

Whether this reaction was due to his bewildered arousal or gradual acceptance of his fate, she wasn’t sure, but it didn’t matter to Margot, and it made her glad to feel him settling down. So much for all his resistance. The giantess was further encouraged now to provide a full-body blowjob to the quiet little thing sandwiched between her palate and tongue, giving him the absolute ride of his life before he served an important and educational function in her belly, and she barely had to try. How else would he ever have a chance at such fun with a girl like her, after all? This was almost like charity work, though a kind she was happy to provide. When at last she felt him spasm and go limp as a doll slung across her tongue, his guilty seed shot between her taste buds in a way that actually helped spice up his flavor, Margot scooped Kevin toward her throat with a final salivary swish. Unable to help herself any longer, she gathered spit around him and in one massive swallow, sent her tutoring subject toward his ultimate lesson.

Calmed by the feeling of Kevin’s gurgly peristalsis experience, which echoed Connor’s pilgrimage to her gut as well, Margot leaned back in her chair and tenderly followed his path through her digestive tract with her fingertips along her neck, further relaxed even by his ever-more distant wailing the closer he came to squeezing into her stomach.

Chapter End Notes:
That's the end of these interconnected shorts, but if more chapters on Margot are commissioned, they'll appear here. Cheers!