- Text Size +

Razita looked down at the shrunken party, shifting her weight slightly as she held the elf who had been tormenting her and the mage who had shrunk her in the first place in her hand. It was tempting to just bring her boot down on the lot of them, but with that poison in her system… She scowled, well, it wasn’t like she had any particular affection for The Mistress anyway.

“Okay listen up,” she growled, pulling a small leather satchel from her belt, “everyone get in here, it’ll keep you hidden and I can carry you to a storeroom or something and you can grow back.” She dropped it in front of the group on the ground, and hesitantly Chadwick walked towards it, opening the drawstring almost like a tentflap. With one last look up at the orc, he gestured for the others to follow him inside. Rumana went next, followed by Tyra, and then Enid, who paused a moment before getting in the bag.

“Remember orc,” she said with a mischievous grin, “we all make it inside, or no antidote for you!”

“I know,” she growled, “I’m just going to carry the elf someplace else…”

“Wait, what!?” Eletha shrieked.

Enid shrugged, “Okay, but if she’s hurt, it’s your funeral…” With that she stepped into the bag with the others.

Vann gulped nervously, from his spot in Eletha’s hand the orc was truly massive, a towering mountainous being with a face like the side of a cliff, looming over Eletha, who suddenly seemed very nervous.

“Uh, hey,” she said meekly, “let’s not do anything hasty-“

“The little mage in your hand destroyed my armor,” she growled, “and you kept me in the back of your nasty underwear!”

“E-Elves are naturally clean and-“ Eletha began.

“Oh, spare me,” Razita chuckled, “would you like to take a guess where you two are going?”

“Surely we can come to some other arrangement?” Vann shouted.

“Tell the flea I can’t hear him,” Razita chuckled, bringing the two of them around to the back of her pants. She hooked a thumb around the hem of her pants, pulling them away and revealing a large pair of plump green buttcheeks waiting below the two of them.

Vann and Eletha screamed together, at least until he was cut off as the elf gripped him tight, squeezing the air from his lungs as they fell into the waiting crack. The light disappeared as the orc released the hem, tightening her pants again with a drawstring and sealing the two of them in.

“Elves are naturally clean,” she mocked in a low voice as she bent to pick up the other party members sealed in the leather bag. She reached back and adjusted the squirming elf, chuckling to herself as she was forced further in between her cheeks. Satisfied that the two she was angriest at wouldn’t be enjoying their journey, she set off towards the fortress.

Razita stalked through the camp, her broadsword across her back, thankfully not destroyed or taken with the rest of her equipment. Some of the goblins stared at her, but a snarl managed to send them scurrying back to their chores.

Goblins, she thought irritably, stupid creatures… she wouldn’t have liked to work with them normally, stereotypes aside most orcs didn’t. The closest equivalent she’d been able to explain to human mercs was to imagine themselves leading an army of apes… it just made a person feel primitive, and not in a fun smashy way either.

Still, the creatures gravitated to strength and magical will, gathering a big mob of them was one of the first things a prospective dark lord did, if The Mistress was doing anything differently on that front, it was hiring experienced mercenaries to give her horde some manner of order.

“Where’s your fancy runed plate?” Grimbul, a portly human merc with a car across his cheek asked, watching her walk through the camp.

“It was slowing me down,” she lied, “I ditched it.”

He laughed, “come on, you had to have lost it in a game of cards or something!”

She sighed and rolled her eyes, walking by him without answering. She angrily clenched her buttcheeks together, and smiled as she heard just the tiniest little squeak.

Serves you two right, she chuckled inwardly.

The fortress itself only had a bored looking human guard, he just nodded at her, leaning on his spear and looking over the mob of goblins. His job was mostly to keep the primitive creatures out of the more delicate operations inside, for her part Razita had only been inside a few times, preferring her tent beneath an open sky to the cots and mattresses of the keep’s barracks.

Now to find someplace private, she thought to herself.

“Gods what a nightmare!” Eletha moaned, wedged between the orc’s massive cheeks she was being drenched in the mix of sweat and grime as the orc walked. She had Vann’s even tinier form clutched against her chest, and he grimaced as the elf squeezed him tight. Being toyed with by giants had just become a regular part of his life, but this was probably the smallest he’d been in comparison to one, and the orc’s sweat was rapidly soaking his clothing and mussing his hair.

He gasped with Eletha in relief as the world above them opened up, and a massive green hand reached down to rescue them from the sweaty confines at the back of Razita’s underwear. Looking around Vann noticed they were in some kind of bedroom, sparse, with nothing more than a simple cot and a desk. The rest of the party had already been released from the leather satchel, and were looking up at Razita expectantly.

