- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Decided to come back to this cause why not? I incorporated some feedback from the last chapter, enjoy!

 

     Back in the hospital room, Ben sets his glass of water down , seeing a nurse pop her head in and disappear just as quick. Upon seeing that Ben’s awake, the nurse left to get his discharge paperwork and to also call his mom up.  She reenters slowly, not wanting to startle Ben.


    What Ben saw was disorienting.  Everything about the nurse walking towards him was normal, she was an attractive brunette with a sizable bust.  Everything was normal except one thing; she was HUGE. She was twice as tall as normal woman and even the clipboard she was carrying was the size of a street sign.


    “Hi! I’m Katy and while I’m sure you have lots of questions first let me redo the bandages on your head, you had a pretty bad fall when you passed out” With her cheery introduction out of the way, she advanced, closing the large gap between them in only a couple steps.


    She kneeled down and palmed his head as she took his wrap off. She hummed while she did so, the procedure being routine for her at this point. Ben’s viewpoint was significantly less casual, being manhandled by the blue-clad amazon. The act of grabbing his head and tilting it towards herself was relatively effortless on her part.

 

Ben was in shock and could do nothing but gape. He was powerless before this woman, a cheerful twenty something year old that had probably just graduated from college yet could grip his entire head in one hand and wrench it wherever. 


     Ben could feel himself start to panic, feeling like a caged animal.  He caught himself staring at Katy’s chest, which was eye level to him and wobbling  inches away from his face even while crouching. Straining her cotton scrubs, each breast was the size of Ben’s head, he realized. Claustrophobia flooded his senses as he imagined them squishing him, prompting him to try and escape.  Oblivious to this, Katy reached over Ben to grab fresh bandages, an act that would flatten him between his reclined bed and her prodigious mammaries.


    The fact that they were twice as large as they would be on a normal person didn’t do Ben any favors as they slowly compressed around his face, his still open mouth receiving a large helping of scrub-covered tit. He yelped out, his protest being quickly dispersed into her bosom. For a moment all Ben can do is breathlessly look up from the small gap in Katy’s bust, her face scanning for the wrap she swore was right in front of her, as Ben starting turning blue.


“Oh! It was hiding in the back!”


Chuckling she leans a little more forwards to reach it, thoroughly steamrolling the rest of Ben’s face.


“Oops! Excuse me little guy”, she chirped, realizing her mistake and moving back, dragging her melons over Ben in the process causing them to jiggle momentarily before settling back in place.

 

    “Looks like someone’s feeling a little anxious,” Katy remarks, her eyes fixed on the spiked heartrate on Ben’s vitals,

 

    “Do you want to see your mommy?”. She asked innocently, perhaps a smidge patronizing too as she stood to her full height, her hands on her hips as she looked down at him.

 

    Ben remained silent throughout most the ordeal, too stunned by this wonder of nature to form a response for any of it.


     “Y-yes please”, Ben finally muttered, realizing that Katy was in fact not a threat.


    She placed some papers on the table and turned towards the door.

“Okay! Well you’re all cleared to go your mom should be up shortly to check you out. Let me know if you need anything!” With that she walked out, leaving Ben in awe as she looked for her next patient to attend to

 

Ben was a mess. His brain was scrambled trying to fathom this hospital apparently staffed by amazons. He was relieved that his mom was coming to pick him up, despite the imminent smothering he was going to receive. ‘At least she’ll be normal sized though’   

 

The nurse told him he was cleared to leave, everything would be back to normal soon.  He calmed down after a few minutes and took another look around the room, noticing Katy wasn’t the only strange thing about this place. How come Katy didn’t have to stoop down to get in? And why is my bed so large?


As he ponders these questions, Ben hears Katy again, chatting with someone as they quickly approach his room.


“He’s taking it very well,  I redid his bandages earlier and he was the most well-behaved little guy”


She entered, lighting up when she saw Ben. Followed closely behind her in, another woman enters, her high heels clicking as she eclipsed Katy from behind.


Despite the lighthearted conversation, Ben froze. This woman was huge. She was loud. And she was terrifying. To top it all off, she was his mom.

