- Text Size +

Pravin Dyal sat in the mess hall of the Zetan ship Starsong, poking idly at an alien dish that was deep purple and had the consistency of refried beans. The dining hall itself wasn’t really much different in design from an earth ship, long tables with benches, the main difference being the glistening white color scheme, kept impossibly clean and shining no matter where on the ship it was. The entire ship was similar, giving it a feel of elegance and sophistication compared to the relatively utilitarian interiors of most human craft.

“Just try it,” Tanyl said in exasperation, “you’ll love it.” The Zetan male stuck a spoon in his own dish, taking a scoop of the purple and sticking it in his mouth. He made an exaggerated groan of pleasure.

Tanyl was an oddity on a Zetan military ship, a male, and apparently an officer no less. Pravin himself was a weapons technician, here to learn from the designers of the plasma cannon how to maintain and operate them in all conditions. Today though he’d mostly been on the ship’s bridge. With a number of the normal human contingent refusing to board, those who had found the stomach to do their normal rotation over to the Zetan ships had been shuffled around in an attempt to provide optimal coverage against Cephalo attacks.

Pravin sighed, scooping some of his meal and trying it. It had an earthy taste, with a hint of spice, with a shrug he went back for more.

“So, why does a Zetan male want to be a starship officer, anyway?” Pravin asked. “Don’t you have fifty girls waiting for you back home?”

Tanyl rolled his eyes, “humans don’t understand anything,” he said with a chuckle, “your women are sweet, kind, and accommodating.”

“Right,” Pravin said with a smirk, “but seriously, I know there aren’t a lot of you guys, but I’ve seen way more than fifty Zetans and I’m pretty sure you’re the only male one I’ve ever met.”

Tanyl shrugged, “most male Zetans have their needs well provided for,” he explained, “plenty of women would gladly take me in, and while it’s in poor taste, those who don’t have enough women in their lives to support them can always charge for… inseminations.”

“But not you though?” Pravin asked with a grin, “don’t want to be a trophy boy?”

“No, I don’t,” Tanyl said seriously, “at least not yet.”

Alarms blared, and everyone in the mess hall looked up in shock. Like a flock of birds taking off in unison the Zetans and the handful of humans scattered, going to their positions. Pravin normally would have headed to the weapons bay, but today he followed a swearing Tanyl to the Zetan ship’s bridge.

The captain of the ship, a tall Zetan woman with a permanent scowl, was already issuing orders. Beyond the viewport a large Cephalo ship was coming out of hyperspace in front of them. Pravin’s eyes went wide as three other squirming tentacled masses dropped out behind it.

“We’re going to have to retreat,” the Captain snarled, “send out word that this hyperlane has fallen.”

“Am I to understand Captain,” Tanyl asked with a frown, “that we are not even going to contest this incursion?”

“We barely have enough humans on board to fight,” the captain snapped, she pointed to Pravin, “If this one here has a cardiac event or hits his head on something? We’ll all be tasting the barrels of our weapons before the medics can get up here.” She sighed, “we have no other ship in the area that has enough human coverage to safely wage a sustained engagement, the nearest human ship is twelve hours away, by which point we’ll be blown to bits, if they come.” She sighed, “our current strategy is not to engage the Cephalos unless they attack a major point of interest or try to block a hyperlane to Zeta Prime or Earth.”

“I… understood,” Tanyl said quietly, sitting down.

Pravin stood awkwardly on the bridge, not sure what he should do. Beyond the viewport stars began to stretch as the ship retreated back down the hyperlane. The captain seemed to notice him, and gestured for him to sit in the empty seat to her left.

“Ensign Dyal, am I correct?” the Zetan captain asked quietly.

“Yes ma’am,” he said, nodding.

“You were last on a human ship two days ago, yes?” she asked. He nodded and she continued. The captain looked at the warped kaleidoscope of colors outside, the rainbows and points of light dancing before the silent bridge. “Do you know,” she asked quietly, “how close the other humans might be to…”

“I don’t know captain,” he said quietly. He joined her in staring out the viewport.

Kira sighed as she looked over the selection of frozen meals in the grocery store. Adam had gone to get coffee, a substance he consumed in truly worrying quantities lately. She smiled as she saw, tucked into a corner, a frozen dish with Zetan prairiebeast meat. She frowned at the cost, but such a luxury no doubt had to be imported… humans seemed too attached to pork, beef, and chicken, to introduce many alien meats into their diet. Her stomach growled at the thought of something from home as she opened the freezer door.

“Hey,” a gruff voice muttered. She turned to see a human male, wearing a long hoodie with his hands in his pockets and his eyes on her. “You really think it’s okay to come into one of our stores like this?” He was a older, though human ages were becoming tough to gauge as Zetan medical technology proliferated, Adam had told her once nobody on earth got grey hairs anymore unless they wanted them...

Kira gulped and stepped back a bit, “I-I’m just shopping-“

“Sorry, they don’t sell people here, you should find another store,” the man snarled. His hand was gripping something in his pocket, and Kira fought the urge to yelp in fright as she saw the hint of a silver handle as he adjusted his grip.

It was a Kensington-Bluestar Bobcat, she’d seen the advertisement enough times over the last few days to recognize any part of the gun instantly. Her heart pounded as her hand went to her purse, a human luxury item she’d adopted since working on earth. The man pulled the weapon with a sneer just as her hand closed around her shrink ray.

There was a flash of green, then a smell of melting plastic and the shriek of shattering glass. Dimly Kira was aware of a hiss behind her, like someone had just poured water on a stove. The arc of the shrink ray leapt out, then the man was gone.

Kira’s pounding heart was the only sound she heard for a minute, then she hesitantly stepped forward. The man was laying on his back on the floor, looking up at her in shock from a few inches tall. Her hands shaking, she reached for him, closing her fingers around him and lifting him up. She turned around, still in a daze, and saw that the freezer section behind her had been obliterated, a large molten crater of glass, metal, and plastic lay sizzling where food had been neatly displayed moments ago.

“Y-You tried to shoot me!” she shrieked, clenching the human in her grip a little harder.

He grunted in pain, but the snarl never left his face, “you killed my brother! I hate every last one of you knife eared monsters!”

She froze, “I… I…” she stammered, unsure of what to say.

“Hey, what the hell?” the other shoppers were starting to notice. A dozen or so humans had cautiously entered the aisle, their eyes wide as they took in the melted freezer display. “She shrunk that guy!”

“Help!” he shouted, “she just went nuts!”

A larger human who stood over even Kira’s six feet pushed his way to the front, “What the fuck is this greenskin?”

“I didn’t,” she began, backing against an intact freezer, “h-he pulled a gun-“

“She’s lying!” the human in her hand shouted, squirming feebly in her grip, “she’s trying to kidnap me, just like that princess!”

Angry mutters rose in the crowd, Kira gulped nervously, “L-Look, I’ll just put him down-“ she hesitantly placed the human on the floor, and he quickly darted away, hugging the freezer wall and looking up at her angrily.

“Good,” the big human said, cracking his knuckles, “now he’s out of the way.” Kira stared in shock, too numb to move as the crowd advanced on her.

Adam was between her and them suddenly, and his fist flew up, cracking the jaw of the big man in the lead of the group. He staggered back, collapsing to the floor and breaking the crowd’s initiative. They looked at Adam, stunned.

“Come on!” he growled, grabbing Kira by the arm and forcing her to the front of the store. He glanced back to make sure they weren’t being followed, and sighed with relief when he saw the crowd still too stunned to move.

He brought her to their vehicle, stepping inside and closing the door as Kira did on the passenger side. He let out a long breath, the pain in his hand suddenly white hot. He winced, and began typing in autodrive coordinates.

“You’re not driving?” Kira asked, still numb.

“I think I broke my hand,” he muttered. “When we get back, I need you to inject me with some medical nanites…”

Kira started sobbing as the vehicle’s engine hummed to life, seamlessly taking them into traffic as it began the trip back to Adam’s apartment. He tried to comfort her, ignoring the pain in his hand and gently rubbing her back.

“It wasn’t your fault,” he said quietly.

“That man said he lost his brother,” she sobbed, “I know I didn’t do it but…” she collected herself a minute and sighed, “Adam, I don’t know if this is going to work.”

He froze, “what do you mean?”

“I used to think that maybe the war, everything that came with it, that we could forget about it… that I could live here on earth with you.” She sniffed, “I don’t know if I still believe that…”

Adam was quiet a minute, “then we’ll leave,” he said simply.

Now it was her turn to pause, stunned, “you can’t be serious!?” she asked, wiping her nose with another sniff.

“The biggest mistake of my life was not following you back to Zeta Prime when you left the first time,” Adam said with a grin, “if you don’t think you can live on earth… We can go anywhere Kira, the colonies, the asteroid settlements, if you want we could pool our money and buy a small starship, just visit whatever planets we wanted!” He paused, looking at the steering wheel, “you’ll have to fly it of course…”

“Not every Zetan can pilot a starship Adam,” she laughed through her tears. She sighed, “I don’t think we can run away right now…” As if confirming her words Adam’s wrist computer beeped, a message summoning him back to the office flashing across the screen.

“It does have a certain romantic appeal though, doesn’t it?” he said with a smile as he changed the autodrive coordinates.

She just giggled, leaning over to give him a kiss.

Smith sipped his qet at the remote cabin’s small kitchen table, desperately wishing it were coffee, “So you’re saying we can’t leave yet?” he asked Liana quietly.

“Officially, the royal family members are all taking vacations,” Liana said, looking down into her own cup. “We are not currently sharing any additional information with human military sources,” she gave him a sad smile, “now surely you know enough history to know what it means when the Zetan royals go silent with their human allies?”

“You think you’re about to have a coup,” Smith muttered darkly. “Yes, it’s happened a few times over the last forty odd years, hasn’t it?”

“It doesn’t happen nearly as often as it used to, thank the stars,” Liana said with a sigh, “historically the royal family’s feuds are supposed to remain between them, we changed Empresses often enough with the only violence being between household soldiers… assassination was particularly popular.”

“So, I’m guessing Nea is our culprit?” Smith asked.

“That, or someone hoping to use her,” Liana said with a shrug, “I know very little honestly. The Empress has requested more human guards than normal from your embassy though… Human loyalties are easier to guess.”

“You’re so delightfully reliable!” Tayla agreed, walking into the kitchen. She had a slight sheen of sweat on her, having completed her morning exercise routine on a magnetic workout machine stored in the cabin’s living room. She’d wanted to go for a run through the forest, but Liana and Smith had forbidden it.

“Tayla,” Smith greeted with a smile.

“So I’m guessing we have to stay out here?” the princess asked, leaning over to give Smith a quick peck on the cheek.

“I’m afraid so,” Liana said with a sad smile.

“Ugh, I’m getting bored!” Tayla moaned, “Craig, entertain me!”

“Would you like me to sing, dance, or juggle?” he asked with a smirk.

“That’s not the kind of entertainment I want,” she pouted. She looked her Zetan bodyguard and grinned, “did you take a turn with Craig yet Liana?”

Smith almost spat out his qet. Even after all this time, the forwardness of some Zetans was shocking.

Liana smirked, “no princess, if you and Smith are going to go and ‘entertain’ one another, I had best guard the perimeter-“

“Nonsense!” the princess exclaimed, “I know you have motion alarms, autopiloted drones, and all other manner of devices out in the woods keeping us safe!”

“Well yes,” Liana said, “but-“

Smith grunted as the princess forced him up, her hands under his arm, “Liana,” she began smugly, “join Smith and I in the bedroom, now.

The corner of Liana’s mouth quirked, but she didn’t get up, “Princess, you may wish to ask Smith how he feels about that.”

The princess stopped in the process of dragging her hapless human bodyguard, then looked back and forth between the two of them. She cleared her throat, suddenly seeming somewhat embarrassed.

“Er, yes, of course… Craig, might Liana join us?” She asked hesitantly.

He glanced at the princess’s other bodyguard, clearly someone had a talk with the princess about human cultural norms, he thought with a chuckle. For her part Liana just gave him a small smile, waiting for his answer. Ah, what the hell, he thought.

“If she wants to,” he said, looking up at the Amazonian princess.

“I do,” Liana growled with a grin, standing up finally. Smith gulped as she walked up to them, leaving him between Tayla, who peered down at him with a smirk, and Liana, who could have rested her chin the top of his head if she’d wanted to.

Liana reached for him, and he grunted in surprise as the Zetan easily picked him up, hefting him over her shoulder. He yelped in surprise as she spanked his ass suddenly, drawing a giggle from Tayla, who followed behind her bodyguard as she carried the shocked human into the bedroom. He grunted again as Liana tossed him roughly on the bed, he bounced slightly and looked up at her, wide eyed.

“Strip,” Liana ordered with a grin. Tayla appeared behind her, watching with glee as Smith hurriedly began unbuttoning his shirt. “There is something appealing about watching traditional clothing being removed,” Liana commented, crossing her arms, “nanofabric is convenient but… one press of a button, and you’re naked, no anticipation…”

“Not to mention those earth guard costumes are so cool looking!” Tayla giggled.

