- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

“And that’s why I think I’m confident that my branch can handle more client portfolios in the coming quarter,” Charles finished with a smile. Judging by the smiles and nods on the computer monitor the various other branch managers and Deandra herself had found the presentation convincing. There were a few other wrap up topics and a few personal comments and jokes as the meeting attendees blipped off the massive computer monitor in front of him one at a time, until finally he was left.

“Okay, turn it off,” he said with a sigh, gesturing to his assistant.

He watched as the towering girl moved over to flick the small webcam off, the device itself was as tall as he was, angled down towards a tiny desk he’d bought at a doll furniture store. The mix of the online meeting and the prop allowed him to look normal to his colleagues, at least when they were conducting video conferences. In truth he’d found most of them to be fairly accepting or at least indifferent to his status as a shrinkee, but he still liked to stand “shoulder to shoulder” with them in this one way, even if it was all smoke and mirrors.

“That was great Charles!” his assistant, Mindy, said eagerly.

Mindy Liu had been a friend of his wife’s who had needed a job following an ugly divorce, the middle-aged Asian woman had been the couple’s homemaker, and with the children off to college she’d been looking for work to pass her days. Charles had needed an assistant at the company anyways, at four inches tall he could hardly type or navigate the office on his own, and so with Bethany’s recommendation he’d brought her on.

She’d been a wonderful addition to his team as he’d struggled to rebuild the office after Amber and her cronies had been cleaned out, with a bubbly personality and a light air it had made the long hours a little easier. His wife, Bethany, liked having her around too, after hearing of all the things that had happened before his promotion, she always joked that she liked having someone keep an eye on him while he was away from her.

“Ugh, I think with that we can call it a day,” he said, smiling up at Mindy as she held out her hand. He eagerly leapt into it, feeling the soft padding of her fingers curling around him as she gently carried him out through the rows of cubicles. He sighed and let the smell of her fruit scented lotion fill his nostrils, Mindy would usually pull a bottle of the stuff from her purse towards the end of the day and rub a few globs across her hands. The smell had come to be associated with the end of the workday, and it always put him at ease.

“Hey Charles,” Eve called, her own bag over her shoulder as she followed the two of them to the elevator, “I guess we’re the last ones out again, huh?”

“Yep,” he laughed, leaning over against Mindy’s curled fingers, “how’s Evan?”

“He’s doing great, he’s building a giant hotwheels track from the roof down to the garden,” Eve said, rolling her eyes.

“Hot wheels?” Charles frowned, “even we’re a little big for-“

“He says he’s going to skateboard down it,” Eve sighed, “we’re having some friends over this weekend, I’m guessing he’s going to save the big moment for that… he’s going to break his neck, I just know it.”

“I’ve done that,” Charles muttered, his cheeks going a little red.

“What,” Mindy exclaimed fearfully, “broken your-“

“It was right after I shrank, there was an RC car and a ramp involved,” Charles chuckled, “yeah, it does heal right back up but… it stings, let’s leave it at that.”

“That sounds horrible!” Mindy said, unconsciously bringing Charles up to her chest and knocking the wind out of him.

“Hey, tiny guys tend to become daredevils,” Eve laughed with a shrug, “Evan always says you just make the best of it, like chrome dome over here growing that… thing.” She jokingly pointed to Charles’ long mane of brown hair stretching down past his shoulders.

“Hey, I was bald for the last decade, I think I’ve earned a few months with a glam rock cut,” Charles protested.

“You do you,” Eve chuckled, stepping out of the elevator as the doors to the building’s lobby opened.

Mindy hummed happily to herself as she walked to the end of the parking lot where her own car waited. Her sedan was a few years old, a parting “gift” from her husband in their divorce, and she sidled in and gently placed Charles down in his usual spot in the cupholder.

What is this stuff? He wondered for the millionth time as he looked distastefully at the sticky residue lining the bottom. He’d asked her to wipe them out before, but somehow the gunk always managed to return within a week. He always pestered Bethany about keeping theirs clean, and he let thoughts of a portable cupholder liner for shrinkees fill his thoughts on the way home.

As they pulled into the driveway of the two-story suburban house he saw the front door open, the warmth of the light inside spilling out into the evening air around Bethany as she waved to the two of them coming up the driveway.