 

Standing a full head taller than Katy and having a thicker build, Ben felt absolutely dwarfed by this mountain of a woman. She was wearing her work outfit, a black top and mini skirt with high heels which added to the intimidation, not to mention her broad shoulders and thick legs, obtained from playing D1 softball. Linda had gained a little weight since then, but largely retained her stature from playing.


As the realization of this titaness’ identity sets on Ben, his mom has a similar revelation, lightbulbs flashing as she recognized the shrunken figure on the bed as her son.

Seeing the terrified look on his face, her protective instincts quickly kicked in.“Ben! Oh, honey you’re so small now, you must be so confused. Here, come to mommy”, she cooed as she sprung into action, rushing over to smother him in affection.

 

Ben didn’t have time to react as she rushed over and scooped him up, getting subtle whiplash as Linda vigorously hoisted him up.

Without saying a word she constricted her arms, closing Ben into a monster bear hug. Straining as the wind evacuated his lungs, any attempt to cry out was muted into a strained whimper. He looked up with wide eyes, as she returned his gaze with listless affection, as if Ben was the cutest thing she’d ever seen.

This went unbroken as Ben tried to wiggle free, making limited progress with his arms pinned to his side. The best Ben could do was avoid faceplanting into his mom’s ginormous rack, which took up most of his vision bouncing up and down as she comforted him. ‘I’d prefer to keep my suffocating experiences down to one today’, he thought, grimacing


Making shushing sounds, Linda slid one of her arms free while he remained suspended in her grip, no closer to escaping than he was with two arms holding him. Leaning forward, Linda looks down at Ben and continues to coddle him, using her free hand to slowly rub his cheek. His face flushed from embarrassment as he struggled with his now ginormous mother treating him like a baby.

 

  “I know things are scary right now sweety but just know mommy’s got you”

With this, Linda extended her plate-sized hand  to cup Ben’s head, looking down at him with a pouty look on her face. With only one arm to hold him she kept her vice like grip without any strain. She tightened her grip on Ben’s head, slowly drawing him in for a proper hug.


Until that point he was successful in keeping his head away from his mom’s wrecking ball tits, but that would prove to be temporary as the heat and strong musk from her muggy cleavage wafted over him. Sighing, she momentarily held him inches away from her exposed cleavage, filling his view with her doughy breasts. Then without warning, she embraced Ben fully, plunging him face first into her rack and stifling his protests before they could be vocalized. The silence encouraged Linda and she decided to pull him in closer and enjoy the moment for as long as possible.


Ben looked up to plead with her but her eyes were shut and she pressed his head further into her, burying his face into her open cleavage. Yuck, Ben thought, as he was ground into his mother’s stupendous bosom, Has she not showered the last few days? Sadly, she hadn’t. She brought Ben in two days prior and stayed at the hospital for the duration of his treatment, only taking breaks for meals and occasional errands. The resulting scent built up of stress sweat and remedial perfume spritzes was strong even to a passer by, and Ben didn’t have the privelage of simply passing by.


His mom’s stuffy tits smushed against him as breathed in, only to inhale stale air. What little air was trapped in her bosom was tinged with sweat and a sickly amount of lavendar. Shocked into action, Ben attempted to worm his head into a better position, and was just as quickly shut down. If Linda recognized his struggles she made no attempt to back off. She held her toddler sized son even closer to her heart, blissfully unaware of the hell he was going through.  She even went so far as to twist his head back and forth, slowly dragging his face across her breasts and pulling him in deeper. At this point Ben had officially ran out of air and could only struggle like a fish out of water as her sweltering pillows gradually overpowered him, his movements getting weaker with each attempt.  Fuck. Why. Can’t. I. Move?  were Ben's last thoughts, his mind blanking as Linda squeezed a final time, unknowingly smothering her son into unconsciousness. Feeling him go limp, Linda glances over at Katy, who had watched the whole reunion with glee.

“ Maybe its time the little guy got home it looks like he needs some rest!”she exclaimed, not understanding he had fully just been suffocated.

Linda agreed, surprised and a little giddy that Ben had just fallen asleep in her arms. Looking down at him, she gingerly lowered him back onto his bed.

He must have been so overwhelmed, but that's nothing a little affection can't fix!


Chapter End Notes: