- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a long time coming, but here's part III

The initial shock of your unwanted transformation was taking a while to wear off, and the current sensory overload of your current situation was making your head spin. A rising sense of panic was seeping its way in as the drunken giantess made her way back to the dance floor. How had this happened? You had installed manual settings on the WATCH, ensuring that you didn’t accidently change your form whenever your wrist accidently bumped into something. So why had it changed you into Katelyn’s panties just by thinking about them?

It was the strangest, most intimate sensation of your life. You could feel every stretch and curve of her massive body as yours was wrapped around it. As she walked the leg holes of your flesh turned fabric would adjust, creating a rubbing sensation. You remarked on how soft her skin felt, it was pleasant, but you could do a lot more than just feel her.

Being in such close proximity forced you to experience the heat her titanic body was generating. It had only been a couple of minutes as Katelyn slowly strutted her way back to her friends and began casually chatting, but if you could you would have already been starting to sweat. Without eyes to close, you focus inward on what you were experiencing, searching desperately for your lost limbs to move and find an escape. Without success you realize that you’re begging to feel … full? You have no mouth and no stomach to eat with, but you can feel yourself swelling, and a salty taste is spread around wherever your tastebuds are (which is everywhere on your new body).

You may not be able to sweat anymore, but she can! From your point of view the canopy of the giantess’s white party dress was bouncing all around, the young woman had returned to the dance floor and her chaotic movements, which an hour ago you found enchanting, were disorienting to say the least. As the heat had picked up, she had begun to sweat, and her perspiration was being absorbed into the first fabric it could find … you. It put a salty taste in your mouth, and you struggled a little trying to find a way to expel her bodily fluid from you without luck.

The panic you’d felt earlier returned as you realized that you couldn’t move at all. There was nothing you could do to stop the girl of your dreams from dancing the night away, chatting with her friends, drinking more, and making her way home. All the while you were stuck to her.

At one point in the evening you’d experimented with your sight. The initial fishbowl effect of being left on the floor had changed when she’d put you on. Now you could feel more than see her. But attempting to twist your neck violently from side to side could move your eyes turning outward to inward and vice versa. You recalled seeing Katelyn’s massive high heels slam down through your openings as she pulled you skyward, up over her thighs and into the cradle of her crotch. Now, amidst the dancing you were once again faced with the inner sanctuary of the unaware girls pussy.

The small patch of pubic hair you’d glimpsed earlier was nothing compared to the bush you saw before you. From this close you could see and feel the strands of hair, as thick as tree branches, twisting together and pressing outward, almost tickling your face. The pale skin of the redhead’s thighs melted into a darker shade of pink around her lower lips. You had always been intimidated by Katelyn’s size, strength, and confidence. But you’d never been more intimidated as you realized just how much power she had over you.

Her pussy gave off a distinct musky smell, not unpleasant to you. As the night drew on her dancing had pushed you closer into her folds, and every crevice of her groin, including the not so nice ones. But all the movement came to a stop as you felt gravity shift and the giantess laid down.

During your exploration of her pussy, you had failed to notice the music had faded, and that Katleyn had walked home only to throw herself on her bed in exhaustion. The two of you just laid there, and you could feel the mattress underneath her compress you further into her crack. Suddenly the giant girl sits up, and lazily pulls her white dress over her head and casts it to the floor. You twist your vision to take in what must be her bedroom as she lays back down.

Minutes pass and her breathing slows. She must be falling asleep. Wait. You wonder if you can fall asleep too? Or are you destined to experience every waking moment on her body?

You do your best to quiet your mind and fall asleep. You’d never been one to meditate, but you’d achieved a mild zen-like state when everything shifted.

Your body was stretched and compressed further as a massive manicured hand invaded your space and began rubbing you deep into the folds of a pussy you’d only dreamt about.

“Hmmmmm” the vibrations of a lengthy moan could be felt even by her panties.

Oh my god. Is she doing to masturbate with me still on? That was your last thought before her hand covered your view completely.