Guard costumes? He realized she was talking about his suit and tie, and he fought a laugh. He worked his boxers down his ankles, and he watched in confusion as Liana picked them up, holding them to her nose a moment and inhaling deeply.

“You’re such a pervert!” Tayla giggled, watching the bodyguard drop his boxers with a growl.

“Do you not appreciate the scent of a virile male?” Liana asked, grinning wickedly at Smith. She reached for her neck and tapped the button on the nanofabric collar, causing the outfit to take on the familiar liquid consistency as it raced back up, revealing her naked body. Where Tayla had a body that he would call a runner’s, Liana clearly trained for strength, with thick thighs and the outline of abs on her torso.

“I usually just smell Craig, not his underwear,” Tayla remarked, pulling her own clothing off. She was still slightly sweaty from her exercise routine, and judging from the way the shorts and bra peeled off her, they weren’t nanofabric. “I do think I’ll get you some undergarments with the royal sigil on them though,” Tayla giggled, “would you like that Craig?”

“Uhh…” he gulped, looking at the pair of green skinned amazons eyeing him hungrily.

“Poor human,” Liana cooed sarcastically, “you’ve been too easy on him Tayla, he needs to be broken in.” She grinned at his reaction to that, “How do you feel about that Smith? Tell me, I want to hear it from your own mouth.”

He licked his lips, “Do the translation chips work for the word scaroused?” he joked weakly. Judging by the confused looks Tayla and Liana exchanged, the answer was no. He chuckled and rolled his eyes, “both aroused, and scared.” That seemed to translate easily enough, and grins reappeared on the pair of Zetans.

Tayla walked around the side of the bed, sauntering her hips from side to side as she picked up her shrink ray from the nightstand. She adjusted it slightly, grinning smugly at Smith all the while.

“What size would be best for breaking in a human male?” Tayla asked, glancing to Liana.

“Start him around… one inch,” Liana said with a grin, “we’ll work our way up, and maybe end with him at full size.”

One inch? Smith balked, that was smaller than he’d ever been, and that was with Tayla, and Liana seemed like she wanted something… rougher.

“Goodbye Craig!” Tayla giggled, waving mockingly as she blasted him with the arc of energy.

He blinked as the landscape of the bed came into focus, then he struggled to keep upright as the world rocked, the earthquake of Liana casually laying on the bed. He watched in awe as the wall of her side stretched down the mattress, and he could swear he felt the gaze of those yellow eyes, large enough to swallow him up, as they glanced down at him.

“Tayla,” Liana said, placing her hands behind her bed, “put him inside me.”

Smith whirled, seeing a pair of giant green fingers reaching for him, the princess’s grinning face looming beyond them like some faraway mountain. He grunted as he was squeezed on either side by fingertips that were nearly as large as his entire body, and the world blurred as he was lifted up, tossed up and down as Tayla climbed up onto the bed fully.

Smith felt the heat of Liana’s opening as Tayla lowered him towards it, those waiting lips covered with a small tuft of trimmed hair overhead. He stopped, maybe one length of his body away from the glistening and pungent womanhood, seeming almost eager to swallow him whole.

Liana frowned, “why the hesitation?”

“I was just wondering,” Tayla said, looking down at Smith with a wicked grin, “when you said ‘put him inside me’ where did you want me to…”

“There,” Liana chuckled, savoring his fearful expression as she pointed to her wet lips, “for now…”

There was a rush, like a car accelerating, then he was slipping through a pair of slick walls that both contorted to his body and overpowered him at the same time. He gasped for breath as her wetness filled his lungs and nose, the world rocked back and forth as Liana moaned in pleasure overhead.

“Assist him, Princess,” Liana said, pushing her head back into the pillow.

Tayla leaned forward, her tongue darting out as she began licking at Liana’s slit. For Smith the world suddenly pressed around him, the contortions of the massive and muscular pussy overpowering any movement he could hope to make. He groaned as he felt a massive slick appendage make contact with him, Tayla’s tongue, and the wet walls pressed against him as Tayla pushed him further inside, into the true depths of the royal bodyguard.

Liana snarled and clutched the back of the princess’s head with her hand, and Tayla fought a giggle as she increased her efforts. She couldn’t feel Smith with her tongue anymore, but she kept probing for him.

