- Text Size +

It was a lot for your mind and new body to take in. There were no bruises or broken limbs to speak of, nor were there any cuts or lacerations as evidence of what you’d just experienced. But the same way an amputee might experience phantom pains from a lost limb, your psyche was enduring the seemingly real sensation of being the collateral damage of a 200 ft tall giantess’s voracious libido. Katelyn, still unaware that she had just introduced you to her private post-game ritual in a very intimate way, had sleepily cast your battered body to the side, landing with a quite splat on her bedroom floor.

Soon the soft breathing and occasion snore from the giant redhead could be heard. You laid there, numb and confused as the wetness that had invaded your body slowly dried and began to stiffen.

The feelings of fear, frustration, and arousal had come crashing down once you’d realized it was over. Never in a million years would you have predicted that this was how the night would go for you. Shrunken and transformed into your crush’s underwear? How? In all the commotion you had failed to locate the WATCH, the only device you knew that could undo this terrible mistake. If you had had eyes, tearstained as they would’ve been, you closed them and did your best to envision your left arm, complete with the WATCH still attached. But nothing happened.

You couldn’t seen the home screen, and there were no buttons for your to press to alter any of its settings. It was designed to manipulate organic matter, not clothing! So how could it have done this? Thinking back over the process of creating this wretched machine you came to the conclusion that the “recommendations” program you had installed, which monitored the wearer’s thoughts, had gone haywire and begun transformations without authorization. Doing your best to visualize your original human body, you willed the WATCH to respond. But your thoughts echoed back to you unanswered.

It wasn’t long before the early morning light began seeping through the window of the sleeping giantess’s bedroom. You’d envisioned many times what Katelyn’s bedroom looked like, and you weren’t far off. To any normal person it would have been the bedroom of an average 18-year-old girl, littered with posters from movies and stuffed animals from when she was little. Guess she’s the nostalgic type. But to you, it was several times larger than an airplane hangar, and the teddy bears were the size of actual grizzlies.

There was enough light now for you to make out more detail. Katelyn’s floor was far from neat, and strewn about it were sneakers, socks, shorts, and all manner of clothing. Looking underneath her bed, startled you with a shout. It was as if you were looking into a mirror of yourself, well not your actual self, but the red panties! The ones Katelyn had been wearing that fateful day, the ones you envisioned which had triggered your mistaken transformation, and the one’s the drunk giantess had confused you for when she first kidnapped you in the girl’s bathroom!

The fabric had been worn, with small holes and rips and the elastic around the waistband was fraying in places. You were close enough to see they were frilly around the sides, but the panties had been twisted and were stuck in place by dried cum – the same as you. You could just make out a few curly strands of familiar auburn pubic hair imbedded in the mess. It scared you, to look at what had become of them and your own body. The panties looked to have been discarded, or mistakenly kicked far beneath the bed, out of sight and out of mind.

After quieting your breathing, psychological and emotional exhaustion washed over you. Your last conscious thought was that you needed to figure out a way to contact Katelyn and get your body back. 

 When you finally awoke, it was to a rhythmic swaying, not unlike laying in a hammock. You noticed that you were no longer on the floor of Katelyn’s bedroom, but rather had been moved to a laundry hamper filled with some of her other clothing items. It was difficult to say how long you’d been unconscious, but the light coming in through the windows told you it was late afternoon. Staring up you were momentarily frozen at the sight of Katelyn’s statuesque form carrying the hamper. You were pushed back and forth gently, riding in the hamper perched on her swaying hips.

It was now or never…

Closing your eyes once more, you deeply concentrated on where your mouth should have been.

“Katelyn.” You said. “Katelyn, please, can you hear me? I’m down here.”

The giantess made no move to acknowledge you, and you were thrown upwards as she began her descent down some stairs, the clothing bouncing around.

“Katelyn!!!!” You redoubled your efforts despite the lack of results. She had to hear you, she had to know what had happened, and she had to help you! Otherwise, you were stuck as a pair of red panties. The thought scared you, almost as much as the moment she put the laundry hamper down and you saw it looming far above you in all its terrifying metallic glory – the washing machine.

“Oh no…” Could you survive in there? You didn’t have lungs, but you’d barely made it through Katelyn’s late night passions and even that had felt like you were going to drown at some point. As much as you’d love to get the redhead’s sticky juices off you, you didn’t want to try your luck.

The giantess squatted down, her legs straining against the blue running shorts she’d put on, and began stuffing her dirty clothes into the mouth of the machine.

“Katelyn!!!! Please, it’s me! Last night something happened, I don’t know how to explain it really, but you can’t put me in there!!! Please!”

Like a crane, a giant hand descended until it had gripped, pulling you skyward. Unfurling you like a flag, Katelyn inspected the aftermath of multiple orgasms from the night before. It looked like she was about to say something, before you were abruptly curled into her clenched fist and tossed into the washing machine.

In horror you saw the clear door being swung shut.

“KATELYN!!!!” You willed your invisible mouth to move, desperate for her to hear you and rescue you.

The door stopped.

Had she heard you? She must have, why else would she stop.

A curious looked passed across her the girl’s face, and you could see her blue eyes focused on the pile of clothes. But after a moment she shrugged her shoulders and slammed the door, sealing you inside.

“She hear me!” You thought as your world began to fill with water and spin.

What you didn’t hear was the girl muttering to herself as she walked back upstairs. “That’s weird, I could have sworn I heard someone yell my name.”