- Text Size +

You’d never played a single down of football, nor had you ever been hit by a truck. But what you were experiencing as Katelyn’s panties right now would have put both of those experiences to shame. Unbeknownst to the beautiful giantess, her delicate fingers were now titanic compared to your new body, and were pummeling you into her most intimate parts without mercy. Up and down, over and over again, what would have been your face was dragged across her pussy lips as she grew ever hotter with desire. What had started out as a dampness in her panties had grown into a torrential gushing as Katelyn dug ever deeper into herself – the pink nub of her clit growing in size, yearning for more attention.

“Why doesn’t she just take me off?” You wonder. But the massive beauty above you was too lost in the throws of her own passion to bother with such trivial matters. Katelyn was too focused on finding her own orgasm to consider the wellbeing of the fabric wedged between her vulva.

The sweat and arousal that the giantess was putting off had utterly drenched you, muffling your senses of sound and taste. The salty but tangy mixture pervaded every one of your senses, and you could only guess how things were going based on the deep echoing moans of the redhead. Her quit gasps still echoed through you, and she would buck her hips forward at times.

You didn’t have any experience with the female orgasm, but if you had to guess she’d cum at least twice by the time you were finally peeled away from her soaking lips. Strands of her desire still stuck to you, connecting the fabric of your skin to her red bush.

“Finally,” you utter, not expecting anyone to hear. You hoped she would discard you into a laundry bin, or somewhere where you weren’t being used as a makeshift sex toy. Peering up through the strands of her pubic hair you can see two giant thumbs, complete with cheery red nail polish, hooked beneath your elastic.

Here it comes…

But rather than stripping you down her muscled legs, the giantess seems to hesitate. Katelyn begins to roll over and you find yourself smushed between her and the mattress below. A moment or two more of shifting and you feel a something soft press into your back. The world within Katelyn’s panties suddenly crashes downward, and the terror only briefly registers with you that the giantess had begun round two of her late night pleasuring.

 

 

Her pale thighs clenched together in a rush of endorphins as she achieved her first orgasm of the night. The warmth of her body, coupled with the comforting afterglow of her climax tempted to put the girl to sleep. Out of habit the girl began to unhook her panties and discard them to the floor, as she had with all of her other cum soaked underwear in the past, before allowing darkness to overcome her. Just as she was about to, the thought of her mystery dance partner danced across her mind, with just enough excitement to rouse her desire once more. She had been disappointed that he had disappeared before asking for her number, but she could recall the feeling of pressing his body into hers as they danced. Wherever he was, he was about to miss out. Rolling onto her stomach, Katelyn reached forward and grabbed her “special” pillow. It was made from a firmer material, designed to support her neck as she slept, but more often that she’d admit, she would fold it up and use it as a saddle. The crease in the pillow would press perfectly up against her clit, and she had been known to ride it well into the night. “This next one is dedicated to him.” She thought.

 

The pressure of having this beautiful girl riding your body into her pillow was phenomenal. It was as if every fiber of your being as being stretched and pressed at the same time, flattening you into the curvature of her hips, her thighs, and most importantly, her crotch. Any attempt of yours to make any sound, not knowing if you even could, would have been immediately muffled in the heat of her pussy, and the sounds of her pleasuring. This kind of masturbating was different than before, where Katelyn had been precise with her fingers in stroking her clit, this was far rougher.

Minutes of the giant girl gyrating her hips passed, with greater and greater vigor. Her moans soon turned to grunts as the girl began physically exerting herself, chasing her next climax. By the time she finally came, you’d felt just a little bit of your sanity depart.

 

Reaching behind herself, Katelyn gracefully unhooked her bra, allowing her tits to find some fresh air, and leaving her with only her panties. She leaned forward, placing on hand on her new toy, the other cupping her left boob, as she started to grind herself into the pillow with real intent.

This was always Katelyn’s favorite part. A byproduct of her time dominating in sports meant that she liked being in charge, and she wasn’t afraid to work up a little sweat. Positioning herself atop her pillow gave her a full-frontal view of herself in a mirror, placed across from her bed for that very reason. She actually liked watching herself as she masturbated. The way her tits bounced with such a quick rhythm, and the way her cheeks would get flushed as she got closer to cumming always helped push her over the edge.

Small beads of sweat began to form across her chest and forehead. The girl, pushing harder into her pillow, hoped to flatten the pillow entirely. Electric shocks of pleasure ran through her each time she ground her clit across the ridge of her pillow. The faster she went, the closer she felt her climax building. Pressing one last time, she bucked her hips forward and was rewarded with a satisfying gush from within the confines of her panties.

Rolling to her back, the girl let out a much needed breathe, and felt sleep coming onto her. Stripping the panties, which had bunched up into a soaking thong, from between her cheeks, she lifted them up to inspect the damage. It wouldn’t have been the first time she’d ripped a favorite pair during her playtime. Seeing only the leftover mess of her arousal, the girl casually flung them to the floor.

As sleep closed in around her, the girl’s last conscious thought was thinking it strange that she could hear some faint crying coming from somewhere close by.