“Yes,” Liana moaned, curling her fingers through the other Zetan’s hair, “I can feel him…” She laughed, feeling the convulsion of her insides pressing against the squirming form of the shrunken human.

For Smith it was an intense and unparalleled experience. Tayla’s womanhood had been overwhelming, Liana’s was stronger, larger, more pungent, every sense and muscle he had was utterly defeated by her as he was flooded by the juices that slid against him, forcing him further into darkness as the Princess continued to work Liana with her talented tongue.

There was a burst of movement suddenly, and Smith gasped as he was pushed outward, the ridged walls sliding against him one after another as her orgasm forced him back towards the world. There was the barest hint of light, and a long pink tongue seemed to scoop underneath him, curling beneath him and drawing him out to safety.

He blinked, covered in Liana’s tongue and Tayla’s spit as he looked at the massive bedroom. Liana was panting, her hand on her forehead as she smiled excitedly.

“That was fantastic,” Liana moaned, sitting up.

Tayla plucked Smith off her hand, lowering him back down to the bed, where he shivered as the fluids coating him began to dry.

“I think Smith has earned some of his size back,” Liana said with a smile.

“You hear that, Craig?” Tayla beamed, “you get to be a little bigger!” the shrink ray hovered over him, and a moment later there was a flash, and he blinked as he tried to gauge how much size they’d returned to him. He looked to Tayla and tried to guess how large he was, maybe three or four inches now?

“This is fun,” Tayla said with a giggle, “let’s make Craig earn all of his height back, a little at a time!”

“Sounds good to me,” Liana growled, leaning up. “What do you say Smith?”

He gulped, looking up at the hungry looking Zetans, “Let’s do it!” he said, smiling. Somehow, he had a feeling he wouldn’t “win” whatever game this was, but he’d enjoy playing.

Zenya groaned lustfully as she licked between Jolene’s legs. The human returned the sentiment as she wrapped her legs around the now full sized Zetan, forcing her further into her groin. She came with a shout, squeezing her thighs around Zenya so tight she wondered if the green skinned woman would pass out. She collapsed into a heap, panting on Zenya’s bed as the dawn light creeped in the door.

“What a great way to start the day,” Jolene laughed, reaching down to ruffle Zenya’s hair.

Zenya leaned up eagerly, covered in the wetness of Jolene’s pussy, “d-do you want to maybe-“

“Oh no no no,” Jolene chuckled, sitting up, “Sorry hun, but you can finish yourself off, I won’t be offended.” Zenya seemed a little embarrassed, but then reached her hand between her legs. She looked at Jolene’s discarded underwear on the floor a moment, and Jolene laughed, “go ahead,” she said, waving dismissively.

Zenya grabbed Jolene’s underwear, pushing it to her face as she rubbed herself furiously, moaning. Jolene watched a moment, feeling a spike of arousal. There was always something funny about refusing to return their favors, she didn’t have anything against the taste of Zetan pussy of course, Meana and Amra could testify to that, but she always felt it established the right relationship dynamic to demand service, rather than give it.

Zenya squealed in pleasure as she finished getting herself off, collapsing on the bed with a sigh, heaving as she kept pressing Jolene’s worn panties into her face.

“I’ll take those,” Jolene said, plucking them away from Zenya with a smug grin. She stepped into them, enjoying the Zetan’s lustful expression as she reached for her bra next.

“Y-Your name isn’t really Miss Adams, is it?” Zenya asked weakly.

“Nope,” Jolene said with a smirk. “If it’s any consolation, you probably won’t have to worry about the governor looking for you soon.” She paused a moment, frowning, “if you really do have a mole in the governor’s entourage, it might be a good idea to tell her to take a vacation.”

“Who are you?” Zenya asked, crawling to the edge of the bed eagerly, “please, I have to know!”

“Jolene Masterson,” she said casually.

Zenya squealed in a mix of surprise and terror, “t-the human who stomps Zetans flat?”

Jolene blinked a few times, then chuckled, thinking about how to respond to that. She was a murderer, she’d made peace with that one a long time ago, she didn’t feel much on killing people these days, Zetans or Humans, but she liked to think she was… Well maybe not professional, but pragmatic. Plasma weapons or even good old-fashioned bullets and explosives were usually her preferred method of business, but her reputation as a human with a shrink ray had spread widely throughout the underworld.

