- Text Size +

Dave Roberts was a mad scientest in the stricted secence. He had developed a powerful machine. With out getting into technical details of how or why it works it basically can make women grow to super size, at there own will. It also gave them super powers, mostly invincibility with a few other things.

Dave wanted to test out his machine. But on who? He thought about it for a minute or two. On TV it was talking about Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and Tara Reid. What the hell, thought Dave? He turned on his laptop. It was connected to the machine. Dave was looking at a picture of the earth. He tiped in Tara Reid’s name. The view was suddenly of Tara Reid shopping. The target was locked and he fired.

Tara Reid suddenly knew she had the power to grow. But she somehow also knew that she could only grow up. It was permenant. But she closed her beautiful blue eyes and focued.

In Los Angeles, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were shopping in some super upscale clothing stores outside on a sunny California day. Suddenly they both realized that they had the power to grow.

O-shit thought Paris. This is what I have been waiting for.

Lindsay focused a little on growing. Suddenly, Lindsay looked down at her $5,000 dollar shoes. They felt tight. She lifted her leg up and watched her open toed shoe break open with her sexy red painted toes leading the way. Her other shoe also broke and colapsed under some new weight. Not fat, but from sudden growth.

She felt her panties snap as did her bra and it fell to the ground. Lindsay giggled. It felt good to grow. She stoped growing about 7 ½ feet. Lindsay like Paris Hilton, knew that her growth was irrereversable. Paris, meanwhile, had been watching Lindsay. My god Lindsay was growing! That slut, thought paris.

She closed her eyes and focused, hard. Lindsay turned around to show Paris her new growth but where Paris should have been was a tall pair of thin legs. The 7 ½ foot tall Lindsay Lohan looked up at A now 25 foot tall Paris Hilton.

Make that 30 feet tall, no 40 feet tall.

"Dammit Paris" Lindsay yelled.

The now 65 foot Paris Hilton looked down at Lindsay. "Were you saying something?" Giggled Paris. "It’s hard to hear you up here.

Lindsay had been growing to try and catch up. She yelled at Paris, "What are you doing? You know there is no way to reverse this." "So what," said Paris. "Don’t grow then."

A now nude and 35 foot tall Lindsay Lohan said, "I am already this big. Just don’t grow any bigger. I am on my way up."

40 feet.

50 feet.

60 feet.

Finally she stopped 65 feet tall.

There they stood indistrictuble goddesses. The funny thing was when they looked around. No one was running and screaming like you see in the movies. Everybody just stood there watching and taking pictures. The police were there, but they just had people stay at a ‘safe’ distance away. "Now what?" Lindsay asked Paris.

But when she turned around to look at Paris Hilton’s face she was instead looking at her chest, and now her toned belly. Linsays smacked Paris’s ass. "Stop growing you slut!"

Angry Lindsay grew to catch up.

70 feet.

100 feet.

Soon 250 feet.

Paris stopped at 1000 feet tall. So did Lindsay when she cought up 20 minutes later. They looked down at the now small people. They were just slowly backing away from them. Lindsay rubbed her now swollen boobs. Her browze flawless skin glistned in the sunlight could be seen for miles around. "Paris, I think they are looking at my boobs." She giggled her rack. It disrupted some small clouds.

Suddenly both Paris and Lindsay felt the ground vibrate alittle. Than a little more. They looked off in the distance towards sanfransisco. The city was coming apart. They quickly learned why. It was Tara Reid, Mandy Moore, and Erkia Christensen. They appeared to be having a growing contest.

But why, thought Lindsay. They have to know that they can’t shrink, but only grow. It looked like Erika Christensen was winning.

1000 feet

2000 feet

3000 feet.

One mile tall.

She was only growing faster and faster. Erika had gained some extra weight lately and her now 3 mile tall growing body was the only thing anyone looked at. Her growing feet now rested on half of sanfriscico.

Tara and Mandy had to run from her growing feet. Only about a mile tall them selves they were puny to the now 6 mile tall Erika. She opened her bright green eyes. Wow I am so big, she thought. She looked down. Her feet covered Sanfrisico. She suddenly stoped growing. She was now ten miles tall. Her massive body was watched worldwide.

The only thing anyone talked about now was Erika Christensen. The other small giantesses were trying to catch up at only 2 miles and growing. Erika kicked at them. They fell onto citys, and millions were killed and injured. But they did not have a scratch on them.

Erika lifted up her plump leg and pressed down on a now 1-½ mile tall growing Mandy Moore.

Nothing.

Mandy yelled, "get your stinky foot off of me. You can’t hurt me." Suddenly Erika realized that they were all going to be has big if not bigger than she was. I am going to be the biggest, she thought. She shut her beautiful green eyes and focused on growing. The entire globe vibrated has Erika grew. Fast.

She was growing about a mile a second. She opened her eyes to see a foggy haze around her. That’s funny, she thought it was a only a little cloudy out. Then everything got clear. She realized what the fog was. It was earth’s atomsphere. She smiled realizing that she can survive outer space. She looked down and saw that her feet covered half of the United States and Canada. Maybe some of Mexico. If not they will soon, thought Erika and she wiggled her massive toes.

The smaller giantesses jumped on her massive growing feet. It would take hours if not days to catch up to Erika. Suddenly Erika felt something going on around her feet. The Western Hemisphere cracked and colapsed under her mega feet. The surface of the earth she stood had compressed to the very core. It made a loud cracking noise.