- Text Size +

The inside of the washing machine had been a living hell. The odor of Katelyn’s soiled clothing had been replaced by the overwhelming scent of laundry detergent, which seemed to seep into every fiber of your being. As the water poured in and the cycle began to spin you quickly lost track of all direction and darkness overcame you.

The next hour was a literal blur for you. You remember the rapid change in temperature, and the feeling of being lifted out, but you were too tired to even care.

When the dust had settled, you found yourself in a quiet darkness, noticeably different from the metallic innards of the machine. There was only a faint amount of light streaming in through a crack in one of the walls, and as your eyes adjusted you found yourself in the bottom of the giantess’s panty drawer. Panties, thongs, compression shorts, and all kinds of garments were stuffed almost to the ceiling.

Unable to move, and helpless to try and escape your fabric prison, you simply sat and waited for your captress to return. You knew she had heard you just before she slammed the door of the washing machine shut. And you knew you had to try to communicate once more.

The hours seemed to melt into one another. The only way for you to tell how much time had passed was by the number of times the giant redhead would open the drawer to retrieve a fresh pair of panties. Often dressed only in a towel, the giantess still loomed high above your prison, but your faint shouting was never enough to get a reaction out of her. Until the day she picked you.

As the drawer opened you caught a glimpse of the titanic hand fumbling over your form. Katelyn’s fist closed around you and quickly dropped you to the floor as she began dressing. The ivory skinned giant sat on her bedspread, leaving you with only a view of her slender feet and toned calves. But leaning forward to grip your sides brought Katelyn’s massive chest downwards. You could see her breasts in freefall and your heart raced.

Katelyn began standing, pulling your body upwards, and the memory of the last time you were worn by her flashed through your mind! Fear, the absolute adrenaline of trying to escape, and your desperation came together. “PLEASE!!!!! STOP! KATELYN!!!!”

Your ascent came to an abrupt halt. Your face was mere inches from the hungry looking opening of the giantess’s pussy. The wiry hairs of her bush stood out against the paleness of her thighs, and you were close enough to catch a whiff of her musk.

“Who said that?” The still naked girl turned around, glancing around the room to ensure her door was closed. With no one in sight she attempted to finish dressing before she was interrupted again by a quite voice that seemed to emanate from within her own mind.

“Katelyn, it’s me. You can hear me! I don’t know what happened, but please don’t put your panties on.”

Her chin dropped downward as she glared with hardened eyes at you. Unsure of what to make of the situation, you continued…

“I know this sounds insane, but this is your panties talking. Well I’m not actually your panties, my name’s Ryan, you know, from school? It’s a long story, but I really need your help to get back to normal.”

The familiar pull of gravity pulled on you as the girl released her grip on the elastic of your waistband. Dropping to the floor you looked up to see confusion and intrigue plastered across Katelyn’s face.

“What the fuck?!?!?!” She gingerly stepped backwards onto her bed, peaking just her head over the edge to view her talking underwear. “What’s going on here? Is this some kind of trick Ryan? Why am I hearing you inside my head?”

How could you make her understand your situation? Fearing that she would dismiss your communication as some sort of hallucination, you jumped right into recounting the story the last few days. Everything from the WATCH to the night of the dance and the drinking. Your voice trailed off when you got to the part when Katelyn had stumbled home to enjoy some “alone” time that wasn’t so alone.

As your story went on, you could see the expression on her face change as she quietly listened and took it all in. The initial panic slowly melted into wonder. But upon discovering who you were and how you got there, you could see her sapphire eyes harden again in a disapproving expression of what looked like anger, if not disgust.

“So you see, I never meant to become your panties, but I’ve been stuck like this for days trying to get your attention. You need to help me get back to normal! There are two prototypes of the WATCH back at my house, if you can take me there I can walk you through how to change me back!”

Silence.

Your heart raced as the awkward silence stretched on. Katelyn’s head slowly retreated behind the mattress, blocking her titanic form from your view. With a blanket wrapped around her nudity, the giantess came marching around the bed and picked you up with the force and swiftness of a hurricane. Bringing you almost to face level, the giantess bellowed,

“Well that has got to be, by far, the dumbest story I’ve ever heard! What are you kidding me? You built a machine to transform you into whatever you wanted and “accidentally” became my favorite pair of panties??? How dumb do you think I am? I know a pervert when I see one. I knew you were a creep by the way you were always watching me. Do you have any idea how violated I feel? Well, let me show you how I deal with creeps like you!”

Marching to the head of her bed, the giantess ripped open her nightstand drawer and flung your bunched up body into it’s confines. Not a moment later the drawer slammed shut and you were once again left to yourself in the darkness of a drawer. The giantess’s thunderous footfalls soon quieted. There was no telling how long you would be left.

“Well, that could have gone better.” You thought.