Did she get any satisfaction from shrinking and crushing Zetans? That was… complicated, and a question she tried not to dwell on too much. In her darker moments she reassured herself she’d only done it on one job, when a human crime boss had fallen out with his Zetan colleague, and wanted to send a very particular message.

She’d taken a breather afterwards, hosed down her boots so the trio of Zetans on her ship wouldn’t see the stains… but goddamn had it been sweet. It had awakened something in her that she’d felt went a little too far.

“Yeah,” she said with a forced grin, “I’m the human who stomps pathetic little Zetans flat, what about it?”

“Please take me with you!” Zenya said, crawling to the edge of the bed, “I’ll do whatever you want, I’ll be your slave!”

Jolene just laughed, WHY. DOES. THIS. KEEP. HAPPENING!?

“You’ll slave away day and night on whatever stupid thing I imagine,” Jolene warned.

“Yes!” Zenya cried.

“I’ll never let you stand higher than my shoulder ever again!” She continued.

“Make me small now, please Miss Jolene!” she begged.

How do they ALL come up with the Miss Jolene thing? She wondered.

“What good are you to me?” she asked halfheartedly, “I’m a space outlaw, I can’t just be bringing dead weight…”

“I’m a trained medical worker, certified in Zetan and Human anatomy and appropriate nanotechnologies and surgical techniques!” she cried loudly.

Fuck, she’s useful, Jolene moaned internally, don’t you dare, you have enough pet Zetans-

“I’ll ask one last time,” Jolene said with a smile, “are you sure this is what you want?”

Zenya swallowed nervously before giving her reply.

Jolene strutted onto her starship, her new necklace bouncing slightly against her chest. Meana, Tolith, and Amra greeted her warmly as she walked on board.

“Miss Jolene, w-what are you wearing?” Meana asked.

Jolene stopped, regarding her four-foot Zetans imperiously, “I picked up a new pet, say hello to your new sister,” she hefted the strings tied around the shrunken Zenya’s wrists, dangling the shrunken woman like a medallion.

The three Zetans beamed, “I’m so excited to get to know you!” Meana said excitedly.

“Welcome aboard!” Tolith said.

“Our Miss Jolene really is one of the finest callings, isn’t she?” Amra gushed.

“Let’s let her get settled in,” Jolene said with a smirk, letting Zenya’s bound form collapse back against her breasts with a squeal of surprise.

“All right,” Jolene snapped, looking at the three four-foot Zetans, who cowered around her. “We’ve got a compound to breach, walls, guards, energy shields, probably support from law enforcement and even military.”

“Just burst in there, guns blazing!” Amra said excitedly, “Like Mr. Eastwood in his Earth films!”

Jolene chuckled, “If there were five or six, sure, I’d play Pale Rider,” Jolene remarked, stroking Zenya and causing her to moan appreciatively, “but we’re looking at twenty at least, with power armor and plasma weapons.”

“Wait until she has a party!” the bound Zetan around her neck shouted.

Jolene paused, “Go on,” she said, the three larger Zetans leaned in eagerly, looking expectantly at the woman trapped as her necklace.

“W-Well she’d need to set the shield to allow physical entrance,” Zenya said, gulping under the gaze of so many larger eyes, “you could fly this ship right in!” she shouted.

“Hmm…” Jolene muttered, “even if we get by the shield, that’s a lot of guns…”

“Miss Jolene, we could use… it,” Tolith said with an eager grin.

Jolene regarded the male Zetan a moment, then returned his smile, “Okay fine, find me a power source for that thing, and I’ll use it, and you can all watch.”

There were hushed whispers among her three regular Zetans, the one around her neck looked on in wonder. What was this she’d just joined? What was it?

“Meana!” Tolith shouted excitedly, “bring me the ship’s engine maintenance manual!” The two of them scurried away eagerly, leaving just Jolene, Amra, and the necklace bound Zenya.

“Explain the rules to this one,” Jolene said dismissively, pulling the cord over her neck and handing the necklace-bound Zenya to Amra.

Amra glanced down at the other Zetan, bound by a simple leather cord. With a grin she placed Zenya around her own neck, letting the other woman dangle between her own breasts.

“I’m so excited for you!” Amra gushed, “it’s so wonderful serving on Miss Jolene’s ship!”

Chapter End Notes:

We probably won't see Pravin and Tanyl again, I just wanted a quick one off POV to show how things are going on the military front (poorly). Anyways welcome back to another chapter of "Local Zetan Ruins Everything."