- Text Size +

Despite Conner’s fervent wriggling and momentary cries for mercy, though, the giantess peacefully ignored all resistance. Still, she was remarkably gentle with him, tightening the powerful muscles in her taste bud-decked organ, but never enough to bruise or harm her former classmate aside from squeezing his head firmly down against the cushy terrain of her hand. This carried on for several minutes, silent except for the squishy sound effects of her moist tongue lubricating Conner’s trembling skull, while Jade looked on in quiet amusement at her friend’s focus and apparent enjoyment. At last it ended, Margot pulling her tongue back into her mouth with a pop and looking at Jade in a state of renewed zeal, somewhat aghast.

“Wow… t-that… that was…” Margot murmured in a hypnotic tone. “…so GOOD. So much better than the bottom part. I can’t believe you didn’t tell me first-thing!”

“I just thought it was common sense,” Jade snickered, clapping her hands. The brunette was clearly getting the full entertainment value out of this gift to her friend. “Hey, now you know. Oh, wait a sec, LOOK! You’re not gonna want to miss this!”

“What? What is it?” Margot questioned. She lifted Conner to her eyes, squinting at his spit-coated face. It was tough to tell at first, especially with the shining residue of her balmy saliva painted so thickly from head to toe on the little guy, but after a moment, the giantess saw it: infinitesimal, yet undeniable little tears streaked down Conner’s cheeks like crystal raindrops. “Aww, he’s crying a little bit, isn’t he? That’s so cute!”

“Try it,” Jade purred.

“What?”

“Lick his face again.”

Looking unsure, but now more than willing to trust her friend’s every recommendation, Margot re-pinned Conner to her palm, his weeping little head exposed again. She noticed the instinctive oozing of drool in her mouth before she’d even extended her tongue again to his face, a Pavlovian response in her salivary glands with the knowledge of just how good he tasted. Her tongue poked through her lips with surgical caution. Rather than swabbing in ravenous circles, she merely pointed the peak of her rubbery muscle into Conner’s cheeks, collecting the tears as they fell. Though these spots of his sadness were pathetically small upon the drenched landscape of Margot’s tongue, they soaked nonetheless into her taste buds, which almost seemed to engorge at the introduction of this new exotic flavor. She only stopped lapping when certain she’d collected each tear.

“Oh my gosh…” Margot huffed in disbelief. Her wild eyes drank him in. She sucked in her cheeks, savoring every drop of his crying to its last, then gulped it down like expensive champagne. Subtly, her hips gyrated against the couch cushions, her free hand gripping her thigh in recognition of the growing stir taking place in certain sensitive locations. “That… that was so freaking good! I… thought it would be salty, like sea water, but it was so sweet instead. Like fruit juice, but… better than any I’ve ever had!”

“Now you’re getting it!” Jade practically cheered. “A lot more changed last year than just your height, after all. You’re finally starting to see it. And taste it, too.”

“I want to eat him now,” Margot whispered, almost desperate with yearning. Her stomach audibly grumbled, demanding to be filled after so much teasing. “I… need to.”

“Yes, you do,” Jade agreed. “Enough’s enough. It’s time to join the club, girl. You might want to take off his clothes first, though, so you get the full experience.”

Margot obeyed right away, pinching Conner’s pant legs in her fingernails. Even in the heat of her hunger, though, the giantess remembered to be gentle, tugging just enough to test the seams. After soaking his clothes in so much saliva from her incessant licking, though, the fabric came apart like wet tissue, and Margot quickly repeated the act with the boy’s shirt, then his underwear and shoes, leaving him completely nude, saturated, and crying in her palm.

“Goodbye for now, Conner,” she said to him, quietly and with dulcet care, practically a lullaby. “You were always so nice to me in school, and I’ll always appreciate that you were the first person I ever got to eat. I mean it. I won’t ever forget this. You’re so delicious, and the best birthday present I could’ve possibly gotten. I just really want you to know that. And… sorry, but I’m too excited. I have to have you. Hold still now, and I promise it won’t hurt at all.”

Conner’s final pointless rebuttal was drowned out by the sound of Margot’s jaws yawning open and her tongue splashing in the moat of saliva past her pearly white teeth. Extending the platform of her muscle out, the giantess reverently set her younger schoolmate down across her taste buds, tubing its shape around him as she pulled him back inside and sealed her lips shut. Her cheeks deflated as she suckled him at the center, using her giant tongue to massage Conner over every available surface, softly twisting and extracting flavors from his body and especially his fresh tears. She closed her eyes, fingertips alighting at her lips and quivering at the nigh-transcendental experience of eating her very first person. When at last she gulped, it was slow and solemn, with a gradual smile spreading over her lips.

“So? I guess you’ll forgive me now for getting your present to you a couple days late, huh?” Jade wheedled.

“Y-Yeah, that was definitely… a good present,” Margot breathed, still recovering from the sheer ambrosia.

“How’s he doing?”

“Amazing. I… can feel him in my throat still,” the giantess said, a hand over her neck to caress the tender shape passing down her esophagus within. “This is so cool. Oh, there he goes…”

“Uh-huh. When you pay attention to it, you can feel everything,” Jade said. “Where is he now?”

“He’s… in my stomach,” Margot replied, almost dream-like, as though she wasn’t certain herself until she answered. Her hand traced down from her neck, over her chest, and to her flat belly. Peeling back the hem of her top, she pressed her palm into her tummy, concentrating on every minute sensation. “He’s still moving a lot. Oh, it’s so precious. I wish he’d keep doing that for a while.”

“He might. But… not forever, either,” Jade said. “Obviously.”

“Yes, I know. Still, it was special. I’ll never forget you, Conner,” Margot sighed at her abdomen. Her fingertips stroked her stomach again and again in graceful loops around her belly button. “So, um… where can we get some more?”

Chapter End Notes:
This is technically the end of this short story, but there's a quick sequel with Margot that I'll be posting here as well, so stay tuned.