- Text Size +

Vann hurried along after Zenovia, the twenty foot tall goddess strutting through his misty dreams and yanking a lease clipped to a collar around his neck. Like always he wasn’t sure how he’d gotten here, or where exactly they were, his goddess had simply appeared, towering over him and giving him a wink as she’d slipped the pink collar around his neck.

“I just felt like taking my champion for a walk,” she said with a smile as the mist parted, showing a paved path through a wooded garden, flowers in bloom. She yanked on the leash, causing him to stumble as he scurried after her.

“I’m going to recover everything that was stolen from the temple,” Vann said eagerly, looking up almost fawningly at Zenovia as she stopped to pluck a flower that grew almost as tall as he stood.

“I know you will,” she giggled, “it’s so cute how eager you are to please me…” the flower seemed to shrink in her hand, until it was the right size for her to slip it behind his ear, the pink petals adhered to the side of his forehead. “I do enjoy our little chats,” she sighed happily, “too many of my champions found me burdensome, a nag if you will…”

“I wasn’t sold on this whole thing at first,” Vann admitted, “I mostly wanted to help my friends, but…” he shrugged and smiled, “I think I’d like to do this forever…”

“I have few mortal souls in my own realm,” Zenovia admitted, looking around the vast garden she’d created, “but if you’re a good boy, then forever might be on the table…”

The world grew murky as he started waking up, and Zenovia bent down and gave his shrunken form one quick kiss.

Tyra hugged Vann close, as she usually did when they slept, and her nose twitched as she woke up, the sweet fragrance tickling her senses, “did you go pick a flower overnight?” she laughed, looking at the pink carnation tucked behind his ear.

“Good morning, everyone,” Eletha said smugly, prancing around the camp in the black boots. The heels seemed to change size as she stepped, matching her desires. She smirked as she towered over Vann, walking by him and briefly meeting Tyra eye to eye.

“Where’s our prisoner?” Chadwick asked, pulling up the stakes on his tent.

“She’s safe,” Eletha giggled. She tapped one of her feet on the ground a moment, and Vann could swear he heard a squeak from the boot. “Now, who wants to give the holy footwear a kiss for good luck before we go?”

“I swear elf, if you make me kiss those shoes again, you will wake up tomorrow with a firecracker stuck up your nose, and me standing over you with a match,” Rumana growled.

“Hmm…” Eletha gave a smug grin as she glanced over Tyra and Vann.

Tyra smirked, then with lightning speed pulled the white and red whip from her belt. It leapt out like a thing alive, wrapping around the elf before she could so much as squeal in surprise. Tyra held the handle, watching happily as Eletha was hung upside down by her ankles. The whip easily bound her like a snake, wrapping around her as the tip slipped down the elf’s clothing.

“T-Tyra!” Eletha squealed as a warm energy began to pulse through the whip,

“I told you I’d get back at you for making me kiss those,” the knight laughed. Eletha’s body seemed to go slack, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she shuddered with pleasure. Slowly the whip began to uncoil, righting the panting Elf and placing her on the ground, where she took a moment to steady herself.

“Okay, no boot kissing,” Eletha muttered.

Vann rolled his eyes, chuckling as he walked up to her, knelt, and placed a single kiss on the shining black boot on the elf’s foot. He definitely heard someone inside begging to be let out, but he shrugged, it was as good a place for the prisoner as any.

He stood back up, smirking as he looked up at Eletha’s somewhat embarrassed face, “there, have I paid proper respect to my Elven superior?”

“For now,” Eletha sniffed, though there was a tinge of red in her cheeks, “erm…” she giggled, “thanks Vann.”

They’d been walking for the better part of a day when Chadwick brought them to a halt, ordering everyone to crawl on their bellies through a patch of tall grass leading up to one of the tall rolling hills of the prairie. Vann lay down, elbowing his way up with the rest of the group as they peered across the landscape below.