He smiled as he saw her wave, her curvy figure outlined by the glow of the house’s interior, her curly auburn hair shining slightly as she stepped out onto the porch. She’d always been self-conscious about the bit of weight she’d kept on after their children had been born, but as her ample hips swayed as she walked to meet them, Charles couldn’t help but think his wife had added any extra pounds in just the right places.

He felt himself stir slightly below his belt as he saw she was wearing a low-cut shirt and a pair of jeans that stretched precariously over her curvy posterior. He’d been playfully slipped between those immense breasts enough times to know what it meant when she wore that particular shirt too, and she winked at him quickly as their eyes met.

“Has he been behaving for you?” Bethany joked as she held out a hand to take her husband.

“Oh yes, the perfect little gentleman,” Mindy giggled, dropping Charles slightly and letting Bethany have him. “I’ll see you two on Monday, have a good weekend.” She shot a knowing glance at Bethany, who smirked and gave her friend a wink as well. Charles felt his cheeks grow hot as Mindy’s gaze drifted downward, a look in her eyes that seemed to say that she knew exactly what Charles was in for that evening.

“Come along dear,” Bethany purred, carrying her tiny husband towards the door as Mindy stepped back into her car.

“Oh, I cannot wait until the kids go to bed,” he grinned, looking up at her.

“No waiting, I sent the girls to my parent’s house tonight,” Bethany said with a smile.

Charles felt his heartbeat pick up, “What’s the occasion?”

“No occasion,” Bethany said with a happy sigh as she set him on the countertop. She pulled up one of the barstool style chairs they had in their kitchen alongside it, and loomed over him slightly as she pursed her lips, trying to collect her thoughts.

“Is everything okay?” Charles asked uncertainly.

“Oh yes,” Bethany laughed, causing Charles’ eyes to drift lower as her chest shook, “I just… had some things I wanted to say to you, just with the two of us I mean… no daughters, no distractions, you know?”

“Okay,” he said hesitantly, “shoot.”

“I just wanted to say… thank you,” Bethany said softly, “I didn’t really realize how bad things had been for you, at your office, until I talked with that coworker of yours… Eve I think?”

“Yeah, she’s the one who helped bring Amber down,” Charles said, “I guess I’ve got her to thank for my promotion in a weird way.”

“She’s a saint, we need to have her and her little boyfriend over for dinner or something,” Bethany sighed, “back to what I was saying… I knew you would have some trouble acclimating to being…” she gestured at him, “small, and I knew that while I’d never understand what you’re going through, I wanted to be your wife, and the girls wanted you to be their father, and I thought that would be all that mattered.” A tear escaped her eye as she blinked, tracing down her cheek, “I didn’t know you’d have to put up with… with the kind of horror that Amber woman put you through.”

“Bethany, it’s all right,” Charles said soothingly, “it’s over, she’s fired, she’s tiny herself now, she can’t hurt me or anyone else.”

“I wish I could get my hands on that little bitch,” Bethany snarled, “I’d-“

“Bethany!” Charles said, raising his voice a little, “it’s over, we won, we got the happy ending.”

“Yes but…” she looked at him, blinking away another tear, “we didn’t know, or you didn’t know that we would, you went into that office and subjected yourself to that woman and her cronies every day to keep a roof over our heads thinking that it could have been the rest of your career… I could have found work, we could have moved to a smaller house or something, I-“

“I didn’t want you to have to do any of that,” Charles said in a tired voice, “I love you all Bethany-“

“You’re going to make me start crying again,” Bethany giggled, “this is supposed to be a happy night… I just felt like you deserved some kind of reward for enduring all that, so I sent the kids away, I’m going to make your favorite dinner and…” she licked her lips, “well, I think I’m going to spoil you in some other ways too…”

“Like letting me sit in your boobs and watching whatever movie I want?” Charles asked eagerly.

Bethany noticeably winced, but forced a smile, “sure, whatever movie you want.”

“Army of Darkness,” Charles said, looking up into the giant woman’s face and putting his hands on his hips.

Again?” Bethany huffed, “fine.” She slowly walked her fingers along the countertop, extending her fingers like they were conga kicking and ever so gently knocking him over, “I want to have a little fun you with you first though,” she said, a mischievous grin spreading across her face. Her fingers leapt up, poking into his chest and pinning him down while she giggled. “Try to move my finger,” she insisted, “come on, just try!”