“Okay,” she muttered, setting Eletha, and by extension Vann, on the table, “fix them and get me my antidote!”

Vann took a breath, then chanted the spell he’d memorized from Zenovia’s holy book. There was a quick flash, and then the party was full size, sitting on the bed. His world shook as Eletha grunted in surprise, suddenly finding herself holding him and sitting on top of the desk across from the bed. There was another burst of light, and he cried out in surprise as he returned to his full size, tumbling down to the floor in front of her. Vann groaned and sat up, rubbing his head as he looked over the results of his spell… everyone seemed back to normal.

“Okay, I held up my end of the deal,” Razita growled, holding a hand out to Enid, who just giggled.

“Well…” she said with a mischievious grin, “I can’t actually give you the antidote…”

Razita’s face paled, “why not?” she hissed, “the clock is ticking fox-girl!”

“That stuff you drank was actually just some berry syrup I made,” she laughed, “you were never poisoned.

“You mean to tell me literally put ourselves in this woman’s hands on a bluff?” Chadwick asked incredulously.

“Yeah,” Enid said with a shrug, “but it all worked out okay, didn’t it?”

“I can’t believe you!” Razita said, fists clenched with rage.

“Wow, you betrayed all of your friends for nothing,” Rumana laughed.

“T-they’re not friends, this is, was, just a job!” Razita said, a tinge of red in her face. “I’m with you guys now anyway!”

“Oh really?” Chadwick asked, rubbing his chin thoughtfully, “well, I don’t suppose you’d know where The Mistress’s room would be?”

“Nope,” she said, crossing her arms, “but her treasure vault is in the middle of the keep.”

Rumana’s ears perked up, “well, maybe we could go check that out,” she said, looking to Chadwick eagerly.

“If we’re going to be looking for trouble, I’m completely tapped out guys,” Vann said, struggling to make a pair of blue sparks dance over his fingers, “changing everyone’s size back to back like that took more out of me than I thought.”

Luckily you’ve got plenty of people to help you recharge, Zenovia mused, now let’s see… Tyra and the elf are always eager… but I want to see you with the orc Vann.

He paled, staring up at the towering wall of muscle that was Razita, a-are you sure? I don’t know if we can trust her-

“What are you looking at short stuff?” the orc growled, crossing her arms.

“I uh…” he cleared his throat, “Razita, could you er… help me with a ritual to restore my magic?” he asked weakly.

“Oh wow,” Tyra laughed, “I’m going to have to see this…”

“Okay, enough beating around the bush, what’s this ritual this twerp is always having to do?” Razita asked angrily.

“I think I’m going to have a look around,” Chadwick said with a smirk, standing up and starting towards the door.

“Yeah, let’s see about finding that treasure room,” Rumana said eagerly.

“Don’t have too much fun Vann!” Enid giggled, following them. Eletha shot the orc a quick look of anger, then sniffed as she joined them.

“So what are doing here?” Razita asked, “sacred oils, candles, what?”

“You get to ravage Vann,” Tyra said with a smirk.

Razita started, then looked down at him, “Oh… a sex goddess,” she grinned, “okay, sure, get on the bed-“

“No,” Vann said with a weak smile, “more of a uh… female domination goddess.”

Razita growled and one of her hands reached down and tore Vann’s uniform from the neck down to his waist, letting the enchanted fabric fall to the ground, already mending itself, and exposing his bare chest. Vann grunted as her hands lifted under his armpits, tossing him violently to the bed, just giving Tyra enough time to scramble out of the way.

“That suits me just fine,” Razita said with a toothy grin, “so, your goddess wants to see you pushed around a little?” she laughed, pulling her shirt off and allowing a massive pair of cantaloupe sized breasts bounce free with a jiggling motion.

“She wants to see him pushed around a lot,” Tyra said, pulling a chair out of the desk and draping herself over it to enjoy the show. “I’m thinking Vann will get the most power if you give him the old Orc village ravaging treatment.”

“Let’s see what I’m working with,” Razita growled, grabbing the hem of Vann’s pants and yanking hard enough for him to yelp as they came off. As his erection sprang free the orc paused, then snickered, then finally burst into laughter. “Oh gods,” she wheezed, leaning over Vann and flicking the tip of his manhood with a single finger, “this thing is adorable!

Vann’s face burned with embarrassment as he felt the shrinking begin, his magic returning to him as his size was seemingly stripped away by the orc’s teasing words.

