- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 

Months had passed since that warm afternoon in World History class. The school year had end with you and the rest of the senior class enjoying a long-awaited graduation. Dressing up to walk across a stage so your principle could hand you a piece of paper seemed like a silly tradition to you, and the whole event had been a little anti-climactic in your mind. But you could hardly be bothered, you were on a deadline, and the closer the summer drew the more frantic you were to finish your work.

Your pheromone-driven scheme to get close to Kately had seemed full-proof at the time, but of course there were always roadblocks when it came to producing a prototype. Matter manipulation, that was the key to unlocking your romantic potential with this woman. She was sure to shoot you down if you asked her out on a date, and you’d daydreamed about being the perfect guy, so why not just become the perfect guy?

Every night since getting a glimpse up Katelyn’s skirt, you’d slaved away in your garage workshop, putting together a wearable atomic transformation collection hub, or W.A.T.C.H. for short. Disguised as a simple wristwatch, this fantastic machine could analyze the wearer’s atomic being, and rearrange/transform them into … well anyone. It had started off small. The first night you had it working you’d nervously stood in front of your bathroom mirror and watched as your eye color quickly faded from dark brown into a light green.

“Wicked!” You’d said with a smile creeping across your face. You were onto something here. That was a few weeks ago, and tonight, the night of the big senior graduation party, would be the night you would finally make your move. Hundreds of hours had been spent tweaking the WATCH and making sure it performed to standard. You’d adjusted the controls so that the wearer could upload a preset version of themselves, rather than having to adjust one feature after another. You had built the perfect guy, and tonight you would be him for the most perfect girl. Hair color and length, eyes, skin tone, height, weight, body proportions, everything down to a T had been planned. And nothing could go wrong.

Or so you thought.

 

Loud music blared through the darkened school gym, and the flashing strobe lights danced off all of the balloons and banners decorating the walls and tables. Now the graduating class were all too young to go to bars, but for all intents and purposes the current scene had been transformed into a working night club. The lack of the usual chaperones, and the new found confidence of being young adults was a dangerous combination for the hundreds of young people packed onto the dance floor. Inhibitions had been lowered and you could see dozens of couples enjoying one last night a little too publicly.

The room was dark, loud, and crowded enough that no one noticed a new face walk through the doors. At 6’3” your shoulders stretched a little wider across your new chest, making you seem even taller. It was difficult, learning how to walk when you’re suddenly 4 inches taller, but that wasn’t the only change. Your hair was lighter shade of dirty blonde now, and you’d kept the green eyes. Aside from elongating your cheek bones and turning yourself into prince charming, you’d added 20 lbs. of muscle and stripped away any of your unbecoming features. Heck, you’d even thrown in some scruff around your chin and cheeks, making you seem taller, older, more mature, and all around more attractive.

After walking around in your new body for a few minutes, you’d gone to get changed into a suit for the dance. But finding that your muscular frame wouldn’t fit, you sighed in frustration, wishing you’d bought a bigger suit. Suddenly the grey suit jacket expanded in front of your eyes. Throwing it around your shoulders it seemed to be a perfect fit! “That’s weird” You thought “I don’t remember putting in any settings for clothing.” Not being one to argue with a good thing, you quickly finished dressing and headed off to what was sure to be the most memorable night of your young life.

And so far, it wasn’t disappointing.

Among the sequin-platted party dresses and the thrashing bodies of the dance floor you’d caught a glimpse of her. Katelyn had come dressed to impress in a stunning dress that only reached her mid-thigh. It was flowy, and shook with her as she danced around the room, shaking and laughing. You don’t know what it was about the way she moved, but it felt like she owned the place.

With a newfound confidence you approached her, the sweat of dancing lightly gleaming off her flushed face. You were surprised to find that she was still, even with your taller frame, almost the same height. Looking down you saw the red converse had been exchanged for 4-inch red high heels, allowing her painted red toenails to shine. She flashed you a smile as you approached, clearly heading in her direction.

Not trusting yourself to explain exactly who you were, you simply extended your hand and with as much charm as you could muster said. “Care to dance?” She didn’t even answer, but grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to her, and for the next half an hour, the rest of the room seemed to melt away. The fact that you were a terrible dancer didn’t matter when Katleyn was running the show. She’d prance around you with seductive grace, grabbing your hands and leading you from one song to another. Her hair, which had been let to hang down, splashed across the room and the hem of her dress rose up when she twirled. Even in heels she wasn’t the least bit off-balance, but from the fruitiness of her breath you could tell she was slightly intoxicated.

After jumping around for a while the beat and the music dimmed, and slowed as a romantic song came on. Wanting the magic to continue, you pulled her in by her hips, and with a smile that matched hers, asked “Is it okay if I lead for one song?”