He gripped her fingertip, which was as thick as his leg, and grunted as he tried to force it off himself. He shuddered with exertion as he managed to push it up slightly, but Bethany just giggled and pressed it down again, causing him to grunt and lay his arms at his sides in defeat.

“I can’t,” he moaned in an exaggerated pathetic tone.

“Awww… poor widdle Charlie,” Bethany cooed, letting her finger slide across his tiny business suit until it reached his hair, “you used to love pinning me when we play wrestled… now you can’t even beat my finger!”

He gulped as the finger slid lower, slowly circling his crotch. There was no way she didn’t feel his erection poking through his work pants, she knew exactly how the slight mockery and easy overpowering made him feel.

Their sex life before the shrinking virus had always been a happy one, but the kinkiest thing they’d ever done together had involved a pair of fuzzy handcuffs and a blindfold. After he’d shrank, he’d been terrified of what it would mean for them, after all what could a three-inch man do for a goddess towering over him, hundreds of times his size? That fear hadn’t lasted long, Bethany had evidently spent the leadup to his diminishment researching the issue, and had since been taking a much more leading role in their activities.

“Strip,” she ordered with a grin.

“You’re not going to tear them off me this time?” he asked with a grin as he sat up, already unbuttoning his shirt.

“If you were still wearing doll clothes I would,” she growled, “but those tiny tailored suits are expensive.”

He stood up, quickly pulling his pants down and standing before his wife, “W-Well?” he asked, starting to get a little nervous as she leered at him. For all that he knew his wife had loved him and had enjoyed sex with him prior to shrinking, he still wasn’t quite used to the real lust in her eyes when she looked down at him now.

“Very nice,” she muttered, the warm humidity of her breath rolling over his naked body as her finger extended again, “you swear you don’t exercise?”

“No,” he breathed, the sensation of her finger feeling him up causing a tingle to rush up his spine, “when would I have the time?” He grinned as her finger found it’s way under his chin, lifting his gaze slightly, “you should see the tiny guys who do workout, they all have bodies movie stars or something.”

“It has certainly done wonders for you,” she said, “you look better than you did at twenty…”

“It’s the hair, isn’t it?” he asked with a grin.

“Sure baby,” she laughed, curling her hand underneath him and scooping him up into her palm.

He felt the ground rumble beneath him at each of her plodding footsteps, carrying them up to their bedroom. She cupped a hand over him, blocking his view slightly and keeping him from tumbling out of her palm as she picked up her speed, the anticipation making them both giddy.

Bethany practically shoved the bedroom door open, flopping on the bed and making the springs creak beneath her weight. She gently lowered him down the bedspread, immaculately made as it was every day. Charles was bowled over again as she leaned down, kissing him and letting the soft velvet of her lips press into his body, leaving a lipstick stain across his torso as he was pressed into the blanket.

“Now you stay right there while momma gets undressed,” she breathed, her hot breath washing over him again as she leaned up.

Charles watched, awestruck, as his building sized wife began to disrobe. The shirt came off first, revealing the mountainous jiggling breasts, barely held in by a bra that struggled under the weight. He gulped as he saw them overflowing ever so slightly, bouncing free a second time as Bethany reached behind her back and undid the hook with a sigh. She simply let the garment fall to the ground, taking a moment to enjoy the zombified look on Charles’ face before reaching down to unbutton her jeans.

“Damn,” she muttered, struggling with the button, “I could use some of that shrinkee metabolism right about now!” she joked with a grunt as she forced her pants down, revealing her massive hips. She turned slightly, grinning down at him and slapping her ass once, causing waves on the faraway surface, “what do you think Charlie?” she giggled, “is my butt getting too big?”

“Fuck no,” Charles breathed, eyes wide.

“Oh?” She giggled, sliding her thumb inside her bright red panties and slowly lowering them. She bent over slightly as she brought them down, letting her enormous behind hover over him, the shadow blocking out the light from the bedroom ceiling lamp.

He gulped as he tried to comprehend it, each cheek was the size of a small house to him. Bethany shook her ass back and forth in an exaggerated slow motion as she finally brought her panties down around her ankles, stepping out of one hole, then smirking to herself for a moment before she brought the next one out.

“Oops!” she cried out in faux surprise.

