- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long break between chapters. I was finishing up a long school year and had to take a break from writing. 

Katelyn never drank, and she hardly ever partied either. She was always too busy with training and practice to bother with the party scene – but tonight she decided to cut loose and see what all the excitement was about. She was celebrating her graduation, which meant that she was basically an adult now, and that’s what adults do. Why not get a taste of what life will be like after she heads off for college at the end of the summer to play D1 volleyball? One crazy night couldn’t hurt.

Apparently, her feet and her head didn’t get the message.

She vaguely remembered stumbling into the girl’s bathroom to puke her guts out. One of her friends had been there briefly, right? Anyway, after collecting herself and washing up she soldiered through the nausea and spent the last hour of the party sobering up and keeping an eye out for the new guy she had been dancing with. He must have been a last-minute transfer student or maybe a friend who was coming from out of town, she would have remembered those green eyes anywhere. Unfortunately, he was nowhere to be found, and as the party came to an end she dragged her still semi-drunk self home, exhausted.

As she kicked off her high heels and plopped herself down on her bed, two thoughts occurred to her. 1) her feet were killing her, and there would definitely be blisters tomorrow, and 2) where the hell did she leave the Tylenol? The only thing that hurt more than her feet was her head. Feeling too tired to shower, the redhead settled for stripping down to just her panties and allowing the water and medication she had just taken to work its magic and make her comfortable enough to sleep.

The night air was warm enough that she still felt at ease as the cold pale moonlight splashed across her ivory skin. With eyes half closed she could still make out the crimson dye of her toenails, and the glimmer of the moonlight on metal. Glancing around the room her eyes poured over the many dozens of trophies, metals, ribbons, and other athletic awards she had won over the years. She set them by her window on purpose to allow their reflective surfaces to create a kaleidoscope effect of glimmering light, thrown across the ceiling for her enjoyment. Each award represented her discipline in training, and the tremendous effort she put into her sport, in building her body, and she reviled in her success.

Graduating high school wasn’t an athletic achievement, but it was still a hard-fought battle. As she adjusted her position in her bed, she decided to treat herself to the same pleasurable ritual she had always done after a big victory. The shimmering trophies cast just enough light across her freckled cheeks to reveal a slight smile as her hands made their way down her taught stomach to the smooth fabric of her panties.

“Hmmmmmm”

Her fingers traced the outline of her heated camel toe. Pressing harder into her crotch, she decided that she had really earned this, and deserved a fitting reward.