“Sure thing.” She replied as her arms wrapped loosely around your shoulders.

The two of you swayed back and forth, bodies close for a few moments before she whispered in your ear. “Thanks for the dancing, but whoever your date is here I think she’s going to get jealous when she finds out how much fun we’ve been having.”

“Oh I’m not here with anyone.” The sweet aroma of her perfume, and the softness of her skin were something you’d never gotten to experience this close up before.

“Well after this song, I’m going to go chat with my friends for a few minutes, but come find me afterward, and let’s see if we can’t get you to leave with someone.” She winked at you, and stepped closer into your chest. Your bodies were now just touching, and you silently prayed she wouldn’t notice your growing erection. But a feeling of emptiness came over your swelling groin, and for the moment you could bask in her glow, and drink in her hair as the two of you danced.

Once more the music picked up, and you saw her waltz across the dance floor to join her friends. Not sure what to do with yourself you went and got yourself a drink of punch. Two cups later you could tell that someone had spiked it. From across the gym you’d seen Katelyn down half a dozen cups, but that was a while ago, where was she??? She wasn’t in the gym anymore.

Making your way around the crowd, you stepped out of the makeshift club into the hallway. You could see a light down the hall coming from one of the girls’ bathrooms. Sounds of vomiting echoed from the tiled walls within, and you could tell it was her. She must have drunk too much. Not wanting to intrude, you still poked your head in and spoke softly “Katelyn, are you okay?” No response.

Gingerly you tip-toed into the open bathroom and found the crimson haired beauty passed out in a bathroom stall. “Holy shit Katelyn what happened?” You had no trouble picking her up and sitting her back down on the toilet as she groggily smiled and mumbled something you assumed was thanks.

The beautiful, but drunk, girl had lost her balance, and in her effort to steady herself against the bathroom stall, her dress had come up, revealing yet another unexpected surprise. She wasn’t wearing any panties. It was a quick glance, but you could definitely see the small patch of auburn pubic hair poking out from between her slender legs. From your crouched position it was all the closer, and you almost choked as her dress fell back into place.

“You’re okay, uh, yeah … so let me go find your shoes, you seem to have misplaced them.”

Turning out of the stall you stepped across the bathroom and spotted her heels beneath the sink. Had she not been wearing any underwear the whole night? The thought sent a shiver down your spine as you recalled that fateful day in class with her maroon panties. Suddenly a strange sensation overcame your entire body.

A green light emanated from your wrist and glancing down you saw the terrifying words “Transformation Initiated” blinking on the screen. “What? Wait no, I didn’t …” was all you had time to muster before your world collapsed on you.

The first thing you felt was the cold surface of the bathroom floor beneath you. Groaning, it felt like your body had been twisted and stretched and rolled flat with a rolling pin. You try to push yourself up off the floor, but can’t seem to find your arms. What? Opening your eyes was weird, as you got a fishbowl view of everything around you. You could look left and right, up and down, all at the same time. Giving you the weirdest interpretation of a girls bathroom you thought possible.

You heard a toilet flush. You could feel the vibrations in the ground as footsteps drew nearer, and from your low angle view, you were blown away at the sight before you. Towering far above you, impossibly large, was Katelyn. Her hair was disheveled, but otherwise she was just as stunning as ever. But terrifying at the same time.

Walking over to the sink she splashed water on her face, and after a moment bent down to put on her dancing shoes. Her feet landed near you, the brightly painted toes shown at the ends of a foot the size of a truck. You tried rolling away, but it was no use, it was as if your body had become detached from your mind.

The now giant girl stood up, and began to walk out the door. “Katelyyyyynnnn!!!!” You scream up to her, but no sound escapes your lips. Your body is jolted forward as the heel of her shoe catches part of you and drags you a few inches across the cool tile.

Looking down, with hazy eyes, the giantess blinks, and with a look of confusion tilts her head. “What the hell? I could have sworn I left these at home.” Squatting down she grabs you, and stands as if to put a foot right through your eye. The giant red heel comes crashing down, but never touches you. You hear it land on the floor, and the process is repeated with her other foot.

Standing at her full height, which seems like 200 feet to you, the auburn haired beauty pulls upward on your body, which is at point blank range of her crotch. You see her tight lipped pussy speed toward you, and you slam into the warm skin of her massive body. In a last ditch effort to throw yourself off her, you lunge backward, but only succeed in changing your point of view. Glancing straight ahead into the bathroom mirror, all you can see is Katelyn.

The folds of her white dress fall around you, cutting off your view of her wearing her favorite red panties.