Charles only had a moment to cry out in surprise as the soft mass of her rear end came down on him like a meteor, slamming him into the bed and easily muffling any other sounds he could make. Bethany giggled to herself as she felt him squirm beneath her, a feeble and oddly cute motion. She idly kicked her panties the rest of the way off, sighing and enjoying the feeling, grinding her massive butt down on him more as he fought.

“Now where did Charlie go?” she said, teasingly tapping her chin a moment, “he was right here and then… oh no!” she slowly stood back up, revealing the indent in the blanket and a stunned Charles pressed into it. She turned around and smirked at him, “you always did love it when I sat on your face… I guess it’s just a little more intense now, huh?”

“Y-Yeah,” he managed.

“I didn’t hurt you, did I?” she asked, a little concern dripping into her voice as she scooped him up again.

“No way!” he laughed, “I was between two soft things and tinies are damned near invincible anyway.”

“I always worry,” she said with a warm smile as she reached into a bedside drawer, “now, do you want grape or strawberry lube?” she held up a red bottle eagerly.

“Strawberry,” he said excitedly.

She held it over him, and he shivered as the fruity goo hit his skin. A moment later powerful fingers were rubbing it in to every inch of his body, mussing his hair into wild shapes as he groaned against the massage of her powerful thumbs.

“Looks good,” she said, grinning with anticipation as she lay back down on the bed, “are you ready Charlie?”

“Ready!” he breathed as she lowered him between her legs. He grinned as he saw she was already wet, the smell of her arousal wafting out from beneath her trimmed forest of pubic hair and overpowering even the sticky strawberry lubricant she’d coated him with.

He slipped inside her without resistance, instantly swallowed up by the warmth and wetness that waited beyond her lips. Her gasp as he entered her shook his world, and he felt his chest, torso, and eventually his legs slide inside her as she pushed him the rest of the way in.

“Oh Charles…” she moaned, fingering herself slowly as she felt him crawling deeper.

She felt him sliding inside her as he struggled to move deeper, and in turn he felt her clench around him tighter in the dark tunnel. He gasped as her juices washed whatever was left of the lubricant away, coating him and filling him with her taste and scent, every one of his senses slowly became utterly consumed with her womanhood.

“I’m close!” she shouted, her voice muffled and faraway to the man trapped deep within her. Much louder was her heartbeat, a powerful drumbeat that picked up speed as she neared orgasm. Charles thrashed one final time, feeling the muscular walls tense around him and force all of his movement to cease as his wife screamed, flooding his world as she came.

“Fuck!” she shouted happily, bouncing back onto her pillow, “that is… fantastic,” she breathed. She glanced down between her legs, sighing at the wet stain on the bedspread, “looks like I’ll be needing do wash the bedding again,” she muttered, “good work Charlie!”

The object of her affection slid out of her, panting himself as he steadied himself in a pool of mixed strawberry lubricant and cum.

“D-Did I win?” he joked, wiping some of the fluid.

“That depends,” Bethany said with a predatory smile as she sat up, looking at the tiny man between her thighs, “did you cum?”

“Not yet,” he admitted.

“Then the game’s not over, is it?” she giggled, reaching for him.

Some time later, after plenty of marital bliss, a shower, and a change of clothes, Charles sat nestled between the immense pillows of Bethany’s breasts, peaking out and watching his favorite movie play across the wall mounted flat screen TV in their living room. A plate of his wife’s meat loaf with mashed potatoes sat cooling on a plate on the coffee table, a few imperceptibly small bites taken out of it on one side, and a pair of more full sized bites taken from the other.

“I don’t know what it is about you and this movie,” Bethany giggled, sipping from a glass of red wine as she watched Bruce Campbell battle the forces of the undead, “it’s so…”

“Silly, yeah, I know, that’s part of the charm,” Charles laughed. “Thanks for putting up with it...”

“Of course,” she said, reaching down and stroking his hair slightly, “It’s your night Charlie, just know that I’ll always love you, with or without your hair, at any size, and even if you have terrible taste in movies.”

Charles felt a warmth fill his chest as he leaned back against his wife’s cleavage, in my own home at least, he thought, watching the final few moments of the film, I’ll always be king…

“Hail to the king baby,” he whispered as the movie ended.


Chapter End Notes:

Just felt like returning to this world briefly and exploring Charles' home life a bit. I always imagined him as a mild mannered salaryman who mostly worked for his wife and family, even enduring Amber's bullying to make sure he could support them.