Across the yellow-green prairie there was a muddy river, winding lazily through the grasslands like someone had trailed a piece of string over a carpet, across it stood a massive stone tower, easily hundreds of feet tall, squat and wide with gates to put most castles to shame. Scattered around the structure was a shockingly orderly camp, with hide tents in neat rows stretching across the fields. From the row of ditches in the far corner, whoever was running things had even forced the goblins to dig latrines.

“Impressive,” Chadwick muttered, “Eletha, can you get the orc for me? I have a few more questions for her.”

Eletha scurried down the ridge slightly, giving herself enough room to stand without being seen. With a smug grin she pulled one of the black leather boots off, revealing her pale bare foot, her toes wiggling in the midday sun.

“Oh Eletha,” Tyra said, shaking her head with a chuckle, “you didn’t wear socks?”

“I couldn’t bear to! These boots feel amazing,” Eletha exclaimed, “I’ve worn elven lounge slippers that weren’t this comfortable!” She tipped the footwear, and the shrunken orc woman tumbled out with a cry of panic into Eletha’s waiting palm. “Gotcha!” she said, squeezing her captive with a grin.

The orc coughed, a slight sheen of sweat matting her dark green hair as the elf laughed at her plight, “t-this is torture! Your laws say no torture!” she protested.

“Dwarves actually only have a single law on the books about prisoners,” Rumana said, “treat them as they treat their own.”

“She’s just being dramatic,” Vann said, “it’s not even that bad.”

Tyra leaned in and ruffled his hair, “I’ll have to remind you of that next time…”

“Orc,” Chadwick said, “this camp… you said it’s lead mostly by mercenaries?”

“Yeah,” Razita muttered, squirming slightly as Eletha clenched her fist around her, “there are maybe a few dozen altogether, we’re just supposed to organize the goblins for her. I was bringing that group over to the territories for another raid when we spotted you lot, goblins are kind of like trained dogs, you just sort of loose ‘em on people…”

“How is the camp supplied?” Chadwick asked, “your raids haven’t been nearly enough to feed this many.”

“The Mistress has a caravan bringing food every few days from someplace further out, a city on the far side of the grasslands I think,” Razita said, “she’s paying for everything with those heart and whip coins.”

“Those are Zenovia’s,” Vann said angrily, “that money should be spent rebuilding her temple!”

“Well kid, I think it’s funding her pitch at being a dark lord,” Razita laughed.

“Well, it’s not the worst setup I’ve ever seen,” Eletha muttered, “are we sure we want to try to take this Mistress out ourselves? She’s got to have some serious magical power if she’s able to hold an army like this together.”

You’ve the backing of a goddess, Zenovia said angrily.

“I…” Chadwick sighed, “I think we can do it; this lot will likely scatter to the winds once she’s dead, and if we stop her here, we could save untold lives. I don’t think the king would be able to get soldiers together in time to save Sweetwort or the outer settlements if this horde marches on the territory.”

“For what it’s worth I’m only in this for the money,” Razita said, “so if it looks like you guys are gonna win, I’d happily join you for a very reasonable rate.”

“We’ll consider the generous offer,” Chadwick said, rolling his eyes, “I think our best bet is to get into one of those wagons when they bring it in the fortress. Let’s work our way around their camp and then see if we can’t ambush one further out.”

“Hey! Banditry!” The orc called, “love it, why don’t you just have one of the mages unshrink me and I’ll give you a hand, seriously guys not the boot again, come on-“

“Fine, not the boot,” Eletha giggled, bringing the orc around to the back of her trousers. She pulled them away, hooking her thumb around her white panties and revealing her two pale cheeks. The orc paled, as much as a greenskin could anyway, then flailed and protested feebly as Eletha casually dropped her down the back of her underwear, letting them snap shut as she pulled her pants back up, tightening her belt briefly. She gave her butt a quick pat, jostling the captive in place, then gave a smug smirk.

“I don’t think hiding in one of those wagons is going to work,” Tyra muttered, rubbing her chin, “Look, they’re unloading one now… they don’t take it into the fortress,” sure enough a small group of goblins were climbing a small ramp into the wagon, pulling boxes out and beginning to organize them.

“What about using magic?” Rumana asked, “can’t the spellcasters turn us all invisible or something?”

“Invisibility and illusions get harder the more people you’ve got watching,” Enid piped up, her ears twitching nervously, “goblins are dumb but there are thousands of them, that’s a lot of eyes…”

“Do you know any teleportation?” Vann asked Eletha, “I mostly focused on things I thought I’d be able to use… fire and the like.”

“I know a teleportation spell,” Eletha said, looking around, “but either Enid or Vann needs to be inside already, another magic user has to serve as the anchor, and even then it’s going to take a lot out of all three of us to go that far, teleportation isn’t very efficient.”

“Damn,” Chadwick muttered, peering over the ridge at the fortress again, “we’ll have to find another way…”

“The orc,” Vann said suddenly, “what if… what if she carried us in?” He snapped his fingers, “I could make us all small, she could sneak us right past the gate!”

“How could we trust her?” Rumana asked skeptically, “even if she’s telling the truth about fighting for money, the other side currently has it all. What’s to stop her from just popping you down her gullet the moment she’s out of sight?”

“I’ve got an idea,” Enid said with a smug grin, “get the orc back out here.”

Eletha shrugged, then reached around the back of her pants, rummaging a moment and pulling a gasping Razita out. The orc blinked, looking around at the group of them, then gave a weak smile.

“I-I can tell you’ve decided to accept my help,” she said with a forced grin.

“Here’s the deal,” Enid said, pulling a small glass vial of a viscuous purple stuff from her satchel, “Vann here thinks he can make us small,” she giggled, reaching out a finger and prodding the orcs head, causing her to scowl, “like you… only we’re going to make you big, understand?”

The orc looked at her skeptically, “I’m not sure I follow, but… go on.”

“Then you carry us all in the castle,” Enid explained, “and take us somewhere safe to grow back to full size!”

“Uh, sounds good,” the orc said, nodding eagerly, “just make sure to put me back to full size and-“

“As soon as you’re big again, you’re going to drink this vial,” Enid said happily, “it’s mountain suicide flower.”

The orc’s eyes bulged, “Uh, that sounds poisonous…”

“Oh, it is,” Enid giggled, “it kills in about two hours, but it doesn’t really do anything up until it stops your heart.”

“Just kill me now if that’s your plan,” the orc snarled.

“Oh please, I have an antidote,” Enid said, rolling her eyes, “and you can have it as soon as we’re all safely inside the castle walls at full size again!”

“And if I refuse?” Razita asked, eyeing the poison skeptically.

“Back to your… jail cell,” Eletha giggled.

Razita groaned, “okay fine, I’m in, but if that antidote doesn’t work, I’ll spend my last moments strangling the fox-girl.”

“Fair is fair,” Enid mused, watching Eletha lower the orc down to the ground.

“Okay, stand back from her,” Vann muttered, preparing his spell. There was a quick flash, and Razita was back to her towering near seven-foot height. She blinked, looking around, then grinned, flexing her arms slightly and peering down at Eletha, who backed away nervously.

“Relax elf, I’m not gonna hurt ya… right now,” she growled.

“See that you don’t,” Chadwick said, resting his hand on his sword pommel.

Vann frowned, “Okay, I’m going to need a bit more magic to get everyone small…”

Tyra’s face lit up, “I’m in.” Before Vann could respond she started unbuckling her armor, leaving the steel plate in a pile by her feet. She clasped his hand, and he grunted as she began leading him away from the group.

“I’ll join you too,” Eletha chuckled, strutting after the two humans.

“He’s some kind of cleric or something right?” Razita asked, scratching her head, “why’s he gotta go off with them to do his holy ritual? Aren’t they just some candles and prayers or whatever?”

“Vann serves a goddess of ah, particular tastes,” Chadwick said uncomfortably.

“I’m sure you’ll experience it yourself by the end of this quest,” Enid giggled, causing Razita to raise an eyebrow.

“Hey, Vann’s goddess is pretty good in my book!” Rumana said with a grin, “isn’t that right, Chadwick?”

The orc’s confusion was just heightened by the knight’s red face.

The few trees on the prairie were more like large bushes, but a few hundred yards from where the group was hidden behind the rise there was a dirty brown-green mixture of tall grasses and scrub which Tyra decided would provide enough privacy. She giggled and Vann gulped as the two women, already half a head taller than he was, squared off across from him.

“Someone’s wearing far too much clothing,” Tyra mused, uncurling the whip from her belt. It lashed out, coiling around Vann’s waist and yanking his pants down before he could so much as protest. There was a cracking sound, and he yelped, leaping in the air slightly with his trousers around his ankles as the whip snapped briefly against his bottom. “Get out of that stuff!” Tyra barked with a laugh.

Vann hurriedly stepped out of the pants, pulling his underwear down and trying to ignore a smirk and a snort from the elf.

“Every time I see it…” Eletha muttered as Vann stood naked in front of them, “well, you were blessed with a talented tongue at least.” Vann felt himself shrink slightly under the elf’s withering gaze, and she smirked again, “oh don’t feel too bad, Tyra likes it.”

“I sure do,” she growled as the whip snaked up his legs. He gasped as the white and red cord seemed to slip around his erection, “this whip… it’s like I can feel everything it touches,” she mused, causing him to yelp as it cradled around his balls briefly, slithering over his skin like a snake before pulling away.

“The boots are the same,” Eletha said, strutting over and simply pointing down. Without even thinking Vann dropped to his knees, his arms still wrapped at his sides by the whip, and then bent over to begin placing kisses on the black leather tip of the elf’s toe. “Oh wow,” Eletha giggled, stifling a quick moan, “it feels so good when you kiss them Vann.”

He would have said something, but the magic of the boots compelled him to keep his face pressed firmly against them, and the familiar buzz of magic flowing into him filled the back of his skull as he debased himself. He whined pathetically as he was pulled away by the powerful whip, his conscious mind knew the sweet taste of those wonderful boots was all part of the illusion, but he still wanted them so badly, to serve their wearer.

“Easy now big guy,” Tyra laughed, using the whip to set him back upright. There was a sliding sound as it uncoiled, leaving him free suddenly, “let’s pace ourselves, okay?” Vann blinked, realizing the two women now stood twice as tall as he did, if he stood on his tiptoes, he’d be lucky to come up to their bellybuttons.

Tyra dropped the whip, and began undoing her belt. Vann watched, excited, as Tyra’s pants and underwear came down, followed by her shirt coming off next. The slight sheen of sweat on her body from the day’s trek glistened in the midday sun as she loomed over him, grinning. Her massive hand landed on his shoulder, and she guided him down onto his back. With an eager grin the gigantic woman mounted him, straddling him as a palm the size of his chest held him in place.

“Optimistic to think he’s going to do you any good at that size,” Eletha mused, walking by his head. She chuckled as she saw his eyes trace the boots, “and he’s losing what little he has very quickly.”

“No time to waste then,” Tyra grinned, slipping him inside her as she began to ride his shrunken form.

“Tyra,” he grunted in surprise as she bore down on him, “t-take it easy-“

“Sorry Vann,” she groaned, thrusting down at him again, “but you’re getting smaller pretty quick,” she groaned as she rode him again, and his eyes went wide as the force rocked his body, she definitely did seem bigger than a minute ago.

“Here, let me help you keep him quiet,” Eletha giggled, pulling her own pants down. Vann blinked as something blocked the light, and Eletha’s boots, now towering columns, stepped on either side of his head. He barely had time to register Eletha’s glistening womanhood with it’s small tuft of blonde hair before it was racing down to make eager contact with his face.

“MMFF” he protested as the world was cut off by the elf grinding herself against him.

“Oh yes,” Eletha giggled, “come on, squirm, I’m not getting up until I cum!”

“Y-You’re making him shrink faster!” Tyra complained, grinding harder against Vann in an effort to get herself off as his body diminished.

“Oh well,” Eletha said with a smirk, crossing her arms as Vann struggled to pleasure the ever growing elf pinning him down.

“Gods damn you Eletha!” Tyra shouted, struggling her way to an orgasm she’d wanted to put off longer as Vann’s tiny body slipped away from her.

Vann’s world was rapidly being swallowed up by the elf’s hungry pussy, and he was soon using his entire body to try to bring the dripping opening above him off, desperate for fresh air. Eletha moaned as he kept shrinking beneath her, quickly reaching the size of a doll as she continued to soak him.

“Keep going!” she teased, “come on, the longer you take the smaller you’ll end up being!”

Vann struggled against her increasing weight, reaching up and desperately hoping to find the spot that would bring her over the edge. The flesh around him quaked suddenly, and an outpouring of fluid soaked him as the elf came, smothering him in her taste and aroma as his world was flooded.

“Ah, that was it,” she laughed. She heaved herself to the ground, sealing the shrunken Vann away from the world entirely.

“You going to let him up?” Tyra asked, pulling her pants back on as the elf enjoyed the post orgasm bliss.

“Let him spend some time beneath his better,” Eletha said smugly, crossing her arms as she felt the tiny mage squirm.

Tyra rolled her eyes, then a moment later the elf cried out in surprise as the whip curled around her, lifting her bodily off the gasping Vann. With a casual flick of her wrist she sent Eletha back to the ground, and with a grumble the Elf scrambled for her pants. The knight walked over to Vann, standing over him like a colossus as she looked down at his soaked form, small enough to fit in the palm of her hand and dwarfed by her brown leather boots on either side of him.

“Okay Vann, have you got enough magic to do the deed, or do I get to play with you some more?” Tyra asked with a grin.

Pressed into the dirt and covered in Eletha’s juices, Vann blinked and thought the question over, “I think I’m good,” he shouted, sitting up.

“Are you or are you just saying that because you don’t want me to shove you someplace fun,” Tyra asked with a smirk.

“Sadly, I think he’s telling the truth,” Eletha said with a sigh, joining Tyra as she stood over him. The elf bent down and picked him up with surprising gentleness, cradling him in her palm and gently running a finger over his wet and mussed hair.

“What a shame,” Tyra laughed, “okay, let’s head back and-“

“While I’ve got you two here,” Eletha muttered, glancing back in the direction of the rest of the group, “I’m worried about that Dwarf… I think she might be after Chadwick.”

“Uh, yeah, I’m pretty sure they’re an item,” Tyra said.

“I don’t mean in just a physical sense,” Eletha snapped, “I’m worried she wants him… long term.”

“And this would be a problem why exactly?” Vann asked.

“Dwarves are all gold diggers!” Eletha snapped, “she’ll be planning a mine under his family estate a week after the wedding!” She scowled, “look, you two are some of my best friends.”

I’m one of your best friends?” Vann asked skeptically.

“Yes,” Eletha said obliviously, “I mean, I haven’t been following you as long as Chadwick’s bloodline, but-“

“Okay,” Tyra said, breathing out slowly, “Eletha, were you planning on uh… guiding any hypothetical descendants of Vann and I?”

Eletha’s cheeks went red and she looked away a minute, “I mean uh… I just think you guys are really great and-“

Vann groaned and rolled his eyes, he held a hand up and summoned his clothing, the white cloth flying to him and wrapping around him even as he sat in the elf’s hand. He looked up at Eletha and tried to think of what exactly to say.

Zenovia, I know it’s not your usual thing, but do you have any wisdom here?

A lot of immortal beings have difficulty with close relationships with those of you that pass to the divine realms earlier than they do, Zenovia mused, it all seems rather silly to me, regardless of how long the road is, the destination is ultimately the same.

“Leaving aside Tyra and I,” Vann managed, looking up at the enormous elf who held him in the palm of her hand, “you should probably not involve yourself in Chadwick’s romantic life, I mean he’s already worried you’ve been trying to control his family-“

“I introduced people!” Eletha protested, “it’s not like I tied them up and forced them to get married and have kids!”

“Elf!” Tyra snapped, “do not try to get between Chadwick and Rumana!”

Eletha growled, looking from the shrunken mage in her palm to the knight across from her, “I just really… care.” She said finally.

“Do you care about Chadwick, or is this some ridiculous thing with his bloodline and keeping dwarves out of it?” Tyra asked, crossing her arms.

“Chadwick is my friend,” she said quietly.

“Then act like his friend, not like you’re some weird horse breeder,” Tyra said angrily, “come on, let’s go back to the others.” She stormed past the elf, who bit her lip as she looked back to Vann. For a moment he thought Eletha would say something, but she just scowled and followed Tyra.

“So,” Razita said, rubbing her chin, “this little humie here,” she pointed to Vann, still standing in Eletha’s palm, “makes you all tiny, then I put you in my satchel here, and carry you into the fortress?”

“And then you get the antidote!” Enid said, eagerly offering up the vial of poison, “seriously it’s a good deal for you, this stuff tastes sooo good.”

The orc growled and rolled her eyes, “fine, but I get as much loot as I can carry if you guys win, okay?” She paused a moment, “also, if you lose, I’m going to say you used mind control on me.”

“Seems fair,” Chadwick agreed.

The orc sighed, then took the vial from Enid. With a cheerful grin she flicked the cork stopper out with her thumb, then gulped down the purple mixture. Her eyes lit up, and she licked her lips, looking down at the vial in wonder.

“Gods above,” Razita said, “that is good…”

“Yeah, but you can’t enjoy it without this,” Enid giggled, holding up a green vial, “now I’m sure you’re thinking you could just snatch us all up once we’re small, run to The Mistress, and see if she can fix things?”

“It crossed my mind,” Razita said cautiously.

“This antidote will stay with me,” Enid giggled, “and if I’m small, it’s small, understand? This antidote takes about three days to brew up, I only keep it because that flower tastes good enough to be worth the effort, if you want to gamble on the idea that The Mistress has an antidote to a flower that grows only in my valley well…” Enid shrugged, “hey, it’s your choice.”

“I’ll hold my end of the deal,” Razita muttered bitterly, “Okay humie, shrink your friends.”

Vann nodded, then closed his eyes, beginning the chant. Size changing spells weren’t particularly rare among the various magical disciplines of the world, but before falling into the worship of Zenovia Vann had never spent much time on them. After all, why learn to shrink an enemy that could simply be blown to pieces with far less magic? Now though, Zenovia’s size changing spells were not only more efficient than most other disciplines, they carried a certain… hardiness with them. Obviously a person at a few inches tall could still be easily killed by a full sized enemy, but Vann’s goddess apparently liked to give her victims just enough durability to be well and thoroughly dominated before that happened.

There was a flash of white-purple light, and suddenly the group was looking up a green colossus. Razita had to smirk, in spite of the poison, in spite of the entire situation, seeing the party at a few inches tall before her gave her a certain sense of security.

“Okay humies,” she growled, “line up.”

Vann had shrunk himself with them, and he looked up from Eletha’s hand at a truly mountainous green woman grinning down at them.

“Uh, Eletha,” he began.

“I’ve got you shrimp,” she laughed, Vann watched as the orc stepped towards them, the world shaking as the green woman squatted over them. The green fingers curled around the elf who held him captive and lifted the two of them up to the green chest barely contained by a brown leather corset.

Chapter End Notes:
Welcome back, it's not a huge spoiler to say The Mistress is a rogue servant of Zenovia, hope you're enjoying this campaign so far lol