- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here begins the short sequel, again featuring Margot.

“Now, Kev, you might think digestion doesn’t really get going until your food hits the stomach acid,” Margot cheerily explained, rubbing her palm across her stomach in full view of Kevin, her tutoring pupil, as he perched on the tabletop at his decidedly inferior height to the twenty-two-year-old giantess. The ocean-eyed blonde shook her head, then traced her fingertip up along her abdomen, between her breasts, and back toward her neck as though showing the process in reverse, then opened her mouth just wide enough for the little guy to see her pearly whites, a hint of her dark shiny gullet, and a frothy puddle of saliva cupped atop her tongue. “But it actually starts from the moment you put a bite in your mouth. Saliva isn’t just to make it easier to swallow, you know. It actually starts the breakdown of whatever you’re feeding yourself, then by the time it makes its way down the esophagus, it’s just softened up enough to start the REAL magic down in the tummy. Yes, “tummy” is the scientific term for it! Ha. Is that all clear?”

“Y-Yeah, it’s…” Kevin murmured, swallowing hard as he gazed in subdued wonderment up the living monument of the golden-haired beauty again. “…c-clear.”

Margot was obviously having the time of her life, enthusiastic and charismatic as always (if not more so than before) while teaching the nineteen-year-old lad she’d grown so comfortable with. And so far as Kevin could tell, her behavior hadn’t changed since their tutoring sessions a year ago when he was just a few inches taller than her. After they took a lengthy hiatus, it had been six lessons since their reunion, quite a while after the girl’s birthday ascension to a size that made her student only a couple inches by comparison to her immense frame. Still, the little guy doubted he’d ever be able to look up at her with anything approaching normalcy. Where once the shy fellow nursed a secret affection toward her, even while knowing he’d never have a chance given Margot was so cool, popular, and a few years his senior, now those feelings had blossomed into something stronger upon first seeing her as a lovely titaness, though also coupled with the necessary intimidation and semi-fearful respect that came with sitting in the massive presence of such a towering being.

“I know you can just look at the textbook to see examples of this stuff, but… I always like learning with real-life visual aids, and plus, you’ll be able to get the picture a lot better using ME instead of the book, won’t you?” Margot carried on, mostly oblivious to the subtly-paralyzing effect she had on Kevin. She tapped on the boy’s open book, her fingertip alone covering the pages entirely, then pointed back at the monument of her own body. “I mean, let’s face it, those pictures are preeeeetty teeny-tiny. With me, you don’t have to squint at all! Pretty convenient, right?”

“T-Totally.”

“Also, that little book isn’t going to be able to go as in-depth as I can,” Margot said with a sparkly toothpaste-commercial grin. She ran her fingers through her ravishing auric locks, crossed one leg over the other, and again massaged her palm slowly down her neck. “Obviously you know some of it just from eating food your whole life, but I think I’ve got a pretty important perspective. For example, peristalsis, when your esophagus contracts food down toward your stomach? It doesn’t just fall all the way down, you know. Let’s see, what’s a good way to put this… oh! I know. See, when I swallowed Connor on my last birthday, I could actually feel him wiggling and squirming while my esophagus worked him down inch by inch, so I knew exactly where he was the whole time. It was kind of like a cool little lesson just for me, though that definitely wasn’t the main reason to do it. Anyway, let’s talk about the small intestine…”

Margot rambled right along, not even giving a second thought to the example she’d just used as she continued with Kevin’s education, though she may as well have been singing nonsense words for the rest of the hour, for all he actually learned. Having known Connor as an acquaintance, but never guessed what became of him after the guy’s sudden disappearance, it hit Kevin like a ton of bricks that Margot had swallowed her classmate alive, and not only that, but apparently looked back on it as a pleasant enough memory that she could insert it into anecdotes without realizing the gravity of her statement.

Though the giantess continued using her own body as a humongous visual aid, pointing out the rough locations of digestive organs on her torso, Kevin’s bug-eyed attention was mostly devoted now to her lips high above, imagining what it must’ve felt like for a surely-unwilling Connor to be passed through the plush pink borders of that crescent smile, perhaps tossed on that spongy red tongue and basted in salivary juices (where the process started, as she said), before being gulped into the tunnel and slowly pumped downward via whatever-the-goddamn-vocabulary-word-was. While Kevin was too dazed to learn now, and even terrified at the thought that his outgoing tutor could so casually consume someone, he managed to follow her step-by-step explanation of the gastrointestinal journey, only to imagine Connor’s writhing trip and steady disintegration at every stage.

At the conclusion of the session, once Kevin had solemnly departed her cavernous house, Margot felt satisfied with her work, but uncertain about her cute little student. Small as he was next to her, it wasn’t lost on the giant twenty-something that her spur-of-the-moment revelation about Connor’s fate had made him into a fidgety sweating wreck, deathly-nervous with just a hint of attraction, a status she ironically recognized as matching the attitude of her very first mini-man meal. While she genuinely hadn’t meant to so unsettle Kevin, since she thought of that momentous birthday gulp as a happy milestone rather than traumatic event, seeing her tutoring subject so rattled like that made it impossible for Margot not to be reminded of Connor, so submissive and appetizing in her hand, which reinforced latent feelings of hunger she’d been experiencing during these six tutoring sessions with Kevin. Perhaps she just had a thing for swallowing quiet accommodating wallflower-boys, or maybe it was her realization that there would be an unbearably-awkward atmosphere between them from now on.

Either way, however, Margot’s mouth was already watering in anticipation of a long-overdue snack. It was the right thing to do.

At their next meeting, alone together once again in Margot’s giantess-befitting home, Kevin dutifully opened up his textbook, though immediately she could sense the raw apprehension in him, could see him tremoring at the sight of her absentmindedly licked her lips, even while he still looked to her enormous visage with a hint of boyish lust. Seeing how caught up he was on the concept of her eating someone, Margot knew for certain that this was the only way forward. While she felt sympathy for any confusion he might suffer at first, already a saliva moat was puddling under her tongue, and when she reached out her elegant fingers to grab the tiny fellow instead of commencing a lecture, she had to restrain herself slowly enough to explain her decision. She owed him that much politeness, she decided.

“W-What are you doing?” Kevin balked, just as Margot’s palm cradled against his back and her fingers curled inward to softly but firmly secure him in a loose fist. “M-MARGOT!”