- Text Size +

Making her way downstairs, Katelyn pondered on the strangest interaction of her life. It had felt too real and gone on for too long to be passed off as a trick of the mind, and the reality of what he was saying seemed too far fetched to believe, yet there was no denying that somehow her panties were now a person.

A cold shiver ran through her spine just thinking about it.

Sitting down to a quickly made breakfast, the redhead opened her phone and did a quick search of local news and the boy from her school. Sure enough, a local tabloid had his name and face on their front cover, with the title “Local teen goes missing night of graduation.”. That was 4 days ago. Had he been stuck as her underwear the whole time?

Glancing over his image on the small screen, Katelyn considered him. Ryan wasn’t a bad looking guy. He kept his dusty blonde hair cut short, and she’d always had a thing for chin dimples. He’d been going to school with her for … well forever it felt like. They hadn’t been part of the same social circles, but she’d seen him around and he’d always been nice to her, she even had a small crush on him a few years back. Frowning, Katelyn thought back to what she’d just said to him and regretted how harsh she’d been. He wasn’t a creep – or at least he wasn’t until 4 days ago at the grad party.

The spoon she was using suddenly dropped from her mouth, still agape with the sudden realization of what had taken place that night. She’d woken the next morning with a mild hangover but could remember with intense clarity what she’d done to herself after walking home that night. Katelyn considered herself to be pretty sex positive, but she cringed with embarrassment at the thought of someone spying on her during such an intimate experience.

Subconsciously her left hand dropped to her crotch as she relived her post-game ritual. If Ryan had been transformed into her favorite red panties, then she’d basically face fucked him for over and hour that night. She’d never enjoyed getting completely naked when her urges came over her, and there always seemed to be a lot of mess to clean up afterward anyway, so leaving her panties on while she masturbated had seemed like a good compromise.

Pausing at a pleasant sensation, the recent graduate noticed her hand had been longingly stroking the insides of her thighs and pushing gently against her womanhood. The more she’d been thinking about what Ryan had experienced as her panties, the more she was beginning to like it.

Standing once more, Katelyn turned and giddily bounced upstairs with a confidence she’d never known until then. “Well, if he wanted to become my panties so badly, then I should make sure he gets the full experience.”

She walked a little faster as she considered all the possibilities.