“And it’s getting smaller?” she mused, raising an eyebrow, “no… your whole body is, poor little humie,” she laughed, “that must make things… difficult.”

“Hey, he knows what he’s doing with it, that’s what counts,” Tyra chuckled, watching from across the room and letting her own hand drift into her pants, “but as a tip, if you get him small enough and put him in the right place… well, it’s quite an experience.”

The orc’s eyebrows raised in understanding, and she turned back to Vann, slowly teasing his shaft with one of those massive green fingers, “is that true humie? Is the best way to use you to make you tiny and put you up my snatch?”

“Uh, yeah a lot of women seem to enjoy it,” he gulped.

She traced a finger up his cock again, smirking smugly as it twitched slightly, “are you already about to cum? Wow, it’s small and it doesn’t last,” she laughed. She sat herself on the bed, scooping up his rapidly shrinking form “you’re cute though… maybe I should just take you with me when this is all over?” she mused, teasingly rocking him in her arms. “A little thing like you needs someone big and strong to take care of them…”

“Uhh…” Vann gulped, “I have to rebuild Zenovia’s temple so-“

“Oh hush,” she laughed, gently tugging on his erection as she smushed his face into her breast, “you’re not going to last very much-“ her eyes went wide as drops of white cum began to spurt out from Vann, his shrinking form spasming against a breast that was now much larger than his head as he struggled for breath amid the pleasure of a humiliating orgasm.

“Damn,” Tyra laughed, “I’ve never made him go that quick.”

“Hmm…” she mused, watching Vann gasp for breath as she let his head fall away from her breast, “still too big to go where you’re got to go…” She lowered him to the ground, and he stared up at the orc in awe, only coming up to her knee.

Her foot lifted over him, half the length of his body, “I expect a little fight now,” she said with a grin as the green mass rocketed towards him. He braced himself as her toes knocked him to the ground like a battering ram, and he grunted as he hit the smooth stone floor. The air was knocked out of him again as the orc’s foot pressed down on him, the rough callused heel growing against his body as he inhaled the mix of sweat and grime that covered Razita’s toes.

“Give her a kiss,” Tyra laughed, looking on as Vann continued to shrink beneath the torment of the green feet.

“Yeah,” Razita agreed, grinning broadly, “show a little proper respect!”

Vann kissed the orc’s toe, now as large as his face, and grimaced at the salty grimy taste, he felt a buzz of magic being given to him, and suddenly the toe was even larger, easily covering him as Razita playfully pressed the soft pad down over his face, smothering him with the vinegary scent of a digit that spent most of the day in a boot.

“He should be just the right size,” Tyra said, peering down at Vann, who had vanished beneath the orc’s foot.

She growled lustfully as she lifted her foot off of him, reaching down and gripping him with her thick fingers, squeezing his naked body and chuckling to herself as she felt his tiny erection poke against her palm.

“Ready to go again? What a strange little human, to enjoy this…”

“You might say I’ve been getting him ready to worship his goddess since we were young,” Tyra joked, winking at Vann.

“Yeah thanks,” Vann joked sarcastically as he looked at the leering titan holding him in her coiled grip, “s-so are you ready?”

“Goodbye humie,” she chuckled, bringing him down to a pair of lips slightly obscured by frizzy hair that matched her head. He felt the familiar wet warmth as he was forced inside her, the world going dark as her most intimate place devoured him, sliding him inside without resistance.

The first thing he noticed was that, compared to Tyra or Eletha, the orc was strong, even here. He grunted as the powerful walls compressed around him, seeming eager to crush him as the overpowering scent of her juices flooded his mouth, choking him as he fought against her for breath.

“That is, good,” Razita moaned, leaning back on the bed and allowing her hand to drift down, a single finger pushing Vann the rest of the way in, “come on humie, squirm!” She gasped and laughed, “if you don’t fight harder than that my cunt is going to pulp you!”

Vann could only just barely make out her words, fighting for any air he could get as her walls seemed to drive him deeper, further inside her as the slime cascaded over him and his world quaked with every twitch of pleasure he gave her. He felt a finger reach into his prison, pushing him deeper as he fought with all his might, a losing battle where each of his movements only seemed to encourage her, making the contractions stronger.

“Yes!” she crowed, fingering herself to orgasm as Vann’s struggles weakened, “come on, just a little more!” She hissed in breath, squeezing him one final time as his struggles renewed, then collapsed to the bed, shaking it slightly as she panted for breath.

Vann’s world was slowly growing still, the tight grip her womanhood had kept on him released, allowing him to breath in what little humid air there was within her. Her scent was powerful, moreso than Tyra’s, or Eletha’s, similar, but rawer, stronger, sticking to him with every drop of the slime that her womanhood had coated him with, and as her finger pinched his ankle and began to draw him out, he had a feeling that he’d be occasionally catching the taste or smell of Razita for the rest of the day at least.

“How was that?” she asked, grinning as she dangled his limp and dripping form before her smug face.

“I sure enjoyed the show,” Tyra said, wiping her damp fingers.

Vann snapped his fingers, watching blue sparks race along his knuckles and down his digits, “looks good,” he called to her.

“Let me know if you need any help satisfying your goddess later,” Razita laughed, lowering him between her breasts, “I think I’ve found my lost piety.” She reached for her tunic, tossing it on and lacing it up, squeezing the orbs together and holding Vann in place.

“You can still cast full size spells when you’re small, right?” Tyra asked, standing up.

“Yeah,” he grunted, fighting against the pair of breasts trapping him.

“I don’t see why we should wait until you’re big again then,” Tyra said, reaching for her swordbelt and buckling it back on, “let’s go find the others.”

The rest of the group hadn’t gone far, the relatively empty barracks housing ended in a simple hallway leading into the rest of the fortress, and as the three of the approached Chadwick waved them over quietly.

“Refilled your mana Vann?” Eletha asked with a smug smirk, eyeing his position in the orc’s cleavage.

“We got the job done,” Razita said, reaching down to stroke his still mussed hair lightly. She glanced around at the party, “uh, say, could I get my weapon if we’re doing this?”

“I don’t think so,” Chadwick said, patting her sword hanging at his own side, “I’ll keep this for now.”

“Elf, do you feel that!?” Enid said suddenly, her fox ears perking up.

“Yes,” Eletha muttered, “there’s a very powerful ritual being performed somewhere above us…”

“The roof maybe?” Vann called, looking upwards.

“I guess we know where The Mistress is,” Tyra said, hands on her hips, “right, you guys want to just storm up there, swords slashing, and see how it plays out?”

“Well, there are six of us,” Enid said, looking over the group, rubbing her chin as her tail danced slightly.

“Seven,” Razita said hesitantly, “and she usually stays by herself when she’s not giving orders…”

“Okay, six of us, and one maybe,” Enid giggled, “I guess we should go for it?”

Carlotta Tessera, The Mistress, sat in the center of the painted rune circle on the roof of the castle, looking up at the late afternoon sky. She could feel the astral bodies moving, as though they were organs of her own body, far beyond the blue sky and clouds, massive chunks of rock and metal hurled through the heavens, circling the very world. It had taken her centuries of study, but she had finally used a mix of magical disciplines to reach out and touch these celestial bodies, these asteroids, and when the time came, she would bring them to earth in a great rain of fire that would bring the world to heel.

She held a black gloved hand overhead, breathing out slowly as she felt her weapons drift slowly overhead, hidden by distance. It would take the finest of Dwarven astronomers and elven mages to understand the ability she’d mastered, let alone realize the danger in it… so it surprised her to find intruders in her camp.

The goblin army and the mercenaries were but a core, the beginnings of a force that would swell to truly apocalyptic sizes once the cities of the settled folk had been wiped from the earth. A Dark Lady she would be, like the terrors of old, raining the very skies down on her foes as her followers devoured all that did not yield. What she was doing would no doubt attract attention before she was ready, so she’d planned for stray adventurers, other bandits, even perhaps a rival sorcerer, but the composition of this group intrigued her.

Three magic users… a lot of firepower for this part of the world, she reached out for them with the tendrils of her mind, trying to discern who they were. The first was an  elf, hardly surprising, they were often found in the ranks of the forces of good, and they were born of magic after all, the next was something strange, a nature spirit of some kind, yet one that had physical form? The fox girl was an enigma, perhaps something to be studied post mortem. The final magic user… her heart skipped a beat, that was a magic she was well familiar with.

Zenovia, she growled, so she finally woke up… She cackled softly, standing up and stretching, her long blonde hair shining in the sun as she held out a hand, causing her staff to fly through the air to her as she readied for battle. Let us see what angry young woman you’ve set as your champion this time, she chuckled, it would be amusing to bring a servant of the goddess of female domination low!

Chadwick paused at the top of the staircase, eyeing the door which led out onto the rooftop of the stone fortress. He glanced back at them, putting a finger over his lips and beginning a countdown, the group readied themselves to storm the roof, but there was a clanking sound as the lock slid against its housing, and a moment later the door slowly creaked open. Chadwick looked back at the group curiously, then steeled himself as he led them out.

“Welcome,” The mistress called, eyeing the group as they fanned out. She smirked as they took her in, the low cut black corset and heels were a holdover from her own time with Zenovia, while she’d long grown tired of the goddess’s bizarre sex games, she had to admit she’d fallen in love with the outfits.

“The Mistress I presume?” Chadwick said, his hair blowing dramatically as he drew his sword.

“Of this army, and soon the world,” Carlotta said with a smirk, “and your rabble… are you here to stop me?”

“We’re here to arrest you for raiding our town!” Tyra said, pulling her own weapon, “and whatever all of this is? You need to stop that too! So come quietly and-“

“Oh give it a rest!” Carlotta snapped, “what if I did surrender, right here, right now? What would you even do? Did you lot even bring any handcuffs? Are you going to carry me four days back across the prairie?”

“Well…” Chadwick muttered uncomfortably, “if you want to give up, we could figure something out-“

“You’re assassins, don’t dress it up,” Carlotta said, rolling her eyes. She spotted Razita and scowled, “I don’t suppose you’d be willing to honor your contract, orc?”

“Uhh…” Razita gulped and then shrugged, “Sorry Mistress, but I really like seven on one odds over six on two…”

“You just can’t hire good help these days,” she muttered angrily. “Now then, which one of you is here representing that trollop goddess Zenovia?”

“That would be me!” Vann shouted, pushing himself up against Razita’s breasts and peering out angrily at her.

Carlotta blinked, then squinted, “What…” she walked a little closer to Razita, the rest of the group readied their weapons, but it was clear her intent wasn’t hostile. She stopped a few paces from Razita, then gaped, staring at the shrunken man trapped in her cleavage. “No,” she whispered, her mouth breaking into a smile, then a long cruel laugh, “you can’t mean to tell me Zenovia empowered a man?” She kept laughing, the cruel cackle turning into a wild guffaw, like a drunk who’d seen his friend fall down. Her face was going red, and it was clear she was struggling to stay on her feet, “by the divines, to use her power you’d have to constantly be letting women put you through the most humiliating treatment!” She wiped away a tear, “I mean, look at you!” she pointed to his state, tucked between the orc’s breasts, “is this a joke? Did Zenovia lose her mind after sleeping for a thousand years?”

Vann’s eyes narrowed, and a bolt of lighting rocked down from the clear blue sky, slamming into the screaming form of The Mistress and sending her flying across the roof until she rolled to a stop.

Carlotta growled angrily, struggling back to her feet. Her perfect blonde hair was blown and split, and soot marred her regal features as energy crackled in the air around her.

“My timing isn’t great,” Vann called, “but I hope the joke landed.”

“Damn,” Razita breathed, “uh, hey little humie?” she said, looking down at her breasts nervously, “you know all that stepping on you stuff was just in good fun, right?”

“MOVE!” Vann shouted at her.

Razita looked up, wide eyed as a green fireball rocketed towards them. She shouted in surprise as she did a sideways leap, tumbling out of the way of the projectile as it burst into sparks against a tower behind them.

“TAKE HER DOWN!” Chadwick shouted, screaming a battle cry as he, Rumana, and Tyra charged forward.

Carlotta snarled, muttering counterspells as the elf hurled her own blue flames at her, directing them at the spiky vines that seemed to burst from the ground at the fox girl’s orders. She felt a smile return to her face as she twirled her staff and prepared for the oncoming mob, blocking one sword strike, then another with her staff. A sparking red stick flew at her from the dwarf, she quickly tried to determine what enchantment it had on it, but the boom and the force sending her flying backward cut off the thought.

She slammed against one of the stone towers ringing the roof, and grunted in pain as she fell to the ground, covered in soot. She growled as she forced herself back to her feet, glaring at the group approaching her, weapons drawn.

“It’s over Mistress!” Chadwick called.

Becoming a dark lord or lady was its own long and cherished tradition, one Carlotta had spent a great deal of time reading up on before embarking on the path herself. Like knights, mages, rangers, and other disciplines, dark lords had their own maxims of sayings, just as a knight would tell you he fought for honor, or a wizard would lecture you on how he was never on time nor early, a dark lord’s favorite words reflected the long history of the profession. Carlotta’s face lit up with excitement as the lead knight set her up for one of the Dark Overlord’s most cherished phrases.

“Over!?” She laughed madly, “it hasn’t even begun!”

She held a hand above her head, and the earth rumbled as the heavens began to fall.

Chapter End Notes:
The Mistress reveals herself! Her history with Zenovia will be explored further as we move into the final conflict. Thanks for the reads and reviews as always!